Ann and Meyer's Epiphany

Story Info
A family vacation turns a couple into nudists.
23.2k words
4.49
27.9k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Forgive me, Father, for I have sinned," Meyer Bone said.

He was inside the confessional of his local church and kneeling on a padded piece of wood. The acrid smell of incense was all around him.

He spoke the opening line to the Catholic Sacrament of Penance and Reconciliation when the priest slid the latticed partition open, indicating that he was ready to hear Meyer's confession.

Meyer paused to gather his thoughts. He didn't continue with the standard format. He stammered, "I...I saw things. Things I shouldn't have!"

The priest nodded and waited for more information. When none was forthcoming he asked, " My son, what did you see?"

Images flashed in Meyer's mind. He saw firm bottoms in thong bikinis. Boobs bursting out of bikini tops. He saw bare breasts, so many breasts. He saw bare bottoms. He saw hundreds of hairless vaginas. He was so close to six vulvas that he could draw them from memory.

He cringed as he remembered all the nude people: women and their boobs, butts, and vaginas. Men, naked men with swinging dicks and bare asses.

Meyer was sweating. He felt sick to his stomach and couldn't speak.

The priest had seen parishioners overwhelmed by guilt before. He tried to reassure him and get him to talk. To get the conversation rolling, the priest said, "Seeing things is not a sin unless you were spying on someone or lusting after them. Did you purposely invade their privacy? Or did you accidentally see something you shouldn't? Did you have impure thoughts?"

"It was no accident!" Meyer said emphatically. "And I wasn't spying on anyone. The things I saw were right in front of me. It was all done out in the open for all to see. I didn't have carnal thoughts, but to see so many naked people, to be naked too, and to enjoy it must be a sin. Right?"

Meyer shut down as he recalled the troubling events. Reliving them made his heart race and his face turn red.

The priest waited for more information. Meyer remained silent.

Again the priest tried to get Meyer to unburden himself. He said, "Tell me about what is troubling you."

"I will. You have to believe me," Meyer said, sounding desperate. "I didn't want any of this to happen. I didn't instigate it or ever wish it would happen."

Meyer looked at the priest wide-eyed and filled with fear and guilt. He saw the priest behind the screen listening carefully. His eyes were closed; the fingers of his hands interlaced.

Meyer said to himself, "I need to trust him. He's a man of God. He can help me."

"I'm sorry, Father," Meyer said. "I know I'm not making any sense. What I've experienced has thrown me for a loop. Let me gather my thoughts."

He paused, took a deep breath to calm himself. He exhaled and said,

"When the kids were little, we went on family vacations every year. After they grew up and left the house, getting the family together for an extended holiday became less frequent.

"My wife and I started a business. It's great being the boss, but if we close the shop we don't earn any money. A two-week vacation became a thing of the past. For the past fifteen years, we've been lucky to steal a day off here and there.

"So when our son called and invited us to join him for a family vacation, we thought it was a splendid idea."

Meyer told the priest the tale of his recent family vacation.

^^^A Saturday in March^^^

"Hi, Dad," Josh said as Meyer answered his phone. "What are you and Mom doing the first week of June?"

"I don't know," he answered. "Now that we've sold the shop and are officially retired, we live an unscheduled life."

"Who is it?" Ann, Meyer's wife, asked without looking up from her knitting.

"It's your son, Josh."

"Hi, Josh," she said, speaking loudly. "How are Jennie and the kids?"

Her son heard her and said, "Tell her everyone's fine."

Meyer relayed the message.

"Dad, Jen, the kids, and I have been vacationing in Florida for years. We love it. We go to the beach. We fish, snorkel, eat out, and go to clubs.

"We are planning our vacation. Jen's folks and Terry and Tom are going to join us this year. Now that you're retired, you have free time. What do you think? Want to go on a big family vacation like we used to do?"

"Sounds great. Let me run it by the boss, and I'll call you back."

"Bye."

"What's up?" Ann asked.

"You said it'd be great to spend more time with the family," Meyer said.

"Yes."

"Your wish has been granted. Your son and daughter, their spouses, a bunch of grandkids, and Jennifer's parents will be vacationing in Florida the first week of June. We're invited."

"Sign us up!"

^^^June^^^

Meyer, his wife, Ann, and a lot of luggage flew into Miami airport. It was a sunny day and ninety degrees. They got an Uber and went to an Airbnb house near Haulover Beach.

The rest of the crew was already there, and they came out to greet them. They all wore flip-flops or sandals. The men were shirtless and wearing swimming trunks. The women had on colorful bathing suits cover-ups that hit them mid-thigh.

The twins, Belle and Beth, rushed to greet their grandparents and enthusiastically hugged and kissed them. Their older brother, Bobby, was next. Meyer got a hug; Grandma Ann got a kiss on the cheek.

Their daughter, Terry, kissed her parents hello. Her husband, Tom, did likewise. They stepped aside, and Josh and Jennifer greeted the guests with hugs. Jennifer asked them about their flight.

Josh tipped the Uber driver and sent him on his way. He and Bobby took the luggage to the bedroom his parents would use.

Jennifer's parents, John and Jean, were the last to greet the new arrivals. They were two years older than Meyer and Ann. They said, 'Hello. Welcome to the Sunshine State.'

"You must be hot in your travel clothes," Terry said. "You should change into your bathing suits. They're better suited for this hot weather, and we are going swimming after lunch. Come. I'll show you to your room."

"Lunch will be ready in five minutes. We're eating on the screened porch overlooking the pool," Jennifer hollered at them as they walked away.

Terry showed them their room. She saw their luggage, laughed, and said, "Wow! You brought a lot of stuff. Rookie mistake," she teased. "Next time you'll bring just a carry-on."

"We weren't sure what we'd need, so we brought everything!" Meyer said and laughed.

Terry left, Ann put on a one-piece bathing suit, and Meyer put on his trunks. They joined the others for lunch.

The conversation was lively. Everyone raved about the shrimp salad and the watermelon margaritas.

Josh stood, tapped his glass with a fork to get everyone's attention, and said, "I'm glad you are all here. It's been too long since we've all been together. For the next week, our focus is on having fun in the sun."

The audience cheered.

"You keep making our summer cocktails this strong," John said, "and it's guaranteed that we'll all be smiling. We may never make it to the beach!"

The group laughed. Josh and Jen shooed everyone out of the kitchen, saying they would clean up.

The twins led Meyer and Ann outside. There was an eight-foot wide by sixteen-foot long pool. The shallow end had steps leading into the pool. The deep end was five feet deep.

This wasn't a pool for swimming laps or diving. There was enough room for kids to play and for adults to cool off. The painted concrete patio surrounding it was large enough for a dozen lounge chairs, six on either side.

The twenty-year-olds peeled off their cover-ups, revealing matching bikinis and firm, tanned, bodies. The young women turned and tossed their cover-ups on lounge chairs, and their grandparents learned that they were wearing thong bikinis. They saw plump, bronzed butt cheeks.

Meyer was thunderstruck. Ann was surprised. Both stared at the rumps on display. They were given more than a glimpse. The twins took the time to drape and smooth out their cover-ups over the top of the lounges.

Their grandparents became well acquainted with the short women's taut bums.

The twins faced them and smiled. Their large black ponytails bounced, and so did their larger-than-average breasts.

Belle saw her grandparents ogling her and her sister's set and stated the obvious, "Yeah. We have big boobs. What we lack in height, we make up for in cleavage."

Meyer was transfixed and stared longer than a man should. Especially, considering he was their grandfather. In his defense, they were spectacular. Their boobs were big and round and bursting out of their colorful tops.

Ann elbowed him. He came to his senses, blushed, and looked away.

"Dad says with boobs like ours, we'll never have to buy drinks," Beth said and laughed.

Ann and Meyer joined in just to be polite. Meyer snuck another peek at his buxom granddaughters and thought, "Wow! These girls are stacked."

Bobby was nearby and asked, "Grandpa Bone, can you guess what their nickname is?"

"No."

"The boner twins!"

He and his sisters laughed. Ann and Meyer smiled and looked uncomfortable.

"I don't think that's appropriate," Ann said. "A woman is more than her physical attributes."

"I know," Bobby conceded. "It's sexist, but also accurate and inevitable for attractive big-chested women with the last name of Bone." He looked at Meyer, expecting support.

"No comment," Meyer said. "I recognize a losing position when I hear one."

Bobby grinned and walked away. Belle and Beth went inside too. Ann and Meyer sat.

Terry and Jean came to the pool. They discarded their cover-ups and sat opposite Meyer. Jean, who was sixty-nine years old, wore a sensible one-piece bathing suit.

Terry, who had recently turned forty, had on a bikini. Compared to the twins' suit, hers looked tame. It wasn't that hers had more material or was designed more conservatively. The difference was Terry was a B cup. The twins were D's. Her breasts fit into her top, while the twins' boobs appeared ready to burst out at any second.

Terry got up to adjust her lounge so it faced the sun and turned her back to her parents.

"Oh," Ann and Meyer gasped.

Their faces reddened as they saw their forty-year-old daughter's butt. Like the twins, Terry was wearing a thong bikini bottom.

"Something wrong, Dad?" Terry asked, looking over her shoulder.

"Ahh...No," he lied as he stared at her nearly naked derriere. There was no fabric covering her ass. A slim strip of material had sunk into her butt cheeks. Meyer wondered, "How does that little bit of fabric cover her anus and vagina?"

Ann was in shock and staring too. She recovered quicker than her husband, and she said, "Cute suit. Congrats on the weight loss. You have the bum you had when you were a teenager."

Terry twisted her hip, looked at her backside, and said proudly, "I do, don't I? I've been dieting and exercising. I put on weight when I was pregnant with Ava and more when almost immediately I got pregnant with Eve.

"I carried those extra pounds for ten years. I made a promise to myself that I was going to lose weight and be fit by my fortieth birthday. I did it!"

"Good for you," Ann said. "You look marvelous. How are the girls?"

"They're fine. They're bummed that they aren't here. But it was my ex's summer to have them, and he's having a family reunion too."

Ann nodded and looked sympathetic. She never liked her daughter's first husband. She wasn't sure her second was any better.

The twins returned carrying glasses of ice water. Beth bent over at the hip and placed a glass on a table beside her grandfather. Her breasts were less than two feet away from Meyer. The bikini top fell away, exposing a lot of feminine flesh.

Meyer's mouth fell open, and his heart rate practically doubled as he eyeballed her amazing orbs.

Lucky for him, no one caught him appraising his granddaughter's abundant pair.

His mouth got dry; he coughed.

Both young women turned toward him.

"Are you okay?" Belle asked.

They were bent over, so he got a double dose of big breasts hanging free. What fabric there was, managed to cover their nipples.

He thought, "It's like I'm in some bad porno movie. Everywhere I turn there are lovely, half-naked women."

"Ahem," he cleared his throat. He forced his eyes up, looked at their innocent brown eyes, and said, "I'm fine. I forgot to bring our sunscreen."

"That's definitely a problem," Beth said. She grabbed a bottle and said, "Everyone needs sunscreen. Especially you and Nana. You're as pale as ghosts. Lean forward; I'll do your back."

"Nana," Belle said. "I'll do your back."

"Thanks."

The pasty sixty-seven-year-olds straddled their chairs and leaned forward. The young woman rubbed sunscreen on their backs and shoulders.

Belle pulled her grandmother's straps down. Her left hand got caught, and she yanked the suit down.

"Oops," she said. Her face turned pink, and she looked embarrassed as Nana's side boob came into view.

Ann pulled her suit up and said good-naturedly, "Careful, sweetheart. You're showing off the goods."

She chuckled and added, "Twenty-five years ago that would have been a nipslip situation, but now my nipples are so low on my chest that only my saggy flesh was exposed."

Everyone laughed.

After they coated their backs and shoulders, the twins handed the bottles to their grandparents, so they could do their fronts.

Ann and Meyer did the rest of their bodies and stretched out in the warm afternoon sun.

Bobby returned, coated his fit body with sunscreen, and sat on a lounge on the other side of the pool across from his grandparents. Beth was sunbathing lying on the lounge next to him.

"Psst," Bobby whispered, trying to get Beth's attention.

His sister opened her eyes and said, "What?"

Bobby held a finger to his lips, signally she should be quiet. He leaned her way and whispered, "Look at Nana's crotch. She needs a trim."

Beth looked and saw her grandmother's pubes. The old woman had clean legs, but she'd neglected to clear the area where her legs joined her torso. Black and gray pubic hair spilled out of the leg holes of her suit.

"Oh," Beth said softly. She stood and said, "Nana and Belle, can I borrow you for a minute? I need your help."

"Sure," they answered; they followed Beth into the house.

Beth went into the empty kitchen and said, "Nana, you and Mom taught us to look out for friends and family."

Ann nodded.

"You have a grooming issue," Beth said.

Nana raised one eyebrow and asked, "What?"

"Your muff is sneaking out of the leg holes of your bathing suit," Beth said. She pointed to Nana's crotch.

Ann spread her legs, leaned over, and looked. "Oh, my," she gasped. "I forgot to check. It's been years since I've worn a bathing suit or shaved my legs."

"You don't shave your legs?" Belle asked.

Ann laughed and said, "It sounds horrible, doesn't it? As you get older, you have less hair on your head and your body. Look at my legs. I have very little hair. What I have is thin and light in color, so I don't bother to shave.

"I confess that I no longer maintain my lady garden because I don't have sex as frequently as I used to. Meyer's interest, like mine, has waned, and, well, you girls know this, a man needs a strong, firm erection to pleasure a woman. Let's just say he no longer has the necessary equipment to get the job done.

"I'm not complaining." She cupped her breasts, raised them four inches, and said, "I'm not the hot babe I once was. These things used to be up here on my chest. Now they dangled around my belly button.

"Meyer and I have been married for fifty-five years. We had a great sex life. Our relationship has mellowed. We're still each other's best friend and love and respect each other. We're less physical."

Ann frowned, looked concerned, and said, "I apologize if I'm oversharing. You girls certainly know about sex. I'm guessing you're sexually active. I was at your age."

"Nana, nothing you've said has shocked us," Belle said.

"We aren't virgins," Beth said and smiled. She added, "We're glad you and Granddad are still together and in love. And you're right, Belle and I insist our paramours have big hard cocks."

Ann nodded. She paused as if in thought and said, "As the oldest adult here, I feel obligated to ask. You practice safe sex, don't you?"

"We're on birth control," Beth said.

"And we insist our partners wear a condom," her sister said.

"Good. That's smart. Now back to the problem at hand," Ann said. "Can you lend me a razor?"

"Sure. Follow me," Belle said.

Beth led the way into the en suite bathroom in her room, got a razor and shaving cream, and handed it to her grandmother.

Ann put the items on the counter, removed her bathing suit, and said, "I hope my body doesn't scare you. Time and children take a toll." She chuckled and added, "I'm saggy in places where I didn't think it was possible."

She batted her bicep; the flesh wobbled and swung freely. "Bat wings," Ann said and grimaced.

Ann was slim and in good health. Her body looked like that of a sixty-seven-year-old woman. Her skin was loose. Her flesh, be it a boob, her butt, or her calf muscle, drooped. She had a paunchy belly, and she was pale all over.

The silver hair on her head was thin and in a bun. She didn't have much hair anywhere. The longish wiry mixture of black and gray hair around her vulva did not hide her sex.

Ann sat on the closed toilet. The twins handed her the supplies, and she cleaned up her bikini line. She asked, "Do you think that's sufficient."

"Yes," Belle said.

Beth handed her a wet washcloth; Ann cleaned up.

"While I'm naked, I might as well go to the bathroom."

"Good idea," Beth said. "We'll see you at the pool."

Ann returned to the pool and lay beside Meyer.

Tom was sitting on Terry's chair. They were kissing. He was making loud smooching noises, and she was giggling.

"Stop," Terry asked. Her tone was not angry or annoyed. She was embarrassed.

"Your wish is my command, my love," he said.

The forty-year-old man with spiky black hair and a beard stood and looked around. He asked playfully, "Do any of the other ladies present need to be kissed and adored by an almost tall, slightly overweight middle-aged man?"

He looked around. No one took him up on his offer. The twins giggled and said, "No." His wife laughed gently and said, "Lay on your lounger, you silly man."

Ann smiled and thought, "Tom isn't the most handsome man, but he's fun, charming in his way, and he makes Terry happy. That has to count for something."

Josh and Jennifer were the last ones out. They made the rounds and spoke to everyone. Josh wore flip-flops and swimming trunks. Jennifer had on sandals and a bikini. She had left her cover-up inside.

She sat on the edge of Ann's chair and talked with Meyer and Ann. She was smart, pretty, engaging, and very nice. She was taller than the twins, fit, and less endowed than her daughters as most women are.

She stood, turned, and talked with Tom and Terry. Meyer couldn't take his eyes off her butt. For one thing, she was in great shape. And, two, he could see 99% of her butt.

Like the other women under sixty, she had chosen to wear a thong bikini. Hers was skimpier than Terry and the twins. There was a small panel of fabric in the front.

"How does that little bit of material cover her pubic hair," Meyer wondered.

The thing Meyer found most astounding was the back of the suit. It consisted of two strings. One went horizontal across her hips, and the other one was nestled in her butt crack. They covered nothing.

Meyer was amazed. Jen appeared cool, comfortable, and confident in her skimpy suit. He very much appreciated the view, and his wife noticed that he was staring.

"I see you admiring Jennifer's bathing suit," Ann whispered. "It appears that thong bikinis are all the rage. Do you think I should get one?"