Anirudh's Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then with a mighty heave I gave one final grunt and thrust and lay still on her. At the very next instant my cock erupted in her. I counted at least eight spurts, as dick throbbed against the walls of her cunt. She held me tightly, enjoying every spurt as it fell inside her womb.

"Oooohhh, aunty.. Aaahhhh, fuuuk. That was absolutely...incredible!" I managed to gasp. "I want to fuck you forever!! Ahhhh!"

She giggled. We were like this for about half a minute, and then I rolled off of her. My slimy cock fell on her belly and our combined sticky juices made a trail on her.

"So. You finally did it, Arun!"

"Yes. Yes. Yes," I cried out. "I love it. I love fuckinnnnnngggg!"

We both looked at the clock. We still had time. We lay like that for a while. And suddenly she got up and started putting on her nightie. "Let me make some breakfast," she said.

"No, aunty. Let that wait. Please come back!"

She relented and came back and lay her naked body next to mine and then raised her head and placed it on my chest.

After a while I asked. "Aunty, can I ask you something?"

When she nodded, I asked, "When was the last time.. you..I mean..," She did not let me finish.

"You mean, when did I last have sex?" She raised her head and looked up at me and said, matter-of-factly, "Last night."

I was shocked. And she saw my shock, and chuckled. I stammered, "Las..last night? With uncle...?"

"Yes. Your uncle is a horny bastard. But not a very good ... you know...not good in..well he is not.,,has never been..Let's just say he is a two-minute-er...or less," and she laughed. "In-out, in-out, bam! I have had to use my hands.. A lot..from a long time ago..ha ha ha!!!"

I was really amazed at her frankness and candor. She realized this and looked at me and asked, "What? Do you think people stop sex when they hit forty? And women don't, yo know?" She made a jerking-off motion with her fist. And she laughed.

I shook my head, "No. No.. I thought.. Uncle..and ,,you..."

"Like I said, he is a cunning bastard and an asshole. He gets what he wants. He does it even when I. I..don't..I ..can't....fucker!!" And she slammed her fist on my chest.

We were silent for a while. Then I said, "You know, aunty, I have a piece of you with me."

She looked at me quizzically.

Then I told her about her panties. She laughed and said, "Really! That turns you on? You pervert! What do you do with it?" And she shook her head in mock disgust.

We chatted for some more time and then got up, cleaned and got dressed. But incredibly I was horny again. I had tasted sex and I wanted more. I stood close as she looked at herself in the mirror, arranging her clothes. She sensed my desire and turned to me. I put my hands on her hips and she understood what I wanted.

I pushed her against the wall, bent down and lifted her saree and petticoat and rode my hands up her legs. As I reached her waist I was in for a surprise. She did not have her panties on. My hands latched on to her bare asscheeks and I squeezed the firm muscles there. Then I moved my hands to the front and cupped her crotch. Her cunt hair was moist from the washing. I dipped my head and licked her cunt line. She gasped and grabbed my head and pushed it against her pussy.

"Oh! Arun!" she groaned.

I got up and unbuckled my pants and pushed it and my underwear down. My thick, rigid cock sprung upwards at an angle between us.

She grabbed it with her fist and pulled me towards her and in one swift motion directed my dick into her hole. She was not lubricated well this time and it was a bit hard for me, but I pushed with some force and her lips parted. The ring of her cunt hole was tight on my dick and held it in a vise-like grip. But it felt so pleasurable! The feeling of gradually decreasing pressure with simultaneously increasing lubrication was fantastic!

I had seen people in porn fucking with their clothes on and often wondered why and how they did it. But now it all made sense.

I was crouched in front of Rekha-aunty with my dick going in and out of her. She had one hand on her waist, holding up her clothes and another around my neck.. My hands we on the wall as I used it to support the both of us as I grunted, pushed and pulled in and out of her.

"Aiyoh! Arun.. ah.. Ah.. ah.. Yes..yes, " She hissed.

I was breathless and was panting after about three minutes and I took a break. Our faces were close and we could feel each other's hot breath. Then she pushed me away, hard, and my cock slipped out of her.

She looked at it and in one quick motion she dropped on her knees. Before I could realize what she was going to do, she took the pallu of her sari and wiped my dick clean of the juices on it. And then, incredibly, as I watched in amazement, she pushed her face forward, opened her mouth and took my cock inside.

I almost died. I had seen this thousands of times. The moment a woman made an 'O' with her mouth to take a man's penis into her mouth always fascinated me. I imagined getting blowjobs, but now this was really happening!

She had her eyes closed and I could feel the coolness of her spit on my cock. Then I felt her tongue playing with the underside and sides of my cock while it was still in her mouth. She slurped and drooled. Then she took her mouth away and held my dick in her hand and licked my smooth, shiny, wet bulb with her tongue.

The feeling was indescribable. I wanted her to keep sucking my cock. I wanted to go to the edge and come back and repeat this a thousand times. But what she did was a total surprise to me and I was unprepared.

As soon as she took my cock out of her mouth and licked the sensitive underside, my dam broke. Without warning, I came. I just had a fraction of a second to grab my cock out of her grasp and turn away before cum erupted from it.

She rose and in a flash had her fist again on my thick member, and she continued to jerk me off as ropes of cum exploded and landed on the mirror in thick, gooey streams. She squeezed my cock but not too hard, as the last drops trickled out and landed on the carpet.

"Oh, Arun.. look at you. You are a bloody fountain!!" She said and giggled.

She had another surprise for me when I came back from the bathroom. "Here, you panty pervert!" and handed me some pieces of cloth. I took them and rolled them on my hands and examined them closely. They were two pairs of panties!! One clearly belonged to a young woman and the other definitely to an older one. I looked at her and she smiled and said, "They are Radha's and Hema's. Enjoy!!!"

It was time for me to leave and I said a hasty goodbye, with a promise to do this again.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

But things changed rapidly in the following days. Try as she might, Rekha-aunty could not get free of her hosts or her husband even for a couple of hours the next week. And the next. I was frustrated, but I had her and the panties of the women that she gave me for comfort and I used them to jerk off and fantasize and satisfy my lust. But there was only so far a masturbatory session could go. I wanted the real thing.

There were changes in our complex too. A few of my colleagues had by now brought their parents over from India and the contingent of older people grew by the day. They somehow managed to get together as a group in spite of the differences in languages as they hailed from different parts of India.

So when Anirudh's parents came back from the visit to their cousin, they had company of their own age. Rekha-aunty was now totally involved in the women's group and I could hardly get to talk to her, except for a few minutes here and there, as she was always surrounded by other women, doing activities with them or organizing parties and trips and the like. It was not like she did not understand the situation I was in and the frustration I was feeling. She just looked at me and shrugged as if to say she couldn't help it. I could only watch her from a distance and my frustration just grew as a few weeks flew by. But I still held on to some hope that we would get together.

Then one day Anirudh dropped a bombshell by saying his parents were leaving for the States in a few days to visit his sister who was working as a consultant for another Indian company there.

Fuck!

That very evening I heard my doorbell ring and to my surprise I saw aunty standing there with some packages in her hand. She hurried inside my flat, past me as I stood in shock at seeing her.

"Hi Arun! How are you? Have you heard the news? We are leaving to see Aditi in New Jersey in two days. Just wanted to .. you know..see ..meet you..once more..one last time.. Before....."

"Rekha-aunty, does anyone know you are here, now?" I asked, afraid that someone might have seen her coming to my flat.

"No. The ladies had a shopping trip plan but I told them I had a headache. Anirudh and his dad are away for something."

We were quiet for a while. I had so looked forward to this moment, when we would be alone. I had a feeling that she did too. But something did not feel right. And we both knew it.

She said, "Arun, do you, you want to..?" She did not finish the question, and she knew my answer by my silence.

"OK. Yes. Better that way. Maybe some other time..some other place?" She said, and stepped towards me and hugged me tightly, and then kissed me, first on my cheek, and then on my lips.

I am not sure if she did this by design, but I could not release her, or let her go. I felt my desire rising, my cock hardening in my shorts as I pressed against her. She felt it too, and immediately put her hands on my crotch.

I pulled her to my sofa and sat her down. I pulled down my shorts and she grabbed my semi erect cock and put it in her mouth. I was in a trance as I saw her mouth sliding on my thick cock. Soon I was hard as a rock. This time I was not going to ejaculate so quickly.

I held on to her face and mouth-fucked her hard. She did not complain as I grunted in the feeling of pleasure her mouth and tongue were giving me.

Then I undressed completely and stood naked in front of her. She waited and as I looked on she understood what I wanted her to do. She stood and took off her clothes one by one. I fisted and stroked my cock as I saw her expose more and more of herself.

Then I made her lay on the hardwood floor of my flat. She gasped as she felt the coldness of the floor on her back. I straddled her face and fucked her mouth once more. Again, she took this without complaining.

I pulled my cock from her mouth and it came out with a soft "plop" sound. She was waiting for my next move and I was sure she was not going to object to or complain about what I did.

I sucked her nipples. I lapped her tits and slathered my spit on them. I did it slowly, taking my time. I went down on her, between her legs and once again tasted her cunt juices and hair and took in the scent of her sex. I inserted my tongue into her cunt hole and sucked on her clit. I finger fucked her until she reached her orgasm and I drank in the juices she secreted once more.

My cock was as rigid as a flagpole by now, but I was not done. I wanted to see each and every part of her body. I turned her over and kissed her back.

I saved the best for last. I reached her ass and kissed her firm, blemishless ass. I placed my palms on each of her cheeks as parted them and took in the glorious view of her asshole. It was very dark and puckered and hairless. The skin around it was a shade lighter but her entire ass crack was very dark. I spat on her asshole and placed my finger on it and spread my spit around.

"Ahh..Arun.. what.. Aiyoh!! No.." she hissed, and turned around and lay on her back. She spread her legs and said, "Come. Put it inside me now. Take me."

I fucked her. Slowly at first. Then suddenly the realization struck me that this could be the last time we would be doing this and it enraged me and made me involuntarily angry. I took out my frustrations on her. I rammed and pummeled her mercilessly. I pinched and grabbed and bit her tits. I took her legs and folded them under my arms and doubled her up and pounded her like she was a rag doll. I knew I was grunting and shouting. She understood where I was coming from and she took the punishment without complaining.

I took many breaks. I was not even close to finishing. But I knew when she was going to have her orgasms and I waited till she calmed down. She came at least two more times before I finished. She was moaning and gasping and panting.

"Enough, Arun. Finish. I can't handle it anymore. Yes. Finish. Pleassssssssse," She pleaded as I resumed my fierce thrusts into her.

"Let me see. I..want..to..see.. It...your...juice..youAuntyr cummmmm," she hissed.

I pulled my cock out of her immediately and stroked it. I wanted to ejaculate on her body. To see my cum on her. She rose a bit and my cock erupted. Cum shot out in thick streams and landed on her belly and tits as I counted at least ten spurts.

I fell on the floor beside her, panting and heaving, just as she was.

"Oh...Rekha-aunty! I will never forget this. Never forget you.. Wow.. you are ..just..thank you, thank you, thank yooooouuuu," I cried as my breathing subsided.

After a few minutes she got up and put on her clothes in front of me. I just lay there on the floor watching her.

After a while she was ready to leave. But she said, "Oh, I forgot. I have something for you!" And she gave me a plastic lunch box. "Here, I made this for you. It is your favorite, right?"

It was the dessert I liked so much. I looked and smelled delicious.

Then she surprised me by giving me another package. "This you will really like, I think," She said mischievously. I looked at her, questioning.

"Well, you know we girls do our laundry together. I was able to get these from there. Just for you. All dirty and unclean, the way you like it!" She giggled.

I took the package and examined it. She was right. I really liked what I saw. She had a number of what I could only assume were women's or girls' panties, each individually packed in a plastic bag. They were of various sizes and shapes and colors. Fuck!

"Where's yours?" I asked.

"Oh.mmm..mine's not there. But here, you can have this," Saying this she raised her saree and petticoat and pulled down her panties and threw it at me with a laugh.

++++++++++++++++++++++

That was the last I saw of Rekha-aunty.

My panty collection started with hers and the ones she gave me. I now have quite a large and still growing collection, and even after all these years I still cherish and treasure hers. Some days I take them out and recall fondly our time together.

The End