All Comments on 'Anjali's Red Scarf Ch. 10'

by Bramblethorn

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
lazy_readerlazy_readerover 3 years ago

Regrettably, I do know that it is possible to be that oblivious. I'm split: I'm anxious to see where this goes, so I'm looking forward to Chapter 12. On the other hand, I really don't want the story to end. I've enjoyed it immensely, and not solely because I am an Aspie, too.

Thank you for this lovely story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Absolutely delicious

I mean, both in the context of the continuation of the story-line, and in the sex scenes.

Really loved this chapter.

Thank you very much for the effort, and we may all be healthier and free-er soon.

FriskyMindFriskyMindover 3 years ago

I’ve not been that oblivious but I think it’s rather sweet. I was shy enough, at that age, to likely have turned down the offer of Lily...which my present self would still be kicking myself for! I thank you for a story that is well written, complex, thoughtful, and gives me insight into Aspergers as well. Looking forward to the next chapter!

OmenainenOmenainenover 3 years ago

So nice, like meeting old friends again! My only complaint is that the chapters should be longer so I wouldn’t be done with them so soon :-)

FOXY27FOXY27almost 3 years ago

If u had bended the story toward a romantic side in place of slave mistress one It would've been 10 time better. But I have to say this one is very well written.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 2 years ago

This sounds all soooo professionell between sarah und anji ..."... Is this love or truly a bit of friendship plus adds ....... Hope they get theyr brains out of the gutter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBramblethorn@Bramblethorn
Hi! Thanks for reading; I hope you find something in my work that interests you. Life has been very busy, and my writing has been one of the casualties. I have a couple of works in progress, no promises on when they'll be ready. If you want to know when I have a new story ou...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES