Anja's Game Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She recognised me and smiled when she saw me, and I just smiled back, sipped my coffee and marvelled at her. I don't think she has any idea how beautiful she is.

I caught her eye a couple more times, and she was definitely enjoying my attention, giving me a shy smile each time. She went to the back of the counter to make more cappuccinos, and I kept my gaze fixed on the back of her head, so that when she turned around briefly to look at me, she got immediate eye contact -- and met the headlights full-on. She blushed and uncharacteristically fumbled with the cups and saucers, before composing herself, smoothing down her uniform and continuing... I decided it might be on.

When I finished my coffee, I called her over to my table and ordered a second one, and a zuccotto (Bocabella's zuccotto is to die for) and when she brought them, we exchanged a brief but very loaded moment of eye-contact. Her eyes were an amazing colour -- hazel with a strong hint of green, but almost golden around the pupils. They looked warm and welcoming. I hoped they would be.

I'd almost finished my coffee and zuccotto, and 4pm was approaching (like many cafes in the UK, Bocabella's closes at 4 for some reason). It was time for me to either make a move on Kirsty, or leave. I looked across to where she was stacking saucers in a corner of the counter area, and she flashed me another glance and a smile. That did it. I walked over to her and she looked up quizzically.

'So, Kirsty, are you spoken for? I mean, do you have a boyfriend? Or girlfriend?

She chuckled at the second suggestion, then suddenly looked sad, which quickly turned to angry.

'No. I had a boyfriend until a few weeks ago when I found out the lousy bastard was cheating on me.' Her eyes blazed momentarily, then regained their softness. 'Sorry, you did ask.'

'Aw, sorry to hear that. Do you want to talk about it? I make a great agony aunt.'

She grinned. 'Maybe, but not here, obviously.'

'OK, when will you be finished?'

'Och, in about a half-hour'

'Alright then, if you want a chat, I'll be in the pub across the road. Oh, I'm Anja, by the way.

'Okay Anja, thanks.'

I crossed the road to the Old Oak, ordered a tonic water and waited for her. Sure enough, just over 30 minutes later she walked in. She had changed out of her uniform into a pair of calf-length jeans with white plimsolls and a nicely fitted black crop-top, which showed off her modest but shapely breasts perfectly.

We sat in a corner to chat, and I just let her pour out all her ire and vitriol about her faithless ex. How he had never treated her with respect, how she had suspected something was wrong for a while, how he had lost interest in sex (my God, how could anyone lose interest in sex with this woman) and how he had laughed 'Fucking LAUGHED!' when she found out for sure about his infidelity.

I got the impression she was glad to have someone to pour it all out to. Most of her friends had been shared with her ex and she had found herself with a dearth of close girlfriends she could confide in.

'Thanks for listening Anja, it's a blessing that you came in today, but why have you befriended me?

'Well, I like you. In fact, I fancy you. I think you are beautiful. And I fixed her with my most intense gaze.

She was like a rabbit in the headlights now. Her eyes widened, her mouth gaped slightly, and she leant forward and lowered her voice.

'Are you GAY, Anja?'

'A lesbian, yes. Does that shock you, Kirsty?'

'No, no. I mean yes. Well, I mean...' I grinned at her discomfiture. 'I'm not shocked, but I certainly didn't expect it.' She thought for a second. 'It's quite exciting to be honest... being fancied by a lesbian. Especially one that looks like you do.' She blushed, realising she had actually just paid me a sexual compliment.

'Do you find me attractive, Kirsty?' I asked, maintaining eye-contact with her, and she blushed even more deeply.

'Well, for sure, yes. You're a proper stunner. Anyone would. I don't need to be gay to appreciate a woman's beauty.'

'Do you ever think about lesbian sex, Kirsty?'

'I know what you are up to, Anja. You are trying to seduce me, and you're doing a pure brilliant job of it, but ahm no lesbian.'

I smiled. 'Busted. Guilty as charged, but have you? C'mon, be honest.'

'Well, I may not be a lesbian, but I have thought about it sometimes, yes. I mean, some women are so sexy, aren't they? You for instance. Even women have to see you're hot.' I smiled at the compliment but let her continue. She was definitely opening up to me now... 'I have thought of experimenting, but I never quite figured out how to go about it. I mean, all my friends are dead straight, though I suspect Marla, the new girl at work, might be gay -- I haven't asked her. Yet. I have a bit of a downer on men at the moment, as you can imagine, so your timing is impeccable.'

'Well, if you still want to experiment, this could be your chance. I'm on the menu,' and I spread my arms as if in display, and gave her a wicked grin.

'Yes, of course I'd love to try it with you -- who wouldn't - but where? I'm back living with my parents at the moment since the break-up. We gave up the flat we had, so I have no place of my own just now. Probably until I finish Uni.'

'Uni?? How old are you Kirsty?'

'22. I'm doing a one-year Masters in Nutrition. Hoping to be a sports dietician. As well as Uni and part time work at Bocabella's, I'm also a runner. I'm in the national track champs in a couple of weeks. 400 metres. It's a busy life,' she grinned.'

'Wow, that's brilliant. I hope I can keep up with you in bed! As for where, that's no problem, we can go to my place. If you still want to?'

'Yeah, why not? Let's go.'

She was beaming now, and I don't think the smile left her face once during the 5-minute walk to the car park. At 28, I was six years her senior, and definitely an 'older woman' from her perspective, yet this sweet, beautiful, athletic young thing was clearly looking forward to having sex with me. It was quite gratifying. I guess I was smiling too.

We got into the car and she turned to me and said 'Can I kiss you, Anja?'

'I thought you'd never ask,' I laughed, and I turned and leaned towards her.

The kiss was sweet, soft, slightly hesitant, and tender at first, but then, obviously liking it, she became more passionate and sexual. Before long it was a full-on French kiss, with tongues and everything. She was a natural.

'Oh God. I've never kissed a woman before. Not like that anyway. That was SO HOT!'

I smiled. 'If you think that was hot, just wait...'

'Ooo, exciting.' I could tell the kiss had whetted her appetite; her nipples were suddenly showing through her top.'

I drove, rather too quickly, to my place and, on the way, she became animated and asked lots of questions. Had I always been gay (yes), was I between girlfriends (yes, sort of), did I use toys, like a strap-on, or is it all fingers and oral (mainly the latter).

'Oo, I love oral. I've always wondered what it would be like to do that to a girl, rather than just receive.'

'It's your lucky day then.'

We turned into my drive and as soon as I switched off the engine, she pulled my face towards her and kissed me again. This time there was no hesitation, it was a fully committed sexual kiss. Passionate and carnal, and fully returned by me, of course.

'Oh wow, I love that. It's so different to kissing a bristly bloke.'

'I'm sure it is,' I replied. 'Come on, you have a lot to discover.'

We giggled into the house but, before rushing headlong into lustful sex, I asked her if she wanted a drink.'

'Mm, a red wine would go down very nicely, if you have some, thanks.'

'Oh, more than you can shake a stick at,' I laughed, and went to pour her one. She settled on the couch, looking a little nervous.

'Nice house, Anja. I love the decor.'

'Thanks,' I replied as I sat down next to her. She took a sip of her wine, said 'mmm' and put her glass down on the coffee table. As soon as I did the same, she leaned forward for another kiss, another long, slow, sensuous kiss.

'Oh my, I love this lesbian kissing. It's gorgeous. I don't care if we have sex, Anja, I just want to keep kissing you.'

Sweet girl, and I was also loving it. Kissing her was heavenly, but she wasn't getting away that lightly. I undid a few buttons of my dress and lifted one of my breasts out of my bra.

'Why don't you try kissing this.' My nipple was startlingly long and erect, and her eyes went wide as she looked at it. I held my boob up with one hand and placed the other on the back of her head, guiding her mouth down to my tit.

She was tentative at first but once she had taken my nipple between her lips and gently sucked it, I could feel her relaxing, and her tongue was soon busy doing a very good job of making my pants wet. I threw my head back and groaned my lustful approval, and she let out a couple of little whimpers, which I took to mean she was enjoying herself too.

I love having my nipples sucked like this and I shrugged off the straps of my dress and bra and freed my other breast so it didn't feel left out (it can get jealous). It was delightful to look down at her lovely auburn hair as her head bobbed up and down and side to side, swapping from breast to breast an evidently getting very much into it -- as was I.

'Mmm, sucking boobs. I knew I'd like it. Do you ever suck your own tits, Anja? Mine are a bit too small really.'

She lifted one of my breasts up, so that we could both lick the nipple, and we shared it, swirling our tongues around it and sucking it from two sides, passing it back and forth between us until the proximity of our mouths made a kiss inevitable, and we fell eagerly into it, devouring each other's lips and tongue. She certainly knew how to make a kiss go straight to a girl's Skene's glands. The gusset of my panties were sopping wet.

'Come to bed.' I said, standing up, and I led her by the hand up to my bedroom. I always find it a tremendous turn-on to be invited to bed like this, and I hoped it would have a similar effect on her. The look on her face, smiling and slightly flushed, suggested it did.

Once in the bedroom, I dropped my dress and knickers, and helped her out of her crop top and bra, revealing her small but lovely breasts which were perfectly formed, with little rosebud nipples, - quite obviously erect - and small areolae.

I lay her down on the bed and brushed my lips across her nipples, then sucked one of them into my mouth and swirled my tongue around and around it, making her gasp with pleasure. She put her hand on the back of my head to hold me there and I just concentrated on maximum stimulation. Sucking and swirling, sucking and swirling.

'Oh -- that's -- so -- fucking -- gorgeous -- Anja. Don't stop -- ah -- ah -- oh'

As I was loving her breast, I was unfastening her jeans and when she realised what I was doing she helped me, quickly unzipping them and struggling to wriggle her hips out of them. I briefly relinquished her nipple to pull off her jeans, panties, and plimsolls in one quick and urgent motion, then moved up to kiss her throat and neck, something I love having done to me. I hoped she would like it too.

'Ahh, that's gorgeous, you are so f'kin hot.' Then after a little while, 'Eat me Anja, I'm burning for you,' and she pushed my head down with both hands. Her legs were hanging over the edge of the bed, and wantonly thrown apart. All hesitation had evaporated now. Her hot, hungry pussy was craving attention, and I was eager to provide it. I sank down onto my knees between her thighs and took in her beauty.

Her pussy, like her breasts was perfectly formed, with small, petal-like inner lips, a hooded clitoris, and a modest covering of auburn curls. I couldn't tell if her pubes were trimmed, or just naturally very neat, but they were just right. As I've said before, I don't like an impenetrable jungle, but a covering of hair is nice. It makes a pussy look womanly, I think.

As she continued to push my head gently down to her sex, I dipped my tongue into her navel, then trailed it down her lower stomach, through her silky pubes and into her wet groove. And she was very, very wet. I continued down until my tongue was dipping into the creamy well of her vaginal entrance and my nose was squashed against her fleshy clit hood, then I pushed my tongue deep into her hot, musky juice tunnel and scooped her hot love juice into my mouth. I sealed my lips around her vaginal entrance and slowly turned my head from side to side, brushing my nose back and forth across her clit and swirling my tongue round and round inside her.

My God, is there anything more achingly horny in the whole world than eating a wet, aroused pussy? I was enraptured, and my hand was busy between my own spread legs, bringing me towards a much-needed release as I gorged myself on her.

She was breathing in little staccato gasps and whimpering adorably as I made love to her delectable pussy with everything I knew. I pulled back her clit hood with my thumb and flicked my tongue up and down on her little nub, and she seemed to approve... 'oh, oh, h-h-h, oh, h-h-h, so-good, so-good.'

She was getting wetter and wetter, and her juice became noticeably thinner and more watery as her climax approached. By the time her crescendo surged over her, her liquid was dripping off my chin and running freely into her bum crack. I pumped my fingers rapidly in and out of my hole and we came, almost together. Her legs thrashed and she crossed her arms over her face as if to stifle her howls of pleasure, as mine were stifled by her pussy flesh. Her peak just seemed to linger, as I gradually slowed my tonguing and fell to just kissing her lips and clit tenderly.

After a while, she suddenly sat up and pulled me up for yet another long, deep, delicious kiss, then she looked deep into my eyes and simply said, 'A dream. You're a dream. Somebody pinch me.' Then she threw her head back and gave a long almighty sigh.

We lay together for a while and she murmured sweet nothings of appreciation. I didn't push for my own gratification; it was her first time with a woman and there was a lot for her to accept and embrace. I left it to her to dictate where we went next.

It wasn't long before she said. Oh my God, Anja. I loved that. Your face felt so soft and smooth on my pussy, and I could tell you were really into it. You were really into it, weren't you?'

'Oh, you bet. I love it, and your pussy is very lovable.'

She chuckled a little shyly then said, 'I want to do it to you. I've always wondered about it. When I play with myself, I always suck my fingers and fantasise about it. A few times, I've got myself off while watching porn stars doing it, and it's always intense. Maybe I've been a lesbian all along?'

'Maybe. Only one way to find out,' I said, and I opened my legs invitingly. My pussy was aching with arousal and I could see how wet my lips were as I looked down. I was dribbling with desire.

She rolled over and wriggled down between my open thighs, gazing intently at my glistening wet flower. She kissed the inside of my thigh, and looked up at me as she traced the fingers of one hand across my pubes and up and down my petals. Her kisses moved up to the very top of my thigh, and she breathed in deeply, savouring my sexual aroma.

'Fuck...' she whispered, as she encountered a woman's sex close up for the very first time. Then she gently brushed her mouth across my labia, her lips slightly apart and her eyes closed in a rapturous expression.

I decided to help things along a little and I eased my pussy open with my fingers, giving her full access to the pleasures within. I was loving watching her, witnessing her sheer joy in this new and oh-so-exciting experience.

My clit was fit to burst, and I jumped involuntarily when she touched it with her tongue. 'Oh, wow, it's so hot..' she exclaimed, then she proceeded to lick all around it, softly, lovingly, coating it with her saliva, then kissing it gently. 'Oohh, it's gorgeous' she breathed.' She licked slowly up between my inner lips, then back down to my drooling vagina, then she inserted two fingers into me and began to finger fuck me, while licking my hot, throbbing clit until I suddenly came, messily, streaking her hand and wrist with creamy, whitish juice.

"Ooo, fuuuck, I made you come. How cool is that? God, I love this. It's even better than I'd imagined,' she gushed, with a look of pure wonder on her face.

I decided she was ready for something even more raunchy now, so I took her hand and said 'Come here, I want you to sit on my face.'

'Wh.. Really?'

'Yes, really'

She crawled up to straddle me, with a look of childish glee on her face, and I tucked my arms between her legs. She brought her pussy above my head, then sat back slightly so her pussy lips kissed my mouth.

'Shall I spread it for you?' The question was asked innocently, but it sent a jolt of pleasure straight to my pussy. My fingers were soon busy on my clit.

'Mmm, lovely,' I murmured through a mouthful of soft wet pussy flesh, and she gently parted her outer lips, making her inner ones pout rudely. Her clit was a hard, throbbing pink button, and I was cross-eyed trying to focus on the delightful beauty of her spread vulva.

I was almost coming, so I stopped wanking for a moment and reached up with my hands to hold her by the waist, while driving my tongue as deeply into her as I could manage, flicking it against every inch of wet flesh I could reach.

O, how I loved it. My head trapped between her luscious firm thighs, the slight struggle to breathe as her pussy pressed down on my mouth, the sensation of her pubes against my nose, feeling the curve of her hips and her slender waist with my hands, and looking up her flat, athletic stomach to her modest but perfectly shaped breasts with their erect pink nipples. I was in some kind of sexual paradise. My carnal Elysium.

'Oh, fuck, that's gorgeous,' she gasped. 'Just -- f'ckn -- gor -- geous. Oh -- oh -oh... '

She started rubbing her clit with a finger, and fucking my face with urgent, jolting thrusts, hammering my nose with her pubic bone as she built up to a massive climax. I was getting a severe drubbing but I was revelling in it; holding her by the hips and helping her to thrust harder and harder against my face.

Her orgasm broke over her, making her howl like a wild animal, and a delicious trickle of tangy juice ran over my tongue and into my throat, followed by another, and another. Nectarous.

She fell over sideways, but I followed, keeping my mouth clamped tight on her pussy and tonguing her opening voraciously, extending this wonderful, jerking, spurting orgasm for long, screaming seconds and making her whole body bounce and thrash on the bed.

As she began to calm, I twisted sideways, legs akimbo, and gave myself a lovely shuddery orgasm with my fingers, with my head resting on the inside of her thigh as a pillow. Eventually, she found her voice.

'My God, what did you do to me? You're an animal. A super, super, sexy animal,' she gasped as we lay there, slick with girl cum and perspiration.

I crawled up next to her and we kissed, again and again, relishing the smell of pure female sex, and the taste of our juices and saliva all mixed together.

Were so spent, we didn't even shower. We just pulled the covers over us and drifted off to sleep, letting the sexual fluids dry on our bodies and to hell with the bed linen.

In the morning, I woke first, and went for a shower. When I came out, she was lying awake in bed, with a smile of pure bliss on her face.

'Morning hen' (how very Scottish) 'I've had a revelation, Anja. I love pussy. I don't think I'll ever go back to men.'

I laughed. 'I'm rapidly gaining a reputation for turning girls. It's quite pleasing, actually.'