Anjali's Red Scarf Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not done yet." I still haven't decided whether the next part was weird or incredibly hot: she raised my left foot again, brought it to her lips, and kissed the sole. Then I felt something wet and warm against the ball of my foot, slipping upwards to slide between my toes. Her tongue.

"Oh gosh," I said, and I heard her chuckle.

It was not something I'd have expected of her. She was fastidious about hygiene, had been even before she started her medical training. Even with my feet scrubbed squeaky clean, I knew this was a bold step for her.

She explored my toes, drew them into her mouth one by one, suckled and nibbled, and I squirmed in my seat, trying not to let my ticklishness ruin the moment. "Oh, good girl, Lily, that's nice..."

Then she moved to my other foot, and then I was wiggling my toes in her mouth as she toyed with them. Eventually she drew back and spoke. "Shall I continue, or should I leave you to work?"

"I think I'm done for the day."

She smiled, and said: "Miss Miriam, congratulations on your promotion! Ma'am, I know I've only just started at your company, but I'd be so awfully grateful if you can help my career..."

"Oh?" I slipped into the purr so easily these days. "And why should I help you?"

"Oh, ma'am, I'd be ever so grateful. Just say what you need."

"Well, Lily..." I leaned forward, feet escaping from her grasp, and ruffled her hair. "I suppose I could do with a personal assistant. But only if you're eager."

"Oh, ma'am, whatever you want! Just say it."

"Well, tell me, Lily... have you ever been with a woman?"

"What, I—oh, certainly not, I'm a respectable girl—wait, you can't mean—"

She was hamming it up thoroughly at this point, but then so was I. We hadn't even drunk enough that I could blame it on the Moscato.

"Lily, I believe you said whatever I want."

"Yes, ma'am, but not... I'm a good Vaishya girl. I would never!"

"Oh, well, that's a shame, isn't it? I can always find myself another assistant. One who really wants this position."

"Oh, Miss Miriam! Surely you wouldn't be so dastardly as to make me do...that. I couldn't. I'm absolutely straight." Now that was a bare-faced lie, and I made a mental note to punish her for it later.

"Let me tell you a secret, Lily." I had my left hand behind her neck, stopping her from pulling away, and with the right I ran my fingers over her cheeks. "A straight girl's mouth will do for me just as well as any other. It's not whether you enjoy it, it's whetherIenjoy it."

"Oh," she wailed, "you villain, you utterly despicable villain."

"I suppose I am." I pulled her back onto the sofa with me, and she fluttered her hands ineffectually against my chest. "It's so unfair, isn't it? But that's absolutely the most delicious part."

I stroked her under the chin, then caught hold of the trailing ends of her scarf and used it as a leash to yank her face up to mine. "It's completely unfair and against all the rules, and I'm going to do it anyway, and get away with it. Because I want to."

My lips brushed hers. She pulled away, as best she could, but I still had her collared. "This is how it's meant to be, baby. If you weren't here for me to enjoy...you'd be stronger and richer, wouldn't you? You'd be able to escape. But you can't."

I flicked my tongue into her ear, and she flinched, and I whispered, "You're so clever and hard-working and honest, Lily... if the world was fair, you'd be in charge of things. But instead? I'm the boss. And you're going to do exactly what I want. Or I'll fire you and find some other pretty face, one who knows what side her bread's buttered."

She closed her eyes and whimpered (not very convincingly). "You'd fire me? But you can't, I have a contract..."

"I can do anything I want. I'll just say I caught you stealing." I'd popped one of the middle buttons on her blouse and slipped my hand inside, catching her breast as she tried to pull away, pinching until she squealed. "Shall I call security, pet?"

"Oh, Miss Miriam, please don't! Please! You win. I'll do what you want."

"All of it?" I pinched her again.

"Oh! Yes, you brute, all of it."

And she did, all of it. And when she was done, we left Miriam and Lily behind, and I plied my tongue and my fingers on Anjali until she was as thoroughly spent as I was.

She seemed pensive afterwards, and I offered her a penny for her thoughts.

"It works because it's so true, doesn't it? The world is horribly unfair, and I get angry about that all the time. But it's like you put it in a bottle, and somehow that makes it fun. I don't understand it at all."

"Me neither." I cuddled up against her back, fitting my shape snugly against hers, and dozed off still trying to figure it out.

* * * * *

Thanks as always to my beta readers who helped spot errors, strengthen scenes, and make the story at least 30% sexier.

Next time: Anjali accompanies Sarah to a Christmas party, and the tables are turned.


12