All Comments on 'Anja's Game Pt. 01'

by LissyW

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
toesucker1toesucker1about 1 year ago

OMG. Paragraph after paragraph of blistering hotness. You already had me with the gooey lipstick kisses. This series will be epic.

MigbirdMigbirdabout 1 year ago

Outrageously erotic while introducing us to another one of your intriguing characters. The closing lines maybe a touch poignant. Looking forward.

LissyWLissyW12 months agoAuthor

Thanks folks, glad I gave you pleasure. Yes more to come. 🙂

CupidCupidCupidCupid12 months ago

Hey LissyW another good story and good luck in developing this character / series. I have to doth my cap to you in the fact that so far all your stories have avoided anything to do with BDSM and anal sex. This is a credit to your writing and imagination (and input from Suzy as well?!), to keep your story lines Erotic and very engaging. Is it possible, in future, to include nore women that are more 'Rubenesque' as you did with the 'Amanda', from the 'Savour Me' series (my favourite so far).

LissyWLissyW12 months agoAuthor

CupidCupid, thanks. Inevitably, my stories tend to reflect my own tastes and preferences. BDSM is not my thing, nor is anal, or strap-ons, and you won't see much, if anything, about men because I have no interest in them, sexually. Some may say this limits my stories and where they can take my readers, but I am happy to write just for those people who share my tastes.

However, I am also happy to include some things just for my readers. You may notice a little bit of foot sex has appeared more recently, because I know toesucker1 likes it. 🙂

When you say 'Rubenesque' women I assume you mean voluptuous, and will keep that in mind. Penny is a voluptuous character, as are her friends Chrissy and Sherri, to a lesser extent. It's something I will keep including, thanks.

(I am partial to a voluptuous woman) 😊

Lissy

x

CupidCupidCupidCupid12 months ago

Hi LissyW, When I refer to 'Rubenesque' women, not only are they voluptuous but are chubby as well. Is that okay with you, in terms of preferences?

toesucker1toesucker112 months ago

Lissy: I DID notice but did not know it was intentional. You are awesome. ❤️

LissyWLissyW12 months agoAuthor

toesucker1: Thanks, and you're welcome. 🙂

CupidCupid: That's quite a subtle divide, but I don't mind featuring a chubby girl at some point. Keep an eye out for her... 😉

Aoife_from_UlsterAoife_from_Ulster12 months ago

Exceptional! I had to jump to your current series. Just a beautiful, erotic and fulfilling story.

LissyWLissyW12 months agoAuthor

Aoife: Thanks. It humbles me when I get comments like that.

x

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The dialog is stilted, distant. As though looking through a window.

In the effort to be precise, in the use of side comments, the first-person narrator feels more like an observer than a participant.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I thoroughly enjoyed your story and greatly appreciated your writing skill. I'm looking forward to reading more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLissyW@LissyW
I'm a 30-something, tall, lesbian brunette. I love the female body and all things feminine. I enjoy the sheer power of female sexuality, and the allure of beautiful women and, of course, I adore writing and reading lesbian erotica.. My stories Over Heels, Savour Me, Anja's Ga...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES