Anitta Ch. 01: Voice in My Head

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Anything specific you want?" I ask after reading it.

"Yeah, but it's not safe for the dinner table." She says while reading the messages.

"Fuck Maya, you make my brain melt." I whisper.

"Wouldn't be any fun if I didn't." I watch them go back and forth on what to do next week, places they want to hang out, and places they can stand watch while others have fun in public.

Maya scoots back and pulls my head onto her shoulder. "We will keep you updated on what we plan to do with you. This one," She points a few lines up, "is going to be great."

I see Virginia say she'll be free by Tuesday also but is good for Wednesday. "You better keep swimming as your core is going to need to be fit babe." Maya giggles and types in that she could feel my dick move when I read about Virginia.

Mel types in she will send the group a sexy video tonight to see what to expect and give them something to keep them occupied until I'm available again.

"Four days, Ugh, Maya wiggles her butt, you better call me and keep my spirits up. When do you swim in the mornings?"

"Tuesday's and Thursdays once we get back to school." Maya nods and types that into the chat.

Maya is doing more than wiggling now as I was talking to Anitta, I feel her hand behind her back and running down and back up. "Hey, naughty girl." I whisper in her ear.

"I know, I have to get off before I get you off." Maya stands up and I'm exposed as she left me. I grab my beer and take a drink as I lean back thinking freshman year better be easy as this is out of control.

"You'll be fine, everything is as it should be.

"Where is there?"

A part of the beach that doesn't have as many lights." Anitta says, "Cassidy is coming, don't move."

I feel two hands run down my chest, both hands grab my shorts.

"Cassidy." Emma whispers.

"Just a peak, we can basically see it like this anyway." Cassidy pulls down and I can feel that I'm free.

"Cassidy!" Emma says louder.

"Put Mel's dick back Cassidy," Virginia says. "You get tomorrow."

"Fine, Mwah, see you tomorrow." Cassidy gives my dick and kiss and puts my shorts back up.

"Woah!" My head jerks back up. "Cass?"

"What we kiss every time I come over here," she turns and sits in my lap.

"Sorry Em, there's a lot to process and I was going over what we need to get done before the fall."

"Come to the room with Mel tonight," I say and her face gets beat red.

"Uh, okay?" she replies and looks over at Mel who nods at her.

"Wait, it's six now?" Virginia asks and winks at me.

"Don't bite the alpha hand that just fed you Virginia," I reply back and walk to the kitchen.

"Damn James, that was smooth." Mel looks up at me as I walk by.

"Shoo, even I bow at the will of the Emma, gotta keep her happy or Whack! To the head." I slap my hands together.

"It was a year ago and you deserved it!" Emma laughs.

"What!" Maya asks.

"Nothing, I just shouldn't have done it on the stairs and James went down, I thought I killed him," Emma replies. "He's like a toddler, he bounced right up, but Mom freaked out a little as she had just walked in the door."

"It's always the quiet ones you gotta watch out for," Virginia says and everyone looks at Nicky.

"What? That's fucked up." Nicky turns her back to them and watches me get another wine and beer.

"Can I try a cold wine?" She asks me and I take her glass.

"Of course. You seem just right to me Nicky." I say going back to the fridge.

"You would, she gave you her undying pledge 40 minutes ago," Mel says from the couch.

I hand Nicky her wine and toast her with my beer, "I am going to remember that tomorrow night." I wink at her and she smiles at me.

"Vicky says to get dressed; they are on their way." Emma says and I look at my phone and see a few things had popped up. Jason was asking how all the women were doing making me laugh.

"Jason?" Emma asks and I nod.

"Hmm, everyone into the middle of the room, James sandwich picture." Emma grabs my phone and everyone surrounds me.

"Cassidy and Nicky around the legs in front looking up, Virginia behind as the tallest arms over the shoulders. You two on each cheek. Good, kiss on three."

Mel turns my face and puts her tongue in my mouth so Maya ducks under Virginia's one arm and goes for my throat.

"That works also. Good." Emma says, I look down to see who grabbed me.

"Cassidy girl, stop touching his dick." Emma looks at the picture."

They crowd around and sure enough, they are kissing my thighs but Cassidy reached up and grabbed me.

"You can share it with each other, but not with him," I say sitting down. "He'll do bad things with it."

Emma hands me my phone, "time to straighten up a little, James, trash out."

I get back up, "Yes Ma'am, and head for the kitchen and bring the bag back through the living room to get my empties. The rest still have their wine glasses.

"Might want to open another window, it was pretty steamy in here." Mel laughs. "I'm excited and nervous as hell right now. The shit I gotta do to get this all going."

"It does make it easier Mom has been nudging you along for a while now." Emma hugs her, "I'd bet a spa day that Vicky says, "good for him," and act like each one of you visiting is the only one that ever visits."

"I'll take that bet, she is going to tease me, and I'm going to smile and take it." I say back.

"Deal, anyone else want to come with me?"

"If she doesn't ride me about this by Monday, all of you can go, it will be the least I can do. Don't get your hopes up though." I say and wonder if I am drunk as that is six women and I have no idea how much a spa day costs.

"Wait, how much is a spa day?" I ask thinking about it.

"Too late! My toes aren't going to do themselves." Virginia holds her perfectly painted foot out.

"Should we turn the T.V. on? It looks like we just sat here the entire time." Maya asks looking around the room. "Nothing has moved except us around in a circle. "Hope your mom doesn't check asses or mine is going to get us busted." She pulls her shorts down in the back and her pasty white ass is lovely, and you can see the red marks from the ones that took the smacking seriously.

Vicky and Mom walk in and ask how everything was, they talked about going to eat and the guys that were buying them drinks.

"Suspicious," Vicky says walking into the kitchen, "this place is cleaner now than when we left." Mom follower her in and Emma pushes Mel off the couch.

We turn on the T.V. and they watch whatever show it is as I'm listening to hear what is going on in the kitchen.

I get up and go into the kitchen and my mom gives me a giant smile. "Mel just told us."

"I know right, bringing a girlfriend to the party University," I say sitting down.

"When you say it like that, I like this even more," Mom says and winks at Mel.

"Same rules as Vick, don't mess up the furniture in the living room and nothing on the kitchen table as we eat here." Mom says semi-seriously. "And I've known you forever, so you still don't have to knock or text that you'll be here."

Vicky is staring at me, so I focus on her for a moment, and she is almost crying. She walks around and pulls me up into a hug. "I am so happy, this is good for you James."

Screams come out of the living room as they go crazy whooping it up and I cringe.

"What is going on?!" Mom about jumps out of her seat.

"We're going to the Spa!" Emma laughs and jumps around.

Walking into the living room I wave her down, "Shhh, it's only half over, no cheating."

I kiss each one of them after Mel gets their attention back, "I'm going to bed. I'll make breakfast to get you up."

"Breakfast? Nice." Nicky says hugging me.

"Yeah, like the pancakes, he is the cook of the house most of the time and we fill in here and there." Emma hugs me. "You'll are getting a good deal here."

"The swimming." Virginia says, "We go in so dang early we have to feed ourselves. After Tuesday I might need a ride to practices?" she says looking at me.

"As the greatest mind in history once said, anytime and anywhere."

"All good?" I ask.

"This will be our first time." Anitta says.

"Yeah, I meant the overall."

"Yeah, I said that earlier, she is nervous so don't be awkward."

"There is no chance I last more than a minute if she is looking at me with those eyes." I am sure I'm going to need to practice as this is going to be intense.

"I can handle that, you'll last until I let you finish." Anitta replies, "Follow along and she is going to get everything she wants."

"Uh, you can do that?"

"I gave you a little extra punch with Emma's boyfriend and kept you from breaking your fingers, I can keep you from finishing until it's the right time."

"My entire body is tingling right now."

"That's me; when I say I've never, we are talking eons of time James."

"Take a shower and get ready!" Anitta commands and I do exactly that.

"We still have a while, log into your Robinhood account. Anitta has me sell all of my stocks and move that to my account. A few coins were moved to USDT and put some into Sandbox, Mana and Cro.

"When did we start diversifying?"

"They are all going to do really well, I just don't know which one will do the best." Anitta replies. "People never seem to do what is in their best interests."

I get a knock and Mel steps in. I stand up and pull her in for a kiss that makes her know that she is more than welcome.

Emma walks in right after.

"Why am I here?" Emma asks.

"I needed someone to hold my hand." I start and Mel laughs.

"Stop, James wanted to talk about USC and what I saw on his phone earlier," Mel says.

"Okay?" Emma looks at me and I point over to the chair.

"We are going to have a lot of responsibilities and I wanted you two to know first. Look at the screen while I go over this. I'll get us two double rooms for the first Semester, Me and you in one room and Mel and Maya in the second.

"Okay, is this real?" she is looking at the coinstats portfolio tracker.

"Yeah, I paid for Vicky's room and tuition when she stayed there and I cover a few other house things also,

"Fuck bro, you've never even had a job." Emma looks back and forth between the computer and me.

"Took a few years, yeah."

"Okay, so shit, I fucking love you. Emma jumps up and hugs me, "that is so much stress just gone. This is why Vicky calls you dad sometimes. And you'll get the money back with what you have here?"

"Yeah, everything spent on the rooms and tuition will be back before we start in the fall."

"Plan B?" Mel says and then laughs, "that might be the best name to use with 5 girlfriends."

"Eww, though yeah, we need to make sure you don't have babies all over the place." Emma says.

"Plan B, is getting a house if we have to, I don't want to leave mom, but some of us might not be able to move back in with parents and such and I'm not sure mom wants more than Mel in here permanently.

"Nobody expected you to do anything other than being around, so how about we don't solve every problem years in advance." Mel pulls Emma out of the chair. "You're welcome to stay, but I've waited long enough."

"That's okay, gotta go back down for a while."

The door shuts and she starts pulling my shirt off so I do the same for her and we get naked. Mel is the out of place pale blonde in southern California, stays out of the sun, Bish cup with slim waist. I pick her up and she wraps around me.

"This day just keeps getting better."

"Right, there was no way I wasn't going first."

"You are definitely first." I say and lay her on the bed.

"First, first?" She asks and I nod.

"Fuck yeah, James, I've been waiting so long I almost orgasmed when I knocked on the door. Wait, lay down, Cassidy hogging it all evening, let's get your right."

Mel spreads my legs and lays on my thigh, I love your stomach, you coming out of the water at the tournaments had me as wet as you were. She traces the muscles and grabs my dick, Hmmm, she licks and kisses and looking up at me.

"Fuck your eyes and you being, you, is crazy good." I groan looking down at her.

"All that cooking, you taste good, she starts with just the head and slowly going further down while watching me groan. "mmmhmmm."

"You can be as loud as you want Anitta, this is beyond good."

"It is, she wants your hand in her hair and just a little pushing."

I reach down and slide my fingers in and I hear her groan that shoots through me.

"Fuck Mel.."I groan and she comes off, you precum so much, I could suck this bad boy all day."

"Flip around, I want to feel your body all over mine." She moves her legs around and I pull her into place.

"Thighs first."

I kiss right at the gap in her thighs and her body jerks when I switch sides. I move to her lips and she jerks again when I hit her clit.

"Save that for last, focus on the top and work your way down."

I am feeling great with the warmth of her mouth and a hand rolling my balls.

I dig in and move my chin back and forth, moving all the way to her ass and back down picking a side and sucking her lip in and then repeating it with the other. Grabbing her entire ass with both hands and squeezing.

"Move down now."

I suck her clit into my mouth and move from side to side letting it come out and sucking it back in. I feel the air on my dick as she is breathing loud and then holding her breath and then groaning out and breathing again. Licking with my tongue and sucking harder I hold her down on my face.

"Giving her a nudge."

"OH Shit! UHG fuck!" I can feel her fingers dig into my thighs. "Oh my God." Mel pulls down my body and turns around. "Not your first with that!"

"I need you in me now!" She pulls up and sits on me.

I hear Anitta and I groan at the same time. Mel has her head down and is pushing all the way down and then pulling back up, picking up the pace. "James! Oh, you, first, amazing." I grab her hip and start pushing and pulling with her, she looks so tiny sitting in my lap.

"I've never felt this good, you are perfect." I moan out and Mel looks up at me.

"Inside baby, all of it," she starts grinding and twerking her hips and her body looks amazing.

"Flip her over and kiss her breasts and then her mouth and I'm going to nudge her again."

Turning my hips and pulling her down I get her around and she wraps her legs around me and squeals.

I attack her tits getting almost all of it into my mouth, sucking on them like I did her clit and she has both hands in my hair.

"Oh, that's good! Do that!" Mel is yelling and I wince as I know everyone can hear that. I hear Anitta laugh and then Mel starts spasming, "What! Fuck me!" I start pushing hard and fast. She is back to huge breaths and holding her breath, I can feel her squeeze me. "James, please, cum." I can feel it coming and it is so hard I am grunting and staring down into her gorgeous eyes.

"So beautiful." I groan as I finish and start kissing her.

"Huah Shit, felt like two waves hit me out of nowhere, no chance I'm giving your sweet ass up." She looks down my body, "Fuck, look at you, and you're still hard and I'm so full."

I am slowly pushing in and coming out just a bit and pushing in again. "Best day Evah!" I smile and kiss her again. She pulls my lip.

"First time my ass, that was insane."

I start picking up the pace and her eyes get wide and she laughs, "James! You're going to fucking break me." Going all the way out and pushing back in I pull back and pull my knees up and pull her ass up my legs a bit. "You look fucking good, on me."

"Oh shit, Oh! Oh! Oh! She repeats every time I pull her ass up and push my hips down.

"What do you want me to do Mel?" I growl down at her.

"Fuck me! Fuck, Uh!"

"I am shocked now." Is this you?"

"Sorry, can I?"

"Uh, yeah."

I can feel the difference in my movements squeezing and pushing.

"Tell me again," I growl again.

"Fuck me! OH!" Mel is gripping the sheets in both hands and hunching her stomach up to get more. "Fuck me! OH my God!"

"I'm roiling fast."

"On her."

Pulling out I come all over her stomach and feel like I just swam every tournament race at one time.

Mel pushes me off her and I fall to her side and pull her onto my chest.

"Wow, can you get me some water please?" Mel looks up at me.

"Be right back." I grab some shorts and head downstairs to the kitchen. Looking into the room they are all staring at me. I grab open the fridge and laugh as I know what they heard.

"Uh, is she okay?" Virginia asks.

"Yeah, she just needs some water." I wave it at them and head back upstairs.

"Thanks, Anitta, that was obviously mostly you, if you are helping like that, feel free to do whatever you want as we both feel it and Mel obviously loved it."

"Thanks, James, that was something I've never experienced, I got carried away."

"You can get carried away, any time you want since we both live in here."

Back inside the room, I open the water and she sits up and drinks.

"Everyone downstairs is totally bought in now."

"I bet, you were on fire," I reply. "In a good way."

"You seem a million miles away, hold me," Mel says so I pull her in again.

I grab a towel and wipe her stomach off and she takes it from me. "Going to shower stud, can't put words to what that was."

"When you say you nudge her, did you make her have a huge orgasm?"

"No, it's there but stays on the edge, I drop the barrier and release it."

"Oh, that's cool then."

"Mel comes back in and gets dressed. "Going downstairs for a bit, it is going to be awkward."

"Better not be awkward, you were my first, that was freaking special," I reply and stand up. "I've waited years for you Mel, years."

"It showed." She kisses me, "I'm sleeping here, don't wake up and poke me anymore though."

"Can't make any promises." I lay down, "wake me up when you get back, I want to know you are here."

"Sure babe." She closes the door and I lay back and relive the entire evening, it feels like a week went by.

Mel walks downstairs and sits in the chair, taking a drink of water. "Okay, let's hear it."

"You two were fucking with us?" Maya asks.

Mel laughs, "I was going to be gentle with him and just get him to finish and cuddle for a while. He owned me from start to finish, hit every one of my buttons, took it again, never got soft, and took it again but with growling and whew, I, uh, miss him, going back upstairs."

Love you Em, thank you, talk tomorrow or today, whenever." Mel goes back upstairs and gets back in bed.

I wake up late and go downstairs to start breakfast and Mom is drinking coffee and getting things together. I give her a hug and start helping.

"Morning Mom."

"Morning honey."

We get the bacon started as it's going to be a few pans full and I cut up potato's for hash browns.

We've done this quite a few times, so we get into our system.

"You both look adorable," Mel says behind us.

"Good morning, Mel." Mom turns around surprised.

"Morning Elaine." Mel smiles

I pour her a glass of OJ and grab a piece of bacon.

"Thanks Babe."

Mom steps away and sits with Mel and gives her a big hug. "This is much better."

"It is," I can't stay, I haven't done anything like this for dad in a while, I'm going to go make him breakfast. Love you and my three favorite babies that you made." Mel gets up and hugs me and heads through the living room.

"Wow, she is in a good mood," I say eating some bacon myself.

Mom chuckles and shoos me away. "Wake everyone up."