All Comments on 'Anjali's Red Scarf Ch. 07'

by Bramblethorn

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
jenorma2012jenorma2012almost 4 years ago

not sure if I read any of the other chapters, and I just skimmed this one even though it was only 2 pages

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Well written story not sure more sex would improve or distract from this perfectly dysfunctional relationship but more regular instalments would certainly be appreciated

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Not sure

I mean, you are moving the relationship forward, and that's interesting read.

But it seems that each time they get close to sex -> you back off. Like you as writer are interested in what becomes of them, and would like us as readers to know, but you as writer is no longer interested in the sex they are having, so you skip it.

My apologies. This is not not insight on the story, but insight on the story-teller, and that is probably impolite.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Pity this wonderful story took three years to get here

I read episode 5 again when episode 6 appeared to refresh my memory, but when ep. 7 came along, I had enjoyed the re-read so much that i decided to start again from the beginning. Well worth it. Wonderful story about the interaction between two Aspies. So unusual, and the writing and dialogue are top class. I'm sure it would have been better appreciated if it had been spread over a much shorter time frame.

Better still, even now I'm not sure where it's going. I know what I'd prefer but for cultural reasons, I'm not sure that's possible.

5 star story. keep it coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good wishes

I've been following the story since 2017. I was pleasantly surprised when I found the new installments by chance. Hope everything in your life goes smoothly and allows you more time to write the rest of it without so much delay.

IsaacTolkienIsaacTolkienalmost 4 years ago
Still good but...

...this story seemed more restrained, with the details of the sex summarized rather than told. I really would rather have heard a lot more.

dogged1dogged1almost 4 years ago

I've only begun reading "Anjali's..." about a month ago. Some of my favorite stories are unfortunately written over a similar period of time or longer. Every author is different. Although, ideally, it would be great to have installments more quickly, you simply have to go at your own pace.

I do love your unique characters and their backgrounds, in this story as well as "Stringed Instrument". I am enjoying both the erotic segments and the non-erotic; you have a fine command over all of it.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyabout 2 years ago

Being greedy, fighting for power or money or sex or steeling lying, thats all human and it was human is human wil be so ....... No news but it's frustrating and so people at heart or soul are really confused ...... The society calls it evolution and think this is intelligent ....... So anjali will learn a lot from sarah and her new position

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBramblethorn@Bramblethorn
817 Followers
Hi! Thanks for reading; I hope you find something in my work that interests you. Life has been very busy, and my writing has been one of the casualties. I have a couple of works in progress, no promises on when they'll be ready. If you want to know when I have a new story ou...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES