Animal Lover Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OOOooooooOOOOOOOooooooOOO..."

Was it her imagination, or did he feel bigger?

She grabs a mouthful of pillow and moans.

As he seats his knot in her he notices her chewing on the corner of a pillow and moaning.

He licks her ear, her neck. "Let it out. Howl for me."

He drives faster, flicks that claw over her sensitive bud faster, and she tenses.

As the muscles around his cock spring to life, she cries, "Emmmmmetttt!"

His balls tighten and, as he begins to spurt into her, he sets his jaws where her shoulder meets her neck and bites down.

Her pussy milks him as he tastes her blood.

A swipe across the wound with his tongue and he picks up his head, and howls.

Everyone in the den knew then that Emmett had taken his mate.

Emmett pulls them over on their sides, wrapping his arms around her and pulling her tightly to him as the fur on his body recedes. He brushes hair away from her face and kisses her cheek. Quietly, he asks, "Lyssa, my mate. How are you?"

Lyssa swallows and reaches over her shoulder to touch his face. He kisses her hand. "Good."

She starts to twist to her back and he wraps his arm around her more tightly. "Mmm. No, sweetheart. We're stuck this way for a while."

"What? Why?"

"My knot has us locked together. And we'll stay this way until the swelling goes down."

She reaches down, to where their bodies are joined. She feels of the swollen area at the base of his cock. "Wow. How'd you get that in there?"

He chuckles in her ear, nibbles on it. "You were very wet, very slippery, my mate." He squeezes her. "My mate."

"Oh, Lyssa, I love you. I've waited so long for you."

"Emmett, I.." He waits for her to finish. She takes a deep breath. She felt safe, warm, loved. "I love you."

He feels relief at her admission. He hadn't realized he had gotten tense as she paused. She could have agreed simply because she was stuck here, with nowhere else to go.

He squeezes her tight and kisses her again. "I'll make you happy, Lyssa."

She lays there, quietly, in his arms and he tenderly touches the wound on her neck. "Does it hurt much?"

"Not right now." Another pause. "When does it start? The changes?"

"Within a day or so, I suppose. Hmm." She twists her head, to look at him. "We'll see how Anna can help you through the transition. I'm going to ask Natalie to look in on you."

"And, then what?"

"We'll start introducing you to the others and find out where you fit in the pack."

He starts to doze when he feels her tense slightly. "What is it? Does something hurt?"

Her voice is quiet, "I'll have to see him everyday, won't I?"

Another kiss. "Probably not. But you will see Thomas from time to time. He won't dare come anywhere near you now."

"So, no more bad thoughts, dear heart. We're together and I love you. We have our whole lives in front of us." He kisses her again and nuzzles her neck.

After more lessons on wolf life and etiquette, Lyssa picks at her lunch. She gets feverish in the afternoon and retreats to their room.

Anna and Natalie start sitting with her. Emmett and Joanna check in on her periodically. The aspirin she demands has no effect on her fever.

She drinks water and asks for chicken soup and ginger ale, eating lightly.

Emmett wrinkles his nose upon returning to their room when he completes his work for the day. "What's going on? She smells wrong."

"Great. I feel like hell and smell funny. You did this to me."

Natalie brushes the hair from Lyssa's fevered face and hugs her briefly. "A consequence of the transition."

He frowns, he hadn't thought her scent would change. "Thank you both. I'll take over, now."

The women pick up and leave, giving her a brief kiss before they go. "We'll be back in the morning."

Emmett takes her to the shower and helps her wash up before re-installing her in the bed. He works at the computer for a time before crawling in with her. She first pushes him away, "You're hot." and later cuddles closer to him.

Early in the morning, he's dreaming of a hunt, bringing a deer down, blood. He could smell it. Lyssa rolls.

He shoots upright, throws off the bedcovers, and grabs her. [Wade. Anna. Natalie. To Medical.]

Pounding feet are heard converging on the Medical ward.

[What is it?]

[She's bleeding.]

[Where?]

Emmett zeroes in on the source; Lyssa bats at him, "Stop."

[Vagina.]

Wade and Natalie arrive as Emmett looks stricken. Anna's calm voice comes into their minds. [Emmett, ask her if she's having her period. If so, she's fine.]

Emmett takes Lyssa's face in both hands. "Lyssa, are you having a period?"

"Yeah, I guess. What day is it? Why the hell did you bring me here?"

"You're bleeding, I thought.."

"Normal for humans. Once a month." She sounds cranky. "Can we go back to bed, now?"

"Thank you, both. I'm sorry to have interrupted your sleep." [Thank you, Anna, you were right.]

As he carries her back upstairs, "Overreact much?"

He sighs. "I had no reason to expect bleeding. You might have warned me."

"I haven't been watching a calendar. I lost track."

"Alright. How long does it last?"

"Normally, three or four days."

The second day she is achy and feverish and spends the day under Natalie and Anna's care, trying to get comfortable and napping.

The third day sees fur sprout up on various parts of her body, claws, the beginnings of a muzzle. As expected, she would be a chestnut-colored wolf.

That night, her period ends.

In the bed together, she rolls up to him, face in his chest, and inhales deeply. She then sits up, pulls the covers off him and starts sniffing all over his body.

He cracks open an eye. "What are you doing, sweetheart?"

She nuzzles his neck. "Why is your heart pounding?" She moves across his body, sniffing armpit, hands.

He smooths her hair and smiles. "It isn't. You're just beginning to hear as we do." She sticks her nose in his crotch. "And, apparently, smell as we do."

"Mmm. You smell good."

"Thank you. So do you. Now, come back up here and get some more sleep."

She looks up at him and he sees the glint in her eye.

Her hand goes to his cock and she strokes it, lightly.

He takes her shoulders, pulling her up his body. "We should wait until you're finished with the transition."

"I feel fine. You smell so good," she whines and starts to pout.

He kisses her forehead. "You're not in control of your change yet. We don't know what your reactions will be."

"But it would be fun to find out." She runs a finger down his chest towards his crotch.

He grabs that finger, kisses her hand. "I could hurt you. Dear heart, we're going to wait. We have plenty of time."

She pulls away from him. "Sure, you bite me and say I smell funny." Her lip trembles. "You don't want me anymore."

"Lyssa, listen to me. I just want to make sure you're well enough.."

She gets out of the bed. "Just a fragile little human, right? Maybe you should have left me in the woods."

He gets up and reaches for her, his hand barely brushing hers. [LEAVE ME ALONE!]

The outburst rocks him back with its power.

Stunned, he allows her to pull a blanket off the bed and curl up in front of the fireplace.

When he hears her heartbeat slow and she falls into sleep, he then moves over to the fireplace, laying down and curling up behind her.

He wakes and kisses her in the morning before heading to breakfast.

Natalie and Anna greet him at the door. "She's a strong sender. I wonder what her range is?"

"She's not in control today. Her emotions are running rampant. Be careful."

[GO AWAY, EM!]

The women shake their heads and enter the room as Emmett heads for the stairs.

Lyssa is sitting up, blanket pooled around her waist. "He's acting like I'm unstable or something."

"Why are you on the floor?"

"We had a fight."

"We heard. About what?"

"What do you mean, you heard?"

"I think you woke the entire complex when you yelled at him early this morning, as well as just now."

"But, how? I thought you had to let me talk to you that way."

"You're yelling," Anna says, "it's hard to ignore. You'll need to learn to modulate your sending."

Lyssa's eyes are hard as she stands, looking at the two women. [I AM NOT YELLING.]

Both women wince and Anna shoots back [YES, YOU ARE.]

Lyssa's eyes go wide. "Ow. That hurt."

Anna smiles. "Exactly. You don't have to put that much power into it and you'll learn to direct it. Right now you're broadcasting to the entire complex. It's painful and disruptive."

Natalie speaks up. "We're gonna wait a bit and then go to breakfast, if you're up for it. Then we'll go into the bunker and practice your sending."

Lyssa stands, grumbling, and walks over to the closet to dress.

"Other than that, how do you feel today?"

"Fine, except for the fact that Emmett doesn't want me. I don't know why I let him talk me into this."

"What do you mean, doesn't want you? Of course he does."

[THEN WHY WOULDN'T HE HAVE SEX WITH ME?]

Natalie shoots Anna a look. "I'll get her to the bunker. Will you bring some food?"

"Sure. Meet you there."

Emmett winces and several males chuckle at her last broadcast.

[Too much for you, Em?]

[Maybe the itty, bitty human hurt him.]

Emmett growls at his hecklers.

Randall looks to him as Ariel smiles. "She's a powerful sender, Emmett. We'll have to test her range. Perhaps she would be able to contact the neighboring packs if we needed to."

Emmett grinds his teeth. "Randall, it's not funny."

Randall claps him on the shoulder. "My friend, it is. A bit. Still, power like that, if she maintains it, could be of use to us."

"As you well know, we must take advantage of all our assets, when needed."

Emmett relaxes a little and nods.

The bunker was away from the main house, a reinforced panic room of sorts. It would cut down on the force of her sendings until she got better control.

Lyssa fidgeted during practice but, thankfully, learned to tone the volume of her sending down relatively quickly.

She scratches at her legs, arms. "Why do these clothes itch so much?"

"Take them off, if they're bothering you."

"But, I.."

Lyssa watches the other women strip down and, shrugging her shoulders, follows suit.

"Now. Let's try it with your eyes closed and we'll move around the room."

Lyssa sighs. "OK."

Suddenly, Natalie says, "Don't open your eyes." Lyssa hears the door open, and close, as someone else enters the room.

"Who's there?"

"You tell us who it is. What do you hear, what do you smell? You should be able to identify us all by scent."

Lyssa listens, smells. "Like you."

"How, female?"

"Yeah, I guess. But different, kinda familiar."

The unknown wolf comes to stand before her. "Lyssa, you're naked."

"Joanna!" She opens her eyes and looks down at herself. "Yeah, I guess I am. The clothes were bothering me.

Joanna throws her arms around Lyssa. "You're becoming one of us." [How do you feel?]

[I hear you!]

"Good. Better than earlier," Joanna laughs. "Still kinda loud though."

"Sorry. I don't mean to..." she starts to sniffle.

"It's OK, Lyssa. You're learning; you're changing. Everyone recognizes that."

"But he wouldn't touch me this morning.."

"Lyssa, he loves you. He's probably making sure you're better."

After calming her down, practice resumes. Figuring out where each of the women were in the room. Sending to them, individually and collectively.

They break for lunch, Lyssa puts her clothes back on. As they leave the bunker Joanna suggests she call Emmett.

[Emmett? We're going to lunch, are you coming?]

[Certainly, sweetheart, I'll be there in a couple of minutes.]

"Did he answer?"

"Yes."

"How did he sound?"

"Huh? Sound?" Lyssa contemplates the question. "Good. He sounded good."

"Did you pick up any feelings through the bond?"

"No, not really. I guess. I don't know. The feeling was, um, kinda warm and, I guess, soft."

Emmett meets up with the four women and hugs and kisses his mate. "How goes the practice?"

"It looks like she might be an empathetic sender, Em."

"I'm not surprised." He cups Lyssa's face and brushes her cheeks with his thumbs. [I love you, Lyssa. Don't ever doubt it. You're doing well. I'm so proud of you.]

Tears well up in her eyes. "I, I.. Thank you." She hugs him and puts her head against his chest. "I'm sorry. For earlier."

"Things will settle down. It's alright."

She goes heavily carnivore at this meal, eating a lot of meat. Her nose begins to elongate, her ears begin to point, and her arms become furred.

A couple of the younger pups snicker but are promptly taken to task by others.

Emmett watches her with a smile on his face.

With Lyssa essentially well, and mobile, Anna and Natalie leave to resume their normal duties. Emmett goes back to work. This afternoon, Joanna and Ariel take up further training. Pack history. Pack rules. Responsibilities of pack members and, specifically, pack females.

Lyssa is paying less than strict attention as she starts pulling at her clothes again. She also starts staring out the window.

Suddenly, she stands, pulls her clothes off, shifts to wolf woman form, and heads for the front door. Ariel quickly changes and takes off after her, Joanna hot on her heels. [Emmett. Outside, now. She's on a run.]

A mile out, Lyssa picks up her head and sniffs, scenting the air. [Wait. She's on a hunt.]

The reddish and cream-colored wolves back off as a larger grey wolf overtakes them. [Thank you, Ariel, Jo.]

Nose up, she scents the air again, and takes off.

Emmett lopes along with her, allowing her to lead this, her first, hunt.

Against the snow, a snowshoe hare that has not completely grown in his white winter coat, is visible.

She freezes, then gets down low to the ground and creeps forward. But a chestnut colored wolf has little chance of remaining unseen in winter's snows. Impatient, she leaps up too early and the rabbit bolts.

Lyssa is right behind it as it dives into its hole. She shoves her muzzle in the hole, digs at the entrance, and howls in frustration.

Emmett walks over to the other side of the tree and sticks his nose in another hole. Lyssa leaves her hole and starts over to see what he's found. [No, sweetheart, watch the other hole.]

She huffs and trots back over as the rabbit shoots back out.

There's a short chase before she bowls it over, then snatches it in her jaws.

The neck snaps with a satisfying crunch and she tastes its blood as Emmett trots over. She looks up from her prey and growls at him as he sits, watching her.

[I'm not going to take your kill, Lyssa. I only wish to congratulate you on your successful hunt.]

She lays down with the hare between her forepaws and begins to crunch away at her prize.

She licks the blood from her muzzle, stretches and stands.

He walks over and rubs down her side. [Up for a run, mate?]

[Yes.]

