Anita and Randy Visit a SwingerClub

Story Info
How did one reader's emails become a hot Literotica story?
5k words
4.33
9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1fastguy
1fastguy
301 Followers

This is a report on an actual exchange of emails that may be of interest to many Literotica readers.

Does this sort of thing happen to other Literotica writers?

You compose an erotic story and someone contacts you to tell you about their own related experiences. The details which they reveal give you the feeling that these things might well have actually occurred. And they even suggest that you can tell their story, so long as no details of person or place could give away their identity.

It happened to me recently.

Anita- not her real name- emailed me through my page on Literotica, about my story, Sharon Finds Erotic Photography, Chapter 01. Her note was short, simply commenting on the tale, and personalizing it.

"Hi. I enjoyed reading about the photo session. You are very descriptive and have a fun storyline. I have fantasized many times about posing for the camera and in the end spreading wide for a full pussy shot."

She was referring to what Sharon does in the story when her glamour photo session begins to spin out of control. Anita went on to tell me a bit about herself and her husband- I'll call him Randy, somehow appropriate I think.

Here's how I replied.

"Sharon was my first Literotica story and I patterned it on a glamour shoot my partner did a half dozen years ago. The details are real- descriptions, outfits, poses, the studio, and the female photographer. But the whole last portion happened only in my imagination."

Anita felt encouraged to get back to me almost immediately.

"Hello. I've been searching for a photographer to do this, until COVID came along. Most seem to be male, which I don't mind. My husband and I have been nudists, so that doesn't bother me. I think that an older gentleman would work for me. Someone who really knows his work....

I've read all the chapters of Sharon now. There truly is this kind of sexual energy when exposing myself- I guess I'm just an exhibitionist at heart. That's why I enjoyed reading about Sharon's adventures. It was a hot series."

I thanked Anita for her compliment and for telling me about her desire to pose nude. I suggested that she follow through with it, mentioning that her husband would probably enjoy it, like I did. I even told her that I carry a couple of the discreet little proofs from my partner's photo session in my wallet. I wished her well and figured that would be the end of it.

But I was wrong.

****

This polite exchange of emails gave me pause to think about why I had written that Sharon story in the first place. Like so many things, it was accidental.

I was digging in my cluttered wallet for an identification card when I came across those two small black-and-white glamour proofs. I had almost forgotten they were there, but they immediately triggered pleasant memories. I was still carrying around these wicked thoughts days later.

Already a Literotica reader, I decided to develop my first story. Everything I had written before was technical and as dry as dust, so I found her glamour photo album tucked away in the back of a drawer, and used it to create something completely different. The photographer's seduction and the crushing orgasm in Chapter 01 never actually happened- at least as far as I know- but it was fun to wonder if it could have.

Fifteen more chapters followed over the next half year, all of which existed only in my over-active imagination. She was Sharon and I was Mark- not our real names. And there was a ton of sex, at least in my mind. In reality though, there is no way I could have stayed with the conniving fictional character that developed. Many readers agreed- they hated her.

So here I was, another Clark Kent, mild-mannered friend and neighbour by day, mildly perverted erotic author by night. And now I was receiving emails from a woman who seemed eager to tell me all about her own sexual adventures. She was a nudist and an exhibitionist. She wanted to pose naked and flash her pussy.

Did I really need to know this?

My stories must have triggered something in Anita, because I was surprised to receive a longer email from her about a week later. Apparently, she had been thinking about one of the tales, Sharon Finds Erotic Photography, Chapter 06. In it, Sharon and Mark have sex alongside two other couples at a house party. She started her email with a long excerpt from it.

"Hi. Chapter 6 really hit home with me!"

....'Last night, Sharon had encouraged me, as she lay on her back, legs apart. She was already very wet, eager to be taken there right on Liana's carpet. My wife wanted to be watched- her exhibitionism had expanded to include intercourse in front of other people. Her inner slut was stepping out to play again....

The room was echoing with the sounds of heated sex, a great deal of moaning and groaning from the intensity of fucking, watching, and being watched. While this was probably something which the other two 'fast lane' couples had already experienced, for us it was brand new territory. It seemed like the ultimate sexual high!'

Then she told me why it hit home for her.

"My husband and I did an out of town weekend getaway. It was in another city far away, so there was no chance of knowing anyone. We had looked at some swinger clubs and finally contacted one. It wasn't an open door policy, we had to meet their requirements. I don't think I could ever explain why it was such a rush for me."

Anita certainly had my interest, but she was teasing, taking me right to the best part, then ending her email. I think that she wanted me to coax more of the story out of her, if there even was one. And that's what I did.

"Anita: Thanks for your recent note. Glad that chapter brought back memories for you. Sounds like I should write you in as one of my characters, because I don't know anyone who actually went to those places. A strip club, sure, but a swinger club- no."

She soon replied.

"It would be fun to be a character in your story... happy to inspire you.

We had never been to one ourselves, but we were nudists, sun worshippers. Randy and I went to nude beaches when we travelled to places that had them. I loved being naked, the exhibitionist in me.

But sun tanning is all that most people do there. A little kissing maybe, but no sex. Even though I always felt like it.

One time we got a little carried away. I was on my back and Randy came over me to kiss. I grabbed for his cock, but he pushed me away. He worried that we were doing something wrong and I guess we were, in a public place like that. That's when we thought about a swinger club. We talked about it a lot- our fantasy."

At this point, she had my full attention, but she hadn't told me anything yet about their visit to a club. So I asked her some questions, hoping to hear the story.

"Hi again Anita:

You lead an interesting life! I really don't know anything about swinger clubs. You say that it didn't have an open-door policy, and that you had to meet certain requirements. How do these places work anyway?"

I didn't hear anything for a few days, and then I found a long email from her. It answered my questions and much, much more.

"Hi 1fastguy:

Nobody can just walk into these places, especially if you aren't a woman. Guys don't get in without one, but single women or groups of them are welcome. They might be free or else get drinks all night. Couples are welcome, but you pay, and it's quite expensive. So are the drinks.

They don't let anybody in who is drunk or high either. No outside booze. No drugs. And you have to be well-dressed and look good so other people might be interested in you. The guy on the door was huge and nobody got by him unless he liked your looks. Or you didn't seem like trouble."

Then she continued with the story of their visit to the club.

"At first we were overwhelmed with all the sights and sounds and just watched for a while. We were given towels to sit on in one area that had long foam mattresses with covers on them. This spot had room for about five couples, so there was about six inches between us and the couple next to us.

We stripped and lay down and I started giving my husband a BJ with my ass pointing toward the end of the mattress. Anyone walking by had a full view. I was so horny, it didn't take too long for me to spread my knees apart and finger my pussy. I was so fucking turned on! Several couples stopped to watch.

Later that night I fucked Randy reverse cowgirl, so people walking by could watch his cock pumping my pussy. And me rubbing my clit and playing with my nipples. I was finally able to make eye contact with some of the couples as they watched us. This was super hot for me. What a rush!"

And there I had it, a detailed expose about how to get into a swing club, and what a couple does once they get past the bouncer. I'd been curious for some detail about her visit, but I didn't expect that Anita would tell me so much! This was the stuff of wild fantasy and here was a woman who had actually done it. Imagine, a total stranger telling me something like that!

I repeat my opening line:

Does this sort of thing happen to other Literotica writers?

****

Slowly a new story idea first began to take shape in my fevered brain. This was too hot not to tell. But I felt that Anita should know what I was thinking. Perhaps she would clam up, and stop the vivid emails about her experiences? On the other hand, she might agree to me using this material? After all, why was she telling me these things without much prompting?

I wondered about the psychology which might be behind all this. People often tell their deepest secrets to a stranger because it's safe. Anita never told me about her day job or other details about her life- apart from her sexual interests and activities.

There'd be too much risk to share these juicy details with anyone close to home. Remember, she and Randy had gone far out of town to visit a swinger club so nobody would know them.

There was something else too. I had already shared some personal information with Anita. She knew my partner had posed, and that much of it was described in Sharon, Chapter 01. I'd told her that I carried a couple of the proofs in my wallet. Until now at least, these were secrets. It seems that she had enough on me that she could share her own secrets too.

I was safe, and besides that, I might be a good listener because I wrote stories about the things she had done. I wouldn't condemn her for nude posing, for exhibitionism, or for swinging, because I was already writing stories about these things myself. It may have given me 'street cred' with her at a certain level, even though most of it was completely imaginary.

In any case, I had to respond to her email. Perhaps if I was encouraging, Anita would write to me again? So I took a shot without saying too much yet about using her material.

"Hi Anita.

Great story! It's something I should write about. Meantime, I'm re-reading your story and enjoying it again. What you did is hotter than what I could only imagine in Chapter 6. Thanks for passing it along."

Her reply came a few days later and she got right to the point.

"Hi. Yes, feel free to use any of this in part of your writing. Except our names of course. You've brought back so many fresh memories. It would be fun to be a character in your book."

Her opening comment was followed by a mother lode of additional information, a totally unexpected haul of sexual adventure! I had forgotten that it was a weekend trip, and learned that Anita and Randy had returned to the swinger club for a second night.

"Those two nights at the swing club left a permanent memory in my mind. Even when I think about it several years later I am still turned on by it. The first night we mostly just watched and learned. We did suck and fuck in front of others, but everyone was doing that.

What we learned there is that if you are next to another couple, you slowly reach out and touch them. If they don't pull away, then it's okay to touch further. That way there's no problem finding a partner without asking anybody if they want to. 'No' still meant no, but a slow approach was a way to find out."

Not knowing anything about swinger clubs, I was curious about the rules- written and unwritten- that had to be observed. After all, there were attached couples present, and it would be very easy to provoke anger or jealousy by making an unwanted move on somebody's wife, for example. In the highly unlikely case that I ever visit a club, now I know how to behave!

Anita continued the description of their first night watching the action unfold in the place.

"In one section of the main room, there was a big round bed and we could walk all the way around it. There was a couple on it, the guy on his back with his legs hanging over the side. The woman was grinding her pussy on his face. They'd been in a 69 position, but she'd sat up on her knees and was caressing her boobs.

Then I noticed that the woman in front of us who was walking around the bed stopped and gently touched the man's thigh. He didn't flinch or move- he couldn't see who it was because his face was buried in a pussy. Given no objection, she ran her hand farther up his thigh. Then after cupping his balls she grabbed hold of his cock. She gave it a few tugs, then moved on."

This was Anita and Randy's first visit to a swinger club, and I wondered if they had established any ground rules for themselves? She had already said they mostly watched and learned the first night, and had sex with each other. However, reading on I learned that things went farther, at least with Anita.

"My husband and I decided before we went to the club that we would not fuck anyone else. Touching and sucking was sort of 'let's see what happens.' As the couple in front of us moved on, I stopped at the same spot next to the round bed.

I reached out and touched the man's thigh like I'd seen, then felt his balls. So far he hadn't tried to move away, so my hand moved to his cock. Wow, it felt good in my hand. I just held it and gave it a few strokes.

The woman on the bed above his face watched me and smiled; I looked back at her with a big grin, one that said, 'Thank you for letting me touch your man's cock.' I was surprised when she bent down so her face was level with it.

Looking at me she said, 'You can suck it if you like.'

I gasped and thought, 'Fuck, this is decision time.'

I didn't expect this right now. I looked at her, still with his cock in my hand, and she whispered, 'Go on now.'

I knelt down and licked his shaft then up around the head. Should I just give a few licks and leave? Should I fill my mouth with his cock? Passion overtook me and I sucked him completely. Then I pointed it at his woman. She took his cock from me, and I was glad, because I was not mentally prepared to suck him off to climax.

Randy and I walked away, then he held me close from behind, and whispered 'You just sucked a stranger with a bunch of people watching!'"

