All Comments on 'Animal Café Ch. 17'

by Tigerstretch

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Love this chapter! I felt Clara's emotional journey from purgatory to nirvana.

I always felt Clara's problem was more anxiety related then a speech impediment.

I am happy this series seems to be continuing. While Clara's arc seems well progressed, many of the pets and Lucy has more stories to be told.

Looking forward to the next part.

TayJK

tayjk42 at gmail dot com

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Just keeps getting better and better. It'll be nice to see what the plan is for Clara's future.

5/5

J

AshLJAshLJover 3 years ago
Love it.

The only bad part about this series is having to wait for the section. If this was a published book i would of read it in one night with how much i love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wonderful

Another great chapter, where Clara is learning that there is love and life beyond the severe teachings of a family that did its best to crush her and make her feel very inferior. Lucy and the pets really seem to understand her and lover her for what she is, and this is because their stories are beginning to reveal that they all appear to have gone through traumas that have wrecked their lives. But have all found each other and are helping each other on the road to recovery and now want to help Clara as well. Please keep writing as I am sure there is a lot more to unfold on not only Clara's journey but also Lucy and the pets. Misty is a prime example as you mentioned briefly in this chapter, as she appeared to suffer a relapse when she found Clara at the start of her breakdown.

Anyway thanks for a great story and stay safe.

Rgds Al

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTigerstretch@Tigerstretch
Hello, TS here! I started writing a while ago and got encouraging comments. I started publishing my kinky stories here. I hope you like what I'm writing and that it made your day better! Enjoy!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES