All Comments on 'Anime Robot Romance Ch. 01'

by GentlesirJellyfish

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Never liked forwards....

until this moment! This is the first opening one page story I've read that I actually enjoyed. If subsequent chapters are anything like this (hopefully a little longer hint-hint) then you've got a hit in the making. I'm looking forward to the next chapter. 5 stars well earned.

GentlesirJellyfishGentlesirJellyfishabout 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Wow. Thank you very much! Chapter 2 has just been submitted and is awaiting approval. It is longer, and quite intimate, if I do say so myself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Cute.....

First I was taken aback, cause your main character's name is a name I've used for things, also, any chance of ever using other anime-base girls, like the Puma Twins from Tank Police?

GentlesirJellyfishGentlesirJellyfishabout 8 years agoAuthor
Regarding different anime heroines...

That is unlikely. This was a commissioned piece and I myself am not that familiar with anime. I actually had to research the characters to know what their personalities were like, and as for the main character's name that is also a creation of the person who commissioned me. Luckily he doesn't mind me uploading.

txcrackertxcrackeralmost 8 years ago
Loved it !

Really like this one and was waiting for CH. 2 but it says that it is still waiting for approval since March ??? Would really like to read the rest .

Thanks for the read .

tx cracker

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous