Ankit's Lust for Saumya Pt. 01

Story Info
The story is about Ankit's hunger for Saumya's body!
1.5k words
3.94
32k
15

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nikita & Saumya have been friends for a few years. They met at a local yoga studio in Malad, Mumbai. From just a casual 'Hi' everyday, they slowly started interacting more & bonding over similar topics of interest. Both of them were homemakers and they spend a lot of time discussing fashion & home designing.

Nikita has been married to Ankit for 3 years. Ankit worked as a web designer for a startup and permanently worked from home. Saumya on the other hand has been married to Sanjiv for the last 7 years. Sanjiv was a sales professional for a multinational and usually had a very hectic travel across the country for work. Sometimes he used to be away from home for an entire week leaving Saumya and their 2 bedroom apartment behind.

The friendship between Saumya and Nikita gradually deepened and soon this friendship extended to their better halves as well. Both the couples started meeting frequently over drinks and eventually started going on holidays together. To a third person- it would appear as if all four of them have been friends for years- especially the way they would joke amongst themselves and the way they would share even the deepest emotions & thoughts with each other. Ankit and Nikita couldn't really afford an apartment in Sanjiv-Saumya's apartment complex but they still pushed themselves to be near their friends and eventually managed to lease an apartment a few floors below. It was a stretch for Ankit but they somehow managed to meet the ends meet.

Recently Sanjiv got promoted as a Director in his company and his travel became more hectic. Sometimes, he would stay over the weekend in one city and then travel to another getting away from home for consecutive weeks. Instead of meeting every week now, the couples were now able to only manage meeting each other once a month. However, Saumya and Nikita continued to meet often at the yoga studio and then spending time at each other's place later.

With Sanjiv's hectic travel schedule- Saumya decided to change her routine by spending more time at the yoga studio with Nikita in the morning and then spending the rest of the day at Nikita's home. Sometimes both of them would have the pleasure of Ankit joining their conversations as well.

On a Thursday morning, while Sanjiv was travelling- Saumya received a call from him informing her that he would have to extend the tour and will only be back the next weekend.

Nikita on the other side received a phone call from an old friend asking for a reunion at Goa. Nikita's face flushed with happiness thinking about how the gang would meet after almost a decade and she immediately started packing to leave the very next day for an entire week. While Ankit was sad that Nikita would be away for a week- he was elated that he would finally get some good bachelor time alone. His plan was to spend days working and nights on booze and pornography.

Saumya was sad about how her husband has been abandoning her over work and now her best friend Nikita is also leaving her for an entire week. With no other friends/family to spend time with- Saumya planned this week to be just about morning yoga and watching back to back movies to fight her loneliness.

Early next morning- Friday: Ankit woke up at 9am realising that Nikita has already left for Goa. He picked his phone and noticed 3 missed calls and multiple texts from Saumya stating that her car won't start and she needs some urgent help. Ankit quickly rushed to Saumya's parking spot to find her in hot yoga pants and white crop-top just gazing at her phone; "All ok?" he asked. "I am really late for my yoga session- could you please help drop the laundry to the dry cleaner?" said Saumya and she handed the bag to Ankit. This seemed a little too much but Ankit was a great guy so out of courtesy he agreed. Saumya left quickly and while she was frustrated with her car situation, she didn't even realise that Ankit doesn't even drive a car and relies on cabs to travel around.

Saumya quickly corrected her mistake and sent a voice note to Ankit- "You are a sweetheart, I really owe you one- coffee and cake once you are back?'. Off went Ankit in a cab to drop Saumya's laundry and he got her voice note. He played it and something suddenly tingled inside of him- hearing the way Saumya referred to him as 'sweetheart'. Maybe it was the pseudo-bachelorhood kicking in after Nikita left, but Saumya's morning look in yoga pants & crop-top flashed in front of him.

Saumya was 27 years old, 5'1" tall, round faced, almond shaped eyes, long hair, slightly chubby but still had an hourglass figure- thanks to her better than average bra size of 32D and an apple shaped butt. Saumya wore a classic nose ring that made her look much younger than she actually is. Ankit never really paid attention to how she looked but the voice note from her changed everything for him that day. He opened her Instagram profile and started browsing through her photographs. Most of the photos were 3-4 years old and Saumya looked absolutely stunning in them. Ankit was smitten- he couldn't believe that he never paid attention to how voluptuous Saumya was. He just couldn't control his thoughts and now had blood rushing down his cock. He decided to quickly drop the laundry and go back to see Saumya.

Ankit quickly reached back to find Saumya's door locked. "Damn, she's still at yoga, she should be back soon" thought Ankit and he started pacing back and forth in the elevator corridor. After 20 minutes- Saumya arrived. "Wow, you were fast!" she said; Ankit's mind was in another dreamland & he just stood there gazing at Saumya in her crop top. He had to readjust his t-shirt to hide the precum spot that was left on his shorts from checking Saumya's instagram photographs in the cab.

"Do you wanna cum (come) inside?" Saumya said. Ankit heard something else- thanks to the hormones pumping in. "Yeah, I so wanna!"; & he walked inside after her; realising what he just heard and said, he was ogling at Saumya's butt. "Please sit, I'll quickly take a shower and be back" Saumya said. Ankit sat on the sofa and looked at Saumya & Sanjiv's wedding photograph on the wall. Saumya was wearing a red saree in the photo and all Ankit was gazing at was her sexy round navel.

After a few minutes Saumya was back. She changed from the 'hot yoga pants-crop-top' look to more 'casual jeans and an oversized shirt look'. She was not wearing any makeup & Ankit was able to see some blemishes on her face. Saumya had her hair open as they were still not dry- there was an amazing 'fresh out of shower' smell that filled the whole room and it was making things really difficult for Ankit.

Saumya served some cake and coffee; sat on the couch opposite Ankit & both of them started talking. "I am so sorry to put you through such trouble"; "Hey, It's nothing" Ankit said- now lustfully glancing at Saumya from head to toe.

He noticed her hands were beautiful with long nails painted in bright glossy red nail paint. When he further glanced down- Saumya had recently pedicured her feet with nails painted in the same colour nail paint as her hands. Ankit had a thing for pretty hands & feet and he immediately imagined the view he would get by looking down at his cock rubbing in between Saumya's pretty feet. His heart raced & he couldn't control his erection. "I gotta go, there's a lot of work that I need to finish before the weekend!" he said while controlling his urge & gulping down his coffee. "Do you wanna watch a movie later?" Saumya asked. "Mmm.. ya sure" said Ankit and he darted out of the door. "Bye! And hey, thanks again for your help again. You are such a sweetheart" said Saumya. In the elevator- Ankit had a hard time adjusting his cock in the shorts due to the massive erection. "Don't fuck it up Ankit, she is Nikita's friend!" he thought.

He reached home- rushed to the bathroom & took his cock out. The cock head was purple- this was the hardest he had been in a long long time. It took him just 3-4 strokes thinking about Saumya; and he came really hard on the bathroom wall- sprays after sprays- his climax lasted for almost a minute.

Ankit had never experienced such a massive orgasm after fapping to someone he never really looked at in a sexual way. He took a quick shower afterwards and just laid himself down on the bed. He took out his phone & started typing- 'Hi Boss, not feeling well, taking a day off!' and clicked 'Send'. He then swiped up to open instagram and Saumya's profile was again in front of him. He clicked on one of her photographs at a beach- Saumya was in hot pants and tank top; the sunlight was reflecting off her beautiful legs..

Ankit's right hand reached inside his shorts, touching his cock very gently with just two fingers he thought.. "I wonder how good it would feel if Saumya would just touch my cock once?"

To be continued...!