Animosity

Story Info
Two shark attorneys butt heads.
7.2k words
4.28
39.1k
42
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imhapless
imhapless
3,654 Followers

Vince Houston, 38 at the time of the meat of this tale, considers himself a bad ass trial attorney. He probably is based on the effect he has on opposing counsel and his success rate in litigation. He's good looking, wealthy, and smart; however, his life is far from ideal. His wife, Angela, is a cold fish.

Angela, 37 during the meat of this saga, wasn't always a cold fish; she is now, however. While she will allow him to essentially masturbate inside her a few times a month the passion that characterized their previous love making is completely missing.

Angela used to be fun loving with a high libido and zealousness during sex that was unmatchable. She and Vince -- even after they were married -- loved to fuck in strange venues, the stranger the better. This included -- among the more bizarre places, including joining the mile high club -- on Vince's desk when he was an associate attorney and could have lost his job if caught, in her strict parents' bed when they were only going to be gone twenty --thirty minutes, under the stands at a High School football game that they attended with friends whose son was playing, under a picnic bench in a State park, on a tour through a medieval castle, and perhaps the most inexplicable place of all, the bathroom of a DMW (Department of Motor Vehicles).

Angela became a cold fish about three years after the birth of their third child, and after what appeared to be a minor traffic accident, but which may have messed up her limbic system.

While Vincent is suffering because he isn't getting passionate loving he doesn't consider divorce a realistic option for many reasons. First, he still very much loves Angela and she is his best friend; second he loves his kids and it would kill him to be a part time dad; third Angela's father is the managing partner of the law firm he is a partner of; fourth while no longer passionate Angela still treats him well and is devoted to him and is embarrassed by her inability to enjoy fucking his brains out; and fifth he otherwise really likes his life and doesn't want to disrupt it.

What Vince lacks in passion in his sex life he makes up for with passion -- his opponents call it viciousness -- in doing trial work. Because of his take-no-prisoners approach clients love him, judges just tolerate him, jurors either love him or hate him but he gets through to them either way, and opposing counsel loathe him. Many opposing lawyers attempt to quickly settle a case when Vince is on the other side rather than deal with him.

In some ways Judy Blackstone, 42 at the start of this story, is a female equivalent of Vince Houston. She is a trial attorney in the biggest firm in the city where Vince lives and practices, although she lives on the opposite side of town from Vince. While Judy doesn't have enormous God-given attractiveness through proper hygiene, intense exercise that has successfully sculpted her body, some constructive medical procedures, fashion sense, and personal care, gets second glances from all hetero males. Her nickname is Black Widow, not because she's ever eaten one of her husbands (she's on her third, no kids) or because of her skin color, but because she is poisonous to anyone who opposes her, not just in the courtroom but even at her law firm and in personal relationships. She is even wealthier than Vince and engenders fear in opposing counsel as much as he does.

Vince and Judy do not normally practice in the same areas of law, and only know each other slightly as a result of bar functions; they do know each other's' reputations.

************

On a bright May morning Vince's father-in-law Harold Morrison brought the executives of a new client, Affinity Manufacturing, into Vince's office shortly after he arrived. "Vince, I'd like you to meet Charles, the CEO of Affinity, Carolyn, in-house counsel, and Jackson, engineering manager."

After handshakes and pleasantries are exchanged Charles tells them why they are there. "We were served with a lawsuit last week alleging all sorts of outrageous things including product liability, fraud, violation of state unfair competition laws, and others. When we took it to our normal outside counsel they declined to represent us in this matter. While they didn't come right out and say it Carolyn is convinced that it is because Judy Blackstone is on the other side."

Vince's eyebrows rose.

"Yes," Carolyn continued, "the senior partner at our regular outside firm, Winston and McGrath, got his head handed to him in a litigation against Blackstone last year and it left a very bad taste in his mouth. He recommended you as someone who could match her tooth-for-nail."

Vince was pleased at the compliment and anxious to lock horns with the notorious Black Widow. After a half hour of discussion he agreed to take the case.

As expected, the litigation was contentious to the extreme. Vince filed a counterclaim that in intensity matched the claims in the complaint, added a few Federal causes of action and filed a motion to remove the case to Federal court where he felt he had an advantage over the Black Widow.

The acrimonious motions flew, the oral arguments were hostile, and both sides were in complete take-no-prisoners mode. Just when it looked like things couldn't get worse an event occurred that riled Vince. For a seemingly innocuous third party witness deposition Vince sent one of his female associates. Shockingly, The Black Widow herself attended the deposition and completely intimidated Vince's associate to the point that she had tears in her eyes when she related the situation to him. "I'll get that bitch," he fumed. Several weeks later when The Black Widow noticed the deposition of an important third party witness in upstate New York, and refused Vince's request to reschedule it at a more appropriate time, he decided that this was his chance to put her in her place, so he arranged to go to the deposition rather than sending a partner or -- heaven forbid -- another associate.

****************

Vince didn't like travelling to upstate New York in the winter, but the third party witness refused to come to the big city, and insisted that the deposition be taken at a modest motel conference room near his home rather than the ostentatious law offices that Vince and Judy were used to. While Judy was examining the witness Vince made numerous objections; while Vince cross-examined she had her own voluminous ones. The deposition took significantly longer than it should have but by late afternoon it was finally concluding. As Judy and Vince were collecting all of the exhibits -- actually interacting to see that each had a copy of each -- and otherwise assembling their papers, the witness and court reporter quickly took off.

As they were finally packed up and ready to leave the deposition venue Judy looked at her watch. "Because of your tedious and juvenile cross-examination, we've missed any possibility of catching the last flight out tonight," she snarled.

"If you had postponed this like I asked, we could have come at a more convenient time where there were more flights, but you couldn't even extend a simple courtesy," Vince snarled back. "Plus," he continued as he moved the blinds aside on the window in the conference room, "I hate to break the news to you Lizzy Borden, but it looks like there's six or seven inches of snow on the ground and it's still coming down." Vince fiddled with his cellphone for a minute or two while Judy looked at him, then he continued "According to the weather report on my iPhone it's still coming down at about two inches per hour. We're lucky if we can get into town to get a decent hotel room."

When Judy moved the blinds and looked out the window she moaned "Shit." Then in an uncharacteristic moment of reasonableness she said "We'll be lucky if we get a taxi to take us into town -- let's get one together rather than trying for two separate ones."

"Is the Black Widow going to lure me to her web and bite me to win the lawsuit?" Vince chuckled.

"Funny, asshole, "Judy shot back, only not with a sneer, but with a smile.

With their over-stuffed brief cases they walked down to the lobby of the very modest motel, six levels below where they normally stayed when out of town. "Can you call for a cab to get us into town?" Vince asked the young male desk clerk with "Jimmy" on his nametag.

"Sorry sir," he replied, "I tried the only two cab companies in town for another guy when there was only three inches of snow on the ground and they both told me that they have suspended operations until tomorrow around noon."

"What?" Judy exclaimed. "Maybe we can get an Uber."

"Sorry ma'am," Jimmy continued, "we don't have Uber or Lyft service in this area -- plus I heard on the radio that it's been suspended in town too."

"How are you getting home?" Vince asked.

"I just started my shift before I called the taxi companies and I'm on for ten hours more and I might have to extend if no one else can get into work tomorrow morning," the clerk replied.

"Well how about here -- do you have any rooms?" Vince asked.

"I don't think so -- but let me check," Jimmy replied and then started clicking on his keyboard. "Sorry -- the only room we have, and I mention it only because you two seem desperate, is what the night manager sometimes uses when he is on duty, although he canceled for tonight when the cafe closed."

"What -- the restaurant closed?" Judy shrieked.

"Sorry ma'am," the timid desk clerk replied. "I...I...can give you the room if you want, though, but the bed is just a twin and the bathroom isn't too large, although it does have a full size shower stall."

Vince and Judy groaned and griped for the next fifteen minutes to no avail. After they looked at the room Vince quickly said "I'll take the room, here's $200 cash," handing the clerk two Ben Franklins.

"Bullshit," Judy shrieked, "I'm the woman, you can stay in the lobby while I take the room."

"What the hell?" Vince chuckled, "you act like you've got the biggest balls in the state and then want to be treated like a damsel in distress? Hell no to that. I already gave Jimmy here" Vince retorted after looking at the young man's name tag for the first time, "the room rate plus a tip so I'm entitled to it."

The argument continued back to the lobby, Jimmy turning redder and redder as the language got louder and saltier. When they got to the lobby Jimmy quickly got out two keys from a drawer behind the reception desk, actual metal keys not the key cards used for the other rooms, and handed one to each of Vince and Judy. "You two work it out," he said, "I'm not getting in the middle of it.

Vince got an evil smile on his face and then started sprinting back to where the room was. He heard a "WHOAAAA..." sound and then a combination "splat" and "thud." He looked behind him. Judy had slipped on a wet patch, obviously from melted snow, and was lying on her back. He would have laughed except that her legs were splayed, it looked like she had no underpants on, and her thighs looked really nice. He felt a pinch at his crotch, and then walked over to Judy and helped her up. The nervous desk clerk helped.

"You OK?" Vince asked.

"Except for the loss of dignity I'm fine," she replied after a short pause. "My fat ass saved me from any harm."

For some reason, before he could catch himself, Vince blurted out "Your ass looks perfect to me." Then he caught himself and stammered "I mean...uh...well...it's not...fat...uh"

Judy got a quick grin on her face and then quickly responded in a dismissive manner "Thanks for saying that even if not true."

After a few more apologies from Jimmy and Judy smoothing her clothes out Vince said "Judy...let's talk."

After they walked far enough away from the clerk not to be heard Vince said "Look...it's been a really long day travelling up here, a hard contentious deposition, and now this weather snafu, and these are unusually bad circumstances. Even though we dislike each other, let's be adults about this. Why don't we share the room? We don't have suitcases with us so we're going to have to sleep in our clothes anyway. I sure as hell couldn't get even ten minutes of sleep in this shitty little lobby, and you likely can't either."

Judy stared into his eyes. "OK, I guess that we don't have a realistic choice. Let's put our briefcases away and bribe the clerk to let us into the puny little kitchen of the coffee shop to see if we can get something to eat."

It took a bribe of $500 and a promise never to tell anyone before the clerk let them into the kitchen, and got a bottle of Scotch and some glasses for them from the bar, and a couple of toothbrushes and a small tube of toothpaste from behind the reception desk. Vince made them cheese omelets, Judy exceeded her normal culinary expertise by making toast that wasn't burnt, and found some butter and jam. They teased each other as they prepared their meal and then ate it, standing up at the main counter in the kitchen so as not to be seen by other guests that might be walking past the coffee shop.

After they separated to call their spouses, and Vince his kids, a half hour later they reconnoitered in the lobby. There was a young handsome hetero couple there with two small kids, and two attractive young women who looked to be together. While the clerk would not let anyone else into the kitchen when Vince surreptitiously asked, he did get a bottle of rum and some mixers from the bar for another $100. With that, and some peanuts and candy bars from the vending machine, after the couple sent their kids to bed, the six adults had a party.

It turned out that all of the party people were interesting and had good life stories, liked to have fun, and lubricated by the booze the six had a great time. The two young women were a stripper and a high priced call girl, neither modest about relating that after their first two drinks. They were used to staying in hotels several cuts above the one they were in but had been caught by the storm.

The good-looking young couple with the kids were middle class with plebian jobs but -- as they also revealed after three drinks each -- were swingers. This motel was the type that they normally stayed in given their limited economic means.

After a few drinks and flirting with the attractive young women and the young mother Vince let a long dormant mischievous part of his personality come out. Within earshot of Judy he identified her as "My long term lover. We were looking for a nice weekend away from our spouses in a resort but got caught by this storm too."

Much to Vince's shock -- since he thought Judy to be humorless and was just trying to pull her chain -- she played right along. Things were great until the couple proposed a swap, as did the young women both of whom turned out not to be bisexual. Judy and Vince politely declined both offers, Judy saying "We haven't had enough time together lately and need each other," but it was obvious that the sex talk, and their enlightening talk with people they would never normally associate with, ginned up both Vince and Judy.

It was 1 a. m. before they ran dry of booze, and meandered off to their rooms. Judy and Vince -- both of whom normally didn't drink much, and hadn't been drunk since college, were giddy as they stumbled back to their room. Vince could barely get the door open with his key. Both were well lubricated and feeling erotic after their interface with the four sexy and provocative young adults.

When they got in their room Judy started undressing and mumbled "I need a shower bad."

"No, me first," Vince let out in a drunken playful guffaw, while he started to strip himself.

"You and your dickless crotch can go after me," Judy giggled (she never giggles) as she removed he bra, her last item of clothing.

"No, your cunt will stink up the place," Vince snorted and then cackled and he pulled off his pants and boxers.

Both usually prim and somewhat proper attorneys were laughing their asses off and poking each other in the ribs as the squeezed through the shower stall door at the same time. The water was initially cold and hit Judy on the back, causing her to smash into Vince. Fortunately it turned warm quickly as the revelers both laughed. However, Judy had not moved away from Vince once she had crashed into him. Her tits were mashed against his chest and as she stared up at him she felt something poke her belly.

"Are you really getting a boner?" she scolded, although with a mischievous grin.

"What do you expect; you've got a nice body and I'm a guy. I know that you're a bitch but my cock doesn't."

Judy moved her hand between them to push his cock away. When she came into contact with it she got a strange look on her face and said "Wow -- I guess I was wrong about the dickless part. You've packing some serious meat."

As she continued to hold onto Vince's cock they moved around in the shower getting wet all over. After several seconds of just staring at each other Vince said "You know that in the courtroom I've fantasizing about hate-fucking you. I think that I'll do that now."

He expected resistance when he then kissed her passionately while running his hands along the sides of her tits, but instead he got passion in return.

After they exited the shower neither of them was sure who turned off the water, and who pulled out some towels to dry each other with. What they were sure of, however, was that it wasn't long after the water was turned off that they were lying on top of the covers in the twin bed with Vince's cock so far up Judy's pussy that she thought that he was tickling her tonsils.

The two malicious attorneys were acting like jungle cats in heat as they mercilessly pounded each other in what their hazy minds found a combination of a hate fuck and a primeval mating of Neanderthals. As Judy squeezed her muscular thighs around Vince's waist, pulsed her pussy muscles, and scratched his back she yelled, then moaned, vile comments, like "You are as worthless at fucking as you are in the courtroom," "you must be used to fucking gerbils," and "you're a useless piece of shit."

Meanwhile, Vince's engorged cock was pistoning back and forth in Judy's snug pussy so fast that had his cock been a car piston they would have been going 80 mph. He would have responded in kind to Judy's insults except that his mouth was latched onto one of her prodigious tits sucking it like it was the last lollipop on earth and he was a starving man, while his hands played with her ass, one finger even making it into her rosebud.

They came virtually simultaneously with a passion so great that it bordered on violent as Vince ejaculated spurt after spurt into Judy's eager cunt, causing her pc muscles to contract so powerfully that they sought to strangle every milliliter of cum out of Vince's angry cock.

A few minutes after the last spurt from Vince's cock had bathed Judy's vagina he pulled out. They both groaned as they lay side-by-side trying to regain clarity. After a few more minutes Vince was surprisingly motivated to do something he had only done a couple of times before in his life -- eat a pussy he had just fucked. While his tongue was licking her labia or his lips were sucking Judy's clitoris, his hands were mauling her tits. Judy started moaning "Yes, Yes," as her hands grabbed onto Vince's hair. Her orgasm was intense, probably 90% of what it had been when her pussy had just been fucked, the intensity ultimately causing her to go limp.

Vince somehow felt enormous pride in bringing his adversary to two earth-shattering orgasms. When his emotions started to subside he realized that they'd be cold if they slept on top of the bedsheets, so he got up, pulled the top bedsheet and blanket out from under Judy's limp body, crawled in next to her, and covered them both up with the top sheet and blanket.

imhapless
imhapless
3,654 Followers