All Comments on 'Anjali's Red Scarf Ch. 06'

by Bramblethorn

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More Please

A wonderful continuation of the strange relationship between two excitingly different women. I know life is busy and hectic, but please, please, please.......don't make your fans wait so long for future episodes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

That was... intense.

I was truly happy this morning, to see your new story appearing, and to say I'm not disappointed is an understatement. I will be honest and tell that this was quite far out of my comfort-zone, but the way you portray Anjali and Sarah makes it more than acceptable; interesting. Also interesting I found "That's not my name! I'm Anjali!" I'm not sure how to place that, and I'm looking forward to the next chapter, to see how the story develops.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Welcome back!

Missed your stories! Please keep writing when you can. It's like getting a christmas present or special birthday gift when a really good writer posts another chapter or story when they've been gone for a while. 😊

IsaacTolkienIsaacTolkienabout 4 years ago
Another chapter

I enjoyed the violence. If anything I would have liked to see it expanded, both in the act and in their post-coital discussion. It's good to see Anjali instigating Sarah this way, cleverly realising what she really needs to do.

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderover 3 years ago

You are doing such a great job of taking us with you through all the ups and downs, both of family and of sex, and the complications of pain and pleasure. You are stretching my comprehension in a good way

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Such a greate idea!

The combination of reality and fairy tale is something I haven't seen on this website yet, very well don't. I have just discovered this series and it has already become one of my favorites, managing to combine an exciting plot with sensual erotic. Many erotic stories lack the actual story which makes reading this one even more enjoyable. One can clearly see the effort put into it. Eager to read on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

As RubunR stated, this chapt was very intense. Liked the fact that Lily instigated the play. Also liked the storytime with the fairies and thorns. That was original.

I found nothing wrong with the rough play as Lily had a long established safe word that she could have used at any time.

5/5

J

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 2 years ago

First we are afraid then testing then comes yes or no and if its yes borders are really diffuse ...... So looking back to a starting line and open our mind foor the Here&Now, then there is a path we would never had agreed to .... But in the heat of the monent we loose our mind or heart .... This is related to our being not only sexual

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetroniusalmost 2 years ago

Once again I am almost overwhelmed with your originality and the boundaries you push.

I too found it "messed up" but fascinating.

To me it's plain that Sarah is searching for a love relationship that flowers into sexual relations. For Anjali/Lily it is a pleasant way to earn the support she needs to achieve her goals. But love is not transactional. And lovemaking that is transactional falls short and enventually loses its satisfaction. Love is mutual and reciprocal, love drives one to "return the favor," but the favor is a grace and grace is a gift given freely and unconditionally. Love cannot be transactional.

I suspect that this story will climax in the mutual realization that their relationship is not transactional at its base, that as plainly as Sarah loves Anjali at this moment, Anjali will fall in love with Sarah, and they will declare their love to each other, to Anjali's parents, and to the world.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBramblethorn@Bramblethorn
Hi! Thanks for reading; I hope you find something in my work that interests you. Life has been very busy, and my writing has been one of the casualties. I have a couple of works in progress, no promises on when they'll be ready. If you want to know when I have a new story ou...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES