Anja's Game Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Well, you have turned ma head, that's for sure. Last night was.... just magic.'

'I loved it too. You are really lovely, you know? Now get in the shower while I make you some brekky.'

She skipped to the bathroom in that sprightly athletic way of hers, flashing her nakedness, and I headed down to the kitchen, fixing up my ponytail as I went.

Over breakfast, we chatted about the future, her ambitions and her new-found sapphism. She talked about her new colleague Marla and whether I thought she should make advances.

'Well, I'd find out if she's gay first of all, but if she is, I can't see you having any difficulty seducing her.'

'Cool. Thanks Anja.' And she kissed me on the cheek. Then she looked at her watch and jumped up, shouting 'Shite, I'm supposed to be at Bocabellas at 12 and it's gone half eleven.'

'Don't panic. Plenty of time,' and I grabbed my car keys. We jumped into the Spider, and roared off to town, roof down, hair blowing in the wind and both grinning like loons.

I dropped her outside Bocabella's at five to 12 and she kissed me quickly and said 'Thanks Anja, you're the best!'

'Good luck with Marla, and let me know how it goes.'

'I will. See you,' and she skipped away across the pavement, looking adorable. I watched her go and sighed. I'd had a great time with her but, as always, it was over and time to move on.

As I drove back, a little pensively, my phone beeped a text message, and I made a mental note to check it when I got home. I walked into the house, threw my keys down, put the coffee pot on, and almost forgot the text. Then I remembered to look. It was from Frida...!

'Hi Anja, thanks for asking Arne about me. He said you were worried. I'm a bit below par at the moment, but I'll be back, good as new. Don't worry about me, babe, I'm a tough old boot.

xx'

My face was aching, my grin was so wide. She was about as far from an old boot as it was possible to imagine. I pressed the reply button...