Anjali and Vaishali Ch. 02

Story Info
She was now a cheating wife, but she didn't regret it.
5.1k words
4.63
7.4k
6

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Story infn

She was now a cheating wife, but she didn't regret it. She was a woman with needs.

Naresh and Govind were good friends during their college days. After the college they were separated and again met after three or four years later at Hyderabd both working for two S/w companies. During this period they both were married. Govind's wife is Vaishali a beautiful lady of 26 or 27. Naresh's wife Anjali is also a voluptuous lady. She is also around the same age as Vaishali.

Once they met with their wives n decided to meet at least once in a month. Both the ladies i.e Anjali and Vaishali they liked each other when they met for the first time. They became such good pals that the first day itself when their husbands have gone to have drink they involved lesbian activities like smooching, squeezing the boobs and licking and sucking each other's twats etc.

Anajali was a few months into her 26th year, when she got married to Naresh and the wedding wonderful. Their wedding night too was very memorable. Naresh was very understanding husband and lover. He is soft spoken and soft in bed also. Means he is not aggressive always in bed.

Naresh understanding Anjali's nervousness, he didn't force or pressure her into sex, which made her feel very happy. He talked a lot about each other desires and fantasies and the first night was spent kissing, caressing and massaging each other. The next night is when we consummated out marriage and sex was everything she imagined it would be. Naresh was a very good lover and made sure she enjoyed their sexual union as much as he did.

Everything was great, life was beautiful and sex was always amazingly hot. The more she had sex the more she wanted it. Now she had become aggressive in bed and enjoyed well with her husband but sometimes she felt Naresh should be a bit aggressive and rough. But as the saying goes, all good things must end.

After year Naesh's work demands started to take over his time. He was taking frequent trips out of town and often out of the country. Because of his abssence Anjali she used to spend a lot of time with Vaishali, Govind's wife.

On the other side Vaishali's husband Govind too would take trips out of town for his work, but not as frequently as Naresh. So when their husbands are out, Vaishali and Anjali she spent time together catching up, talking about married life and comparing their experiences. But, not much in detail (she was the reluctant one) but again enough to get a mental picture.

Vaishali would tell her all that she and Govind had tried and how open minded and kinky her husband would get at times. This got Anjali curious and she often prompted Vaishali on what she meant by kinky, and Vaishali confided that she and her husband often watched soft core and hardcore porn movies together, he would blindfold her and at times tie her up during sex. Anjali would often get flushed and turned horny hearing this.

One day, while their husbands were in town, Anjali and Vaoshali were having coffee at Vaishali's place and she playfully suggested Anjali; if she wanted to watch one of the porn DVDs. Not to turn away from such an offer, Anjali said sure and Vaishali popped in the DVD. The movie was around 45 minutes. It was very erotic, and for Anjali her first exposure to an X-rated movie. Vaishali and Anjali were sitting together and it was obvious and it was having an effect on both of them.

While watching; Vaishali started to gently touch her friend's thigh and Anjaali in turn started rubbing her back. They have become so close friends they didn't mind this at all rather enjoyed. They continued to gently and they caressed each other but never took off each other's clothes -- just touched and rubbed over them. When the DVD ended, both were very horny, so Anjali said her good bye, went home and waiting for Naresh to come. this was the same with Vaishali also. She is waiting for her husband to return from office.

As soon as Naresh came, Anjali got on him and almost ripped his clothes off. That night the couple had an amazing sex. Watching the porn movie had ignited a lust in Anjali that ever surprised Naresh, and they had sex 3 or 4 times that night. By the time they were done, both were sweaty, panting for breath and exhausted. There were red and purple marks on their bodies. Anjalis' breasts and nipples were sore form Naresh's onslaught and her pussy was continuously throbbing. Even today, the thought of that night, makes Anjali tingle all over.

The next day, when Vaishali and Anjali talked; Anjali found that her friend too had had an amazing night with Govind -- one of the best. After talking for a little bit, they decided to make this a weekly routine to watch a DVD together and then have sex with their husbands. So the deal was to do it when their husbands were in town. Sometimes they watched it at Vaishali's place, and sometimes Anjali's.

But every time they would watch together and get very aroused and have amazing sex with their husbands. First they caressed each other; but as weeks gone by started discarding their robes and caressing their nude bodies admiring each other's body and figure.

While watching the DVDs both the ladies would caress each other over their our clothes, and a few times when they were too horny, they kissed, licked, sucked and finally ended with rubbing their pussies over others.

They knew that the moment their clothes came off; then it would not be able to control the emotions. They used to say how they spent their day with their husbands and get plunged hard by them. But one thing these ladies didn't know is their hubbies while making love with them are imagining other lady in their mind. However both the couples were very satisfied at the quantity and quality of sex.

About 2-3 months after this routine started, Anjali went to Vaishali to watch a movie. It is around 2 in the afternoon. Naresh will be back from his office not before 8.30 pm. So she thought of watching a porn at Vaishali's place.

When she got there, she found that Vaishali had to go out of town since her close friend had met an accident. Anjali was disappointed.

"Anju, my dear bhabhi; (this is how they called themselves) do one thing" Vaishali said kissing Anjali's cheeks. "Govind has gone to Mumbai and will be back by tomorrow's flight. He won't be back till tomorrow evening. However you are already here so you watch the movie leisurely and stay at my place tonight and go in the morning" here take the keys to lock while leaving. Govind has his keys" she gave the keys.

For Vaishali's proposal Anjali was hesitant first; but the idea of watching a porn movie all alone excited her and accepted her friend's invitation.

When Vaishali left, it was around 3.30 pm. After she left, Anjali closed the main door behind her, turned off the main lights, and shut the curtains. Then she played the DVD and sat on the sofa. As the scenes of the porn movie progressed and it turned hot and increasingly erotic, she also got aroused. She had turned up the volume a little more than usual and as the moans and groans of the people filled her ears; her hands started caressing her body on their own. She doesn't remember exactly when, but she started taking of her clothing one by one.

The top came off first followed by her jeans. She continued caressing her body, rubbing her breasts and her nipples were hard and poking out. She took off her bra and freed her firm 34 C+ breasts. They were slowly getting red from her fingers. As the sex in the movie got very intense, her pussy started oozing its juices wetting and soaking her panties. Not being able to stand it any longer, she took off her wet panties which were now sticking to her pussy lips as she pulled them down.

Anjali was lost in her own ecstatic world. Her fingers were caressing her breasts, and twisting her nipples. The hard nipples were sticking out as she pinched and twisted them. Every time she pulled on them and release, ripples of pleasure went through her breasts. Her other hand was between her legs, gently moving her finger up and down her slit. She moved her finger up and around her clit and then down her slit letting her pussy lips open on their own. Her juices were seeping down of her hole and down her ass crack and her clit was throbbing with her every touch. Her whole body was hot and she could feel her face flush.

Suddenly the DVD got stuck and in her frustrated state,she got up and went to the DVD player and took out the DVD. She cleaned the DVD with a tissue and played it again. To her relief the DVD started working again and she started backing towards the Sofa with her eyes fixed on the TV. She didn't want to lose her exciting state and didn't want to miss a single scene. As she was walking back, she got a shock that made her scream and her heart stopped beat for an instant.

Anjali felt someone grab her tightly from behind and forced her to sit on his lap. She could feel that he was completely nude, and his hard penis is pushing against her body. The heat emanating from this person was incredible and the rubbing of his cock on her body had put her brain in panic mode. She had no idea what was going on or what to do. Suddenly she felt a hot pair of lips kissing her neck and down her back. She struggled to move but couldn't. Her body had started sweating. She felt him pull her closer as his lips continued to kiss her back and her neck. Then she felt his hard dick move from her thigh and touch her pussy lips. Then she just screamed.

"Please let me go!"

Suddenly she was free and she jumped up and turned to face her attacker. It was Govind, Vaishli's husband, and he was naked, hard and smiling at her. Instinctively her hands covered over her body making futile attempt to cover her hard nipples and dripping pussy.

"Govind Bhayya... What are you doing here?" she stammered.

"That's what I am asking you, what are you doing in my house and where is Vaishali..?"

"But... but..Vaishli said you are coming tomorrow...." Anjali didn't understood what more to say. She is still naked in front of Govind.

"My meeting was cancelled, so I decided to come home early; took the evening flight" He said gazing at Anjali's naked beauty and said again casually, "Seems like it was a good idea that I did." He was scanning her all over her nude body, the lust in his eyes obvious.

Anjali reached for her scattered clothes on the floor but Govind was too quick for her and grabbed them away from her reach.

"Bhayyaa... ye hap kya akar rahe ho... Why are you doing this?" she asked, her heart beating in her ears, her mind in danger of shutting down due to panic. "What do you want?"

"Do you even have to ask?" He said with an ominous voice and suddenly completely the distance between is in a heartbeat. Govind is a strong man, and rough in bed she heard from Vaishali... and many times she thought of Govind while Naresh is taking her.

Before she realized what happened, he had both of her hands pinned behind her with only one of his hands. With the other hand, he gently played with her hair, moving them out of her eyes. Some of the hairs were stuck to her forehead since she had become very hot while watching the porn movie. He moves his hand to the side of her face and caressed her cheek. His touch was gentle but his grip on her hands was very strong.

He was so close to her that her voice was gone from her throat and she couldn't say anything. Couldn't stop him, couldn't scream, just felt his touch.

His semi hard cock was touching her belly and she could feel drops of pre-cum touching her skin and even seeping into her deep navel. Govind's fingers continued the exploration of her face, his fingering outlining her face, her eyes, her cheek bone, her jaw line and then her lips. His gripping hand pulled her a little higher till she was on her tip-toes, bringing her face closer to his mouth.

His penis was now getting harder and she could feel him rubbing on her pubic bone over her neatly trimmed pubic hair. Her knees were weakening. She don't know if it was because she had been masturbating earlier and not finished, or because Govind was a powerful and strong man, but she was ashamed to admit that when she felt his cock near her opening, her pussy twitched with desire.

Govind licked his lips with his tongue and with his free hand pulled her hair back. Her neck arched back from the force, and he leaned in planted his lips on her. She was surprised at how rough the kiss was, which she liked. He pressed his lips softly at first, gently kissing her, and slowly sucking on her lips. His kisses were though rough, caring, loving, and not at all what she expected. This sudden shift of aggression confused her so much that she unknowingly started to respond to his kisses. He parted her lips with his and soon the kisses became more and more passionate. His tongue slipped into her mouth and his lips moved all over her. She felt his cock get hard and push on her pubic bone.

Trickles of his precum were seeping into her hair and the wetness was making her pussy remember the lust it was feeling a few moments ago.

Govind's kisses slowly got more aggressive. His tongue was snaking into her mouth which was wide open for him. He kissed her whole face and then back to her lips. This time he sucked on her lips harder and was biting on them gently. The pain of one hard bite pulled her out of her trance and back to reality. 'This was wrong, and it had to stop' her morale warned.

Govind sensed her change of mood and before she could react, he picked her up in his strong arms and took her to his bedroom. She braced herself and closed her eyes, expecting the worst when she felt he put her down and turned her around, so he was now behind her. She opened her eyes and saw herself reflected in a full length mirror that showed her completely in her nakedness. She saw Govind behind her holding her hand with his. His free hand now slipped around her waist and was gently caressing her belly.

"Look at yourself Anjali?" He whispered in her ear. "See how beautiful and sexy you look. You have an amazing figure."

"Please don't do this Govind." she whispered. Though her body wanted it .

"Do what, Anjali?" Govind whispered with a smile.

"Please let me go." she pleadingly whispered.

"But you want this," Govind replied soothingly. "I saw you lying naked on the sofa fingering yourself. Your fingers were wet with your juices and when you licked of your own juices, I knew you were horny and in need for a good fuck."

"Please don't say that" she pleaded again, unable to deny the truth of his words. She was horny, she was masturbating, and she was in need for a good fuck, but only from Naresh. This wasn't right, but she could make herself scream that reality.

Govind moved his finger up and down her belly, gently caressing it. He kissed her neck and gently sucked on the skin. His finger was rotating in her deep navel and he slowly licked up to her ear and then down back to her neck. He then blew a warm breath on the wet skin and gently pressed his finger into her navel. Govind was slowly breaking her resolve and the unexpected sigh that escaped her lips was confirmed the fact to Govind

He moved his hand lower and started pressing his palm on her pubic bone. He pulled her close to him and his hard cock was poking her over back. Govind's was really horny and his pre-cum was dripping from his cock to her back and down her ass crack. The pressure and movement of his palm on her pubic bone and hair was sending subtle vibrations to her pussy and again it has started to awaken. It was getting wetter and her nipples were again slowly getting hard. Her mind was reminding her of her morals, her vows, and values, but her body was no longer listening. Her body wanted pleasure and release.

Govind suddenly pinned her to the wall next to the mirror. He moved her hands over her head and started kissing her again. Now his hard Lund was poking her belly, almost filling her navel with his precum. His kisses were very hot, passionate and aggressive. He kissed her neck like before but this time he kissed down to her chest and down to her cleavage.

"You have such lovely breasts. Are they C cup...? Pinching her nipple he asked.

"C +" involuntarily she said.

Naresh is a lucky man" said Govind. His eyes were filled with a lust and fire she had not seen before. Not even in Naresh. All the stories that Vaishali used to tell her about them especially where Govind got aggressive were all sounding true.

He moved his hand to her breasts and fondled it tenderly. He closed his thumb and finger around the nipple. Then he pinched almost violently. Another sharp jolt seemed to go through her body. He squeezed her nipple again, hard. Her pussy reacted with an involuntary spasm. She fought to free her wrists from his grip. But he was too strong. He started kissing the soft flesh of her breasts aggressively, sucking in the skin and biting them. He was leaving bite marks on her breasts as if he was marking them as his territory. What was Naresh going to say, she didn't know, but her body didn't care. His free hand cupped her breast and he took the nipple in his mouth. His mouth was so hot; she felt it would burn her skin.

"ssss....haaaa..." a sweet moan escaped her mouth.

He was sucking in her breast as much as he could and licked his tongue all over the nipple and areola. Minute pimples formed on her areola, her nipples hard. He pulled his head back, letting the breasts slip out, till the nipples was between his teeth and then he gently bit on it. "Mmmmmmm....." shorts of pain as well as pleasure rippled though Anjali's body; and another moan came out of her mouth.

Govind heard it and then moved to her other breast. She looked down and saw her first breast was shiny, read and puffy from Govind's aggressiveness. By this time her pussy was so wet that drops of her juices were tricking out of her pussy and down her thigh. Govind continued his onslaught on her other breast, sucking on it, pulling on it, biting it. Naresh has never been so aggressive with Her; and she is enjoying this despite the circumstances.

"You liked that didn't you?" Govind asked letting her breasts out of his mouth. Both her breasts were completely red and swelled, and moving up and down with each breath. Anjali looked at Govind who also breathing heavier than before and had a lusty smile.

Even though denial would have been the perfect thing to do at that time, a person like Govind would have easily known that she was lying. Her body was too far gone and her enjoyment was now becoming evident. She simply nodded slowly in response.

"You are still not ready yet dear. We still have more to come." Govind smiled.

Govind's comment shocked and intrigued Anjali. What else was left? He had broken her resolve. He could have done anything he wanted right now she wouldn't have objected. And she was sure an experienced man like Govind knew it. So what more did he want?

Govind was now sitting on his knees and loving her lower body. He was planting small butterfly kissing on her thighs, and leaving small trails up and down. Now and again he would bite her soft skin and each time an involuntary moan would escape her lips. His face was right above her crotch and he was licking slowly across the bend /joint where the thighs meet her body.

She could feel his hot breath on her pussy and she knew he was deliberately slow. He wanted to break her resolve completely and he wanted her to beg. That was going to be his power over her, but she wasn't going to let him do that. She was going to maintain her dignity. But as much as she wanted to stop, her moans kept escaping her lips. And even though she couldn't see his face, she would imagine his smile.

Then she felt it; his tongue on her lips. It was a slow broad stroke that sent jolts of pleasure though her pussy, up her spine and exploded in her brain. She bit her lips and to stop from enjoying the sheer pleasure. Her whole body shivered and she felt weak in her knees. With one stoke on his magic tongue, her pussy started oozing more juices than do in a whole night with Naresh.

12