All Comments on 'Animal Lover Ch. 06'

by KemMyst

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
uchenauchenaover 13 years ago

I'm so enthralled by this story I really love it. It's fun, sexy, entertaining :-) Just please please please don't wait forever to post another chptr :-D

......maybe you could post again like..... tomorrow? LOL

Happy New Year and Happy writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
If you don't update tomorrow...

I will be sooo upset! Please, please. This story is so good.

MizTMizTover 13 years ago
Loving It

I love the fact that not only does Lyssa know who Emmett is now, she has actually seen and played with the drop dead gorgeous human body.

And having played with him, she just wants more of him and who could blame her! I hope the cops put good ole Ronnie in jail. And now to quote Emmett " The Alphas....They're coming" what a great way to not only leave us hanging, but to add new characters. I am enjoying following this story and look forward to the next chapter!

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 13 years ago
I was a bit

unsure of the first few chapters but you seem to be hitting your stride. Things are getting interesting. Keep up the good work!

canndcanndover 13 years ago

I really enjoyed this chapter. You used the attack by Ronnie to smoothly have her accept him as a man. The scene between them was really nicely done. I like that you explained how she knew his name since I had asked about that. I was surprised to find out he was a Beta and I like surprises. And the cliffhanger is great! Wonder how it will go...I hope she's not at too much of a disadvantage still not knowing much of anything about the pack and him. I liked the fact that they had this subtle telepathy connection. That was a good idea and different than the typical were story that establishes the connection when they mate. I like when stuff is changed up a bit. I liked this chapter alot. Hope for more soon!

LadeesageLadeesageover 13 years ago
Love the Story!

I love what you've got going on so far! I keep looking for the next chapter. If you'll let me, I'd like to make a friendly critique. In your writing, you keep switching tenses. You started by using past tense verbs (ran, went, came, etc.) and hopped to using present tense verbs (curls, reaches, claws, etc.). Consistency would make the story a bit easier to read. Can't wait to see what happens when Emmett's Alphas show up. Thanks.

bearmad1963bearmad1963over 13 years ago
Loving this story

I love this story very much and cannot wait to see what happens in the next chapter.

Pleae post it soon.

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011

willieonewillieoneover 13 years ago
I love it!

I think the Alpha's are his parents. They have been worried about him and want to see for themselves he is ok as they would have been told about the were he killed at the start of this story and had not heard from him. I love the way Em came downstairs as if it was a normal everyday event for them. LOL The poor love still hasn't had a chance to tell her she is his mate. Please don't wait to long between chapters and post the next one NOW!!!!

Zodia195Zodia195over 13 years ago
Keep it up!

I am really enjoying this now. Like someone said already I am wondering if the Alphas are Emmett's parents. I am worried about both animal control and the police though.

cinnamon_kisses12cinnamon_kisses12over 13 years ago
good chapter!*****

I'm glad you answered that 'naming' question I was curious about. Great chapter. I hope Ronnie gets arrested!

AtawaheAtawaheover 13 years ago

Very nice pacing to the story. this could easily get to be one of my "check daily for new chapters" stories. Eagerly awaiting the next installment.

QueenCottonCandyQueenCottonCandyover 13 years ago

I just read this story, all six chapters so far and I love it.

Can't wait to read more. I do hope there are many more to

come. The longer the better.

donaldedonaldeover 13 years ago
great chapter

i really did enjoy this chapter in a way wish Emmett had just ate Ronnie but i have a feeling he aint done with him yet

nieniernienierover 13 years ago
Wonderful

This was an awesome update this story is an awesome story.

I can't wait to see what happens when the Alphas get there.

I want Ronnie ass to take a nose dive off a cliff.

Thank you for sharing

Happy Writing!

AyamiAyamiover 13 years ago
cant wait

im glad u dont wait to long between them to write the next one, cant wait to read wat happened, great read

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

much better than the last chapters

Lovingwriter22Lovingwriter22over 12 years ago
please excuse the language ...

but can Ronnie just fucking die already?!? really bastard gna call animal control? way to go man oh and while your at it can you grow a vagina and act like more of a flaming bitch!

sorry just had to get that off my chest!

on another note: Fantastic story! loving it so far(:

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Relief

I only saw 6 chapters of this story first, and I was thinking, "Here we go again. Waiting weeks for the next chapter." Then I saw chapter 11 and I was like YEAAAHH!!! I love this story. I love the sex, and I love how there is an actually story that... sort of makes sense, other than the bit about the werewolf bit. You are an excellent writer. KEEP GOING.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous