An Uncommon Bond

Story Info
A girl is abducted and turned into a puppy.
8.6k words
4.51
55.6k
81

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/08/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey, so this is an attempt to re-work my first story. Same premise, non-con, bdsm, petplay, kidnapping, all that jazz, but hopefully it won't be as crappy as the first one.

The house was all mine for the weekend, finally! Hallelujah. My roommate, Hannah, had just left for a little vacation with her boyfriend a few hours ago. The minute she was out the door of our house, I threw some pizza rolls in the oven and drew myself a hot bath. I even used bath-salts and bubbles and everything. I was going to treat myself. As soon as the pizza rolls were done, I scooped them onto a plate and got settled in the bath with my e-book. I was currently enthralled with this book called "The Art of Racing in the Rain." The story is told from the point of view of a very loyal and intelligent dog named Enzo. I found myself crying very often so far. I was just crossing my fingers that the dog doesn't die in the end.

I sighed happily as I sank down. The water was just a little too hot, which was perfect. I had lit two of my favorite candles, Pink Sands and Fresh Linen, from Yankee Candle. The air was steamy and soothing. I washed my dark brown hair and combed it until it slipped through my fingers without any knots. Then, I happily relaxed with my book.

It had been a little while since I was able to really relax. I was in my senior year of college, and life was busy. I was working long nights at the environmental justice non-profit that I hoped to work at once I graduated. I also was working hard on my senior thesis, but I'll admit, I felt like I was in a rut with it. And my family was going through some rough times as well. But overall, life was good. It was about midway through the fall semester. The trees were bright and the air was nippy. I had recently gotten out all my fall and winter clothing from storage. It was my favorite time of the year. Time for puffy scarves and oversized ponchos and rain boots!

The water was lukewarm and I had eaten all my pizza rolls, so I got out and dried off. I put my hair into two french braids so that it would be nice and wavy when I took them out. Then I put lotion all over my body. It's important to moisturize especially in the cold months, don't ya know?

It was still early enough in the night and I did not plan on going to bed soon. I loved Hannah, but it was nice just to be able to walk around naked, sing stupid songs and be as loud as I wanted. I poured myself some wine, put on a horror movie (I really love horror movies) and plopped on the couch. After the movie, I put on the Office for a little while, just so I could get some better images in my head before I went to bed. I also got another glass of wine. Yes, this was a wonderful evening.

Around 12:00 I decided to go to bed. I put my dishes in the washer and made sure to lock all the doors and windows. I figured it was going to be a cold night, so I put on fuzzy sleep pants and a baggy t-shirt. After brushing my teeth and taking my acne medicine (stupid adult acne), I curled up in bed with my book and Pinkie, my stuffed bear. Can you guess what color she is? I have had her since I was a baby and I never sleep without her. No shame, though. I read a few more chapters of my book before dozing off.

—-

I was suddenly rudely roused from my sleep by the force of something on my jaw and a heavy weight on my chest. I did not open my eyes right away.

"Hannah, screw off, I am trying to sleep.. Why are you here, anyway?" I mumbled. I tried to roll onto my side, but the weight was too heavy.

My heart jumped out of my chest when my jaw was yanked open and something rubbery was shoved in.

"Wha-" I grunted angrily as I opened my eyes. I was thoroughly shocked to see a man in a black ski mask. Only his eyes were visible- his dark, determined eyes. My shock turned to terror quickly. I started to thrash as he tried to wrap something around my head. I tried to kick my legs out but found that he had already tied them together. They were secured tightly right above my knees. My arms were pinned at my sides by his strong legs. I was pretty useless. I started rolling as best I could, trying to get him to fall off the bed. The pressure from my mouth stopped as he pulled away. I spit on him and started screaming my head off.

"Get the fuck off of me! Get out of my house!"

I was rewarded with a slap to the face. I was dazed and my cheek stung. Suddenly, he was off me. But I was flipped onto my stomach and straddled again just as suddenly. A large hand wrapped around my throat from behind and pulled my head up, forcing me to arch my back so I did not choke myself. He wore leather gloves. They felt warm and soft on my neck. His hand was strong and sure. The rubber ball was shoved in my mouth again and the straps were quickly secured behind my head. Next, he took my flailing arms and held them together. He only used one hand to hold my wrists together as he fumbled for something else with his other hand. It shocked me how truly big and strong his hands were. Thick leather was wrapped around one of my wrists and cinched shut. My right hand got the same treatment too. There was a short chain between the cuffs, but it was only a few inches. I yanked and twisted in vain.

"Eh ee ah o ee," (get these off of me) I commanded.

"Come on, pet, you're smart enough to know I am not gonna do that," the man laughed. Pet? Is he deranged? He sounded amused. Fuck him.

He got off and stood by the side of the bed. I rolled over onto my back and sat up, fervently yanking on the cuffs. I tried to feel for buckles but found that there were tiny padlocks on them. Again, fuck him.

I sat there, helpless, but not quite realizing what was happening yet. I had only been awake for a minute or two, but my heart was racing like I had just ran a marathon.

He started walking around my room. I noticed he had a duffle bag on the floor. He rummaged through my dresser, he threw a handful of panties and bras into the bag. A few pairs of leggings followed them. He went to my closet next. It was packed full of sweaters and long sleeve shirts. He chose a few randomly and moved on to my dresses. He took more time to look at these. He picked one of my favorite summer dresses, a blue and white checkered pin-up style dress, and threw it in the bag. Then he pulled my favorite dress out- a dark green, velvet evening gown. It had a high collar with no sleeves and hugged my body tastefully. I'm sure he noticed the thigh-high slit on the side. He folded this one gently and put it in the bag. Lastly, he packed away some rain boots, slippers, tennis shoes, and the black heels that I matched with the green dress.

For most of the time, he had his back turned to me. My phone was sitting right on my nightstand. I knew that if I could just pick it up without being noticed, I would have a chance. The emergency function was very helpful for times like this. If I pressed the power button three times quickly, an alert would be sent to the nearest police station and the phone would start recording audio and picture. I didn't even have to talk. As he was bent over, picking up some shoes, I made a grab. I fumbled for the phone behind my back, and once I had it in my hand, I stood up and tried to wobble out of the room as I started to press the buttons. I could only move my legs a few inches apart at a time, and I did not get very far. The intruder noticed me immediately. With two long strides, he wrapped his arms around me and knocked the phone out of my hand.

I sighed with relief; I had managed to send the signal before he got to me. I was saved!

Or so I thought. The phone bounced in front of me, and the screen was black. If I had been successful, it would be lighting up red right now. Damn! It must be dead! Did I plug it in before I went to bed?

My gut dropped as the man picked me up and tossed me back on the bed.

"Not so fast. We will leave in a few minutes," he said. I groaned with as much dignity as possible. He just laughed. I watched him as he rummaged around my desk and found my tiny portable safe.

"Is this where you keep all your medicine?" He asked. I narrowed my eyes. He rolled his. I did not answer.

"Come on, Cleo. I know you have a lot of daily medicine. Is it in here? I don't want you getting sick because you don't take it."

When he said my name, I jerked. He knew my name. He knew my name. This was not random.

"I asked you a question." He stood with his hands on his hips. He had thick eyebrows that furrowed deeply.

I started squirming and crying. It was all too clear. He was kidnapping me, taking me away, and making it look like I left on purpose. No one would be looking for me. This was all too much.

I heard him sigh and the bed sank as he sat next to me. I flinched when he touched my head, but he didn't do anything other than stroke my hair.

"This can be painless and easy," he smiled. But then his gloved hand wrapped itself in my hair and pulled roughly, "Or it can be very painful and hard for you, but still easy for me. So tell me, is your medicine in that safe?"

I whimpered and nodded as much as I could with his hand in my hair.

"There, was that so hard?" He released me and got up. He put the whole safe in the duffle bag along with the pill counter that held all of my sorted meds for this week sitting on my desk. He also packed away my e-book and charger.

"Alright, is there anything else you need?" He asked, hands on his hips. I sniffled and tears poured down my cheeks. He was going to take my away and probably kill me in some horrible fashion. Then he would hide my body and no one would ever know what happened to me. My parents and brother would think I just abandoned them. Hannah would think I just decided to take off and leave this stressful life behind. There was no stopping my abduction or the terror in my gut.

He walked over and I flinched, worrying that he would hit me or pull my hair. Instead, he just picked up Pinkie and asked, "Do you want this?" The thought of leaving her behind made me want to cry even more so I nodded my head quickly. He packed her away with all my other things. Then he grabbed my red trench coat off of the hook on the door. He stood me up and wiped the few remaining tears off my cheek with a reassuring smile. He wrapped my coat around me, not roughly though. He was surprisingly gentle. He tied a bow at my waist and held me at arms length. The sleeves hung off to the side, but other than that, I do not think anyone would be able to tell that I was handcuffed. It was long enough to go to my knees, and thus cover the rope that held my legs together.

"Alright, follow me. Be calm, walk as normally as you can, and do not make any noise once we are outside. There is no point. Your neighborhood is dead to the world right now, so no one will hear you. All you are going to do is piss me off, and I will make you regret it. Understand?"

I stared at the floor, trying to will it to swallow me whole.

His gloved hand grabbed my chin and forced me to look up at him. "Cleo, do you understand?" He asked with more force. I blinked back tears and nodded. He smiled gently. Then he picked up the bag, and put a hand on my back, escorting me out of my home.

When he opened up the front door, the cold air rushed in and gave me goosebumps. After checking that no one was out on the street, he nudged me out the door. I stumbled a little as I went down the steps. I was hobbled like a horse. He held me at his side so I would not fall. It was not a long walk to his van (of course he had a van) but the ground was cold under my bare feet and I was terrified and thus I could not stop myself from shivering. He opened the back doors and picked me up and settled me in the back. It was empty except for a pile of pillows behind the driver's seat. He jumped in after me and shut the doors. He set down the bag and pushed me up against the driver's seat. There were a few D-rings on the wall. After laying me down on the pillows, which actually did feel comfy, he ran a length of chain from my arms to the wall and padlocked it on both ends. I was lying on my side with my arms behind me now. I was not pulled tight, but I knew my shoulders would start to ache soon.

In an act of surprising softness, he pulled out Pinkie and picked up a blanket off the floor. He wrapped me up so I was covered from my shoulders to my toes and put Pinkie under my head.

"We have a long drive ahead of us so I'm doing you a favor here." He grabbed a black pouch that was laying near me. He pulled out a vile of liquid and a syringe. I started to panic and wiggle futilely; I didn't want to be drugged! He pinned my head down with his knee gently and filled the syringe. "This will just make you a little sleepy, okay?"

The shot poked my neck and I felt the pressure as I was injected with whatever that drug was. I whined and tried to stay awake, but it was like the time I had to have an appendectomy. It was impossible to fight the sedative.

The last thing I heard before I blipped out was, "That's a good girl. Shhh, sleep tight, little puppy."

--

I was jostled awake when my body was slid across the floor of the van. I groaned and tried to roll over, as if someone had turned on the lights in my room and I didn't want to wake. When I couldn't move, I quickly remembered where I was and who I was with. My stomach dropped, but I didn't make a sound. I preferred to make him think I was asleep in an attempt to prolong the time until whatever happened next. I wanted to move so badly, though. Just as I thought, my shoulders ached badly. I also had a small headache, probably from the drug. And I had to pee. Oh God I had to pee.

My wrists were unchained from the wall. I was picked up and thrown over his shoulder easily. I tried to discreetly look around me.

Trees. All around. Gravel crunched beneath my kidnapper's feet as he walked towards a cabin. I was viewing it upside-down, but I could tell it wasn't small, but it was by no means huge. It had that homey log cabin aesthetic. The front door was green and there was a wrap around porch. He opened the door and, to my surprise, we had a greeter.

A big, overly fuzzy dog jumped up and down and barked happily. He was black and brown, mostly a flurry of colors as he ran around. I couldn't tell what breed he was.

We stepped into the threshold which revealed a very open styled home. A few feet from the door was a staircase that led up to a loft. To the right of the staircase was an open living room that connected to the kitchen. I was carefully placed on my stomach on a leather couch that sat in the living room. The cold material gave me goosebumps. I closed my eyes and pretended to still be asleep. The man turned around and went back outside and the dog came up and sniffed me. He started to lick my face all over. I tried to stay quiet but I wiggled and gave a muffled grunt when he wouldn't stop. I loved dogs but I was never a fan of them licking my face.

I heard a chuckle. "This is Bear. He is a very friendly fellow." Crap. He knew I was awake. He set the suitcase down next to the couch and knelt in front of me. The mask was gone. For the first time, I got a full view of his face. His eyes were just as dark as before, but they lacked the intensity that they had last night (last night? I had no idea). He had black hair and a five o'clock shadow to match. He had somewhat bushy eyebrows that sat on a very strong brow bone. I did not know what to think. What did I expect? Some deformed creep? Maybe. But this man was completely normal. (He was actually quite handsome, but I was not about to acknowledge that).

The coat was removed and pulled out from under me. He started to unbuckle the gag and said, "Now, we are pretty far out, so no one will hear you screaming. So I don't really care if you do but honestly, I will get annoyed, and then I'll have to gag you again, so don't bother."

I opened and stretched my jaw around. I felt it pop. It was so stiff, it felt weird to put my teeth together. "Water." I croaked out. I tried to make it sound like a demand rather than a plea. I don't know if I succeeded. My mouth was so dry. I had no idea how long I had been asleep but I felt dehydrated for sure. He got up. The sink turned on and I heard glasses clinking. He came back, set a cup on the table along with a granola bar, and helped me sit up.

He held the cup to my lips but I pulled back.

"I can do it myself if you untie me."

"I know but I don't care. Now drink." He pushed the glass up and tilted it. I drank slowly at first, but soon was gulping it down until it was empty. Then he fed me the chocolate chip granola bar bit by bit. It was so humiliating but I was too hungry to resist. When that ordeal was done, my bladder reminded me that it needed attention.

"I need to use the bathroom." I said.

He nodded and knelt in front of me. The leather gloves were gone. His bare hands were so obviously strong and weathered. He deftly untied the rope around my legs. There were bright red rope tracks imprinted on my skin. He looked like he wanted to trace and rub them, but he just stood up unstead.

He led me down a short hallway with three doors, two on the left and one on the right. He opened the first door on the left and ushered me in.

When he started to untie my sleep pants, I stepped back. "Please, I can do this by myself. I just want a few minutes of privacy."

"No. You can't be trusted yet, and you need to understand that I am in charge here." He continued and pulled my pants to my ankles. "Step out of them."

I reluctantly did so, with tears in my eyes. I stood there in my pink underwear and oversized t-shirt, utterly humiliated. He began to pull down my panties and I whimpered. Thankfully, my shirt dropped just a little below my hips.

I sat down on the toilet, head bowed, trying to relax enough to go.

Eventually, I was able to empty myself. My gut wretched as he cleaned me. He was gentle and not overreaching, but I was still repulsed. He didn't let me put my underwear or pants back on, to my dismay.

He made me stand and wait for him to go as well, but I closed my eyes and thankfully he did not make me look. He led me back down the hallway and into the main room that we had been in before. I looked around more closely.

The room was rustic and open. There was a large, red, brick fireplace with a chimney that went all the way to the ceiling. The head of a huge elk was mounted above the mantel. It had a very rustic, old fashioned, ski lodge feel to it. There were vintage, wooden skis hanging on the wall. Paintings of mountains and wildlife also adorned the room. There was a couch, two matching chairs, and a large rocking chair. Bear was at home on the couch.

The ceilings were high, probably 25-30 feet, and there was a lofted second floor. All of the wood was fashioned to look like freshly cut logs. I had to admit, I appreciated the decor.

He sat me down next to the big dog and turned to the fireplace. He pulled wood from a square hole in the wall and built a crackling fire. I watched silently, trying to stretch my arms as best I could. My shoulders were on fire and demanding to be freed. Once the fire was roaring, he turned to me. "Let's go get you more settled, eh, little one?"

I could only look at him fearfully as he led me up the stairs. The second floor was all one room. On the walls facing outside, there were large floor to ceiling windows. The side facing inward had no wall. There was just a wooden log fence that overlooked the downstairs. The whole design was very breathable. The bed was a strange piece of furniture. It was a queen decorated with dark green covers but the posts were tall and thick. There were pegs at varying heights. The headboard had a few metal eyelets sticking out at the corners of the bed. The oddest and scariest part was the actual base of the bed. The mattress sat on a big wooden cage which was as big as the bedframe. I hoped that it was just a kennel for Bear but if my treatment so far was indicative of his intentions, the cage was probably for me. There was a matching wardrobe, dresser, and mirror on the wall to my right. On my left there was another door which I assume was to another bathroom.