Anita and Randy Visit a SwingerClub

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But that was not the end of it.... Oh sorry. I have to go now. I'll finish this later. Bye."

It was an interest-grabbing story, and the attention to small detail suggested to me that this really happened. If I had written the piece, it would be loaded with descriptive adjectives and adverbs to gloss it up. But Anita was just rolling out the events step-by-step as they took place. It was straight first-person narrative, and I wanted to read more.

Would Anita email me again to finish up her 'report' on Night Two at the swinger club? I certainly hoped so, even though there was already plenty of material for a good piece, a full story for Literotica.

****

I didn't need to wait very long to find out about the rest of the visit to the swinger club. The next day the remainder of the story was waiting for me in my in-box. Either Anita and Randy lived in a distant time zone, or else she was a night owl. Her emails almost always arrived in the wee hours of the morning while I was sound asleep.

"Hi. Me again to tell you about how our night ended at the club. I was sitting beside this man who had his finger in my pussy while my husband Randy was at my boobs.

Anyway, the guy's wife got up and stood in front of her husband. She lifted one leg to the bench seat, and she was pulling her labia, exposing herself. Her husband reached up and started to play with her pussy, fingering her.

This guy was a busy boy- two hands in different pussies. I wasn't close to cumming but certainly very wet and excited. My attention wandered to watching this guy finger fuck his wife- after all, it was right there in front of me. Watching her pull up her clit hood and expose her clit more; watching his finger disappearing into her. Exciting!...

I noticed she was caressing her nipples. Then she leaned into me and gently cupped my breast. I let out an 'Mmmm' sound, so she continued. Randy was on one breast and she was on the other. How wonderful is that? She squeezed my boob and ran her thumb over my nipple. I was really beginning to get turned on, but this took it up a notch."

Now Anita had my full attention because girl-girl stories are my favourites. (There goes another secret!) If you've read my Sharon series you'll know that. The model had rousing sex with characters Liana, Gwen, Joannie, and Antonetta on different occasions. I read on eagerly about the erotic experience that Anita enjoyed with the woman next to her at the swinger club.

"I wanted to touch her and moved my hand from her husband's cock to her thigh. He took the hint and removed his finger from her pussy. She knew exactly what was going on and smiled when my fingers ran across her pussy.

As my fingers played with her and rubbed her clit, our eyes met. We looked at each other for what seemed like forever, but in reality I suppose it was only seconds. Either way, we had a moment of real connection....

Then I stood up and the guy's wife turned to me. We embraced and kissed. Randy told me later that everybody on the benches or walking past stopped to watch, but I was too absorbed in the moment....

Our bodies pressed against each other, our kisses lingered. Our eyes locked onto one another again as our hands made their way between us. We started to finger each other, and took turns sucking on the other's nipples."

As I read what Anita had written, I had a clear mental image of what the two of them were doing at that moment. There were no wasted words here, just a direct account of what seemed real. I could see it almost as well as the people sitting on the church pews around her. And it only got bolder.

"We were going at it pretty hot and heavy, with her hands all over my ass cheeks, squeezing them. Then she did something that almost put me over the top. She put her fingers as close as she could between my cheeks and pulled them apart. Then she scraped her long fingernail across my ass. Fuck! I almost died!

I immediately returned the favour, and ran my finger down her crack. When I reached her hole I pushed my finger firmly against it and she jumped.

After that we continued as people around us watched. Slowly we wound it down, and the watchers went back to their own fun. We both loved the moment, but decided to stop. I don't think either of us wanted to cum right in front of a crowd. I didn't know what Randy would think of it either.

And that's about it."

I wrote back to Anita almost right away, still breathing hard from what I'd just read.

"Thanks for this. Another hot bit of material for your story. I've already started working on it, on and off. Some writing, but mostly working out point-of-view and things like that. I'll probably use what you've sent me pretty directly. You tell the story well. Send me anything else you'd like me to work with."

I had everything that I needed to move ahead, and so long as I didn't use real names and places, Anita had given me the go-ahead.

But there was still more to come.

****

I set the emails from Anita aside for about a week while I was working on something else. I had every intention of telling her story... eventually... but she must have wanted to move things along faster. Another late-night email appeared in my In-box, entitled 'One Last Memory.'

"To 1fastguy

Your last chapter could end up with this.

It was about 1:30 AM, and we were ready to leave to go back to our hotel when we ran into the same couple we played with earlier. We chatted a bit, telling them we're vacationing and visiting the wild side. Then she grabbed my hand and wrote her phone number on my forearm.

She said, 'We live about 45 minutes from here and have a private yard with a pool and hot tub. Give us a call 'cause we would love for you to come over for a relaxing time by the pool. We'd have a cook-out, some drinks... no expectations except a good time. We've already seen each other naked, so no need to bring swimwear.'"

Then my source gave me final instructions.

"Leave off our names and write your story. Tell me when it's on the site so we don't miss it. Anita"

Perfect! Maybe there's another story to tell here? But I still hadn't written the first one yet, so I set to work on it right away.

As I developed this piece, I asked myself if somebody was just stringing me along. Maybe some guy was passing himself off as a woman, though it certainly appeared to reflect a female perspective. Perhaps a joker was having a good laugh at my expense, though Anita seemed sincere enough. However, the Internet can be a risky place. I may have been taken for a ride, completely fooled by what seemed to be real. You can judge that for yourself.

Despite these concerns, I decided to accept the story at face value and relay it. I enjoyed reading the steady stream of emails, raw portrayals of sexual experimentation, presented here virtually word-for-word. They had a worldly 'been there; done that,' feel about them.

I thought that others might like Anita's report too, an expose of the goings-on inside a swinger club from a 'first-timer'- a close look at a world most people will never experience. Assuming that Anita is authentic, she is my only encounter with someone who has actually dabbled in this lifestyle.

But, if she is not... well...

I hope that you enjoyed being taken for a ride every bit as much as I did!

12