Animal Café Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After they trampled up the stairs, they all went to the master bedroom first, just to find an empty room. It only took a few more seconds before they noticed us in the guest bedroom. Misti was the first to ask questions, and of course, Trixie was the one answering.

"Haaa! Here you are! Why are you in this room? The bed is too small."

"That's where Clara and Oreo slept."

"Uh? You didn't sleep together? And where is Clara, anyway? Is she wearing the rabbit again? Lucy asked me to tell her that the café was closed today and that she didn't have to pet sit. She hired a crew to refresh the paint. And... wait... Why are there two Oreos?"

For once, Trixie didn't open her mouth to say something funny. Instead, she just pointed at me nonchalantly. Now everybody would know that I had a little deviant side. Surprisingly enough, and I blamed my new outfit for that, I didn't feel as embarrassed as I should have been. I still felt somewhat sexy and well-protected. I could only hope that my friends wouldn't give me a hard time because of this, though.

"Uh? What? Oreo's kinky copy is Clara?"

"Yup. And that's not all! We have BIG news for you guys."

"Like what? You are leaving the café?"

"Insanity! Never! No, the big news is that Clara and Oreo are officially together!"

"... Like... together?"

"Yes. Like together."

"... AWWWW! Sweet!"

Of course, such news was bound to cause a certain commotion. But with the big smile that grew on Misti's face, she seemed to take it very well.

Accalia, Meeka, and Misti immediately joined us on the overcrowded queen mattress. It didn't appear that Savannah was around. Maybe she went home instead. Oreo rushed to me, Vix hurried to reserve the cuddly Asha-rabbit, Accalia sat on Meeka's lap, and Misti wrapped her arms around Trixie's neck.

"Awww, Trix! If Clara and Oreo are together, we can do the same. We will get married, and you'll be my sex slave."

"In your dreams, Misti. We talked about it already. BUT, I will have to tell you what Asha-demon did yesterday. She needs to get punished."

"Oh? That sounds fun. I love punishing Asha even though I've never done it. Usually, when she does something wrong, I'm just asking her to cook me some delicious food."

"Well, this time, she really messed up, so food won't cut it."

"Woah! Coming from you, Trixie, the always hungry rabbit, she must have done something terrible."

At that point, Asha, prisoner of the white rabbit costume, attempted to reach Trixie, more than likely to slap her behind the ears, but Vix kept her in place with her magical hugs. Nobody would ever dare to rough up Vix, even in an attempt to get away from her. Vix's hugs could defeat anybody. But still, I could almost hear Asha's grumbles from behind her mask.

"Anyway, Clara and Oreo, I'm happy for you. Buuut, now that we all know about it, you have to show us that it's true. Right?"

"Why? Clara and I have nothing to prove."

"How do I know that you didn't blackmail her or something?"

"Blackmail her!? Why would I do something like that? You are making stuff up, Misti."

"Yes, but I still want proof. Or else it's not fair."

"Not fair? Pfff! Don't listen to her, Clara. We don't have to do anyMMMph!"

Again, wearing this kinky outfit was doing something to my brain. I loved Oreo, and I didn't mind showing it to the whole planet. Maybe I was irrationally self-confident today, but whatever. I interrupted the arguing and just planted my lips on Oreo's. Right away, I forgot about the entire universe because kissing Oreo was my new favorite thing in the world.

My girlfriend melted in my arms while everybody else approved my bold move.

"Ah! That will teach you to be grumpy, Oreo!"

"Is it just me, or it's getting hot in here?"

"Woot! Go, Clara, go!"

I didn't care about anything anymore. Oreo couldn't hold herself up anyway and just fell flat on her back. It was my turn to be on top and make her feel good. Maybe the only thing that bothered me was that because I wore her suit, Oreo was all exposed, so she must have felt a bit vulnerable. But considering her lack of will to fight back, I was pretty sure she was okay. Being a couple was a good thing. We could support each other during difficult times and also during the good ones.

And since she was already naked, I wanted to support her even more by taking her mind off things, so I crawled down her body, making sure to lick her spasming belly along the way. I headed straight to her smooth crotch. I had also learned some tricks from the other petgirls over the past few months and would definitely share them with her.

I could hear the other girls chatting and giggling around me, and some of them were even rubbing my butt and back, but I didn't care. My focus was on Oreo and Oreo only. I wanted her to have fun, and that was about it. And while I was feasting, Asha-rabbit crawled on top of Oreo to give her some rubber on skin sensations, which also made me happy. I knew that the pet costumes were something Oreo loved more than anything.

I have been waiting for so long to have some quiet time with Oreo, which I finally got last night, but this morning, with all our friends surrounding us, I thought it would have been inappropriate to ask them to leave. Since they were all here, why not just enjoy the moment. I had no means to determine if what I thought was true, but I didn't believe any of them would try to steal Oreo from me. They didn't like her the way I did, and Oreo was pretty clear about her intentions to be with me. This solid foundation allowed us to have fun with the other petgirls without overthinking this.

Anyway, I was too busy right now trying to make my girlfriend cum.

But just as I thought she was getting close, someone pulled on my harness and dragged me away from my delicious snack.

"Mistiii... Whyyy?"

"It's Trixie's turn. Which means you are mine now!"

"What!? Mmmph!"

So, that was how it was going to be. What had started with me giving Oreo a good time had drastically turned into a petgirl orgy, and on the smaller bed of the pethouse, that is. Lots of sexy bodies everywhere. Misti pulled me close and kissed me. Her cheeks were all red, so I had to take some responsibility for that. When I started playing with Oreo, I didn't exactly consider the side effects of doing it in front of everybody. Misti wasn't a robot, so her hormones took over when she saw me licking Oreo, and now she wanted her piece of the cake, and I was the cake.

I was not too sure if it was inappropriate or not, but when Oreo screamed her first orgasm while I was kissing Misti, I found that very hot. Trixie's tongue was a skilled one, so I knew Oreo had a good time. And on my side, I always loved playing with Misti. Her short blonde hair was just incredible. A while ago, we had talked about dying mine so I could get the same haircut as her, but we never got around to it. I would have to ask Oreo if she would like me to look like Misti and Trixie. Back then, I found that idea very hot.

The rest of the morning was a bit nuts. The room smelled like sex, I came so many times, and I had to lick so many different crotches. Everything was a blur. I didn't even know who had pleasured who or how. After some effort, I managed to return to Oreo, who I found buried under a pile of cute exhausted girls. I wrapped rubber arms around her.

The room was silent. Only Trixie still licked Asha-rabbit, but her victim couldn't make any noise because of her gag, so they were not a disturbance to this post orgy devastation.

I pressed my forehead against Oreo's. Her eyes were closed as she was trying to recover from the tsunami of orgasm she had just experienced.

"Oreo... That was fun, right?"

"Mmm... yes... But, tonight... It will only be the two of us."

"Yes. I want that too."

"Clara?"

"Yes?"

"I love you."

"I love you too."

12