Anja's Game Pt. 02

Story Info
Anja's on the prowl.
5.2k words
4.81
5.5k
7

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/06/2023
Created 05/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LissyW
LissyW
247 Followers

This is the second part in an ongoing series. For background, and a physical description of Anja, you should read Part 01 before this one.

Part 2:

She looked me directly in the eye, and I fixed her with a dazzling stare as I ran my tongue back and forth across my upper lip. She parted her legs a little and I could see the bumps of her nipples suddenly appearing through her t-shirt. It was definitely on.

***

After my amazing experience with Jun (see Part 1) I realised I was quite good at this seduction thing; Jun had said I was completely irresistible once I 'turned on the headlights' (she meant my eyes) so I decided to go 'on the pull' and see if she was right.

Neither of my regular sex partners were around and I was, as usual, feeling as horny as hell. I'd tried to release the tension by getting myself off when I woke up that morning, slipping two fingers of one hand into my aching pussy and stroking my clit with the other, but it was a bit underwhelming.

I can be an impressive squirter when I'm suitably aroused, but on this occasion, although I did have an orgasm, it was not very wet or satisfying. I actually needed saliva to provide extra lubrication on my clit, and that's not like me. I was really feeling the need for another body to play with.

I was scheduled to make a work trip to London on the train that day, so my opportunities would probably be limited or non-existent, but I still kept my predatory eyes open, both on the train down, and during my business in the capital.

There were a couple of possibilities early in the day: A slightly older woman on the train was definitely giving me the once-over as I sat down across the aisle from her; she was obviously on a business trip too, judging by her crisp two-piece grey suit and the briefcase on the floor in front of her. I noticed her stockings (I imagined they were stockings) had an attractive sheen to them. She had very rosy cheeks and her reddish hair was in a neat little ponytail. She gave me a nice smile, and I noticed she had pronounced laugh-lines around her sexy green eyes, which gave her face a warm, friendly character. I decided I definitely would.

Her hosiery was uncertain, but I definitely had stockings under my skirt. In fact, I only wear tights (pantyhose) in the depths of winter. I find them far too hot and sticky in the summer. They were everyday, flesh coloured stockings though, with a very understated suspender belt, and I was wearing a well-tailored white shirt and modest heels. A very business-like outfit, suitable for my meeting at head office, but still quite sexy. I tend to make most things look sexy. I can't help it.

I eyed the woman across the aisle. We were definitely checking each other out and we made eye-contact numerous times, but what to do? I didn't really fancy having sex with her in the train's toilet compartment, so the only other option would be to start a conversation with her and then arrange to meet later -- somewhere?

In the end, she left the train before me and gave me a smile and a soft 'Bye,' which seemed to convey a slight wistfulness. Or did I imagine it?

At 10:45 I walked into the company headquarters and made my way to the conference room on the third floor. I was met by 'Exec Sec' Shirley, a busty, brassy blonde in her 40s, who was wearing a bright red blouse and shoes, with matching nails and lipstick. She certainly made an impression, and I may have been interested if my eye had not been caught by a tall, willowy black woman, who was also waiting to go into the meeting.

She was wearing a stylish cream trouser suit and flat shoes and she must have been at least 6 feet tall, and very slender. She had a striking face, with ultra-high cheekbones and hollow cheeks, giving her, to my eye, an Ethiopian, or even Egyptian look. She was breathtaking.

I introduced myself and found out her name was Yolanda and that she worked here at headquarters in a similar role to me. It was only now that I noticed that her dreadlocks were held back off her face by a rainbow-coloured headband. I really hoped that was significant.

Apart from Shirley, Yolanda and I, the only other woman in the meeting was Denise, a crotchety, frumpy woman with zero sex appeal, so I positioned myself opposite Yolanda so that I could observe her and perhaps give her the eye.

I watched her with interest; she certainly had poise, and an uncanny ability to grab and hold the meeting's attention whenever she spoke. Her slow, syrupy tones easily cut through the men's gabble and she made some very dry, witty comments, which made me chuckle. I would definitely have warmed to her, even without the rainbow headband.

Despite my best intentions I found myself imagining the tight black curls of her pubes, and her hard brown nipples, and what it would be like to be in bed with those long, lithe, bronze limbs... Stop it Anja. Get your mind back to reality.

The meeting was scheduled for four bastard hours, but there was a lunch break halfway through and I immediately latched onto Yolanda and offered to buy her a bite to eat, which she accepted with a dazzling white smile. Her being the local, I left it to her to decide the venue and she took me to a Wagamama's, just around the corner - an Asian/Japanese place.

The food was good, but the chat wasn't what I'd hoped for. Yes, she was gay, but she was in a firmly committed, and monogamous relationship.

'Why do you ask? Are you gay too, Anja?'

'Yes, and single' I said with a disappointed sigh.

'Huh, I wouldn't have guessed that. You're so... glam.' That made me laugh, but it certainly contradicted Jun's assertion that she could tell I was lesbian as soon as I looked at her.

We went back to the meeting and I got a couple more flashes of those dazzling white teeth, then, at about 3pm, we said our goodbyes in the foyer. I gave her a parting peck on the cheek, and I noticed again her unusual scent -- almost like wood smoke. Cedar wood smoke. What an enthralling individual she was.

It was a shame that this was going no further but, with a little flutter of regret, I closed the door on that aspiration and headed for the train.

It had been an enticing encounter but it had only served to intensify my sexual desire. Perhaps I would have more luck on the train.

The train was not crowded, and I had a choice of a few seats, so I walked to the end of the carriage, on the prowl, looking for a likely looking woman. There was a sulky looking young girl in one seat, with an impressive-looking cleavage and a short skirt. Tempting, but in the end, I returned to a woman a little older, who was reading a book -- or pretending to. She had watched me walk past, and when I returned I got the impression she had been expecting me.

'Is this seat taken?' I asked and she shook her head, so I sat down opposite her. I didn't recognise the book, but it can't have been gripping because I kept catching her looking over the top of it. Eyeing me up perhaps.

She was probably somewhere in her thirties, maybe 40, and had short dark hair and a pair of gold hoop earrings. She was wearing a pair of baggy white trousers with almost flat court shoes, and a navy-blue t-shirt with a plunging V neck. There wasn't much cleavage on show though, because she wasn't particularly busty, but she was quite 'tidy' as they say.

Like her book, it was difficult to read her. I gave her a few flashes of 'the headlights' whenever I could, but each time, she just coolly looked back down at her book. I couldn't really tell if she was eyeing me in a sexual way, or if she just found me fascinating for some other reason.

It wasn't easy. She always had that blasted book to hide behind but, just when I thought I was starting to get some reaction from her, she suddenly got up, picked up her coat, and moved to a seat further up the carriage. Hmph. Well, that's the end of that then. I was obviously just a bit too unsettling for her.

I had to change trains soon anyway, and the second train was probably a better bet as it was going to my home town. I settled back and just tried to relax. It's a highly-charged business this cruising you know.

I changed trains, and was pleased to find that, once again, the carriage was half empty, and I immediately spotted an attractive-looking young woman sitting on her own. I walked past, and we exchanged glances but, as on the previous train, I continued without stopping. I sensed her peering around the seat to watch me walk up the aisle, but I only went a few rows further then I turned, just in time to see her duck back into her seat. A-ha.

I walked back to her and said 'Mind if I join you?'

'Not at all, be my guest.'

She had a beautifully impudent smirk on her face as I sat down opposite her, and she continued idly playing with her phone as if nothing were afoot, but I could tell I had made an impression as she kept glancing at me furtively. My hopes rose.

I weighed her up. She was a bit younger than me I'd say. Perhaps mid-twenties, and she had straight, brown, shoulder-length hair, the kind that she needed to continually sweep back with her hand as it fell over her face. She was dressed very casually in jeans and ballet flats, and an ordinary round neck t-shirt in a very fetching shade of magenta.

What had caught my eye about her? Well, the unusual combination of her beautifully delicate features - almost elf-like -- and her plump rounded breasts, which were too large for her frame really, and looked positively succulent under that tight t-shirt. I was amazed by how shapely they were, especially since it looked like she wasn't wearing a bra. Very brave for someone as busty as her.

This last leg of the train journey was only about 30 minutes, so I was going to have to work fast. I could see that I had captured her attention, so I thought there was a better than even chance.

I leaned back and slipped off my shoes, then I raised one foot into the seat, deliberately giving her a glimpse of my stocking top. Thinking about fucking her had also made my nipples quite prominent, which was all to the good. I noticed she had put her phone down.

Our eyes met. She looked me directly in the eye and I fixed her with a dazzling stare, headlights on full beam, as I ran my tongue back and forth across my upper lip. She parted her legs a little and her hand drifted to her crotch. I could see the bumps of her nipples suddenly appearing through her t-shirt. It was definitely on.

I was just thinking of how to start "the conversation" when she spoke.

'Fuckin hell, you're hot!'

My jaw dropped.

'Well, that's a blunt way to pay someone a compliment... but I'll take it. Thanks.'

We were both grinning broadly now, and she was shamelessly rubbing her pussy through her jeans.

'Are you a lesbian??' she said, with a hint of uncertainty.

'Certainly am. Fully fledged. Got my card from Sappho and everything.' That made her laugh.

'But you're so glam'

'That's the second time I've been called that today' I said, rolling my eyes in mock exasperation.

'And you were coming on to ME?'

'Yes, why not? You are pretty tasty.'

'Well, you might need to wait a while before you decide that' she said playfully, and she blushed slightly, embarrassed a little by what she had just said. She looked at me earnestly and said in a low voice, 'Fuckin hell, have I died and gone to heaven? When I got on this train, I was thinking about which of my BOBs I was going to get myself off with tonight, and which ones might need new batteries, and then you... YOU... walk in'. Her voice rose. 'Fuck me... if you'll pardon the expression. Are you real? I really hope you are real, cos if you aren't I'm gonna screeam.'

I was a little taken aback by her. The ardour was completely unexpected, as was her irreverently colourful language, and her breathless excitement. She didn't seem to care who else heard what she was saying; she was overcome with her excitement. It was pretty full-on, but I found it very refreshing. Here was a woman who was alive, vital, and not afraid to express herself, even if it was in a rude and, some might say crude, way. She was a complete contrast to the implacable cold-fish on the other train, and thank God for that. I count myself very lucky to have met her.

'My name is Anja' I said, by way of introduction.

'Oh, sorry. Jenni, with an i. Pleased to meet you Anja' and she held out her hand for a formal handshake, which struck me as funny, after the stuff she had just come out with. 'What a lovely name. Is it Russian?'

'Danish, my dad's Danish.'

'It's lovely.'

Oddly, after her initial outbursts, she had now become quite polite. Demure, even.

Well, that would never do. I decided to jolt things back to the purely carnal: 'So, Jenni, you're tasty, you think I'm hot. You wanna fuck? With me? Tonight? Not starting anything more -- just tonight.'

Her eyes nearly popped out of her head. 'Oh. My. GOD. Did you just say that to me? I think I just squirted'. You're such a trip!'

Which was more or less what I was thinking about her!

The train was rapidly approaching the station. It was time to clinch the deal.

'Where do you live, Jenni?' She mentioned a district which was slightly further from the train station than my house, so I said 'You want to come to my place? It's a bit nearer.'

'Anywhere will do for me. We can do it on the platform if you want'

'We could probably sell tickets for that, but we probably shouldn't ' I laughed. 'We'll get a taxi.'

We alighted from the train and as we walked towards the taxi rank I noticed two things: Firstly, she was surprisingly tall -- as tall as me even in my heels -- and secondly, her short jacket allowed me to see that her bum looked truly peachy in those tight jeans. Mm mm.

Within five minutes of the train getting in we were in a cab, heading the two miles to my house. On the way, she looked at me, took my hand, and squeezed it excitedly. She was grinning like a kid at Christmas and, I have to admit, I was touched. I leaned over and gave her a brief, but meaningful kiss on the lips. I could tell it was going to be fantastic tonight.

I said a mental thank you to the central heating timer as we walked into a lovely warm house and I took her straight up to the bedroom.

We were both in the grip of a powerful sexual imperative now, but I wanted to keep control of things. To savour this experience. I didn't want it to just be a frenzied 'rip our clothes off and do it' kind of thing. It takes a bit of willpower when you are as horny as we both were, but it's better; much more erotic, and it leads to much better orgasms, I find.

'Let me undress you' I said, and I sat on the edge of the bed and had her stand in front of me. We had both shrugged off our coats as soon as we came in, so she was back to just her t-shirt and jeans.

I looked at her, standing there in front of me, and I ran my hands up and down the sides of her body, feeling the curves of her waist and hips, then I slowly lifted the t-shirt, revealing those wonderful breasts. As I'd thought, she was not wearing a bra, and they were utterly perfect. The way they sat, plump and proud, on her otherwise skinny ribcage, was just luscious. In fact, they were so perfect a bra would only have spoiled their shape.

She helped me pull the t-shirt all the way off, and then put her hands on the top of my head. She didn't pull me to her, but it was an unmistakeable invitation, and I leaned forward and began to tenderly kiss and suck her erect nipples. She was shaking like a leaf, and my body also seemed to be gently vibrating with the sheer sexual energy of this situation. Every touch, every kiss, every caress was a little electric shock, and she let out a few little whimpers as I adored her soft, fulsome breasts.

My hands moved to her jeans, and I ran my fingers under her crotch, which was amazingly damp. Her juices had soaked right through the denim. Maybe she actually had squirted on the train. She was very, very wet. I undid the button, and eased the zip down. Then took hold of the waistband and started to pull them down. She helped me by wiggling her sylph-like hips, and they dropped to the floor, taking her knickers with them.

The full, powerful aroma of her arousal hit me, and I moaned involuntarily. So fucking hot, it made me salivate. I looked down and saw that she had only a sparse covering of pubic hair -- very well trimmed -- and I ran a finger up between her lips, which felt gorgeously slick and juicy. She trembled and staggered slightly, so I put my arms around her waist, turned her around, and lay her down on the bed. Then I stood up and said 'Now you can watch me.'

She grabbed a pillow for her head, then she lay there, watching me undress, looking beautiful as she rubbed her clit languidly, her legs wide apart and her nipples pointing rudely to the ceiling. Her breasts had subsided only slightly when she lay down. What a wonderful find she was.

I stood a little closer to the bedside lamp, and began unbuttoning my white shirt, gradually revealing the curves of my breasts. Not quite as plump and succulent as hers, but still very alluring, with their hard, pointy nipples, which were clearly visible through my sheer 'nude' bra. She groaned, and her hand speeded up between her legs. She was getting very excited.

I removed the bra and flung it aside then unzipped my skirt, letting it fall to the floor and exposing my stockings and suspenders and my now very wet panties. I pushed the wet gusset deep into my vaginal entrance with a finger, then popped the finger in my mouth and sucked it.

'Oh fuck..' she gasped, and her fingers went even faster on her clit. I was enjoying giving her a show, but I was getting pretty desperate for her physical attentions now. I dropped my wet pants, then picked them up and tossed them to her. It was a good shot; they landed right on her face.

'Fuuuck!' she cried out and she plunged her fingers into her pussy again and again as she erupted into a screaming orgasm, with my knickers still draped across her elfin features. I didn't expect her to cum so quickly, but I guess it was gratifying to have such a powerful effect on her.

'Well that didn't last long' I said, with mock disappointment but, in fact, I had really enjoyed watching her wank herself off like that, on my bed, as she watched me strip.

'Oh, don't worry babe,' she said, slightly breathlessly, 'there's lots more cums where that came from. God you're so fuckin hot!'

I started to unclip my suspenders but she said 'No, leave them on for a bit. I like them.' Well I wasn't going to argue; they do have an allure -- they definitely make me feel sexier -- though I've found if both partners have nylons on and the sex gets quite energetic, static electricity can be an issue...

I crawled onto the bed and lay down next to her, then I spread my legs and said, bluntly, 'Finger me'. She turned on her side to face me and ran a finger through my pubes, then bent forward and tentatively took one of my nipples between her lips. 'Mm,' she murmured, 'I often suck my own tits, but this is different. Your nipples are gorge.' I smiled at her turn of phrase, then reminded her.

'Pussy.'

She felt her way down into my slit with her fingertips, caressing my aching clit so, so gently, then she hesitantly slipped two fingers into me. 'Oh, fuck, you're so wet. And hot. And tight.' I squeezed her fingers even tighter with my vaginal muscles.

'Is that tight enough for you?'

'Oh, fuck' she whispered, as she felt my thick pussy cream, oozing around her fingers.

'Use your thumb on my clit,' I urged her. 'Yesss, like that. Up and down, not too fast. Ohh God that's good. Yeah, fuck me with your fingers at the same time. Oh, yeh baby, that's fucking fabulous. Suck my nipple. Don't stop. Don't stop. Don't stop. Ohhhh, ohh, uhh, fuuuuuk.' My climax swept over me like a seismic wave of pleasure. I had been bottling this up all day, and this orgasm was definitely a wet one.

LissyW
LissyW
247 Followers
12