All Comments on 'Animal Café Ch. 31'

by Tigerstretch

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
HargaHargaover 2 years ago

WOW, what an amazing story. You've out done yourself again. I went from having tears in my eyes to incredible joy as each revelation came. I'll miss this when it ends.

Cheers

FureosaFureosaover 2 years ago

I have loved every word of this story and am sad to see it end. That said i know all stories must eventually come to and end and look forward to seeing how this one does. Thanks for the amazing work and making me feel emotions i never expected to feel on a erotica site.

TalkSexyToMe2029TalkSexyToMe2029over 2 years ago

That was beautiful and emotional. A few tears were shed on my side, humanity and empathy expressing themselves. Thank you writer for creating this world and those incredibly lifelike characters.

ElectricBadgerElectricBadgerover 2 years ago

Really great chapter. Always sad to have a good story end, but I trust there will be a new story to come. Maybe when Clara starts work at the insurance company downstairs and meets others who need mending?

This story has also had the feel of sharing something personal, and thank you for that, too. ***** as always.

Neysa23Neysa23about 2 years ago

This chapter was absolutely beautiful, with everyone on the mend and facing bright futures i can understand this story coming to a natural close. I wont deny that im a little sad as i adore this story, all the pets, Clara, Shane, Lucy. The entire concept.

Its meant so much to me to read this story and honestly I think maybe it would be fair to say that through this story you've had as much of a positive (and very kinky) effect on me and my life as Lucy has on Clara's. I feel like this chapter had an element of personal perspective for you too so from the bottom of my heart as a loyal reader (and wannabe rubber pet as a result) I want to thank you for this wonderful journey and relatable characters.

Can't wait to read the closing chapters and continue to follow your future works too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow, what a brilliant chapter, you really felt for everyone involved as the story unfolded, the hurt the tragedy, and the phoenix rising from the ashes to create something magical that could help others evolve an overcome their fears of not being seen as normal. It really helped to understand the background and made you feel for all the characters involved and understand what shaped them. Like a lot of the others I am sad that this story has now almost run its course, and I thank you for creating such a wonderful piece of work. The café will be greatly missed for the fun and joy it has brought.

Regards and stay safe.

Al

Wolfhound2900Wolfhound2900about 2 years ago

What an amazing chapter! The timing was perfect for explaining the backstop, and it really helped explain the characters in a way that was so more than just sexual. Like others, I will be sad to see the series end, but look forward to whT you have planned next. Thank you for the gift you've given us all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I've loved this story from the beginning. It is unique, to me at least. Every chapter has been on target. Clara reminds me of two close friends of mine, it is like you have melted their lives together. Thank you. And damn... You have now hit every emotion button with this chapter I am crying as it ends.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Perfect, what a story so far, unfortunately I'm getting closer and closer to the end. This story should actually never end and I would be more than happy to see a sequel.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTigerstretch@Tigerstretch
Hello, TS here! I started writing a while ago and got encouraging comments. I started publishing my kinky stories here. I hope you like what I'm writing and that it made your day better! Enjoy!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES