All Comments on 'Anjali's Red Scarf Ch. 09'

by Bramblethorn

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Best Catan game ever

Loved it

stroudlestroudleover 3 years ago
Brilliant chapter

The game scene was brilliant, I thoroughly enjoyed it. I like how you have Sarah a bit unsure on how to behave round Anjali when their relationship falls into the grey areas

I really like how their relationship dynamics are growing with them, great writing, thank you

OmenainenOmenainenover 3 years ago

Brilliant! The domination theme doesn’t do it for me, but otherwise I love your characters and their relationship. I never thought I wasn’t neurotypical, but you make me wonder. I’ll be waiting to hear what happens to them next, but I won’t be holding my breath :) and I do hope they end up happily ever after, I’m sappy like that.

Paddy57Paddy57over 3 years ago
Laughimg

Just loving this series, great interactions between Anjali and Sarah. Thank you. Waiting for the next chapters. Freedom from lockdown will come, it has for the rest of us!

julesbabejulesbabeover 3 years ago
Love it

I read the earlier parts of Sarah and Anjali’s story earlier in the year. My delight at discovering new chapters was only bettered by the pleasure of reading them.

Thank you, and I will wait patiently for the next instalment.

After all delayed gratification is always sweeter.

GinnyPPCGinnyPPCabout 3 years ago

I enjoy your writing. Points for Ticket to Ride and Catan. Bonus points for using the word pleather in an erotic story.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyabout 2 years ago

Two brainies battle ..... Truly a wonderful story and taken on the background aspie so it is much more colorful or connected to a thoughtful deepness around aspie ...... Truly fabulous

ActingupActingupabout 2 years ago

Fantastic writing, and loved Catan. Just a minor point - I don’t think that ‘Let It Go’ is about quietly walking away from a bad quiz night. If they had instead deployed their incredible brains to humiliate the guy, then turned over all the tables, and then set the place on fire before walking away, that’s more the feel of the lyrics IMHO.

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetroniusalmost 2 years ago

The breadth and depth of your knowledge in many many fields is breathtaking. And you can be incredibly nerdy. 5 points, but only because you've built up such a deep reserve of good will.

Nicole2023Nicole2023over 1 year ago

Omg love your humor

UncertainTUncertainTover 1 year ago

****** Brilliant.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBramblethorn@Bramblethorn
817 Followers
Hi! Thanks for reading; I hope you find something in my work that interests you. Life has been very busy, and my writing has been one of the casualties. I have a couple of works in progress, no promises on when they'll be ready. If you want to know when I have a new story ou...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES