All Comments on 'Ann and the Sales Associate Ch. 01'

by mthomas1138

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
......

......

nyminusnyminusover 13 years ago
Boy another jerk off while his wife gets fucked by an asshole

If you think I am buying your shit, even for kust a story, You are full of shit.The reader is suppopsed to believe that the guy just watches and jerks off while his wife fucks a stranger and possible gets pregnant. I would have been in there is a flash when he got his cock in and gave both of them the road. After stomping his worthless ass. Not only would I not have invested with him but I would have been raising hell with the company. Lawsuit and such. Piece of shit..DON'T WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good one..

..cant wait for part 2! Dont mind the assholes who comment

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 13 years ago
How many sad people in this society...

....can only get off on humiliation???

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
your a member

Your a member of the walking dead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nowhere near potenial reality

This guy is educated, intelligent, an engineer and trusted by his employer to travel on business. He comes home and witnesses this...Bull.

I probably would have waited and hoped she would push him away and when they did go all the way, I heard his proposal and her acceptance,they would have found me clapping in the living room to their performance.

She gave herself to him - no rape, so I probably would have kicked him in the balls for chasing another man's woman. Next, I would make him wait while she packed her bags to leave with him.

Did he love her - yes, did she love him - yes - BUT, she's a cheat...there is never an excuse for cheating. First you separate and then you fuck around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Mmmmmmore please!

Hey, good one, I'm looking forward to the next chapter(s)?!

Kind of sad how some people having trouble differentiating between REALITY & FANTASY!

Don't let that deter you!

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 13 years ago
I'm not sure

This one could be plus or minus and after chapter one I can't quite tell. I often enjoy this type of story, but they can get out of hand rather easily. I gave this chapter a positive rating, but I am an optimist by nature. I'll hold judgement on the rest of the story until then.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I hope

You are not another dime a dozen willing cuck writer . Give this guy some balls and dignity and have him leave her , for good if needed . Which is what any real man would do . play out the characters if you can . but if you dont , its just another BS cuck story . thats why this site needs a swinger/ swap category

. Good fiction writers take on the characters and approach the subject of STDs , real consequences from separation and divorce , affects on employment , family , friends , realizing what you tossed away for really not much of anything or nothing at all . These are what separates the men from the boys in writing . If this is another willing cuck story , you might as well be JPB and just churn out crap as fast as you can like all the others .

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
So you need male humiliation eh writer - self disrespect is your addiction

there are a few sicko's like you out there - very few but like you they have no life - past present or future because you weirdo's don't like yourself.<P>

You have nothing to look forward to. Sad huh!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Fantasy, But no Reality

Neither husband or wife act anything like the characterization you set up for them, so this story is like a four year old dreaming of ghosts under her/his bed.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
As a whole I thought the story was good.

There is a few places where it was a little rough, "A Faux Pas.", but went smoothly most of the story.

I hope that the author doesn't turn this poor asshole into a cuckold, it makes for a ... "Me Too"... type of story just like the hundreds of those types of stories.

I'll be watching for the next post. Thanks

ChagrinedChagrinedover 13 years ago
Jury is out....

Until I see more. I have to say that I agree with a prior poster in that the characters are not acting in a manner consistent with the personalities you described. I mean, I just can't picture the woman you described getting fucked and possibly pregnant as described. And I can't see the guy you described just standing there beating off taking it all in. Hell, the minute she was indicating she would be willing to get knocked up by him, almost 90 % of the men I know would be all up their shit!

Learn to be consistent and show the characters reacting realistically. otherwise the commenter's are right and this is just another BS cuck story of which there are already too many.

Regards

C

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Deja Vu

Deja Vu all over again as Yogi Berra would say. Remember this story from Penthouse letters years ago. You did add a little here and there but it is the same story so all it warrants is a 3 rating till you acknowledge credit to original author.

NastyMilf69NastyMilf69over 13 years ago
A little rough ...but please continue

It was a little rough in spots but please do continue the story. I would love for the wife to be turned into a whore and forced to fuck others for Ben's sexual pleasure. Maybe add another woman, also.

AmicusVerusAmicusVerusover 13 years ago
Nice writing, but. . .

The characters and/or their motivation need more development for the decisions they each make to be believable. Your writing and the pacing are both good, but the story could be improved a lot with a little more rationale for the characters' behavior.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
The husband should start running.

Think of all those nasty infections that live in a slut/whores cunt after she has been gangbanged and fucked by every man and his dog? As for love? there is none. As for her being a strict Catholic? Don't believe a word.

The stage is set for another weak sissy boy cuckold husband to get off watching his wife get more and far better sex than she ever did with her weak pathetic husband. If that type of story gets you off then you are very sad and really need to get out more and find real person to fuck. This story did nothing for me and only reinforces how other people can have nightmares that they call a 'fantasy'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I miss something?

where the fuck did the dildo appear from? And I don't mean the husband.

LustHoseLustHoseover 13 years ago
As for missing something....

The dildo was teleported into the Living Room....uh, by a passing alien spacecraft.

Or, Ann comes fully equipped with sex toys to discuss financial matters with a strange man which explains where the Lube came from.

deadonedeadoneover 13 years ago
Wow smooth talker

In say 3 hours max, ok 4, he had talked her into fucking. She was not putting up any resistance and had already been cheating. Best plan is to get phots the next day and file the following day. Don't delay starting a new life with the slim hole. She already is starting one without you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
GOOD START BUT WHERE IS PART 2

I HOPE YOU CONTINUE THIS STORY ,THE HUSBAND STANDS UP FOR HIMSELF AND DOES NOT LET THIS GO ON. I CANNOT SEE ANY MAN ENJOY HIS WIFE FUCKING SOMEONE ELSE

Lynn_MXXLynn_MXXover 13 years ago

I just can't buy into this story. I'll bet you Ch. 02 doesn't appear

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
i love this story

i dont know why but the betrail of ann, not the the panzy ass cuck husband that intrigued me, i find it to be extremly erotic and i cant wait till part 2, but still where did the fucking dildo come from?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Yet another piece of dogshit story floating around.

Those writers should be called "dementoids" ! Absolute trash !

chootkabhootchootkabhootalmost 13 years ago
sweet

a very sweet and loving couple.

aurichaurichalmost 13 years ago
Ann & Sales Associate

I thought this story was hot and kind of cool since it was nothing but a story.... So all you holy than thou guys go take a hike. Since you are reading these stories you obviously are inclined to like this stuff....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
YEAH RIGHT and

And you had to think about kicking her ass to the curb????? GET A boyfriend because any male that would allow that is a fag.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Justification

Just a story. Okay, he's a closet wimp, a wuss, a submissive and she is too good for him - she's a cheater.

An honest woman would have complained and at the very least, separated from him first.

I didn't see chapter two? I'm amazed that this kind of guy is credible in business and trusted by his employers?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Chapter 2? Give us more...

Liked the STORY...tell us what happened the next day and did he ever bring his friends over?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Did this really happen? How can someone just watch their wife cheat? Are you gonna make a ch 2 where it goes to the next day or even more?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
So why not finish the story.is he a man or a chuck

You write half a story and disappear. He should divorce her ,pregnant with another's sperm.

diegotoadstickerdiegotoadstickerabout 9 years ago
Many Thanks

I'm glad it was never finished. Pretty easy to see how it was going to go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I just love it

I read this story about 30 years ago in a Penthouse magazin. It's one of the best for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Don't worry

Don't worry dear whore, your cuck will provide all you need.

RanDog025RanDog025over 3 years ago
MORE CUCK SHIT

AND IT WASN'T FINISHED. THANK GOD I JUST SKIPPED TO THE END AND READ JUST THE END AND COMMENTS! A WASTE OF TIME! NO FINISH.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Use her

I hope he comes back and brings his friends. I love getting a married woman and watching her mouth go up and down on my cock before I send her home to her husband. Thinking about her giving her husband a big kiss as I feed her so cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Where part 2?

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

Great Story, 10 stars for writer. How often does something like this happen? Probably everyday somewhere. As Great as it was to watch her seduction he really should have stopped her before she realized how great some strange cock would feel. Now that she has she will continue enjoying more and more Strange cock until Hubby won't put up with it anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Your story reeks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fine story well told.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Sorry, it ain't that easy

MrSlapandTickleMrSlapandTickleabout 1 year ago

This is an old story from before the internet.

ServileSoulServileSoul10 months ago

Fabulous. A really good erotic story and a scenario that many readers would like to happen to their wife whilst they watched. Don't take any notice of the silly negative comments, don't they understand that this is a fantasy site. Keep writing more like this please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous