All Comments on 'Anjali's Red Scarf Ch. 03'

by Bramblethorn

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
ChironomidChironomidabout 6 years ago
So original and interesting

This is a great story line and premise. On top the that, the sexy parts are original and vivid. Hurry up with the next section please!

stroudlestroudleabout 6 years ago
Eagerly awaiting next chapter

Im really enjoying this series. Well written and thought out.

Good plot driven story with good sex scene , what more could you ask for?

Im hooked.

jenorma2012jenorma2012about 6 years ago
very good

Nothing like a History lesson, and the joke at the end was very funny, I almost fell off my chair laughing, can't wait for the next part

Nightwing_66Nightwing_66about 6 years ago
🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟

And that was just for that last joke. But seriously this is a great story. The characters are everyday people and so likable. Great pacing and story telling. Thank you for sharing your time and talent.

ToadattoadhallToadattoadhallabout 6 years ago
Another amazing story

A Stringed Instrument is one of my favourite stories on this site and this is shaping up to challenge it. I love the details built into the story that make it come alive like the way the author deals with grief and behaves when she is nervous. You are an original and exceptional writer, I hope the story is as long as your other major work, though I am not happy at the idea of having to to wait months until it is complete!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
LOL

The joke in the end made me laugh. I must say, this is turning out to be a very good story of yours. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

As a girl from Asia, I really like how you deal with cultural differences. Thank you so much for sharing your talented story. Can't wait to read more.

BramblethornBramblethornabout 6 years agoAuthor

anonymous: lots of credit there to LaRascasse, who gave me plenty of advice on Anjali's family!

BramblethornBramblethornabout 6 years agoAuthor
Delay

Apologies for the ongoing delay with Chapter 4; it's been a rough couple of months and I haven't had much time/energy for writing, but I'm still working on this. Sloooowly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I love your story! When is the next one coming out!

BramblethornBramblethornover 5 years agoAuthor

Hi Anonymous! Hopefully in the next few weeks. I got derailed by a bunch of things, but I spent most of last weekend writing and I'm well into chapter 5, so I should have something to post soon. If you want to get a notification when that happens, you can either use the email list, or set up an account here and follow mine.

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years ago
I loved this

A tender continuation, thank you.

IsaacTolkienIsaacTolkienover 4 years ago
This is my favorite

of the series. I come back to it often. I especially like how here, more than any other, Sarah indulges herself and treats Anjali like a servant, an employee.

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderover 3 years ago

Good to feel you building up the heat and intensity

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyabout 2 years ago

Slow burning ..... There's not much feelings in, those date nights feeling like math tech measured ones ...... And i thought girls more on the emotional softer side of lve

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBramblethorn@Bramblethorn
Hi! Thanks for reading; I hope you find something in my work that interests you. Life has been very busy, and my writing has been one of the casualties. I have a couple of works in progress, no promises on when they'll be ready. If you want to know when I have a new story ou...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES