Anirudh's Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok. Ok," he said, picking up some snacks. He looked at me and smirked, "Hey buddy, learn well from my mom. Will help you after you get married. Haha!" and he walked out. Aunty and I looked at each other and breathed a sigh of relief.

We had a close shave. We were breathing heavily as we got back to work. With Anirudh back in the living room, aunty looked at me with her eyes now calm and soft.

She glanced at the men, making sure we were still safe, reached out and touched my body. She placed her palm on my firm stomach, kept it there for a few seconds, and then moved it down to the front of my body. Incredibly, my cock was still semi-hard! As Rekha-aunty touched it, we both could feel it growing in thickness. The material of my sweatpant was very thin, and I could feel her fingers curl over my penis. I was dumbfounded, and couldn't move. She moved her hands on my crotch and took a hold of one of my balls. Then the other. Fuck!

She had magic in her hands. It reached a point where my dick was hurting, being in the confines of my underwear. I needed to free it. I instinctively tried to push her hand away

But she easily pushed the waist of my sweatpants down, and my undershorts came down with it. I automatically pushed them down further and my rigid cock sprung free and throbbed and jerked between us in the warm air of the kitchen.

For an instant we both looked at my thick, black, veiny, smelly cock. We saw the head of my dick swell and the foreskin roll off the smooth, dark purple head.

Aunty gasped at what I had done. She quickly looked down at gaped open-mouthed for about five seconds and her eyes widened. I was sure she hadn't seen anything like my cock. The long pole of muscle's black skin was shiny and my foreskin was tucked neatly under the taut, smooth, glowing purple head. My dick stood at an angle, throbbing and jerking slightly.

She looked up quickly once again and made sure the men were not going to be coming near us any time soon. She reached out and touched my exposed penis. She reached out and fisted my cock.

The feeling was incredible!

This was the first time anyone else had touched my cock. I was in a trance as she moved her hand up and down. I couldn't handle it after about a minute. I had never felt like this before. So far, my cock had only experienced the touch of my fingers and hand.

I was faintly aware of the noise coming from the room where Anirudh and his father were watching the match. I knew that the game was reaching a climactic stage and neither of them would budge from the front of the TV, and that there was no danger of them coming to the kitchen.

She curled her fingers around my thick penis and pressed. Her palm was cool on my dick and I let out a sigh. No one had ever jerked me off. I had fantasized and dreamt about this moment, when some girl or woman would be pleasuring me this way. The girls I worked with, my friends' wives, those I saw on the street - but never had I imagined it was going to be Rekha-aunty. Fuck!

But here I was, in the kitchen of my friend's house, with his mother holding my dick, fisting and giving me a hand job. She dipped her fingers in a nearby bowl of warm oil and placed it on my cock. It made the skin slide even more smoothly on the hard muscle. I could feel the thick vein on the underside of my dick being pressed by her palm. Motherfucker! I was about to come. A tiny drop of pre-cum oozed out of the head of my dick and as Rekha-aunty stroked my dick slowly, some of the pre-cum went on her hand. As she felt the sticky liquid touch her fingers, she suddenly jerked down and looked at my cock. But she continued to stroke it.

My dam broke that very instant.

I gasped, and whispered, "Oh! Rekha-aunty, aunty, aaaahh! Aaaahhh!!"

She looked down quickly and removed her hand. She knew I was about to finish. She bounded to the entrance to the kitchen to make sure Anirudh or his father didn't come in. But she still turned and looked at me as I placed my fist on my dick and jerked.

I ejaculated. Rope after rope of long, white creamy liquid spurted from my pee hole in wide arcs and fell on the tiles of the kitchen like rain drops. I had seen this hundreds of times. I knew how much I came. It felt glorious! It felt like I was unloading buckets of cum and the feeling was exquisite. But I was looking at Rekha-aunty, wanting to see her reaction.

She was staring wide-eyed and her mouth was open and her chest was rising and falling slowly as she absorbed what she was seeing. It was fantastic to be seen, to have someone look on as I came. It was so erotic and added to the pleasure of the moment!

After about eight spurts, my ejaculation subsided. I removed my hand and my thick dick was still throbbing and jerking. I reached up to the counter and tore off a paper towel and wiped the oil and remaining semen from my cock. I pulled up my underwear and adjusted my clothes.

Aunty was motionless and speechless and still staring at me as I pulled out a cloth rag and wiped the kitchen floor. I wiped all traces of my cum and dropped the rag in the dustbin. Then I went and joined the men in the living room.

After a few minutes aunty called out to us that the food was ready, as she laid out a delicious spread for us.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Needless to say, I thought about her that night and masturbated. I imagined fucking her in all sorts of positions and locations. I played different scenarios in my mind. Would I go straight for her cunt? Ram my dick into her hairy pussy or would I take my time? First suck her nipples, finger fuck her so she could be lubricated before I put my cock into her. Or would I ask her to suck my cock? Would she? What if I couldn't control myself and ejaculated in her mouth or in her cunt within seconds of entering her? What would her pussy lips be like? Would her inner lips be thick and protruding or would her cunt's outer lips cover everything and be like a thin line, like on a young girl? And her asshole! Man, I loved seeing a woman's asshole. It was one of the things I focused on while watching porn. Would hers be hairy or clean shaven, big and puckered? Would she let me touch her asshole and finger it? Fuck! So many things to think of!

It was only a matter of time before I fucked her, of course. Would it be the next day, the day after, the weekend? When will we get together again? Fuck! I would be losing my virginity soon, goddammit! Yes!

But the next morning Anirudh announced that his parents had gone to visit his father's cousin in a town about an hour away.

"What?" I said, trying to hide my disappointment, and surprise. Fortunately, he did not notice it. I knew of this relative of Anirudh's. She and her husband were doctors and had a young daughter about the same age as Anirudh. If I recall correctly, she too was a doctor. He told me they were pretty busy with a busting GP.

"Yeah. Dad wanted to visit her. They may be there for a few weeks, you know, and then back."

A few weeks! Fucker!

Shit! There went my plan of fucking Rekha-aunty and losing my virginity any time soon. It was only two or three weeks. I consoled myself. But fuck, man! I was so close. I was desperate. Just think of her and jerk off till you see her again! But, what is the guarantee she would let me fuck her when she gets back? What if all this was a joke to her! No. I had to see her. Meet her. Talk to her. Talk her into letting me sleep with her. But how?

That evening I went to Anirudh's flat as a sink in his bathroom needed fixing and he knew I was kind of a handyman and could mend it for him. So while he was on the phone ordering chinese takeaway I was in the spare bathroom fixing his sink. Lo and behold! What did I see there! A basket containing clothes ready to be washed. Women's clothes. Aunty's to be sure! Fucking hell. This was godsent. A sign for me. I quickly rummaged in the basket. I could still hear Anirudh on the phone. I pushed clothes aside and rapidly scanned them and hit the motherload! As soon as I laid eyes on what looked like panties, I swiped them and put them into the pockets of my shorts. I had no idea what they looked like. I would have enough time to examine them back in the privacy of my own flat. I was on tenterhooks all evening. While fixing the bathroom sink, eating Chinese with Anirudh, acting like I was interested in the football game that was on TV - all the time I had an intense, painful erection in my shorts. Man, I had a woman's panties, Rekha-aunty's panties that too, in my pocket. I was in for a long night. It was going to be a glorious jerk-off session.

And I was right. Back in my flat I undressed, lay on my bed naked and took out the two panties I had picked, and examined them. They were Indian cotton, full back panties. They were wide at the back but I didn't think they were wide enough to cover her ass. The panties were relatively new. I guessed aunty had bought them before coming over to visit. But each gusset was thick and crusty and hard. The crotch was pinched and crumpled and I could sense a line running the length of it where it must have pressed against her cunt lips. Fuck! I took one to my nose and inhaled. Heaven! This is how a cunt smelled! Musty and pungent with a hint of piss. The same with the second pair. I wrapped one around my thick dick, and the other I pressed to my nose and mouth. I edged for the next couple for hours. I inhaled the scent of Rekha-aunty's cunt. I rubbed my cock on the crotch of her panties. I lay face down, with the underside of my cock rubbing on her panties, and my face buried in the crotch of the other. Oh! What a glorious feeling. I imagined fucking her. My face in her hairy crotch, my dick in her hands, mouth, cunt and asshole. I came so many times that night.

It wasn't enough. I had to see her. Meet her and fuck her. I couldn't wait for three weeks.

It was not difficult to get the address and phone number of the house where they were staying as their hosts were prominent doctors in that town. I called the number the next morning from a public phone booth. With any luck I would get to talk to Rekha-aunty.

I was rewarded. It was indeed she who picked up after a few rings.

"Aunty, this is Arun. I want to see you!"

"Ar..Arun..what..wher...why?" she stammered in surprise.

"Why?? You know why...."

"No. Here? No. They are. I am.. No," she still was confused.

"Aunty, there must be some time when they...you are alone?"

There was silence at the other end for about 10 seconds. I thought I had crossed a line and she was annoyed and upset at me. But she suddenly said, "This Saturday. They are going to see a famous church around here. I..I..I am not interested. I think they said they will leave early and be back by noon or something....," she drifted off.

++++++++++

I reached their house early that Saturday and staked out their house from a nearby bus stop. Sure enough, a group left the house in a station wagon. I waited for about five minutes and approached the house.

Rekha-aunty opened the door before I could ring the bell, and ushered me in hurriedly.

She was in the standard indian sari I had grown accustomed to seeing her in. I still found her ravishing. Her long hair was undone and fell on her face and shoulders and back. But she had washed her face and it was bright and shiny and she smiled as she looked at me. It was a simple, genuine smile that turned into a naughty grin.

"What are you doing here?" she whispered. "What if someone saw you?"

I shrugged. "I had to see you!" I stepped towards her, but she stepped back, and I was scared for the very first time. Did I presume a lot? Did I think that just because she started a handjob for me and saw me masturbate that she'd sleep with me? Fuck! Did I make a horrible mistake?

"No," she said, then to my relief she added, "Not here!" And she walked up the stairs.

I followed her as she entered the spare bedroom and pointed to the bathroom. I went in and cleaned and freshened myself. Fuck! I was going to have sex! I was sure about this! . My cock responded immediately. Blood flowed into it and as I held it in my hand It became erect. I could feel it growing in thickness and heat. My cock-head was shiny, purple. I was forced to put it back into my shorts. When I came back to the bedroom, Rekha-aunty had changed to the standard indian night gown that women wore. It covered her from her neck to her ankles.

But I was in for a shock when I looked up at her. She was looking at me with what was surely lust in her eyes. I could sense the anticipation in her eyes, just like the time she stared at me jerking off in Anirudh's kitchen.

"Take off your clothes," she whispered. "All of it!"

I undressed hurriedly. I stood naked in front of her. I could feel my cock standing erect between us. It felt heavy and thick and hot. It was jerking up and down. I fisted it involuntarily and jerked it a couple of times. It felt so great.

Aunty was staring at my cock. This was not the first time she was seeing it. But her eyes bulged and she swallowed, and licked her lips. Then with one fluid motion she lifted her dress and pulled it above her head and threw it down.

I was dumbstruck. As she pulled her dress up, I could see her well formed, curvy calves. Then her beautiful, fleshy knees. Above that, her thick, marbled thighs. Fuck! I could see her hairy crotch where her thighs met. But my eyes were drawn now to her breasts as they were exposed. Full, heavy, rounded, with not a hint of sag. They stood firm and proud. Her nipples were dark and even in my inexperienced state, but with the knowledge gained from watching innumerable porn, I could sense their thickness and hardness.

I gulped as she cupped and squeezed her tits. Then she passed one hand down her body, past her belly button and abdomen and turned her hand and cupped her crotch.

My eyes followed her hand, but her eyes were on mine. I quickly looked up at her, and she smiled, turned and lay down in the bed. Completely naked. Ready. For me. And only me!

I stumbled to the edge of the bed and sat down. She looked at me and spread her legs. I looked down at her hairy pussy for the first time. It was glorious. Her outer lips covered her inner lips and I could see the dark, thin line of her cunt. She put her hand down there and parted her hair and used her fingers to open her outer pussy lips. I could see the pinkness inside.

Then to my surprise, she whispered, "Eat me, Arun. Lick me. Put your mouth there. Come on!"

Fuck! Fuck! As if she had commanded a robot, I moved and slipped between her raised and parted thighs. Without fore knowledge of what to expect, I placed my mouth on her hairy mound. Holy mother of god! What a glorious, fantastic fucking aroma and feeling. I inhaled the scent of my first cunt, as my lips made contact with her hair.

"Ahhhh," I heard her hiss. I did not know what to do. I opened my lips and put out my tongue to taste her. I made contact with damp hair and I licked her there. Then to my great and immediate relief, she held my head with one hand, and put her other hand between her cunt and my mouth. She parted her pussy lips and pushed my head down.

Fuck! I died and went to heaven. My lips and tongue touched her inner lips. They were warm, wet and slick. I sucked and licked and moved my head this way and that. Then she pulled my head up and now I tasted another pungent liquid, but then I felt something hard and thick on my lips. I was on her clit! Yes, it had to be! It was the size of a little knob. I sucked and pulled and licked it.

She was groaning and moaning and making all sorts of noise up there. I felt her not only hold my head in place, but also grind her pussy into my mouth.

"Ahh, Arun. Yes, Do it. Eat me. Lick me. Ahhh," she hissed.

I was surprised. This was Rekha-aunty? Wow!

Then she suddenly grabbed my head and turned so that I was on my back. I watched in shock as she crawled up to my head and straddled me and slowly lowered her cunt onto my mouth. Then she proceeded to rub it up and down. Fuck! My tongue repeatedly passed her clit, her piss hole and cunt hole. Up and down, up and down she went. I couldn't believe it. I had my hands on her firm asscheeks as she ground my face.

The suddenly she uttered a low guttural sound and became stiff. Then her torso jerked as if an electric shock had passed her body. Once, twice. And after a third time she was motionless. She grabbed my hair for support. And felt a tiny bit of thick, creamy liquidy substance ooze out of her.

"Aiyooh, Arrrrrunnn, aaaahhhh!" she hissed. I felt the weight of her entire body on my face. I could smell her cum and juices as they flowed on to me. Then, after what seemed like an eternity, she raised herself and rolled off of me.

She was not shy. She immediately looked at me and smiled shyly. "Oh, Arun! That was great. Aiyoh, I don't remember the last time it..that..happened to me!"

I was in a trance. I was dumbstruck. All I could do was look at her. She reached out to where her nightie had fallen, and took it and wiped my face and giggled.

Then we both looked at me dick. I had my swollen member in my hand. It was throbbing and jerking. Small drops of precum had oozed out of it.

She looked at me and said with a soft laugh, "You seem ready!!"

As I raised myself to get between her raised knees, she lowered them and said, "Come here," and she motioned me up her body with her hands. Then she whispered, "Put it in my mouth. Let me taste you!"

Fucking mother of god! "No, aunty...I.. I.might..no..later...," I stammered.

She relented, and raised her thighs and parted them. This was it! I was going to fuck a woman!

She reached down and gently grabbed my dick. I lowered myself and she directed my cock into her cunt hole. We were looking at each other as she positioned me at the entrance. Then she let go of my cock and I pushed down a bit. Her cunt hairs pricked the head of my cock like a thousand needled. But I also felt some moistness, and warmth down there.

With a force that surprised me, and surely shocked her, I plunged down into her.

She gasped at the sudden thrust, and let out a yelp. "Ayyy. Arrrruuuun...ahhhh!"

In an instant I could feel my thick cock-head push aside her lips. My dick slipped easily into her. I felt the walls of her cunt engulf the entire length of my cock.

I surprised myself once again, as I immediately rose and fell on her, as if I had done this all my life and this was not my first time. She had closed her eyes. She adjusted her position to allow me easier access and I fucked her.

I didn't know if I was being gentle or hard on her. But my cock slipped in and out of her easily, lubricated with her juices. I could think of nothing else but my cock. The pleasure I was deriving as all sides of my dick were rubbing against the insides of her cunt.

I lost count of the time. I realized that she had raised her feet off of the bed and had parted her thighs even further. Her hands were lovingly on my hips as she supported my thrashing and thrusting into her. I knew both of us were panting, gasping, groaning as we struggled together.

So this was what it all was about. Fucking. Screwing. Cock in cunt. It was glorious. I loved it. It was even more exhilarating than I had imagined. I looked down and saw my big, black, shiny cock covered in her white juices. Our bodies made squishing sounds as we slammed.

She smiled up at me and pulled me down and kissed me open mouthed. Our tongues clashed against each other. My spit flowed into her. I lost it at that moment. My dam broke.

I screamed, "Fuck, Rekha-aunty. Aaah,ahhh, ahhhh," I groaned in tune with my last hard thrusts. I even managed to keep looking at her and registering her expressions as I was about to explode inside her. She was breathing open mouthed, gasping with each of my thrusts.