Anjali and Vaishali Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she felt his fingers work their way to between her legs in her pussy. She held her legs together, not allowing him such full and intimate to her most private part. His knee pried its way between her legs, forcing her to open up, making herself accessible, even against her will. She knew she couldn't let him touch her secret part. If he did, then he'd know. He'd know that she was already wet. He'd know that her pussy wasn't listening to her mind. His finger traced a line along her pussy lips. He stroked there, not attempting entry, just tingling her entrance.

Then she felt his fingers open her lips with his finger of both hands. Her body seemed to open to him like a flower. The dampness that was in her started rolling down her thighs. Suddenly the room was permeated with her smell. Her mind was fighting this intrusion, but body betrayed her. It was eager and welcoming. Only then did the realization hit her. Govind was using both hands on her pussy, so right now her hands were free. Even then she didn't move them. She wanted to, but couldn't. She could move her hands, to push him away. His tongue then traced the glistening slit on her open pussy.

"Oh God!" she moaned loudly as her fingers scratched the walls. She tried to look down at him but his face was buried between her legs. His tongue enjoying her womanhood; invading her, and taking full advantage of her vulnerability and desire.

Making his tongue flat, Govind ran his tongue the full length of her slit up and down several times. He spread the outer lips apart more with both of his thumbs, and she felt her pussy was wide open in front of him. She looked down in shame and lust and saw Govind sticking his tongue out again, right at her clit. Slowly he circled his tongue around it, and there were flashes stars in front of her eyes.

She finally moved her hands to Govind, but rather than pushing him away, she placed her hands on his head and pulled him deeper in. she didn't say anything. Yet it is a gesture for Govind to continue. He continues to nibble gently on her. Now Anjali was moaning with every stroke of his tongue. Encouraged Govind planted his open mouth over her pussy, and began to suck. His tongue snaked into her hole and started to trace the opening.

Anjali felt her knees weaken as Govind's tongue entered by open hole. He moves his hand back and grabbed her fleshy ass, holding her up and her knees started to give out. As much as she didn't want to give Govind the Satisfaction of it, she knew she was going to cum any second. He was rubbing her clit with his lips and fucking her pussy with his tongue. Her pussy was flowing profusely and Govind must have been gulping down every drop of her love nectar. Suddenly her whole world exploded and she came with thunderous force. She pushed down into his mouth and let out a muffled scream through bitten lips as she came into his mouth. Her nails were digging into his skull but Govind still didn't stop. She came in waves and her legs completely gave away.

she didn't know what happened next, if she had passed out or not, but the next thing she remember was lying on the bed with Govind on top of her. He was kissing her lips and she could taste her own juices on his lips.

"I'm going to fuck you now Anjali!" He whispered in her ear.

'Yes.. yes... do that...' she thought, but didn't say anything.

His 9 inch long shaft was touching her wet pussy and the heat emanating from it was incredible. This was still wrong and she tried moving away from that huge male organ, but there was nowhere for her to go. Her legs were spread and open with his knees holding them apart. She felt the head of his penis slide across the mouth of her pussy. Her mind was somewhere between absolute panic and total lust. The head of his cock found its way between her cunt lips.

His prick followed her movements and suddenly forced its way several inches into her body. She was gasping for breath. She was in the grip of some primal emotion. It may have been fear, perhaps not. He slid out to the end again. This time her body moved up with him, like it didn't want to feel him leave her confines.

Govind slammed into her burying the full length of his massive member deep into her body. He pulled out, drove in again in .. out.... The power of his thrusts caused an almost violent reaction in her body, as it met his thrusts with powerful thrusts of its own. He fondled her breasts like they were his personal sex toy, tweaking the nipples, than biting them, sucking them. She felt she was being overwhelmed.

She tried to regain control. She told herself that she would absolutely never have an orgasm this way. She couldn't let him know that he had read her right. Her hips were now rolling with his every move, trying to keep his prick deeply in her pussy. Her eyes were back in her head, her mouth was open; she was panting, moaning. Her resolve to keep calm, to keep from climaxing, was being sorely tested.

"Oh god" she moaned since she really needed to cum. It seemed her whole being was centered on that huge prick splitting open her pussy, almost like it was the first time. She may as well have been a virgin, since Govind was reaching places that Naresh hadn't even known existed.

Suddenly her wrists were free. Govind had let them go so he could clutch her face with both hands and bury his tongue in her mouth. Her hands didn't push him away. Instead they clawed down his back, pulling him closer, scratching wildly. They were out of her control. Her body had become a vessel for his use. She heard the screaming and she knew it was her own. He bent down to kiss her neck again. His ear was right by her lips. She couldn't help it.

"Fuck me, Govind. Fuck me harder. Stick it in me. Make me come. Oh, God! I'm coming. God! Ohhh!" she whispered, then screamed.

"Yes baby.. yes.. have it.. my God how tight pussy is.. like a virgin's" and he was giving shove after shove in her soft folds. His thick prick was giving friction in her cunt walls. 'Aaah what Vashali says is correct... how lengthy and stout it is... good god it is ripping me...' she thought and raising her waist up to meet his thrusts.

Then it happened.

She felt Govind's prick erupt with a flood of sperm. He emptied string after string of cum against her cervix. She couldn't help it, she kept coming and coming. Her climax lasted for minutes, she know it did. The charge that ran between her head and her cunt had her pussy walls clenching and unclenching around Govind's now softening prick.

Finally though panting lips, Govind kissed her and pulled out. With a 'THUD' sound it came out. She felt his cum ooze out of her and without saying anything she got up and got dressed immediately and left. All the way whole she felt his cum ooze out of her pussy and as much as she wants deny it, but no... Govind is a great lover and fucker. It was then she realized that if he could make her cum like that when she didn't want him to, what would he do to her when she did want to. She thought about that all the way home and surprisingly just the thought made her so horny that got home, had her shower and as soon as Naresh walked in, she jumped him.

Govind had changed her forever. She was now a cheating wife, but she didn't regret it. She was a woman with needs and since Naresh was never home, Govind fulfilled them with vigor and in every way.

Needless to say, Govind fucked her again and she was a more than willing partner every time after that.              

THE-END

This episode ended here. There are many between Anjali and Govind on one side on the other Vashali and Naresh. So be wait for them.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

12