Ann and Meyer's Epiphany

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

These same women, who when wearing a dress made sure that their legs were crossed and no one got a peek of their underwear, sat or lay any way they damn well pleased. They didn't give a hoot if their posture allowed someone, family or stranger, to see a nipple, breast, butt, anus, or vulva.

'Fuck society's restraints' seemed to be their motto. 'I will be comfortable and get a tan wherever I want' was their unspoken maxim.

They were so brazen, and their nudity was so matter-of-fact that Ann and Meyer stopped noticing it. They focused on everyone's bright eyes and happy smiles. On what they were saying and the joy they projected.

Ann said to her husband, "Look how happy everyone is. How comfortable they are."

"Yes. Everyone is happy to be here," Meyer said.

"I think it also has to do with them being naked. It has freed them. Freed their spirits."

"Do you really think so?"

"Yes. You know how in a movie the soundtrack sets the tone," Ann said. "I think nudity is setting the tone for all the fun the others are having."

"How so?"

"Look around," Ann said. "I can see nipples and breasts, butts, penises, and pussies."

Meyer scanned his traveling companions. He saw Josh's, John's, and Bobby's soft dicks. He saw nipples and breasts, two female asses, and three vaginas.

Ann continued, "From the time a girl can understand concepts, she is taught to be modest, to be prim and proper. She must sit up straight and not allow anyone to look down her shirt. Even if she's too young to have breasts.

"A girl must sit with her ankles or knees crossed or with her knees together. No one can see her panties or private parts."

Meyer nodded, signally he was listening.

"That puts a lot of pressure on females, and it doesn't ease up as she gets older. Actually, the pressure to be a proper lady intensifies. A lot of attention is paid to her behavior and appearance. Is it any wonder girls have body issues? That some are bulimic and anorexic?

"All women hate something about their bodies. Their boobs are too small or not shaped correctly. Their butt, thighs, ears, or nose are too big. Or they are not happy with their hair."

"I never thought about that," Meyer said.

"Of course not," Ann said. "You're a boy. You are too busy worrying about the size of your penis."

She gave him a soft smile and continued, "I can understand why everyone here at this beach likes being naked. It's freeing. They aren't being judged. They don't have to worry about all the rules of society. They are free to be themselves.

"Look at our lovely twins. They are carefree. So what if you can see their ass, vag, or boobs? You can see every woman's body here.

"Look at Jean. She looks relaxed. If she were dressed, we would be judging her and saying, 'Look at that fat woman. She should have on a girdle or Spanx or a better bra. What was she thinking squeezing her fat ass into those pants or wearing that color or style or designer?'

"Here she is naked and completely comfortable. We see her soft curves. We can judge her on who she is without the distractions of how she looks in her clothes."

"I see what you mean," Meyer said. "I wouldn't have guessed that being naked among naked strangers is actually a safe space. I can see where this is heading, you want to join them," Meyer said.

Ann grabbed the front of his bathing suit, found the tie string, and pulled. She untied the bow and said, "I want us to join them. Serenity is at hand."

Meyer nodded. He stood and helped her stand. They removed their bathing suits. Meyer looked around to see how many people were staring at them. The answer was zero.

He chuckled and said, "Ann, we're naked with thousands of people around, and no one cares."

"Surprised, guys?" Josh asked. "Your greatest fear is unrealized. No one is laughing or judging your body. Enjoy the sun, feel the breeze on your skin, and be thankful you no longer have to sit around in wet clothes."

Ann threw her arms up as the twins had done and shouted, "I'm naked!" Her saggy boobs jiggled.

The twins stood and came to them. They grabbed their grandparents' hands, and together they jumped and shouted, "I'm naked!" multiple times.

Ann, Meyer, Belle, and Beth smiled and were as happy and carefree as little children. Meyer saw the women's boobs jiggle and quake. His jumping partners saw his soft, three-inch cock bounce about.

None of them stared or focused on these moving body parts. They honed in on each other's faces and the joy they were expressing

They were tired and came together. Belle hugged Meyer, Ann hugged Beth, and then Ann and Meyer hugged. This was done to a smattering of applause. The rest of their group was clapping, and so were some of the other nude people at the beach who witnessed their gleeful chanting.

Their fellow beachgoers were celebrating Ann and Meyer's entry into nudism. Strangers waved or shouted things like 'Good for you!' and 'Welcome to the club!'.

Ann and Meyer smiled and waved at the friendly strangers. Everyone returned to what they were doing.

"I like the feel of the sun on my body," Ann confessed.

"And I like the feel of the wind on my body," Meyer said.

"Those are nice benefits," Jennifer said, "but for me, the biggest appeal of nudism is acceptance." She stood and spread her legs not caring that everyone could see her sex. She thrust out her chest. Her nipples were hard and prominent.

She said, "This is me. There is nothing wrong with my body. The size of my waist or my breasts does not define me. It doesn't determine if I'm smart, kind, or good."

Josh said, "The people here get it. As the saying goes, 'You can't judge a book by its cover'. You can't judge people by their appearance. No one stares because no one cares how you look."

Terry shifted and sat cross-legged. Her slit gapped. She said, "I feel free when I'm nude. I revel in immersing myself in nature."

"Being able to let go of my inhibitions, along with my swimwear, has been a truly liberating experience," Jean said. "It's helped me stop obsessing over my belly rolls and stretch marks. Nude beaches are spaces free of judgment. I feel comfortable in my skin."

"Thank you for sharing," Ann said. "I get it. I stand before you with my old, wrinkled, and saggy body. I feel your love and acceptance, and I love and accept myself."

She went to Jean and embraced her. She hugged her son, Josh.

Everyone got in on it. Ann and Meyer embraced everyone.

When the hugging was done, Meyer's daughter-in-law said, "There's one more thing. You two need to put sunscreen on the parts of you that your suit covered."

She pointed to Meyer's penis and Ann's breasts and said, "Parts of you that have never seen the sun are especially likely to get sunburned."

Jennifer looked directly at Meyer's three-inch cock and said, "You're going to want to put a lot of sunscreen on that."

"Yes, Dad," his daughter, Terry, said. "That is one place you don't want to get sunburned.

The two mothers stood beside him and observed him as he rubbed lotion on his ass, penis, and balls. He was red-faced; they were not.

Ann liberally coated her body, slavering copious amounts on her breasts, butt, and sex.

"Dad," Terry said. "There's no reason to be embarrassed. It's a task that needs to be done and done properly. Ask Tom if he wished some busybody had insisted he protect his junk."

Tom laughed and said, "Meyer, My first time here, I didn't take care of my wiener; it got burned. I've never known pain like that." Tom squirted more sunscreen on his hand and rubbed it on his cock.

Meyer was mesmerized and watched. The man's dick was soft, yet it had a substantial thickness and length. His flaccid penis was as long as Meyer's best erection.

Jennifer said, "You guys will be glad that you coated your cocks well. And you too Ann. Nipples are prone to sunburn, so take care of them."

After that, they had a regular fun beach day. They swam, played, ate lunch, talked, helped each other with sunscreen, and lay in the sun.

Bobby was sitting up. He supported his torso by having his arms behind him. He had a towel across his hips. The twins came to him and said, "Bobby, let's go swimming."

"You go. I'll catch up with you in a few minutes."

"Why not now?" Belle asked innocently.

Beth's neutral expression changed to one of glee, and she said, "I know! You have a boner, don't you?"

Her hand shot out as fast as a cobra, and she pulled the towel off, exposing his erection. The twins and those near him saw his engorged member.

"Hey! Stop that," Bobby shouted. He grabbed the towel and covered his cock.

His sisters tittered.

"Girls, leave your brother alone," Jennifer said. "Go swimming. He'll join you when he can."

They ran to the ocean.

Jennifer leaned over, rubbed her son's back, and said, "You're handling this properly. I'll speak to them about respecting your privacy. " She grimaced and added, "Again."

He looked at her and whined, "Mom, having an attractive naked woman touch me isn't what I need when I'm trying to lose an erection."

Jen blushed and said, "Sorry." She turned her back to her son. She mouthed, 'Oops' to the other adults, and grinned.

Meyer asked Josh, "I meant to ask about that..." He threw his eyes toward Bobby.

"We all know that men will get erections," Josh explained. "It's natural and often beyond our control. You don't get in trouble for having one. You get in trouble for flaunting it.

"You're expected to be discreet. You can cover it with a towel, lie on your stomach, or slip away quietly."

Josh chuckled and said, "There are two cardinal rules that every nudist is expected to follow. Always have a towel and sit on it, and sexual behavior is prohibited."

"Got it. Thanks, Son."

After ten minutes of quiet meditation, Bobby threw off his towel and ran to his sister. They were bobbing in the water. He splashed and dunked them repeatedly as punishment for exposing his hard-on.

Not long after, the group headed home. Everyone went to their rooms to shower.

Ann went first, and Meyer followed. After washing, Meyer turned off the water, grabbed a towel, and dried off.

"That was a fun beach trip," Ann said as she dried her silver hair with a towel. She was standing nude in their bathroom.

"What part?" Meyer teased. "You seeing a thousand naked people or having a thousand people see you nude?"

She made a face and said, "You know what I mean. I'm not a voyeur or an exhibitionist, and our time at the beach wasn't about sex. I can't believe I'm going to say it but being naked allowed me to let my guard down. I was relaxed. I felt everyone else was too. It was a fun day."

"It was fun. Don't get me wrong. There were moments of extreme anxiety, like when I was chastised for not putting enough sunscreen on my penis, and I had to do it under the watchful eye of our daughter and daughter-in-law."

Ann guffawed and said, "Sorry for laughing, but that was funny. You reminded me of a little boy caught misbehaving and being corrected by a stern mother."

They shared a laugh.

Meyer said, "It was a great day. There was a good vibe. We were together, enjoying nature and each other's company. I forgot I was naked."

"Me too!"

"I saw your breasts. I saw Beth's, Belle's, Jen's, Jean's...Breasts of countless women I don't know. But, in a sense, I didn't see them. They were in the background. I didn't spend the day saying, 'Wow! I can see her tits!'. I saw the person. I talked to the person."

"Yes. I know what you mean," Ann said. She hung up the towel and ran a comb through her hair.

Meyer had dried his body and hung his towel. He stood behind her. He lightly put his arms around her waist. He kissed her shoulder. He kissed her neck.

She stopped combing her hair, leaned into him, and sighed, "Mmmm."

He kissed her neck again and raised his hands, cupping her breasts.

She wiggled her bottom and asked, "I feel something back there. Is that what I think it is?"

"Yes, Beautiful. Seeing you casually naked in our bathroom has inspired me. I want to bend you over the counter and have my way with you."

"That sounds like fun," Ann said. She spread her legs, leaned down, and rested on her forearms. Her saggy tits fell to the counter.

Meyer knelt behind her and licked her slit.

"Oh!" she gushed.

Meyer explored her sex with his tongue, and he ran his fingertips lightly up and down her inner thighs.

"You're giving me goosebumps. More tongue. Less tickling."

Meyer followed her directions. He used his hands to caress and squeeze her butt cheeks. He flicked his tongue across her swelling button.

Ann sang out, moaning, gasping, and sighing.

Meyer stood behind his lady and rubbed his bulbous dick head against her weeping pussy. He got it wet and plunged it inside her.

"Ohhh!" they groaned.

He fucked her with forceful strokes.

Ann was shoved forward. There were things on the bathroom counter that got knocked over. One of the items was Ann's electric toothbrush. She stopped it from falling to the floor. Instead of putting it away, she flicked it on and placed its vibrating shaft against her clit.

Meyer pounded his wife, and his wife masturbated with a makeshift vibrator.

"Ohhh!" he cried out as he blasted his cum inside her.

"Ohhhh!" she hollered as she got off.

Meyer collapsed on her. The room was silent as each enjoyed their bliss, except for the buzzing sound of the toothbrush until Ann turned it off.

Still breathing hard, Meyer asked, "Did I make you cum or was it the electric toothbrush turned vibrator?"

She laughed and said, "Are we keeping score now? If this was a basketball game, you'd be credited with the points, and the toothbrush gets an assist."

They laughed, kissed, cleaned up, got in bed, and napped.

^^^

Hours later, Bobby rapped on their door, stuck his head in, and found his grandparents sleeping. They were nude. Meyer was on the far side of the bed on his stomach. He faced the wall. Ann was lying on her back.

Bobby looked in and smiled when he saw that Ann's legs were spread. He came into the room to get a better look at her puddling tits and her sex.

He stayed and studied her pussy for a few minutes. He got a throbbing hard-on in his shorts.

He went back to the door and tapped his knuckles on it again. He saw them stir and wake. "Hi," he said. "Mom's put together a cold buffet if you're hungry."

"Huh. Oh, thanks," Ann said. She noticed he glanced between her legs.

He left and closed the door.

Ann chuckled, shook her head, and said, "Boys will be boys."

"What?" Meyer said. He rolled over and faced her.

"It's dinner time."

He yawned and said, "Good. I'm hungry."

They slipped on their robes and joined the others for dinner. The others were casually dressed or wearing bathrobes. People got a plate, grabbed some food, sat, and ate outside under the stars.

Bobby was quiet and avoided his grandmother for a half hour.

He waited until she was alone, approached her, and said, "I owe you an apology. When I came to tell you about dinner, there was a minute or two that you were asleep, and I took advantage. I looked at your naked body."

He looked contrite and embarrassed.

"Why did you do that?" Ann asked. "I'm old, and you've seen my saggy body. I was naked for hours while we were at the beach."

"At the beach, I saw you. I looked at everyone's body, but I did that in a casual, non-sexual manner," he said.

He grimaced and added. "This was different. This was sexual. I was overwhelmed with an urge to look at you. The appeal was that I could do it in secret. Since you were asleep, you would be unaware. I'm sorry and regret my behavior."

Ann was stunned by his confession. She asked, "Do you do this often to women?"

He shook his head no.

"Have you spied on your sisters or mother?"

"No. Never. I've never had any sexual feelings for them!" He was adamant.

Ann believed him and asked, "Are you familiar with the term voyeur? Some people get sexually aroused seeing unsuspecting people partially dressed, naked, or having sex. I understand the thrill comes not from what they see but because the victim doesn't know they are being spied on.

He nodded and said, "I watch porn. Voyeur videos are my favorite. Am I a sicko?"

"No. Humans have appetites and appreciate different things. You like cheeseburgers. I prefer tuna sandwiches.

"Some people enjoy being tied up or looking at women's feet.

Voyeurism is fairly common. I've seen studies that say that sixty-five percent of men engage in this behavior.

"What consenting adults do in their bedrooms is their business. However, it is unfair to take advantage of people."

"I know. It was eating me up. I had to confess," Bobby said. He looked like he might cry.

Ann believed him, hugged him, and said, "You're a good person. You need to channel your desires so no one gets hurt. Porn is an option. You know, it's like professional wrestling. It's fake, and the participants get paid no matter what they claim."

She pulled back, looked him in the eyes, and said, "The husband of a friend of mine has this interest. They deal with it by roleplaying. The wife plays the unsuspecting prey, and the husband satisfies his urges by catching her in compromising situations: stepping out of the shower, changing her clothes, or sunbathing topless. That sort of thing.

"She pretends not to see him. He pretends he didn't know her. It works for them. Maybe your girlfriend could play along."

"Do you think she would?"

"Does she do things for you?"

"Like what?"

"Does she wear sexy clothes for you? Short dresses, special bras, or lingerie? Does she pleasure you?"

"Huh?" Bobby gave her a blank look.

"You know, with her mouth?

"What?"

An exasperated Ann was blunt. She said, "Does she suck your dick?"

"Yes."

"If she gives you oral sex and dresses up for you, I bet she'd do this for you. Tell her you'd like to play a game. You're a Peeping Tom and she's a college girl sunbathing topless or nude. It's a mild request considering some men want to be peed on or to tie up and torture people.

"Be sure to ask her if there's anything she'd like to bring into your bed. Women have fetishes too.

"Maybe she likes to be spanked or have sex while wearing a blindfold or fluffy pink handcuffs. Lots of people enjoy role-playing. She could be a stewardess, and you could be the handsome airplane captain or she could pretend to be a maid, and you're the rich powerful lord of the manor.

"Bobby, you are not horrible, but you can't use people. People appreciate honesty. If you want a long-term loving relationship, you must be upfront and honest with your partner. You'll find someone who will love you and play games with you."

"Thanks, Nana," the young man said. He hugged her tightly.

"You're welcome."

They parted ways.

Meyer came up to his wife and asked, "That looked like an intense conversation. What was it about?"

"He was looking for some grandmotherly advice about the type of girl to marry."

That answer satisfied her husband.

Ann was alive when Ronald Reagan was president. One phrase he said often was 'Trust, but verify'. That was his approach when dealing with the Soviet Union.

Ann liked Reagan, she liked the phrase, and she thought it was a good motto to live by. During the evening, she talked to the twins about their brother.

"You two and Bobby seem very close," Ann said when she was alone with the sisters.

"Yes," Belle answered.

"You were naughty today, teasing him about his erection, and pulling his towel away to look at it."

"We were wrong to do that," Beth said. "We thought it was a funny harmless prank, but it wasn't. Mom says you should never deliberately embarrass anyone."

"We didn't take his towel to see his penis," Belle said. "We have no interest in his dick. We knew it would embarrass him."