All Comments on 'Anjali's Red Scarf Ch. 11'

by Bramblethorn

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I really like your writing

Even in this chapter, where most of it was none erotic.

You are writing them so real, so convincing.

Very well done job!!

BrokenSpokesBrokenSpokesabout 3 years ago
Gripping

Bramblethorn, you have a real thriller of a chapter here. I feel Sarah and Anjali's tension in my chest, I am so worried for the fallout to come. Both from the conniving parents and the resolution of the love triangle between S, A and Lucy.

Way to keep me on the hook! Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

It is a great privilege to read such an intricate story with so many segments that keep rotating in and out of view, stories in stories, boring background that somehow never gets boring, and relationships that never cease to surprise me. It is amazing to see how, again and again, you manage to raise the bar on content and reading pleasure. Really well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This series proves that compelling erotic stories don't need to hose the reader with sex on every page. I admire so much about your work. "A page turner from start to finish! Gripping Stuff!" Cotswold Life Magazine

OmenainenOmenainenabout 3 years ago

Mixed feelings - I was happy to see the notice that this was published, but how the hell am I supposed to wait patiently for the last chapter? I am not a patient person :-D

Seriously, well done. The plot thickens. Hope to see how this resolves, and sooner rather than later.

julesbabejulesbabeabout 3 years ago

I have loved these stories. I feel conflicted...I. can’t wait for the next chapter...but that will also mean no more.

Thank you

FriskyMindFriskyMindabout 3 years ago

I love a story that keeps me thinking long after I’ve finished it. More like, you keep me thinking all the time and it’s wonderful. I’m surprised you’re going to wrap everything up in just one more chapter. Seems there’s much left to be said and done. I’m also sorry it’s soon to be done, but I’m so appreciative you took the time and effort to write it! I can think of a lot of potential endings, and that’s pretty cool, too. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
FANTASTIC STORY

I've followed Anajali and Sarah from chapter 1, and I'll be sad when the final chapter is posted.

You are a fantastic writer and I love love this story. I'd happily pay to read your work!

dogged1dogged1about 3 years ago

I find myself totally immersed in your story. Every element is a joy to read; your work is so well-researched. Are you having your work published or thinking about it?

BramblethornBramblethornabout 3 years agoAuthor

Hey all, thanks for the kind words! If somebody made me an offer for commercial publication I'd certainly consider it, but I'm not actively looking for a publisher - I already have two jobs and not much spare time, and I'd rather spend that spare time on writing than self-marketing. I do self-publish, and will be self-pubbing this story when it's done. For now, if anybody wants to express their appreciation with money, I'd encourage donations either to Black Rainbow Australia or to a sex worker support organisation (*not* a 'rescue' org).

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 2 years ago

Now it becomes a thriller ..... It all crashing down, thats hard core eventing or? ........ But such lovely parents are heartly welcomed or? ...... My somache is growling now too, but from the intense chapter and the unbelievable events ...... Sarah and anjaly would fit like a item , but ..........

UncertainTUncertainT7 months ago

Attention grabber extraodinaire.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBramblethorn@Bramblethorn
Hi! Thanks for reading; I hope you find something in my work that interests you. Life has been very busy, and my writing has been one of the casualties. I have a couple of works in progress, no promises on when they'll be ready. If you want to know when I have a new story ou...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES