All Comments on 'Anjali's Red Scarf Ch. 08'

by Bramblethorn

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I wish to protest

I wish to protest the beginning of this installment.

It is absolutely reasonable that sex would repeat itself. This is not a reason to abstain from sex, or to abstain from writing about it. I agree that what makes it interesting are the scene and circumstances that change. But you can still tell it.

Your reasons do not seem apply, when you consider that installments are several months apart.

Also, thinking back on stringed instrument, I did not get the impression that the sex was repetitive at all.

Other than my above protest -

I find the relationship between Sara and Anjali interesting and complex. The reversal of roles here was interesting as well. You write them very well and very real. i almost expected the party to be cancelled due to Corona restrictions :)

BramblethornBramblethornover 3 years agoAuthor

Heya, thanks for the feedback!

Re. coronavirus: I don't think I've given the exact dates in-story, but according to my notes the opening scene is set in mid-2015 and the end of this chapter is around Christmas 2016, so Sarah and Anjali still have three years before they have to worry about that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
One of my favorites

Always delighted when a new chapter appears, and you never let me down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I wish to protest the protester

You are the author and it’s your story. On the issue of detailed sex - some of the best stories have no detailed sex at all, some of the worst are almost all detailed sex. The romance is in the steps to get there and most of us (I think) love the dance more than the kiss at the end. If you find the actual getting off repetitious and not worth repeating, that’s your decision (and one I happen to agree with). It’s a beautiful story and I’m in love with your brilliance. Thank you for sharing your hard work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I've been reading this story in private hours straight from chapter one. In no particular order I'm loving:

The richness and wealth of detail. I hope I remember the tit-bit about neutron stars and gold forever. But you never let it overwhelm the story.

The "aspie" explanations. It's one thing to know these things (what little I actually knew) and another to read about the experience of living them. And having it be such a part of the story in such a positive and enriching way.

The sense of partnership and emphasis on clear, negotiated, continuous consent. Too many fantasy stories elide the relationship, and the amount of foundation work that good and satisfying D/s relationships need.

Your writing is captivating, rich without being cloying, also lively, and the sex scenes are appropriately arousing, but always fun.

On to Chapter 9!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Gonna be honest, was not expecting a goodies reference in the middle of an erotic lesbian romance story, but I'm not complaining! They were a major factor in my sense of humor growing up, and I'm glad someone else appreciates them. Tim's passing genuinely got me down at the time, which is usual for celebrities.

PS your stories are really well written!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

With every chapter so far, I've been noticing similarities. In this one it was with the different lunch options on different days of the week. I realised I wear a specific pair of boots on each day of the work week. Same goes with the style of uniform shirt I wear. And i end up feeling awkward if i switch them up.

And again with the awkard small talk at the party. It's happened so often where I'd not know to say that would seem normal. Can I maybe use a little card with a list of suitable topics for interesting conversation? Or will they notice if I disappear for an hour and then slip back like it never happened?

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 2 years ago

You playing your mind games in your tale and so i might het a little enlighting about you and aspie ...... Trying to be perfect and restart something from the scratch or working out 10 samples instead of 3 for an customer to decide and so on, yeah headgames are having no winner ....... Its a fantastich storytale and a lot of extraordinary details , fabulous

Nicole2023Nicole2023almost 2 years ago

The puns get better

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBramblethorn@Bramblethorn
Hi! Thanks for reading; I hope you find something in my work that interests you. Life has been very busy, and my writing has been one of the casualties. I have a couple of works in progress, no promises on when they'll be ready. If you want to know when I have a new story ou...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES