Anja's Game Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She raised her head from my breast as I lay recovering, and looked down between my legs at her wet hand and the damp patch on the duvet and said 'Ooohh, lush. I actually made you cum like that. Fantastic!'

I loved her sense of wonder, like she'd never seen anything like it before. Perhaps she hadn't.

'That's like the wettest cum I've ever had,' she said, 'can I taste it? '

Good lord, honey, you don't have to ask permission. Taste away.'

I expected her to go down on me, but instead she raised her hand to her mouth and licked it clean, very throughly, eyes closed in bliss and making appreciative lustful noises as she savoured my flavour. 'You can taste it at the source if you want. I always find that's the best way' and I twisted my hips towards her invitingly.

'Oh, wow,' she gulped, 'OK, but you'll have to guide me. I've never done that before.'

'Really?' I asked, a little taken aback.

'No. I'm not a lesbian. Well, not until today.'

'Whaaat?' I couldn't believe my ears. I sat up and looked at her. 'You've never slept with a woman before?'

'Well, I've slept in the same bed with friends, like after a party or something, but not sex, no.'

I was astonished. This was my second lesbian initiation in succession (remember, I was Jun's first too) but this time, I simply hadn't expected it.

'I've always found some girls hot, and I have thought about it, but until you got on the train I hadn't done anything about it, apart from an occasional wank looking at lezzy porn. I probably still wouldn't have, but then you came on to me and I just got swept away. You're so fuckin hot Anja'.

I smiled at her repeated compliment, but I had to ask.

'So, any regrets, second thoughts?'

'Fuckin hell no. Being in bed with you is the hottest thing ever!'

'Still wanna learn to eat pussy then?

'Mm mm, yes please...'

'Wait. Take my stockings off first'

I lay there feeling so very alluring as she unclipped my suspenders and began rolling my stocking down my leg, following it with her mouth, kissing her way, all the way down to my toes. She pulled the stocking off, then took my big toe between her lips and sucked it slightly. Then she ran her tongue across the tops of all my toes. Not really my fetish but hey, if it floats her boat.

She repeated this seductive ritual on the other leg, this time kissing all around my foot and ankle, then moved back up towards my sex. I lay back and opened my legs wider and she crawled up close and stared intently at my glistening wet folds and my curly pubes.

'I've never been this close before. Not even to my own. It's beautiful.'

I slipped two fingers between my lips and opened my petals fully for her.

'Fuck, that's so hot.'

She moved her head forward and lapped at my clitoris, then she dipped her tongue in my opening and slurped up the juice that was still oozing out of me, spreading it up between my crinkled, slippery lips and then swirling her tongue around my clit. I sensed her passion growing, and soon she had her nose buried in my pubes and her tongue was dancing sensually over every millimetre of my vulva; skating over my clit, sweeping up and down my floppy inner lips, and probing all around my entrance. My God, she was a natural.

'Ohh, Jenni, that's divine. I'm gonna cum. Your gonna make me squirt again. Oh, oh, oh, I'm cumming, ah, ah, cummiiiingggg, ahhhhhh.'

As I came, she pressed her face harder against my pussy, her mouth open wide, and I could feel her tongue, straining to penetrate me as deeply as possible, and licking, licking, licking, deeper and deeper into my dribbling vagina. She was holding me with her arms around my thighs and she was pulling me hard towards her with all her strength. She REALLY wanted it. Wow.

As I subsided, she lifted her head, wiped her face on my pubes (cheeky) and then groaned 'Oh, I'm so fucking horny now. I could almost come without touching myself. I want you to do it for me though. Do it for me Anja. Make me come.' And she rolled on her back next to me.

Really, I wanted her to sit on my face, but I wasn't sure she was ready for that, so I rolled over and slithered down between her long milky thighs and looked at her. Her pussy was beautiful in its fully aroused state; her inner lips, flushed pink, protruding from her plump outer ones, and a little trickle of white creamy cum below her dilated vagina..

I lapped up her trickle, and then licked up the soft fleshy groove of her pussy to her clit. She tasted delicious - an earthy, savoury syrup -- and I went back for more, three or four times. When her twitching and the little noises in her throat told me she was on the brink, I placed the tip of my tongue on her clitoris and wiggled it from side to side, and that's all it took: She was so worked up, she erupted in a a volcano of orgasmic bliss, screaming her ecstasy to the heavens. She wrapped her legs around me, squeeeezing me hard against her until the intensity of her climax began to subside, then she just seemed to suddenly melt. She became limp, and just lay there, her body gently jolting with aftershocks.

I moved up and kissed her, both our faces smeared with our sexual fluids, then I just lay on top of her, luxuriating in the feeling of her soft, yielding form underneath me. I'm not heavy, but I obviously weigh something, so after a minute or two, I rolled off her to one side and lay next to her.

I had a lovely feeling of relaxation and fulfilment, and I lay musing on the day's events: The near misses, the compelling but unattainable Yolanda, and now this beautiful young woman lying here next to me. Today had been a good day.

She wasn't moving, so I lifted my head to look at her and she was fast asleep. Head back, mouth open, and almost snoring. I placed my finger under her chin and gently closed her mouth, and she licked her lips and swallowed but didn't wake. I marvelled at her elfin beauty for a moment, then I smiled to myself and lay back down, but I realised that, now I had had my wicked way with her, I didn't really know what to do with her.

I didn't feel like kicking her out into the spare room; I really didn't like it when Jun and I had slept in separate rooms after our first encounter. It seemed just a bit too cold and unnatural. I thought that separating in the morning was good enough and I decided to let her sleep, but she was lying on the duvet, so I tiptoed to the bedding box and got a spare one, pulled it over us, and drifted off to sleep myself.

Sometime in the dead of night, I was awoken by Jenni, whispering my name. 'Anja... sorry to wake you up but I just had to say thank you. You have changed my life.' She sniffed and I looked at her. Even in the darkness, I could see her eyes were wet with tears. Aww bless her.

'Come here.'

I put my arm around her and pulled her into a hug, and then we drifted off to sleep again.

In the morning, she was her previous bright and breezy self again. Gabbling away as we ate breakfast. I sensed that she was excited about something other than just our night of passion, but she wasn't sharing. Yet. I decided to probe a little.

'Last night, you said I have changed your life. For the better, I hope.'

'Yes! I've realised that I've been denying who I am. I'm a LESBIAN!' She shouted it with exultation. 'I love it. Oh, honestly Anja, last night was a dream. I'm so glad I met you. Can we stay friends?'

'Of course, darlin.'

It was interesting that she wasn't thinking about the possibility of us as a couple, but that made it easier for me, even though it had crossed my mind in the middle of the night..

'Thing is Anja, I have this friend who I fancy the pants off, and I've thought for a while that she feels a bit the same about me. Just little things, you know? We've been skirting around each other for ages, but now I've decided I'm going make a play for her. It seemed easy for you on the train, and you made it feel so natural when we started, you know, doing it. Can you show me how?' and she gave me a shy but mischievous little grin.

'Don't you have work or something?'

'Not today.'

Oh God, now I was going to have to phone work and book an 'emergency' holiday...

'OK then...'

12