Animosity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both quickly passed out with a pleasant fatigue.

Vince awoke in the middle of the night. He wasn't quite sure of his surroundings, his mind fuzzy from the alcohol, fatigue, and zealous sex. He hallucinated that he and a younger fuck-loving Angela were in a cabin in the woods and they were in a spoon position. He started stroking what his dim mind perceived to be Angela's pussy until it was leaking and moans were emanating from her prone body. His cock grew angry and like a heat-seeking missile buried itself in her warm vagina. Thirty slow, steady, full strokes later Angela whimpered as he ejaculated into her. Shortly thereafter he passed out. It was only when he woke up about 8 a. m. that Vince realized that his dream of fucking Angela was a reality of him fucking Judy for a second time, when he recognized her as cum leaked out of her pussy.

Vince went into the washroom, did his business, washed his face and armpits, brushed his teeth with the brush Jimmy had provided, and then returned to the bed where Judy was just getting up. She rose, pushed past him, in the bathroom did the same things that he did in addition to wiping as much cum as she could off of her thighs, and then returned to the bed.

The morning light was now streaming through the one large window in the room, with only sheer drapes, and Vince got a good look at Judy's naked body -- something that he had plenty of contact with the night before, but didn't really get to completely see. As Judy appeared to try and find her clothes strewn over the floor Vince rose and held her at arm's length. "Holy shit!" he exclaimed, "You've got the body of a 25 year old."

"Yeah sure," Judy brushed the comment off.

"No shit, you really do," Vince said in awe as he eyes perused her reddened tits and crotch, flat stomach, and muscular thighs. "Plus, even though you certainly don't need anyone to stroke your already over-inflated ego, our hate fuck last night, despite the fact that it was devoid of emotion, was the best physical fuck of my life."

Judy got a quick diabolical grin on her face then countered "I liked the dreamy one in the middle of the night better," then pushed away from him and started gathering her scattered clothes.

They wordlessly dressed, taking their time since their clothes were all over the place and they were surreptitiously taking glances at each other's bodies, and by about 8:30 they were as put together as they could be considering the circumstances. "Let's see if they opened the kitchen up, I'm starving," Judy snapped.

To their surprise and joy the coffee shop was open. The snow had stopped sooner than expected and the roads partially cleared. They got a couple of omelets, some bacon, and cups of coffee and sat down just as the stripper and call girl from last night came in, waved "hi," got a couple of muffins and some orange juice and then joined Judy and Vince at their table.

The stripper chuckled "Looks like you two really re-connected last night. You two have the most obvious just fucked look I've ever seen in my life."

Judy groaned, but Vince went into his role playing from the previous night. "Yeah, she gave me the best physical fuck of my life last night after you two ginned us up, and then we had a gentle bout in the middle of the night. I couldn't be happier."

As the young women grinned Judy decided that it was pointless to get angry or upset so she adopted her role from the previous night too. "Yeah, his meaty cock really flooded my poor little V-jay. I've still got cum leaking from by cooch onto my thighs," the last statement actually true.

After a pleasant twenty minute conversation where all four finished breakfast and actually talked about other things besides sex, Judy and Vince got up to leave. They saw the young parents, with kids, from the night before walk into the café, look at the menu board, and then turn to walk out. Vince jovially greeted the parents and shook the kids' hands -- probably three and four years old he thought. "Not staying for breakfast?" Vince inquired.

"We're a little light on cash and as you know breakfast isn't included," the father replied.

"We had such a great time last night let Judy and I treat you," Vince smiled, pulled another $100 from his money clip that seemed to have an endless supply of them, and handed it to the wife.

"We can't..." the startled wife started to say when Judy walked over to her, squeezed her hand with the $100 bill in it, and said "It would make us so happy if you did," and then Judy and Vince walked away to the sounds of the parents' genuine "Thank yous."

As they walked toward the desk -- still manned by Jimmy -- Judy mumbled under her breath "You surprise me -- you're not a total asshole."

Vince only grinned in reply.

*************

At the desk they were greeted warmly by Jimmy, who tried to suppress a knowing smile, obviously having figured out -- just like the stripper and the call girl -- that they had fucked. Since Vince had tipped Jimmy more last night than he made in a week he was anxious to please. "I knew that you'd want to get going this morning so I checked with the cab companies and the airlines. They expect the roads to be cleared in the next couple of hours so a cab should be here for you by 11 a. m. Flights are supposed to re-start early afternoon so if you tell me what city you want to go to I can rebook you."

Vince removed his ticket from yesterday from his jacket pocket and handed it to Jimmy, and Judy pulled hers out of her purse. Since they were flying first class, Jimmy was able to re-book them on the 2:15 flight, getting him another C-note from Vince, which he was happy to receive.

When they got back to their room Vince looked at his Rolex then lasciviously said "It's only about 9:15. What are we going to do for another hour and forty five minutes before the taxi comes," as he grabbed Judy's hips.

"Bastard," she snarled as she pushed his hands away. Then staring into his eyes she sighed, said "OK, but this time I'm fucking you, and we need to get last night's sin off of us first."

They casually undressed, walked into the bathroom, and actually leisurely washed each other off in the shower, and Vince only got his hands slapped a half dozen times as he washed her.

When they got back to the bed Judy pushed Vince down on his back, and then straddled him, putting her pussy over his face while she started sucking his already half-hard cock while manipulating his low-hanging balls.

With a roar Judy came from Vince's abuse of her kitty and clit. Once she came down she rotated 180 degrees, aligned Vince's upright cock with her snug lubricated pussy, then slowly sat on it. Judy fucked Vince like a top flight call girl as he latched onto her flopping tits and lightly twisted her nipples. Soon they came with a ferocity almost equal to that of the night before, and then Judy collapsed on top of Vince.

Since they had gotten less sleep than they needed the night before, they snuggled under the covers again. "We can't go to sleep," Judy mumbled, "we'll miss the cab."

"I set an alarm on my watch," Vince retorted.

"You know that I hate you," Judy sighed. "I've never cheated on any of my three husbands and I'm pissed at you and myself."

"I've never cheated before either, and I blame it on you. So just suck it up," Vince responded in a quiet voice.

Seconds after that Judy was snoring on his shoulder, and he fell asleep shortly thereafter.

*************

After calling their offices from the airport, as Judy and Vince sat in the lounge waiting for first class to be called Vince sat next to Judy and said/asked "How in the hell am I going to explain the scratches on my back to my wife, Jezebel?"

"How am I going to explain walking bowlegged to my husband, Jack the Ripper? You should register that thing between your legs as a weapon. I guess I'll tell my hubbie that I went horseback riding and you tell your wife that you got attacked by a mountain lion," Judy snickered.

"You mean a cougar, not a mountain lion," Vince grinned.

"Same thing, asshole," Judy replied as she elbowed him in the ribs.

After Judy and Vince returned home all of the attorneys in the litigation were a little more cordial toward each other, though to most observers it would appear that they were still at each other's' throats. It was apparent that the case was moving to trial. The stakes seemed to be getting higher with each passing week, not just monetarily but also as far as the viability of the business practices of the parties were concerned.

Roughly four months after Judy and Vince returned from their motel experience on a Tuesday morning they started jury selection. The jury of three women, three men, and two women alternates, was selected by early afternoon at which time Vince and Judy gave their opening statements.

Both Judy and Vince dazzled the courtroom for the next four days with their examination or cross-examination of witnesses, arguments to Judge Samantha Beaufort, and courtroom theatrics. About four o'clock Friday afternoon the judge called an early recess. "Court will resume Monday at 1 p. m.; the jury is dismissed for the weekend. Representatives of the parties please stay seated where you are. Mr. Houston and Ms. Blackstone meet me in chambers.

Judy and Vince approached Judge Beaufort in chambers and were motioned to sit. After the judge sighed deeply she made eye contact with both of them. "As a pair you two may be the best attorneys ever to appear before me. That makes me wonder how you could be so stupid. This case is obviously worth hundreds of millions of dollars and the injunctions you are asking for could wreak havoc with your clients' businesses. Yet you seem to be willing to let six laymen decide your fate. Why?"

Judy and Vince were taken slightly aback, but didn't show it. "Our clients don't seem to be willing to seriously discuss settlement," Judy replied.

"Well I think it's time for you both to kick them in the butt, then. As you know you each have a motion in limine" (motions about what evidence can be submitted or excluded) "still before me. On Monday afternoon I'm going to rule on them. Both will be in favor of one of the parties and will make it very difficult for the other party to prevail. I'm not telling you which party I will be ruling for but I suggest that you get with your clients, explain the seriousness of the situation, and tell them to settle. Unless a signed settlement agreement and proposed order is submitted to me by 12:45 on Monday, I'll rule on the motions and we'll bring the jury back. Understand?"

"We understand," Vince and Judy replied in unison.

"Transfer your courtroom skills to settlement skills -- dismissed," Judge Beaufort barked.

Vince and Judy were a little shell-shocked as they walked back into the courtroom. Vince turned to Judy and said "Let's meet with our clients separately and then have dinner catered to us at my office's main conference room at 7:00 p. m. I'll make the arrangements."

"Good idea," Judy replied as she walked toward her client's location.

That night, and through the day Saturday, the negotiations were hot and heavy. Judy and Vince skimped on trial preparation -- leaving that to their second chairs -- as they became completely involved with the negotiations. The trial and negotiations were so intense that they both had been staying in a hotel at night rather than making the roughly hour long commute each had to their homes.

About dinnertime on Saturday all but one issue had been resolved. Neither client would bend on it. It was a marketing technique used by Vince's client for one of its most successful products. Both Judy and Vince were weary and really wanted a settlement. Suddenly Vince's head snapped up and he got a big smile on his face. He turned to Judy and said "Ms. Blackstone, could you please meet me outside the room for a few minutes; I might have an idea."

As the other attorneys and clients remained in the conference room Judy and Vince talked in hushed tones in an alcove. "I think I have a solution," Vince smiled. "I have to run it by my client and do about ten minutes of research, but I think that it will work. If it works and we settle the case tonight will you spend the night with me in my hotel room?"

Judy stared at him intently. "You are joking, right?"

"Hell no," Vince retorted. "I need to get something out of this since I'll be foregoing hundreds of thousands of dollars in fees if the trial doesn't go on, and I think that the judge will rule for my side on the motions."

"Bullshit, she will," Judy snarled, then continued, "So you think that I'm a whore by making a proposal like that?"

"Face it, Judy; we're both whores; maybe not in this particular case, but in many others. How many times have you represented someone you didn't think was right and perverted justice for money? You know that we both have, and that makes us whores. When we normally act as whores somebody losses big; in this situation it's a win for both of us -- we're both giving up hundreds of thousands of dollars for a night of animal sex -- that makes us both whores, not just you," Vince espoused.

Judy stared at him for a full minute. Then she stated "I'm not interested in an affair with you or anyone else."

"Neither am I," Vince responded. "While we may not hate each other anymore -- I know I don't hate you -- we still despise each other. There's no chance for us to have a continuing affair. You have to at least like someone to have a continuing affair."

Judy stared at him for another two minutes without blinking or responding. "All right, asshole; against my better judgment, but because I really think that it's in my client's best interest to settle, I agree."

They shook on it, went back into the conference room, told both parties that they and their attorneys were going separately for dinner and would meet up in two hours, and left.

At dinner Vince presented his idea to his clients. It was a way to tweak their marketing techniques that should be just as effective while eliminating the problem the other side had with their present marketing technique. Both the CEO and COO of his client liked the idea. They called up the head of marketing right then and there and got her out of a party. She loved the idea but wanted to run it by her two chief assistants. Just as they were finishing desert forty minutes later she called the CEO back and said that her assistants agreed with her -- the change would be even more effective than the present campaign that the other side objected to.

It was all smiles at Vince's table. "When we meet them back at my office I'll tell them about the change and put it to them that you hate it, but are willing to go along just to settle the case. We don't want to appear anxious. That should do it!"

The CEO and COO both grinned.

When the parties met at 8 p. m. Vince "reluctantly" presented his proposal to Judy and her client. They went out into the hall and met for about fifteen minutes and then returned with a "yes," There were handshakes all around but Vince's smile was the most genuine. Judy said that she had secretarial personnel coming into her office at 10 a. m. on Sunday and that the papers would be ready for review by 2 p. m. so everyone should meet at her office then.

During the handshakes Vince surreptitiously passed Judy a key card to his room, with a Post-It note on it that said "1701."

Judy arrived at 1701 shortly after 9:30. She was wearing a pair of designer jeans, high heels, and a low cut blouse. "You look great," Vince gushed.

"Yeah, I know," Judy snickered. "Got something to drink; I'm gonna need it to get through this night of torture."

"Now, now, that's not the right attitude," Vince smiled as he handed her a Scotch and water. "You should strive to be the best at whatever you do," he continued with an even bigger grin. "If you're going to be a whore you should be the best fuck ever," he grinned wider as he started unbuttoning her blouse even as she still hadn't finished her Scotch.

Vince has prepared well for this night, with a vibrator and some little blue pills. He knew that he might never have passionate sexual intercourse again -- at least until all of his kids were in college and he reconsidered his relationship with Angela -- and by then he might not enjoy it as much. Plus, while he didn't hate Judy he still did have a lust-intense dislike relationship with her, and for some reason thought that it would be somewhat of a punishment for her if she left more satisfied than at any other point in her life.

It was a night of animal passion. Although between the two of them there were almost too many orgasms or swoons to count the highlight was when Vince's chemically enhanced cock was pounding Judy's cunt doggy style and he inserted a lubricated small vibrator into her ass and turned it on high. She came so hard that she almost broke the headboard of the bed and Vince's discharge was so powerful that he almost passed out. Fortunately he had the wherewithal to turn off the vibrator still running in a delirious Judy's ass before he himself became temporarily comatose.

As Judy left about 9:30 the next morning to meet the word processors at her office Vince hugged her. Looking into her soul through her eyes, he said "You are the best physical fuck in the world. If you charged you could easily make $2,000 an hour, even more than you make as a trial attorney."

"And you've got a really nice and potent dick," she snickered, "Too bad that you are one too."

Vince pretended like he was wounded as Judy pushed away, gave him a quick kiss on the lips, and then walked bowlegged out the door in her designer jeans and high heels. Vince grinned to himself watching her bowlegged walk, before his sore dick sent a pain spike up his body as it started to harden into his zipper.

Judy silently chastised herself for beaming like a moron as she thought about the previous night while she rode down the elevator.

Judge Beaufort was presented with the signed settlement and proposed order of dismissal by noon on Monday, and closed the case. Both Judy's and Vince's clients were satisfied with the outcome. When Judy personally dropped the papers off at Judge Beaufort's chambers she asked to see the judge.

"What can I do for you, Ms. Blackstone?" Judge Beaufort asked.

"I was just wondering, Your Honor, which way were you going to rule on the motions in limine?"

"I was going to grant both your motion and Mr. Houston's," she smiled.

"But you said that you were going to rule on both in one party's favor, not split the difference," a surprised Judy replied.

"I lied -- the case needed to be settled," Beaufort grinned, and then said "Good day Ms. Blackstone."

As Judy walked bowlegged back to the elevator she was a little miffed, but then realized a settlement was probably best for all concerned. Then she felt a gel-like substance leaking down her right thigh and mumbled to herself "How in the fuck can that asshole's cum still be leaking out of my pussy more than twenty four hours later?"

*************

Over the next 18 months Blackstone and Houston saw little of each other, perhaps a time or two at a restaurant or some other venue in town, or at a Bar event. They were cordial but not friendly and never exchanged glances or had lingering contact.

At about the 18 month mark one of Vince's partners came into his office on a Tuesday morning. "Vince, a client wants us to handle a new case with you as lead counsel; I've looked over the complaint and I'm not sure that we should take it. I've prepared a brief memo on the legal and factual -- as we know them -- aspects of the case."

"Let me have a look," Vince replied, holding out his hand. As he perused first the memo and then the complaint he knew that he was already busy and that this would take a lot of work, and at first glance seemed to be only a fifty-fifty case. Then he got to the attorney signature line of the complaint. In bold script was "Judith Virginia Blackstone." He smiled inwardly and said "Let's take it."