Ann and the Club Ch. 02

Story Info
Ann finds the rules are even better!
1.7k words
4.53
40k
62
12

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/09/2023
Created 12/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
syn4321
syn4321
1,333 Followers

Note: Read Ch. 1 first, or this will make no sense at all. Thanks! Also, if you do NOT like the themes of interracial cuckolding with humiliation and maybe even some gay domination, just skip the story! Do not give a bad rating or nasty comment, just skip it. Thanks!

-------------------------

We didn't have to wait long for Ann's first visit to the Club. She had slyly decided to tell me only a handful of days ahead of time--I think it was Tuesday for her coming Saturday visit.

For her first visit, as a level zero slut, I was to be denied the excitement and instant gratification of a live feed. Ann was to show me the video herself at a time of her choosing or at the club's instruction.

Ann did not have to put too much time into preparation. She was sure to wear form-fitting jeans, as instructed. She did her hair and make up differently from usual, as allowed for entry-level sluts. Her hair was much curlier. Her eye makeup was still tasteful, just different. Her perfume was light and classy. She gave me a light peck on the lips--a hint of my possible deprivation to come--and with a small and a wink was off in an uber. (She didn't want the stress of driving either direction, and she was headed to a far off neighborhood.)

My wait was long and tantalizing! Ann left home at 9pm. I couldn't help but look at the clock every few minutes. I tried losing myself in a movie--didn't work. I tried losing myself in a video game--didn't work. A long showe helped a little. Then a long walk. Finally I decided just to lie down and close my eyes, and by some miracle I did drift to sleep at what must have been well past midnight.

At about 3am I woke up when I heard keys in the door. Ann was disheveled but absolutely glowing. Of course all her make-up was gone. Her clothes were on but askew. She was jumping with energy and couldn't wait to start telling me about her evening. But first she gave me a big hug and a kiss. It was a hot kiss but I have to admit she tasted terrible! I couldn't even place what she tasted of for sure. Maybe a combination of cigarettes, weed, and big-black-ass? At least that's what popped into my mind, knowing what would have been expected of her!

Ann playfully pushed me back a few steps and gave me a gentle shove until I was seated on our couch. She straddled me amorously, caressing my head, neck, shoulders.

"Notice anything, Honey?" she purred. "What do you notice as you look me over?"

Her make-up was gone, I admitted. There were several obvious hickeys. Definitely mentioned those. Yes, I mentioned that her taste was "sexy but musky"--as I was feeling brave, myself. Then the stunner, "Um, honey. I'm surprised about this one thing. There seems to be a big wet spot at your groin. Golly, is that just from you being wet and turned on?" I asked.

"Well, Dear. Would you like me to tell you what happened, more or less? It did *not* go exactly as 'The Rules' would have predicted and prescribed!" she purred. I nodded wide-eyed.

"Well, it was a very swank, large penthouse duplex apartment, as I had expected. Nicely decorated. Modern. Dimly lit. The bouncer recognized me before I even said my name. 'Ann,' he said. 'Good. We're glad you're here. I'm tonight's greeter, slut. I mean no disrespect, but you need to get used to being called a slut, and so I greet all the new sluts this way.' And he beamed proudly at me. 'Also, you need to get used to this type of thing....' and he pulled me aggressively into him and started to kiss me, immediately working with his tongue as he grabbed my ass to boot. He was a handsome fellow, and I found it very arousing!! Shall I tell you more? Just nod--by the way--you don't need to speak unless I'm asking for something other than a yes/no answer, got that?" I nodded. My attention glued on her every word, as I swear I could feel heat emanating from her crotch and thighs on my lap!

"After a nice long smooch, the greeter let me go," Ann continued. "He said, 'My name is James, by the way... I see you are surprised to learn my name. Well, first of all, us Masters met this week and decided to change up The Rules.' Then James proceeded to tell me how they had decided to be more welcoming and friendlier, and more oriented towards making The Club right away an ecstatic experience for new sluts. 'You see,' he told me, 'We finally had a couple of the more mean-spirited Masters move out of town or retire, and our core group that remains is really much more into pleasing our sluts.' He smiled at me. 'We still intend to be quite dominant, but our core group now is much more turned on to the idea of giving our sluts pleasure beyond anything that you have ever dreamed of. Does that sound good to you, Slut Ann?' And I'll tell you, John, I could practically feel my pussy soaking through my panties as I listened to James. What a turn on!"

Ann stroked my neck, gave me a deep french kiss, did a quick check on my incredibly stiff woody before continuing.

"John then presented me with an initial agreement on a clipboard. 'However, Ann,' he told me, you may see that we want you to sign for perhaps a little more than you may have been expecting tonight. Have a seat on that little couch over there and take your time seeing if you could be comfortable with what we propose for you, would you?' I nodded and had a seat, exactly as instructed, and here's what the clipboard had to say, Darling!"

Ann handed me a copy of what she had signed. It was an official-looking form, even! Here's what it said:

Rules of The Black Masters Club for New Sluts

I, Ann ******, agree that....

1. I will try my best to let go and have a good time tonight with my new black Master lovers.

2. As long as I am here tonight, I will rebuff no Master so long as he is nice to me.

3. If one of my openings is tired, I can guide a Master to enjoy me a different way from his first choice, although so long as he is nice, he cannot be denied release.

4. After a Master comes when I am with him, I will kiss him goodnight and find a new Master to play with, until I have helped or made all twelve Masters here tonight come at least once. (They will help you count by removing the twelve small plastic bracelets that will be placed on your arms.)

5. I acknowledge that all my Masters will be bareback. They have been recently tested for their health, and so have I.

6. I accept the risk of pregnancy if I am not on birth control or do not use the morning after pill.

7. I will accept a Master at least once in each of my three receptacles.

8. I agree to shout out any orgasm I have, and acknowledge that the video system and computing technology will keep track.

9. I agree to be recorded, and the videos shared on the Masters website, with my identity obscured (for the first year of membership only!). I will receive a small share of the profits.

10. If I stay tonight per the conditions above, I still agree that I will be a "Black Queen," that is black-only for every hole, including kissing, for at least one year, whether I quit the Club or not. My partner knows that I am here and that this was a risk. I can give him chaste peck kisses for social purposes only.

11. I agree to collaborate with the Masters to turn my boyfriend or husband into a beta cuckold that serves them and me, including providing fluffing services and blow jobs. (The Masters have no use for white boy's hairy asses, however--other than perhaps to whip them.)

12. I agree to receive a Master that I have never met before, or a Black man the Masters select, at my home at least once a week, starting in the early evening, when my neighbors may see. So long as he is nice and kind to me, I will offer him my mouth and pussy. If he says specifically "now it is time for this Master to have your hot ass," I will offer him my ass.

13. I agree that you may send Black men who are acquaintances of my white partner male for his humiliation to enjoy my femininity. If you are able to learn of a Black man who is a rival of some kind to my white partner or with whom there is any antipathy, that is an especially likely choice to be sent to visit my home. (I understand you have an extensive network of Black men friends.)

14. Additional rules may be required along these lines, to satisfy you, and to humiliate me and the white beta.

15. Once I sign this, a one-hour foreplay period will begin, and if I stay past that one-hour, this full agreement goes into effect.

I read all this--but did NOT yet see any signature page. Did Ann sign this or not, I wonder? Meanwhile, I swear my average white penis was the hardest it's ever been and had started to ooze LOTS of pre-cum. I gave Ann a surprised yet loving look and waited for what she was going to tell me next!

"Boo darling husband," she cooed. "Which would you prefer to see first--the signature page, or perhaps the physical evidence?" And with that she slid off her panties--which were a totally drenched mess of sperm and her juices--balled them up and placed them in my hand. I was too stunned to move or respond. So Ann added, "We'll start with the physical evidence, I guess!"

syn4321
syn4321
1,333 Followers