Anitta Ch. 01: Voice in My Head

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you going to do the drink thing for Emma?" Anitta asks so I look over and her hands are empty.

"Thanks, Anitta."

"What would you like? Beer or wine?" I lean over and ask.

"Wine please and Thanks."

"We can just keep them in here if you want." Virginia says.

"Emma likes hers colder so there are two in the fridge."

"Peasants!" Virginia yells.

"I don't drink warm cranberry or grape juice, wine is the same." I reply with Emma and Nicky agreeing to that.

They all sit around as Emma opens presents while I kick back and watch with my earbuds in and listen to some music and reviewing the crypto assets I have rising like the helium balloons in the room. Solana is up 800% and the video game NFT's I have have doubled in price before the game has even come out. If anything important happens Anitta will nudge me.

Mel comes over and edges sideways between my legs moving my phone with her leg and sits down on me facing Emma. I pull out an earbud as she puts an arm around my neck. I look from her to Emma who is also watching this as her hands are still unwrapping. I pull Mel around a bit to get her comfortable and turn a little to get her facing better. "Good?"

"Yeah, that's great," Mel says and Emma smirks at me going back to opening while not trying to rip the paper.

"You do that stuff?" Mel whispers and I see her looking down at my phone.

"Yeah, it's better than getting a job at Starbucks," I reply.

"I have some AMC and Doge." Mel says and I smile as most everyone I know gets into crypto the same way.

"Always a good start." I reply and she shifts closer.

"Fuck James!", she points to the corner of the screen, "is that real?" My total thanks to Anitta's help is currently sitting at 192k which is pretty good considering I've never had a steady job. I just add whatever I have from what Family has given me over the years, cutting grass and snow shoveling the neighborhood and it doesn't include the gaming NFT's.

"Yeah, I'll text you three that are going to be good this summer." I whisper back. "Keep that," I point at the corner, "between us."

Mel leans in, "Sexy, sweet and smart. I might not let any of the others sit here tonight." She says loud enough for Emma to stop and look over again. "I'll tell Emma everything, but nobody else." She whispers and I nod as those two talk about everything and Anitta didn't say no this time.

"What are you doing?" Emma says and everyone looks over at us.

Mel looks at the others sitting around "Fuck all ya'll, I'm keeping him!" She puts her head on my shoulder and wraps herself into me.

"Keep thinking that Mel, we'll pull your sweet ass off when it's my turn on the James." Virginia sitting next to Emma.

"It's times like this that you normally speak up," I say to Anitta.

"They are doing it for me. Just let them play and nothing bad will happen." Anitta replies, I can feel she is enjoying this. "Yes, it's been forever since I've gotten to experience tonight so use your hands more and be nice to all of them but be confident."

"Anitta? Are you doing the WVM game? You know that isn't real right? People don't do that." I can feel the heat waves coming off my face.

"Put your hands back down, when have I caused you problems? Trust me, it is going to be fine."

They are all watching me as I put my hands back down without touching Mels thighs over both of my legs and Emma smiles. "We haven't got to that part yet. Don't get too far ahead Mel or you'll scare him off."

"Put your phone away for a while." Mel says and takes it out of my hands and gives it to Emma who passes it down the line and Nicky puts it on the bar between the living room and the kitchen. I'm watching this as they finish.

"I can see I'm going to need more beer." I say watching the looks they give me and Nicky grabs one and brings it over.

"Nothing too nuts?" I ask Emma and she nods. "Okay then princess, finish your presents." Emma smiles at that and starts tearing through the paper and hugging Maya who got her sunflower cowgirl boots.

"Well maybe?" Emma looks over at you.

"Maybe? I'm trusting you not to get me thrown in jail."

"It's a truth only game and we will all play it the same. You just pick a question and answer the question if given to you, drink if you won't answer; simple. And we are moving kind of fast so let me finish this last present."

"What!? Too soon", Mel wiggles around and I'm hard already. I have my arm around her and my other hand on the armrest short of her legs. Her eye's are really great so she catches me staring at them when she looks at me and I get a stare back.

"You like?" she whispers.

"We've talked thousands of times, and none of it like this, what's going on?" I whisper back.

"You have one task tonight, if anyone moans out loud while sitting here, they get a slap on the ass by the rest of us and lose the seat. You can't touch any naughty places with your hands, but you can get really, really close to them. You can also just sit here like a lump and make everyone sad."

"Kiss her throat and grab her thigh tight." Anitta says and I just react and do it. "Oogh!"

"That counts!" Emma screams and laughs. I heard you telling him, so it definitely counts."

"Sneaky bastard, I thought we were teammates?" Mel gets up. "Fine, how do we do this?"

"Just walk the line Mel," Emma takes her hand and swats her ass as she walks along the couch and Nicky is last sitting on a barstool. "Everyone shift down one." Mel sits in Emma's spot and Nicky sits in my lap in the same position.

"No nipples or holes right?" Virigina asks and my eyes get big. Emma replies, "Yep."

"You want to go fast or slow?" Anitta asks.

"Wait, I get a choice? Uh, fast the first time through and then slow."

"Wait for her to look away and then reach up her shirt between her breasts and grab her throat but don't squeeze too hard."

"Everyone bring up the 100 truth questions from the website. Don't pick the same person constantly and drink if you don't want to answer. Not the same person in a row and James will use the phone of the person sitting on him." Emma says and I place my hand on Nicky's stomach under her shirt and let it rest there. I feel her tense up, so I wait.

"I go first and then around," Mel says "James, what is the most embarrassing thing in your room?"

I think for a moment. "My laptops browsing history." And get a bunch of nods and laughs.

Virginia is next and is reading the questions.

I reach up and grab Nicky's throat, "Ohhh fuck." Nicky groans and her eyes close, most were watching. No laughter this time as most have their mouths open like a fish.

"Shit, I should have worn two pairs of shorts," Maya says.

Nicky walks the line and gets her ass slapped and everyone scoots down with Maya taking a seat.

I reach behind to unclasp her bras and she looks around at the others. "Is this allowed?" Her bra comes undone and the rest nod.

Emma reads a question, "Nicky what is your biggest turn on?"

"That's an easy one, James just did it." she answers and takes a drink after.

Maya's boobs are probably the largest if not tied for it, so I scrap my nailes from the bottom up close the nipple and draw a circle around it and then do the other one, no moans or groans but her eyes are closed. Her nipples are big but they don't stick out very far, I grab most all of the other boob and squeeze and lean in and bite her closest nipple and get the groan. "He cheated, no nipple you said." She says right after.

"You said no hands." I look over at Mel as does everyone else and she shrugs. "Rule change or what?"

"I'm good with it, just wasn't ready." Maya says and drops her bra in my lap. "Underwear has to stay on though, at this rate, I'm not getting bare ass slapped sixty times tonight."

"That doesn't help me." Virginia says, "I think shorts get to go back on before the walk of shame."

"Don't say anything." Anita says as I get ready to make an offer. "Their butts, their rules."

Cassidy sits in my lap as the rest scoot down. "Shit, I'm already fucking there." She laughs.

She sits down and just stares at me for a moment watching my hands.

"It's your turn." Virginia says to her.

Cassidy is glancing from the screen to me and a few laugh.

"Who thought James was going to turn this game around on us?" Mel asks and most shake their head. "Best combo though, sweet on the street and bad boy in the sheets." Mel laughs "Hurry, I need more ass slappins."

"I'm going, I'm going. Okay, "Mel, have you every stuck your finger in someone's ass without asking for permission."

"Yeah, that's the point." Mel replies.

I move my hand up and Cassidy's entire body jerks making everyone laugh.

"Just give her the deepest kiss that you have until you hear her moan." Anitta says.

"I take her face in both of my hands, "Relax Cass, it's going to be fine." I pull her in and kiss her until she starts kissing me back and then move an arm to pull her body into me. My other hand won't let her pull back and after what feels like a long time her arms are around me and she is moaning into my mouth. We hear the yells, but I keep it going for a bit longer and then let her go.

She gets up and walks down the line without saying a word and they scoot down. "You can do that every time and it will always work." She says after she takes a seat.

Virginia takes a seat and smiles, "Good luck champ, I'm ready for your tricks, no chance you get me in ten measly minutes."

"Pull her shorts off and flip her over, smack her ass and the rub it and then smack it again, it won't take very long." Anitta sends so I slowly pull her shorts off down her long legs. Stand her up and have her lay across my lap.

"She is wearing a thong and her ass looks amazing, so I rub it a few times. "Look at Cassidy and count them for me Virginia."

"UH, your turn for the question James." Maya says as everyone is watching.

"Virginia, when I do this, do you want to say Sir, after each count?"

Most of the faces in the room are blushing at this point including mine. Virginia is looking down and not saying anything.

"Look at Cassidy." I smack her ass hard but not extreme as it's skin on skin and then rub it. "Answer the question."

"One; Sir." Virginia answers looking up at Cassidy who seems more embarrassed than Virginia. I smack her other cheek and rub it.

"Two; Sir", groans, "Fuck. I can't believe you did this." Virginia stands up and pulls her shorts back on and I stand up with her and turn her around before she can walk down the line. I give her a quick kiss and whisper into her ear, "I thought my whole body was going to melt."

"Me too." She turns and walks down the line and I sit back down. The others give her soft slaps as she walks down the line.

Emma's face is beat red, and she is still sitting on the barstool.

"Shoulder and back massage?" I ask Anitta and she says yes.

"Come here boo, I'll be nice with you of course. Sit on my knees. Mel, grab the coconut oil off of her vanity." Mel runs upstairs and then back down.

"Oh!" Emma understands and sits on my knees

I lift her shirt off and then unclasp her bra. "I won't look. I just need your entire back."

Scoot back a little and put your arms on your legs and relax.

Mel pours the oil into my hands over her back and I start with her shoulders and work my way down and back up again. Giving her a professional massage in the beginning, getting her neck and let it go on for a few minutes with nobody saying anything about questions and answers. Everyone is just drinking and watching to see what I'm going to do.

Emma tenses up each time I move my hands off expecting something, so I try and keep contact, full palm hands down and back of my fingers back up gets a loud intake of breath but no moaning.

"Back of her neck and around her ears, mover her neck around while you do it, then a kiss to the back should finish it." Anita says on my next trip up her back. Thumbs above her ears and finger below I massage her neck and turn her head side to side and then lean down and kiss her back and we all hear the response.

I fix her bra and she puts her shirt back on and gets her slaps down the line before taking her seat. "What happened to the questions?"

"It was your turn, and you looked a bit preoccupied," Mel says.

"Oh, yeah. His massages are fucking fantastic." She says back in her seat. "Let's take a break. Bathroom, food, I need a drink."

"I got you," I stand up and every eye is staring at my shorts as I get her glass and grab some more wine out of the fridge.

"How many girlfriends have you had James?" Cassidy asks as I get back in and the whispering stops.

"Uh, two if you count Darci, though we hardly get to see each other," I reply.

"I'd quit my fucking job in a minute for half of what has happened so far," Virginia says.

"She can't, and we are more friends than anything else."

"Someone needs to clue her in, as that is just wasted, or.." Virginia says and Emma cuts her off.

"Ahhh Ahh, no V, we're not going there right now."

"What time is it?" Cassidy asks. "That was like 25minutes? No way; half of that was the walk of shame and Em's massage. I'm going to lose my damn mind if we keep doing this." Cassidy says looking right at me.

Mel walks over and straddles my lap. "Yeah, what she said. It's my turn and if you do this in under 9 minutes, me and you are going to have problems." I scoot down a little as she is poking my chest and grab her ass and pull her across my hard dick and she moans instantly. "What the Fuck James! This is bullshit, I want a redo." The others are laughing their asses off and I'm trying to keep a straight face.

I pull her in and we start making out, I keep my hand on her ass as she grinds and the room goes silent for a few moments until.

Emma grunts at Mel, "uhhhmmm! This wasn't part of the plan Mel." Mel waves her off with the closest arm and wraps it back around my neck. I come off and pull her lip out and let it pop back, put my forehead to hers, "little better?"

"Seven minutes more would have been nice." She pecks me and get up. "Hate all of you right now." She gets hard slaps on the way down. "Don't care." And plops into the seat.

Nicky does the same straddle, puts her arms around my neck and starts kissing me right away.

"V, let's trade spots." Maya says from the barstool.

"Fuck that, I want to see how much we can get away with too," Virginia says still watching Nicky.

"Pick you up and take you home from school?" Maya answers and V waves her off. "Until we graduate."

"Damn girl, Uh, okay." They switch places.

I know what gets Nicky so I go under and get her throat with kisses and it works, so I continue around her neck and up to her ear.

"Ask her if she's willing to share?" Anitta says and I feel she is as amped up as I am. "Let the others hear it."

"Hmmm," I groan for the first time into her ear and her body shakes. "You willing to share me?"

Nicky has her chin up and neck exposed arms across my shoulder. "Anything you want, whenever you want it."

"Fuck Nicky!" I hear a few say at the same time.

"Hooo, okay, we should calm this down a bit." Emma says. "No slaps for you, just sit here." Emma gets up and shoos them down the line. "Holy shit."

"Oh, uh, this was, is, shit I don't care." Nicky looks over at me and then looks away.

"Is this why you wanted her here tonight?" I ask Anitta.

"Shh, get Emma another glass of wine and then go to the bathroom," Anita replies.

I stand up and they all watch me get Emma's glass and get her a drink. "I'll be back, gotta go to the lil boys room."

"Wrong room for you," Nicky says and Emma shushes her. "Mel knows," Nicky says and gets up to get more wine.

"This was supposed to bring him out of his shell and be a little teasing, not raping him in the living room," Emma says.

"Not sure what shell you thought he was in, but he's got us all wound up right now."

"Sorry Em, it's just he's so damn good at; me," Virginia says and gets a few agreements.

"I just gave up two months of chauffeur duty to V, so we have to keep going. Nothing has really happened other than a little kissing and making out. It just feels like a lot more."

"Maya's right, it's hot as hell in here right now but nothing has actually happened."

"Other than James having Nicky as a sex slave from now on," Emma says and Nicky looks at everyone looking at her and shrugs.

"I'll behave."

"Until he tells you not to," Virginia says.

"James wouldn't, he is just doing what we told him to do, it's just that he's doing it too well. Most of this is him being nice after we get embarrassed or failing so fast." Mel says to Emma.

"You can go back now," Anitta says and I grab another beer on the way.

"We are just going to talk for a bit," Emma says and Maya sighs as I walk into the room and sit down.

I have a seat and drink my beer.

"What's the deal James, how are you doing all of this? I've never seen you get even close to any of what happened earlier." Emma is giving me a concerned look.

"It's simple, these are your best friends; they make you happy?" I ask and she nods. "You being happy makes me happy, so I made them happy within the bounds of the rules for tonight. Was it too much?"

"Uh, I guess not, I just wanted to get you some time with some women and get you interested, I didn't know you already know more than most on what to do." Emma says and is looking embarrassed."

"I have never done anything even remotely like this Em, I'm just happy to hang out with you and your friends and going with the flow. If it's having the wrong effect I am just as happy to sit here and watch with a few beers."

"Kiss her and go upstairs for a little while, she'll come to you," Anitta says.

I stand up and kiss the top of her head, "You know you are my perfect everything, I'll be back in 30minutes, don't let anyone leave."

"Wait! I don't want you to leave." Emma says after me.

"I'm not leaving, I'll be back in a bit, you all were melting my brain, so I need a moment as I was out of ideas on what to do. You love me? Emma nods. "I Love you too." I walk up the stairs and sit on my bed.

"Okay, that was awkward, what the hell is going on?" I ask as soon as I sit.

"They already figured out everything though exciting wasn't too crazy, and now they are talking about why you were doing it and Emma is coming around to understanding this was all for her." Anita replies.

"Well except for Nicky, that went pretty far," I answer.

"Nicky got Maya to flip and then Maya got Virginia to flip, Mel wants in but she needs Emma to give her blessing first." Anitta answers.

"Flip? I can't have ten women like in that game Anitta."

"There are 14 women in the game, well at least sleeping in his bed, it won't be either." She answers.

"You have the ones downstairs in your sights though?"

"They are already there James. Years of listening to Emma was most of it and then tonight just capped it off."

I hear a knock and Emma comes in. "Hey?"

"Did you just knock on my door? What the heck Emma, that's not what we do."

Emma smiles, "Well after this evening I didn't want to walk in and make it any more awkward."

"That's fair, I was just finishing up and getting ready to head back down. You good or do you need a long hug?" I ask and she walks into me.

"I need both. I think I got scared a bit on the next trip around, I didn't want them to see us while at the same time being jealous of how much they were getting."

I lift her chin up and kiss her nose. I was just going to bear hug you for 10 minutes the next time around and spank you after they leave tomorrow." I smile and she pushes me.