[C'mon.]

The grey wolf and the chestnut wolf run through the show covered woodland. Emmett allows her to explore for a while, then shows her a couple of places he likes to go. After a time, they return to the den.

A couple of days later, Lyssa has mostly come to terms with her werewolf abilities and she and Emmett are visited by the Alphas. Emmett looks a bit nervous.

"Lyssa, you look well. You appear to have come through the transition rather smoothly."

"Yes, thank you. I feel good."

"Good to hear. Now, we need to finish the process."

Confused, she looks to Emmett. He says, "You need to be accepted into the pack."

"Oh. OK. How do we do that?"

"This evening you will come outside to the circle where the pack will be asked to accept you."

"Oh. OK."

Darkness falls and the pack begins to collect in the entryway.

Randall, Ariel, Emmett, and Lyssa stand on the balcony overlooking the entry.

"My pack. Tonight we meet to greet a new pack member. Emmett has mated Lyssa. What say you?"

A half dozen voices call out, "Show us her strength!"

Ariel takes her arm, "Come with me." Ariel strips, shifts, and heads out the open front door. Lyssa hesitates, looking at Emmett with alarm.

He smiles nervously. "It's alright. Go on."

He follows her out to the circle. [You need to fight Ariel. Just do your best. You don't need to win.]

Ariel stands to one side of the circle. Randall and Emmett stand on a high point outside. The rest of the pack surround the circle. Emmett is nervous, quivering.

The chestnut wolf stands on the opposite side of the circle, tail tucked, unsure.

Once the pack members have assembled, Ariel begins stalking Lyssa.

Lyssa turns with her, watching her, then yelps and skips away when Ariel rushes her.

Emmett settles on the overlook, head on his forepaws, watching. This wasn't good. While the pack would never expect her to win, she needed to show some fight.

Lyssa's mind is racing. What was she supposed to do? Emmett said fight, but she didn't know how. Ariel had been doing this forever. Would Ariel kill her? 'Show us her strength.' A test. It had to be some kind of test.

A half familiar voice enters her mind. [You're larger than she is. Use that.]

As Ariel comes at her again, she still retreats, but stands her ground a bit longer.

Joanna has been holding her breath when she notices a change in Lyssa's stance. Her long, fluffy, chestnut-colored tail extends.

Ariel turns, noticing the change, as Lyssa charges her. She's startled, and, while Lyssa doesn't knock her down, she does shove her sideways.

Ariel twists and takes a few steps away, then rounds on Lyssa again, teeth bared.

Lyssa, up against a large rock, leaps up onto it then jumps down onto Ariel.

Clumsy, Lyssa still manages to rake a couple of teeth down her shoulder.

A few howls go up at the drawing of blood and Lyssa is distracted, Was it over?

No. Ariel knocks her down and Lyssa gets a slash on the shoulder as Ariel takes her throat. [Submit.]

Ariel's voice in her mind has her lying dead still as howls go up around the circle.

As she lays there, Ariel above her, she hears Randalls voice. [Well, my pack, Wyeth wolves, do you accept this female?]

The howls go up again and Ariel releases her.

As Emmet heads down to Lyssa, Ariel runs to her own mate.

[Lyssa, mate to Emmett Forester, is accepted as a Wyeth wolf.]

Ariel rubs against her mate's side, flicks her tail, and takes off. Other pairs of wolves romp off through the snowladen landscape.

Emmett sniffs his mate, who's sitting in the snow, panting. [YOU COULD HAVE WARNED ME.] Several wolves turn to look at them.

[Quietly, Lyssa. I could not... You had me worried, but you did well.]

[She had me on the ground in 30 seconds. What's good about that?]

[You drew first blood.] He licks her shoulder, [How do you feel?]

[Like I'm not done yet. Like I need to do something else.]

[You see what the others are up to?] Emmett's face now holds a wolfish grin.

Lyssa stands, flicks her glorious tail, and takes off. They romp through the woods, running, pouncing, past numerous pairs of wolves going at it in the snow.

Emmett herds her back to the circle, where she stands. He sniffs her backside, then licks it. Lyssa is fairly vibrating with anticipation, How could it feel to be fucked as a wolf? Something had her crouching a little and cocking her tail to one side.

Emmett's cock has rolled out from its sheath and is dripping. He's been waiting for this, his first time taking his mate as a wolf.

He grabs her ruff, climbs over her, and plunges into her waiting depths.

Lyssa turns her head slightly and braces herself for her mate's thrusts.

He felt warm on her back, fur against her own, as he hammered into her.

She gives a low moan as he pushes his knot home and howls as he empties himself into her. His howl follows hers.