Ankit's Lust for Saumya Pt. 02

Story Info
How Ankit Managed To Get Saumya Drunk?
2k words
3.86
25.5k
4

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ankit was still in bed recovering from the massive orgasm he had an hour back. He took a day off from work and all he was able to focus on was Saumya. He literally screenshot every photograph of her and saved all of them on his phone. Some of the photographs on Saumya's instagram were with her husband Sanjiv. Ankit made sure he cropped Sanjiv from every single photograph so that he would have a collection of just Saumya's photos.

Ankit was 26 years old, with a really dark complexion, 6'2" tall & a very lean body but a pot belly. He wasn't a very confident & attractive guy and he never really had a relationship before marriage. He even lost his virginity to a prostitute he visited with his friends. When he got married- his wife Nikita had a thing for tall and dark guys- so they somehow clicked together well in an arranged marriage setup.

Ankit was addicted to pornography- especially the kind that included elements of reluctance, non-consent, free use, foot fetish, taboo, hotwife & swinger porn really turned him on as well. His daily routine was about downloading a few such themed videos and shagging himself at least twice or thrice a day looking at them. Ankit even took the idea of a reluctant roleplay and rough sex to Nikita but she was completely disgusted by it. While Ankit & Nikita were married for 3 years- the steam in their sexual relationship lasted just for an year- thanks to Ankits fetishes the Nikita never entertained.

Post such incidents, Nikita used to find solace just focusing on her daily chores, yoga and her friendship with her now best friend- Saumya. To the world she was happily married to Ankit but deep down- she was scared of his extreme fantasies and his porn oriented mindset towards sex. Ankit on the other hand didn't care; he was a great guy on the outside but his passion for hardcore & rape pornography twisted him in a way and he would just spend hours in his room every night- looking at just pornography.

After downloading every single photograph of Saumya in the phone and cropping her husband Sanjiv out from few- Ankit now had all of them in a folder named 'Saumya'. Laying on his back in the bed- Ankit wondered- "How hot would it be, if I can cum on Saumya's face?" So he zoomed in on one of the photos where Saumya was wearing a wingtip eyeliner and a bright red lipstick. In the photo, she was squinting her eyes and showing off the nose ring with a smirk on her slightly puffy lips. "Damn! You are so hot, I so wanna cum on your face babe!" Ankit said softly licking his lips. He took off his shorts, rolled over and started rubbing his cock against the mattress- ogling at the zoomed in photo of Saumya. A few strokes later he couldn't control himself and he quickly sat up to spray his load on the mobile phone screen as he had seen in some of the tribute videos on porn streaming websites. The orgasm was heavenly and deeply satisfying for Ankit- simply because he was able to finally cum on Saumya's face- albeit on his phone screen displaying a zoomed in photo of Saumya's face. He passed out right after.

Later in the afternoon, Ankit's phone rang- it was Nikita. Ankit forgot to clean his phone after the last session and his cum created a crisp on the phone screen. He quickly cleaned it using a towel & accepted the call.

"Hi Ankit, I reached safely, how are things at home?" asked Nikita.

"All good, don't worry about me and please enjoy yourself!" said Ankit

"Will do, hey listen- Saumya is all alone, she was sorry about the incident in the morning- she told me all about it- good on your part to help her. See if you both can hang out so you guys don't miss Sanjiv and me?" said Nikita

"I'll try, ok I gotta go back to work; talk later?" said Ankit and hung up on Nikita.

In the evening- Ankit's phone beeped- it was a notification from Instagram about a new story posted by Saumya. Ankit had butterflies in his stomach- the story post was a photo from Saumya's point of view watching Netflix on her TV, wearing hot pants with a classic silver anklet on the right leg; her sexy shiny feet up were up on table & a beer placed on the side with a hashtag "#INeedYou". Saumya had tagged her husband Sanjiv on the post who was away on a work tour for many days.

After experiencing a couple of mind boggling orgasms thinking about Saumya- Ankit couldn't believe that he was hard once again. As if the hashtag #INeedYou was for Ankit.

He texted Saumya flirtily- "Watching a movie alone? I thought in the morning you invited me over for drinks?"

Saumya replied- "I am so sorry, I thought you were busy with work. Why don't you come over?"

Ankit was on cloud 9, he started fantasising about how he would get to ogle at Saumya tonight- really look at every inch of her face, if her hair be open?, her lovely gold nose ring, her puffy lips, will she be wearing a deep neck shirt revealing her cleavage?, how the anklet would look from up close on her beautiful leg?, can I coerce her somehow to touch my fucking cock?; "Damn, get a hold of yourself Ankit!" he snapped back still gently rubbing his cock from outside his shorts looking at Saumya's story post.

Ankit took a quick shower, wore his best perfume, dressed up in his best casual polo shirt & khakhi trouser with loafers. He reached Saumya's apartment and rang the doorbell. Saumya took a while to open the door and the moment Ankit saw her- his grin slowly faded away. Saumya changed her clothes from what she was wearing earlier- and now she was wearing very baggy track pants and a loose t-shirt, she was wearing her hair in a bun and no makeup on the face.

"Hey, welcome!" said Saumya. Ankit just nodded- all his fantasies of finding Saumya in a hot outfit & thoroughly checking out Saumya's legs crashed down upon him.

"Someone is really overdressed for a movie at home!" said Saumya with a mischievous smile.

"Would you like a beer?" asked Saumya.

"Umm.. how about some whiskey? Not in a mood for beer!" said Ankit.

"Ah.. okay but I would just have one peg- I have been drinking beer since afternoon & I really cannot handle whiskey after beer, I will get sloshed and pass out" said Saumya opening her bar unit and taking out a bottle and two glasses.

She poured some whiskey in both glasses and gave one to Ankit. "Cheers! For a healthy life!" said Saumya.

"Cheers for a healthy sex life- in my case!" said Ankit with a droopy face.

Saumya bursted out laughing- "are you guys not.. You know what I mean?" said Saumya

Ankit was about to say something to spice up the conversation he so cunningly brought up and Saumya interrupted- "Hey, sorry, it's none of my business, I don't want to make you & myself awkward.. Let's change the topic..? Shall we?"

"Bitch!" Ankit thought in his head. First Saumya was not wearing any revealing clothes and now his cunning effort to divert the conversation to sex had failed miserably. Ankit's frustration was visible, he gulped the first peg quickly and sat on the sofa.

"Hey I am sorry, I didn't mean to startle you. I know you guys have some ups and downs in the relationship. Nikita never disclosed anything but I know something is not right." said Saumya.

A glow came on Ankit's face- "Yes, that's what I want to talk about!" he thought in his head. He continues gulped his entire drink and said- "It's slightly difficult for me, Nikita and I haven't slept together for months now, I am totally frustrated with my sex life. I don't find her attractive anymore, I really wish I would have met someone prettier like you maybe".

A fake tear trickled down from Ankit's eye. Saumya was shocked; she was not expecting this conversation to become explicit and was wondering from where did she come into the discussion?

"Thanks for the compliment. But we are really good friends Ankit; let's not spoil everything by getting carried away. Let Nikita come back, I know you guys will sort things out" said Saumya.

"Sorry! Can I get another drink?" asked Ankit handing the glass to Saumya.

"Why are you drinking so slow?" Ankit prompted Saumya. Ankit just arrived, gulped down his first drink and is now asking Saumya to bottom-up her glass. She however did.

Saumya went ahead and poured another drink for both of them. She was now barely able to stand and was walking totally tipsy.

They finished the 2nd drink talking about Ankit's work & Saumya's yoga sessions. Saumya was slowly losing her senses by now.

Ankit took a lead- went ahead & made another round of drinks and gave one glass to Saumya- "Here, the last one!". Saumya was having a tough time sitting upright, she was completely drunk. She took the drink and started sipping slowly.

"Heyyyy! I neeeeeed to use the bathroom" Saumya said in a drunk state.

Saumya was so drunk that she got up suddenly and immediately collapsed back on the sofa. She was having a tough time keeping her eyes open and was murmuring something.

Ankit poked Saumya on her arm- "Hey, are you ok?". Saumya didn't respond. Ankit went near her face to check again and sniffed her hair. She smelled lovely- a mixed smell of her shampoo and whiskey. "Should I take you to your bedroom?" asked Ankit with a sheepish smile. Saumya didn't respond.

Ankit was now thinking from his cock again. He noticed that Saumya was wearing the same classic silver anklet that he saw in her instagram story today. It indeed made Saumya's feet even prettier.

Ankit's mood changed and lust took over him- pretty feet really turned him on. He slowly grabbed Saumya's feet, raised her track pants till the knees and started massaging her feet slowly, putting pressure on certain spots on the sole and then releasing, moving up the legs and rubbing his hands on Saumya' bare skin. He never imagined that he would touch Saumya's legs- they were soft as a cotton ball, extremely beautiful- her toe nails were painted in red nail paint.

Saumya didn't even realise what's happening and remained in the drunk state. Ankit was now slowly sliding his hand inside Saumya's track pants up her knees. He was now touching her thighs with every massage rub.

"Hey whaaaat are youuuuu doinggggg? Hahaha! It's tinglyyyyy Sanjiv!" said Saumya laughing & fumbling..

Ankit had an immediate erection hearing Saumya thinking that he is Sanjiv. Without thinking about right/wrong- he moved a little close to her & started rubbing her feet on his crotch. He was moving the tip of her toe up and down against the bulge on his trouser. It was outworldly and so sensitive for Ankit that he was about to prematurely cum in his pants. After a few minutes, Ankit couldn't hold himself anymore and very tightly pressed Saumya's feet against the bulge on his trousers while his cock pulsated and sprayed the thick load right there inside his underwear. A few drops trickled down his trousers and there was a big wet spot of cum on his underwear and pants.

This was the fourth time in the same day Saumya had made him cum but this time she was right there in front of him. Saumya was still carelessly lying on the sofa with eyes closed- not sure about how the night would unfold for her?

Ankit was not sure if Saumya was aroused or not & he slowly started taking his shoes and trousers off- determined to find it out.

Of course no longer just in his dreams.

To be continued...