That was the end of her lengthy email. At first it felt a bit strange to read this, but I reminded myself that Anita was offering me all these lurid details. I hadn't asked for them. She had already said that she was an exhibitionist, and here she was describing in real time how she had sucked a stranger's stiff dick at a sex club. I read it again a few more times for good measure.

If Anita was the exhibitionist, then I was the voyeur!

****

Since I enjoyed reading about Anita and Randy's sexual adventures, it seemed reasonable that other Literotica fans would too. The way she was telling the story- and I've used her words almost verbatim- seemed a perfect fit for the Exhibitionist and Voyeur section. It was time to make my intentions clearer to my source.

"Hi Anita.

I got both of your recent recollections of those wild days. Thanks for all the detail. It makes for great reading- and I learned a lot about how these places operate- the rules, etc.

Here's what I'm thinking. It's a realistic story, and if you have information about the second visit I could build this into a 5000 word stand-alone for Literotica. Something like 'Anita and Randy Visit a Swingers' Club.' What do you think?"

Would I receive anything further from Anita, now that she knew I wanted to feature her in a full piece? It is one thing to email a stranger about your secrets, but it is quite another to see them paraded in front of thousands of readers on the Internet. I guess I should know, right?

It was asking a lot, and frankly, I was prepared to just let go of the idea. I really thought that this might just be the end of it. Anita had obviously enjoyed telling me about Night One, but I didn't really expect to hear anything more.

Once again, I was completely mistaken!

"Hi. I hope that I'm not being a nuisance to you... but your Sharon stories have brought up so many memories for me.

On the second night we went back to the club and noticed more action- but how could we know if a couple swapped or if they were just fucking their own partner. I mean, fucking was going on everywhere and we couldn't keep track of who came with who. At this point, nobody had approached us or tried to reach out to us by touching.

As the night went on about 90% of the couples were completely naked like we were. A few women still wore thongs or sexy panties. There were cocks out everywhere and I think I looked at every one. Randy couldn't say anything because he was looking at all the boobs and pussies."

When I started to read Anita's 'report' on her second night at the club, I could see that she and Randy had talked it over and decided to step way out of their first night comfort zone. She was relating the night from her own perspective, and I was surprised as I read on. She seemed to be the one who took the lead.

"In one area there were two rows, of all things, church pews. They faced each other with a walking area between them. We put our towels down to sit and rest a while. As I looked up and down the benches, couples were giving blow jobs, finger fucking, touching, grabbing, kissing.

The couple across from us and down a bit- she was sitting on her partner's lap, her legs spread wide. I could see his cock peeking out between her legs, and she was having full-on masturbation time. The man behind her was playing with her tits and pulling her nipples. OMG, it was hot to watch! Sometimes I had to pinch myself and realize all that was happening around us. It's just not an everyday experience.

Seating was limited and the couple next to us got up and left. Another couple quickly took their place. On a whim I put my leg over Randy's and moved my other one closer to the man next to me. So now I was spread for a good view by others."

Anita went on to describe in considerable detail how she took the lead while many others watched. She was indulging in her exhibitionist fantasies, with her husband's full consent and active participation. And she seemed to be reliving it with the telling- her exposure, her emotions. It was lurid stuff!

"The man next to me readjusted so that his leg was touching mine. I froze and thought, 'OMG, here it is! Something is going to happen, but that's why we came here.' He introduced me to his wife, and I noticed her hand on his cock. Randy was watching this unfold and had no objection. The guy began rubbing my thigh and I spread my legs farther apart- I am such a slut!

First his little finger brushed up against my pussy, then more fingers. I put my hands out to the sides to steady myself, and my left hand landed on his thigh. My husband had turned slightly and was squeezing my breast, playing with my stiff nipple.

My emotions were at an all-time high. I was naked with all these strangers. My thighs were spread wide, and my pussy was on display for everyone. My husband was squeezing my tits, and a stranger had his finger up my pussy. I was very wet and excited. Talk about a rush!

1fastguy
1fastguy
301 Followers
12