Anja's Game Pt. 01

Story Info
An office seduction.
4.2k words
4.68
13.2k
28

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/06/2023
Created 05/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LissyW
LissyW
232 Followers

She soon started to come over to my desk for coffee breaks, and her body language became much more seductive, perching on the edge of the desk and leaning back with her legs that bit further apart. I could FEEL the pheromones emanating from her. It was definitely on.

***

Hi, my name is Anja, I'm 28, English (though my dad is Danish), lesbian, and a self-confessed sex maniac. I don't have a regular girlfriend, because I don't think any one girl could keep up with my libido but I do have a couple of 'friends with benefits' who I have sex with on a fairly frequent basis. Convenient though this is, it's not enough to keep me satisfied, and I have become a kind of sexual predator, deliberately going out to pick up women for sex.

It's surprising how many women are up for it; I'm obviously lucky enough to have some kind of irresistible allure, and I have a lot of success. So much so that it has developed into a kind of game with me. An addictive one, I have to say. I've become very good at recognising the signals women give, and knowing very quickly whether it's on or not.

Of course, I am physically attractive, and very confident - this would never work otherwise - and I've honed my seduction skills to the point where almost any woman with the slightest lesbian or bi tendencies quickly becomes putty in my hands when I put my mind to seducing her.

The chemistry of sexual attraction is a fascinating thing, and I must give off some kind of animal magnetism or something. It can't just be the way I look; I'm slightly above average height (5'6") slim but with a nice peachy bum, and breasts that are only medium sized but very well-shaped. My nipples get really prominent when I'm turned on, and I often deliberately wear tops that show them off - I've found there are plenty of nipple loving gals out there.

My hair is a dark blonde, a bit below shoulder length, and slightly curly and I have various ways of wearing it, depending on my outfit and the look I'm trying to present. I definitely seem to have most success when I wear it loose though.

Facially, people tell me I'm jaw-dropping, I think mainly because I have striking ice-blue eyes, which a friend described as 'soul-piercing'. I also have high cheekbones, and a very sexy mouth, with lips that seem to pout without me even trying. With lipstick on, I'm a proper vamp. So, yes, I'm very lucky.

My predatory game first started at work; I work in a big office, where there are lots of women. There are men too, but with them I manage to radiate enough prickliness to get them to sod off quite quickly if they start getting too interested. They probably think I'm a right bitch, but I'm not really. Well, I am, but only with them, or with women who ask me to be...

When I first started work in that office, three years ago, I was like a kid in a sweetshop, eyeing up all the female talent on display. There were some who had their sexual shutters up of course -- in fact, some wore them like a suit of armour -- and there were some who just didn't interest me, but that still left a good half-dozen who were definitely maybe.

I was especially attracted to a woman called June. She was maybe 10 years older than me, but June still seemed a very old-fashioned name for her. She was, by all accounts, single - not divorced - single, which also seemed slightly odd for a very attractive woman in her thirties. I of course immediately wondered if she was lesbian, or bi.

She was a couple of inches taller than me and had a perfect hourglass figure, long brown hair, and a lovely smile. She always wore knee-length skirts -- which must have had weighted hems because they swung from side to side hypnotically when she walked -- and voluminous blouses which tantalisingly disguised her breasts.

I struck up a friendship with her, and I used to find excuses to visit her workstation so I could sit on her desk and give her some nice glimpses of my legs and my boobs. Unlike her, I didn't wear voluminous blouses. I wore figure-hugging tops with a sheer bra under them, so she soon had a very good idea what my breasts look like. I deliberately made suggestive comments about other women in the office, and gave her some of my best smouldering looks. I could tell she was mesmerised by my eyes; once or twice I noticed her staring into them, almost in a trance, and then turning away and blushing. I had her on the hook alright.

She soon started to come over to MY desk, for coffee breaks, and her body language became much more seductive, perching on the edge of the desk and leaning back with her legs that bit further apart. I could FEEL the pheromones emanating from her. It was definitely on.

One day, I noticed she had on a shorter, more hip-hugging skirt, and slightly higher heels, and that her subtle makeup was a little more noticeable. I sensed she he was on the prowl.

Sure enough, when she came over to my desk that day, bringing coffee, she had an air of resolve about her. She was business-like; a woman on a mission. She put the coffees down ('Aw, thanks June') then just asked me straight out if I wanted to go to dinner with her one night. I must have looked shocked (I was, a bit) and she just said 'Well, you're single, I'm single. Might be fun.'

'Yes, June, that would be great. What you doing tonight?' I don't believe in hanging about and I grabbed this opportunity gladly, with both hands. I'm pretty sure she didn't quite expect such an immediately positive response, but she went with it:

'Oo, er, nothing. Let's do it. Do you like Indian? Shall we meet at Saira's? It's quite near to me.' Luckily, she'd obviously done some pre-planning.

Saira's was a very well-respected Indian restaurant. I love Indian food, but I'd never been there so obviously I said yes.

'Great, I'll see you there at 8.'

Wow. It was such a buzz to get a result with June so quickly and I left the office early, giving her a wink as I walked past her desk on my way out, and dashed home excitedly to get myself ready. My knickers were already quite moist.

I made myself up in a very vampish style, with red lipstick, and mascara that made my eyes really pop. I was fairly certain by now that, like me, she appreciated a femme woman, and I wanted to look my most stunning for her. I also put on a super-sexy set of black underwear; very heavy on the lace, and complete with stockings and suspenders.

When I put on my sexiest lingerie, I always do it in front of the full-length mirror. I love the eroticism, and the exhibitionism, of watching myself getting ready. Ready for sex. I spend quite a long time, 'adjusting' things and getting them perfect, though truthfully, I'm just playing.

I topped all this sexiness off with a favourite above-the-knee pale blue dress, which almost matched the colour of my eyes, and hugged every curve of my body, and a pair of modestly high heels. I was hoping June would get to appreciate every single item before the night was over.

I took a bus to get to the restaurant, my rather sexy outfit hidden under a long black coat. I didn't want the complication of taking the car, and I wasn't expecting to be coming back until tomorrow. Thinking wishfully, or just very confident?

June was waiting outside and watched me as I walked up the street to the restaurant. Just that walk up the street was, for me, an opportunity to put on a show; I had left the upper and lower part of my coat unbuttoned, so my legs would be on display as I walked and she would get a slight hint of cleavage. I had left my hair loose and it trailed behind me in the breeze as I approached. I knew I looked good.

Mind you, so did she. Her makeup, very different from what she wore at work, made me realise how beautiful she was, especially since she had her hair up in a bun, showing off the shape of her face better, and she was wearing a very well-fitted coat, which allowed me just a slightly better hint of her shape, and she was definitely busty. How exciting.

She greeted me with a smile, and we kissed on both cheeks (very continental) then hurried inside, since it was quite chilly out. Saira herself welcomed us (June was obviously a regular) and took our coats. She was a small attractive woman, with a truly radiant smile, but June and I were very busy appreciating each others outfits as we were shown to our table.

'Wow, that's a great dress on you Anja. It really brings out your eyes, as if they need any help!'

'Aww fanx June, you look stunning tonight as well.' I said, deliberately goofily. My goofy response was a defence against coming over way too gushy, because she really did look gorgeous.

Her makeup had a dark theme, with very deep red lipstick and a smoky eye-shadow, which made her look quite sultry. I was surprised to see she had trousers on; I hadn't seen her in trousers before, but they were very well tailored black trousers, showing off her hips and contrasting with her exquisite white top with lace trim - perfect with her slightly dusky colouring. And NOW I could properly see her bustiness. My mouth watered, and it wasn't because of the aromas emanating from Saira's kitchen.

We had a wonderful meal, and we talked and talked. And talked. I found out that her name is actually spelled 'Jun' and is short for Juniper. Apparently, her grandparents were hippies and it had been their suggestion. How had I missed that? I also learned that her parents had a very 'fluid' attitude to sex and relationships (and thus that she had no hang-ups at all about lesbian sex) but also, perhaps surprisingly given her background, that she had never so far been to bed with a woman!

'I knew you were a lesbian the very first time you looked at me,' she said.

'Really? I had no idea I was so transparent,' I laughed.

'Well, you probably aren't to most people, but you were to me,' she said. 'I think the attraction was immediately obvious, both ways' and she reached across the table and took my hand.

She looked at me earnestly and said, 'I've been wondering about sleeping with a woman for some time now, and when you walked into that office, I knew it was you I wanted to sleep with. I'm not looking for a girlfriend, Anja. I just want to experience it. Plus, I'm just SO HORNY. Are you with me?'

'Yes Jun, I'm definitely with you,' I said smiling. Truthfully, I couldn't believe my luck.

'So, are we going to do this?'

'Oh, yes we are. Saira? Can we have the bill please?'

Her house was within walking distance but we took a taxi to save time. Now that we knew we were going to have sex we were both aching for it. We burst into the house, shed our coats, and she just grabbed me in a tight embrace and kissed me with a startling passion.

I returned the kiss, matching her ardour, and I pushed her up against the wall, lifting my leg and running my stocking-clad thigh up and down against her. She grabbed me by my bum cheeks and pulled me forcibly against her, mashing my pelvis against hers.

The kiss was extraordinary: Ardent, feverish and sustained, it seemed to go on for minutes. A tongue-twirling, lip-smearing, fiesta of lesbian passion. I could taste her Indian food, the wine she had been drinking, and both our lipsticks as our mouths became a gooey mess of saliva and waxy crimson. It was one of the most sublimely sexy kisses I've ever had and my knickers were becoming a gooey mess too.

Suddenly, she broke the kiss. She pushed me back by my shoulders so she could look at me:

'My God, Anja, I want you so much right now. Come with me' and I followed her up to the bedroom.

We were already undressing before we even got to the top of the stairs, and my dress and shoes were off before I got through the door. Ahead of me, she shaking her hair loose, and wriggling her fantastic bum out of her trousers -- which was not easy, they were so fitted. Of course, I helped her, and I unzipped the back of her top, so she could fling it off. Then she turned to face me and our fevered strip came to an abrupt stop as we looked at each other.

She was appreciatively taking in my perky tits in my black bra and I was getting my first proper look at hers, which were beautiful. I loved the way they filled her sheer white bra; soft and inviting, unlike mine, which are firm and quite impudent. Somehow there's a challenge in mine whereas in hers it was an invitation. An invitation I willingly accepted.

I dropped to my knees in front of her, while reaching around her to unfasten her bra, then she slipped off the shoulder straps and let it fall to the floor. She was trembling slightly and she gave a little groan as I leaned forward and planted a tender kiss on the under-curve of one of her breasts. She leaned forward to help me reach and I sucked one of her nipples, smearing it pink with the remains of my lipstick, then I moved to the other one and licked it, spreading my saliva all over her areola and making it shiny! Her nipples were less prominent than mine, but her areaolae were beautifully crinkled, and felt divine under my tongue. I gorged myself on the soft womanly sexuality of sucking her breasts like this.

This breast play was making her crazy with desire and she put one hand on the back of my head, pulling me harder into her boobs, while her other hand went to her pussy, roughly pushing her knickers down and rubbing her clitoris, faster and faster with two fingers, then slipping them inside and fucking herself, making lovely squelching sounds as she masturbated with an urgent lust.

I continued my oral adoration of her breasts (to be honest I was enraptured by them) and soon felt drops of her juice spattering my belly and thighs, the liquid flicking off her fingers as she pumped them in and out fervidly. She wasn't lying when she said she was horny!

When she came she let out a guttural moan, which morphed into a high-pitched squeal, rising in tandem with her climax, then subsided into breathless expletives.

'Fuck, Anja, fuck, fuck fuck, fuck, fuuuuck! So many Fs -- and I never heard her swear at work! She was making up for it now though.

She sat down heavily on the bed and then fell back panting, and I leaned down and kissed her knee and it tasted juicy. In fact, her girl cum had trickled and dripped all the way down her legs to her feet. It was an impressive amount of cum. I mean, I'm a squirter myself, but I'm always awed when I encounter a woman this wet.

I bent my head down to the floor and licked up the tasty droplets I found on one of her feet, slipping my tongue between each of her toes to make sure I didn't miss any, then I progressed up her leg, seeking out every drop that had streaked her skin. I pulled off her wet knickers, which were still loosely around her legs, then moved in on her pussy.

Her pubes were wet and matted near her entrance, and I gently parted them and opened her lips with my fingers. I inhaled her aroma, the smell of pure female sex, and looked at her gorgeous petals. She was amazingly fleshy, with long puffy, crinkled inner lips, and a very prominent clitoris which seemed to stretch her labia upwards with its fully erect tumescence.

She gave a tremulous little sigh as she waited for me to lick her, and I didn't keep her waiting for long. There was a little pool of creamy white liquid in the entrance to her vagina, and I sank my tongue deeply into her, bathing it in that well of warm, musky, womanhood. She tasted divine and I slurped the slippery liquid up and around her inner lips and clit, being gentle with the latter in case it was sensitive after her orgasm.

Sure enough, there was a sudden intake of breath when I touched the head of it with my tongue, so I concentrated on giving her a slow, silky smooth tongue fuck. It was succulent, and it soon got her ardour on the rise again. Her moans, and the slow gyration of her pelvis told me all about her resurging passion and, when I judged the moment to be right, I returned to her clit, putting my lips around it and just sucking gently. The effect was immediate.

'Oh, ohh, ohhhhhhh!'

Her hips bucked, slamming her vulva violently into my face, and more juice trickled from her. I caught some with my fingers, then moved up so we could share it. As her orgasm subsided, we both licked and sucked my wet hand clean, savouring her deliciously salty-sweet orgasm juice.

I lay down next to her, still in my full lingerie, and she looked at me while running her fingertips back and forth across my belly. 'That was a trip, Anja, thank you' and she leaned forward and kissed my forehead. 'I imagined lesbian sex would be different but that was a dream. So, so hot.'

She bent her head to kiss my breast, and I helped her to pull the bra strap off my shoulder and then pull down the cup, revealing my very erect nipple. 'Oh, wow' she breathed, as she took it between her lips and sucked it, then she ran her tongue round and round it, savouring its texture, the rubbery hardness of it. 'God, I never imagined how horny this would feel' she said, between slurps.

'Wait 'til you get to the pussy eating' I replied, and she shivered.

'Mmm, I'm looking forward to that.'

So was I. In fact, I was aching for it. I could feel my slick secretions trickling into the crack of my arse, and my panty gusset was absolutely sodden, especially now she was suckling on my tit. Both my bra cups were pulled down now and she was reveling in the new sensation of loving another woman's breasts. I thought I'd add to her pleasure and I slipped my hand into my pants and dipped my fingers into my honeypot, then brought them up and smeared a nipple with my sexual liquid.

'Ohh, fuck, that's so gorgeous' she groaned. 'You taste delicious. Different.'

'You want more?'

She suddenly stopped her breast-love and looked at me with a twinkle in her eye. 'Will you sit on my face Anja? 'I've always wondered what it would be like to be dominated by another woman like that. It's been a fantasy of mine, if I'm honest.'

Wow, she was really embracing this experience, and living out her fantasies. And why not? Seize the day, Jun.

'OK, lie with your head at the corner of the bed.' I said. I wanted her at the corner so there was space for my legs and I could straddle her properly. I was so fucking horny by now, I had a sudden lustful urge to give her a proper face-fuck.

She did as she was told, flicking her hair back so it cascaded over the side of the bed, then she lay there waiting for me. I took off my bra (it was already half off anyway) but left my knickers on, initially. I thought she might like to get up close and personal with my wet gusset before we got properly into it. I walked slowly around the bed, building up her anticipation (and mine!) and stood very close to her with my legs apart.

'You wanna feel how wet my knickers are?'

She nodded and gulped a little as I moved forward, rubbing myself first on her forehead, then her nose, then finally her mouth. She immediately latched onto me with her lips, noisily sucking the liquid out of the fabric and groaning her appreciation. Fuck, I wasn't going to be able to make this last long!

I stepped back and pulled my knickers down, then straddled her face again, spreading my outer pussy lips with both hands as I did so and making my inner lips pout impressively. I moved forward so that my spread cunt was right over her mouth and my bum cheeks were above her forehead A couple of drops of my juice dipped onto her face, making her body jolt (I was so aroused it was running down both my thighs and soaking into my stocking tops) then I spread my legs wider, pressed myself down on her, and wriggled my hips slightly, smearing my cream all over her features. God, it felt good.

She had her legs wide apart and was spreading her pussy with one hand, and rubbing her clit with the other. It was a gorgeous view, and it made my pussy even wetter, if that were possible. I had lifted myself up so there was just enough space for her to flick her tongue up and down my lips and clit as I queened her, and the sensation was exquisite, especially as I could watch her 'jilling' her pussy at the same time.

LissyW
LissyW
232 Followers
12