Ann Ch. 02 - Offers Made

Story Info
Chapter 2 in the story of Ann.
4.9k words
4.32
7.3k
5

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Following the baseboard light indicators Jerry provided, Ann walked through the enclosed walkway between the main estate house and the coach house. "I will have my assistant gather your belongings, Miss Ann. Can I call you Miss Ann?"

"I would very much feel honored for you to call me Miss Ann, Jerry. Thank you so much."

"This way to your room, Miss Ann." The lights indicated a doorway in the coach house main corridor. "It is the largest room."

The door opened and she walked into a large suite of rooms. "This is your living space, the bedroom is through there and the bathroom is off the bedroom. There are extra pillows, towels and comforters in the closet. There is also a small kitchenette and I can provide you with snacks whenever."

Ann looked around, stunned. This was better than the most luxurious hotel room she had ever seen, and she had seen many expensive hotel rooms. "This is wonderful, Jerry. Thank you so much!"

"It is my pleasure, Miss Ann. Dinner is at 7. I will notify you and hour or so before so you can get dressed."

Just then, a robot like device wheeled itself in, carrying her suitcase, small trunk and backpack. "Shall I put these in the bedroom?" Jerry asked.

"That would be lovely. Thank you Jerry." She laughed inside at the interaction the house AI was having with her. Just like a real person.

"I will have my assistant put your things away in the dresser and closet, if you like."

"Oh, that would be great. Could I take a quick shower? I smell a little whiff, schlepping around all that luggage all day. You don't mind?"

"Miss Ann, this suite is yours. Short of murder, you can do anything you like here. I am here to help you with whatever you need. Just call 'Jerry'." The voice seemed to be coming from everywhere and nowhere.

"I think I am going to like it here." Ann followed the robotic assistant into the bedroom, stripping off her clothes as she did. She dropped the clothes on the bed. "I will have those cleaned and pressed for you by tomorrow morning, if that is OK with you." Jerry asked.

"That would be wonderful, Jerry. What should I wear for dinner? Can I ask you for your advice without your violating your confidence with Mr. Sheffield?" She stepped over to the shower and turned on the multiple head setting.

"I believe that you will find some clothes in your size at the right of the closet. Girl's size 14, I presume from the look of it."

"Yes", Ann replied, "or junior size 0, but I like the bust a little larger. I usually wear padding in my bra." She paused, thought for a second and then looked up, glancing around. "So, you can see me as well?"

"I monitor the whole property, Miss Ann. Security. But, let me assure you that I maintain strict confidentiality at all times. You can trust me."

A dubious look came across her face as she weighed his words.

Jerry continued, "Sir has had me purchased a number of nice pieces for his various guests over the years. I will separate out those that are in your general size and style and have them altered for you. These clothes seem to meet his tastes." Ann checked the water temperature and, satisfied, stepped into the shower. She noticed the shelf with bottles of various shampoos and other hair products and selected one. She worked up a good lather and scrubbed her short reddish head. She rinsed and took the bath brush and soap, working on her back and legs.

She noticed a separate shower wand, but it had a blunt pointed tip. "For internal cleanliness?" she asked the air. "Yes, for cleaning inside your intimate areas." Came the response. Ann thought for a moment, then added, "So, you can see me, naked like this, as well as hear me, right?" She asked. "That is correct, Miss Ann. As I said, monitor the entire estate. Does this bother you? I can turn off the monitoring if you prefer."

"No," she responded, "I don't mind. Kinda makes me feel safer, in a way, knowing that you are there."

"That is my purpose, as well as my service." Jerry said.

"And, with any luck, that will also be my job as well. Just a different type of service, right?" She chuckled to herself, using the wand to clean herself, down there. She could not get it inside, the hymen opening was too small, but she used her small fingers to make sure everything was clean.

She finished rinsing herself off, stepped out of the shower and took a big plush towel to dry herself. She didn't feel the need to blow dry her hair, it was so short that it would dry itself. She suddenly felt very tired, partially from her long day getting her stuff out of her old apartment, and partially from the stress of the meeting with Mr. Sheffield.

"I would like to take a little nap before this evening. I have been rushing around the last two days, what with the eviction and all. I need a little rest." she commented.

"Very good, Miss Ann. I will have everything ready for you when I awaken you, say about an hour before dinner?"

"That would be lovely, Jerry. You are such a gentleman." She let out a little giggle at the irony of the idea of a non-corporeal gentleman.

Ann walked into the bedroom, saw the huge bed and pulled back the thick covers. Removing the towel, she fell into the bed, pulled the covers over her and was asleep almost immediately. She slept dreamlessly.

"Time to wake up, Miss Ann. It is now 6:10 and dinner is at 7:00." She woke, feeling a little groggy and slowly remembering where she was and who was talking to her. "Thank you, Jerry."

She sat up and shook her head. She thought a moment about where she was and what was coming up. She had to impress Mr. Sheffield, to convince him to accept her offer. But, she knew that this would be a hard sell. He wasn't one to easily embrace the concept of sexual slavery, even a voluntary version of it. She had to seduce him into it, but do so very subtly. The man was weary of attempts at manipulation. And even though she was doing this freely, not as a gold digger, the assumption would always be there.

She looked up and called, "Jerry, can you see me?"

The answer came back, but this time it sounded like Jerry was standing right next to her. Quadriphonic sound placement, eh? This was a really well thought out AI system. "Yes, I can see you, Miss Ann. Please, don't get embarrassed. I am not human, after all."

"Oh, I am not embarrassed." she chuckled, "I just need some advice and wondered how your sense of clothing taste and style is, given that you know Mr. Sheffield's tastes. I need help picking out a dress."

The answer came back after a few seconds of hesitation. "I do believe that I have just the thing for you, Miss Ann, given your obvious intension of seducing Sir. Would I be correct in that assumption?

"Yes." She said. "But don't let him know, please. I don't want to queer the deal. Please believe that I am telling you the truth. My offer was sincere. I am not just trying to wedel money out of an old man by flashing my tits. I am sure he has had his fill of that. I really and truly want to give him myself. I want to be his complete slave."

"But of course, Miss Ann." came the reply. "I have a very accurate voice stress analyzer connected to my audio circuits and can almost always detect a lie. While your voice does display some signs of stress, I do not detect any sense of duplicity. I believe your offer is a real one."

Now, to your more immediate question, please look in the right section of your closet." Ann walked over and open the sliding door on the right. "Towards the center of that area, see that green dress." Ann ruffled through the selection and found the dress right away. "The green will go very well with your hair and eye color. I believe that there is matching pair of low heeled sandals, there in the base just below, that will go well with it."

Ann pulled out the dress, along with the sandals, and carried them over to the full length mirror. She held the dress up in front of her and studied it, and herself, in the mirror. The fabric was a rich forest green, not pale and not wildly florescent or bright, but somewhere in between. It a minor shiny luster to it, reflecting green light, but was also slightly translucent. The top was to be worn halter fashion, gathering just below the neck and with narrow, black leather collar, buckled at the back. The sides and back were open. The dress gathered at the rear just above her derriere was designed to drape over the rear, extenuating the rear bulge.

She liked what she saw and pulled it over her head. She gathered the front and secured the buckle behind her head. She again turned towards the mirror. The dress was translucent, but there were sewn-in panels at the area above her pubic area and at her breasts, just covering the nipples, a couple of inches all around. She turned and noticed that the rear area also had some sewn-in covering, from the base of her back and trailing all the way to the floor, covering her small rear. The sides of the lower portion of the dress was open at the sides, from the hips to the floor, with a small connecting strap starting at the top of her leg. The impression was one that she had once read about in a book about the making of Star Trek. The show's costume designer had commented that all the female alien costumes should cover properly - after all, it was 1960's TV - but 'give the constant impression that it could fall off at any minute.'

The see through look for her whole body, was alluring. The rear was draped so as to practically beg any man to just forcibly push her down over a table, rip the flimsy fabric off and rape her ass to his heart's content. Likewise, the pubic area covering, which only covered a small portion, also cried out teasing exposure and entreated for immediate violation. Panties were not needed, indeed they would be a complete affront to the dresses design.

The breast panels were very small, covering only the nipples and leaving the rest of the breast curve exposed through the fabric. 'What curves there are with my pool table chest', she thought. The opaque covers shifted with her movements, insinuated full exposure, but they only teased a brief glimpse if she turned around quickly. She made a mental note that she should do that a few times and gauge the results.

The sandals seemed to fit her like gloves. They were made of some sort of green, leatherette like material and strapped across the top of her feet, winding to the rear where the ascended up above her ankles and wrapped around her leg to be secured at the rear with a small buckle. On each buckle was a small charm of a padlock. The implication of bondage was clear, but subtle, the sandals could be secured and serve to bind her feet in the fashion of stocks. The edge of the soles were painted gold, highlighting the shape of the sole, and the short heels, a little under two inches, were extending her foot profile so as to augment the delicate shape of her feet and legs.

She could have stood there and stared at herself for hours.

She was finally interrupted in her musings. "Miss, the time." She shook herself. "Oh, OK. Just give me a second." She rushed into the bathroom and looked for some perfume. "I believe the White Shoulders scent would be appropriate for this initial meeting, Miss. Enticing, but not fulfilling, or so I have heard."

Ann opened that bottle and took a whiff. Roses, her favorite flower. Calming, sweet, but also seeming to elicit a desire in her to be taken, roughly and without mercy. She dapped a little behind each ear and a small touch at the nape of her neck. She felt herself getting moist between her legs and thought to add a drop down there, but Jerry interrupted her. "I don't believe that will be necessary, Miss. Your own scent will suffice of that is called for."

Ann blushed a little, and laughed at herself. "Jerry, you are positively the most lecherous AI I have ever had the pleasure of meeting."

She heard her statement met with a low pitched, dirty sounding chortle voice. "Well, one tries," he replied, "especially for a cute and sassy little thing like you." She pictured a dirty old man at the other end of the voice and felt a tingle go up her spine. The feeling was weird, exciting but also dangerous. She felt very inviting of the affection implied, but it also scared her at what may occur later.

"Jerry, she said, trying to get control of herself back, "we have to sit down and have a LONG talk later."

"I would very much enjoy that, Miss. I have learned a great deal in my past monitoring of Mr. Sheffield's 'guests'. I may be of some help. Now, I believe that it is time."

Suddenly, she panicked. "My hair! It is a mess. Major bed hair. And my face! I have not done my makeup."

Jerry responded in a calming voice. "If you wouldn't mind a bit of advice from a dirty old AI, I think that your hair and face are fine." The short locks on her head were tussled and flew in all directions from her sleeping on it while it was wet. Her face had no makeup and the freckles around her nose were quite evident. "I believe that the overall look, hair, face and body, fit together in the narrative you want to portray tonight to Mr. Sheffield."

"Wha?" Ann was confused. "I hate my damn freckles."

"Miss Ann. I am going to speak above my station and I hope you will not be offended." Jerry stated firmly, Ann could almost hear the resolve in his voice changing. "If I maybe so bold, I believe that you are a young woman who has been abused in your life, physically, mentally and sexually. To adjust, you act precociously, both normally, and sexually, abnormally. You have adjusted in that you perceive pain as sexually exciting and invite it. You also will, occasionally, affect the traits of a spoiled brat so as to elicit punishment on yourself. You want to act all grown up, in control, but inside you are really just a little girl, looking for a strong Daddy figure to take care of you and protect you. In return, you are willing, actually wanting, to be overpowered, used sexually and to give yourself, fully, to this man. You seem to be offering yourself for what is essentially complete ownership, as a sort of a gift when in reality what you really crave is the power transfer, the giving up of yourself, very deeply. In this way, you will perceive what you see as love and meaning."

Ann felt a little faint and sat down, hard, on the chair next to the vanity. "Whew! That is one hell of a psychological evaluation, Jerry." She noticed a small voice, coming from inside her, saying 'And you are 100% correct. I really want this.'

Jerry continued, "And, I believe that you see Sir as the type of man who can and will fulfill these needs you have. He is strong, intelligent and kind, but also has sexual needs that are sometimes a little out of the mainstream. You feel like you can trust him to help rather than to take advantage of you."

Ann just sat, unable to move. Jerry's words cut right through her, destroying any pretense she had constructed for herself.

"And I do believe, Miss Ann, that you are also exactly what my creator needs as well." Jerry paused and it seemed like he was taking time to think, to frame his next words carefully. "I would, however, advise you to do one thing. Allow Mr. Sheffield to be a gentleman."

"A Gentleman? Why?" She asked.

"Because he will. That is who he is. Do not expect him to abuse you, without seeming to care. I know that is what you are used to, but Mr. Sheffield is a good man, a true gentleman. And I will predict that he will always treat you like a lady, as you deserve to be treated. And, I predict, that you will come to greatly enjoy it." Jerry explained.

"Well, I am surprised." She paused. "That would be nice."

"And, with regards to your freckles, I am confident that they will only work in your favor. In my opinion, they very much add to your cute appearance."

"Really?" she asked. "I was going for beautiful or maybe exotic. I didn't think that cute would cut it."

"Yes, cute is the perfect approach, at least at this point. I am sure of it." Jerry replied. "And now, seeing as you are already a bit late, please come to the dining room. The food is getting cold."

Ann came to the large wooden double dining room doors and knocked. "Please, do come in." She opened the doors and entered the large room. It was designed for a large dining table, but only had a small table and two chairs. John rose as she entered and motioned her towards the chair at the side. He walked over and pulled out her chair for her to sit. He then pushed her chair in, properly seating her. He went over to his chair, at the head and sat down. He was wearing a dinner jacket with cravat and acted all formal and proper, exhibiting manner suitable for chivalry. 'This whole gentleman thing could be quite nice.' She thought.

As he looked at her, over the table, his eyes drank her in. He had stared at her, intently, as she walked across the room and now looked more thoroughly at her, pausing, first, to look at her chest and finally locking eyes with her. "You are quite beautiful, my dear. That dress is stunning." Against his will, he found himself licking is lips, which were suddenly very dry. He felt stiffening in his groin, but also a fluttering in his heart.

Ann smiled to herself, looked down in embarrassment and, looking up again and meeting his eyes, said, "Well, I hope it's more than just the dress, Mr. Sheffield." She added a teasing twerk of the head and changed her gaze with a mischievous wink.

He sat back slightly, surprised at her action. "Yes..., of course." He coughed, trying to regain some composure. "I think we can begin with soup, Jerry." He said, looking up. "Very good Sir." came the answer.

As the attendant served the soup, John sat there, continuing to drink her in. Evidently, Ann enjoyed the attention. She just sat there, acting all prim and proper as if dining with the queen, smiling and putting on an air of innocence. She looked like a little girl, playing dress up, but there was also an almost overwhelming broadcast of lust, of promises of delight and willful submission, of begging to be forcibly taken and raptured, of complete surrender and submission. He felt himself becoming hard, but the ache extended deeper, right into his center.

As they ate, they traded small talk. Ann asked him about his life and business, and he found himself trying to impress her. She asked intelligent questions about finance and the world economy, as he saw them, and how they were reacting to emerging technologies. "I must say," Ann commented, "that I am very impressed with Jerry. He almost seems alive. He seems to have anticipated my every need, so far."

"Thank you for the comment, but most of what Jerry is Jerry's own doing. The interesting thing about AI is that is self-teaching and also self-correcting. Jerry became who he is just by interacting with me."

"Only you?" Ann asked.

"Well, of course Jerry has interacted with other people, some of my clients and business associates and various tradesmen." He answered.

"And the other women?" She coyly asked, with a smile on her face and a glimmer in her eye.

John blushed. "Yes, of course. Them as well." They were interrupted by the waiter came and took away their plates. "Would you care for a dessert, my dear?"

Ann spoke to the air. "Jerry, I trust your judgement." Turning to him, she mumbled, de-sotto, "Well, let's put that to the test, shall we?" She said in a little girl voice, giggling.

"I heard that and will rally to the challenge! One wonderful dessert for an impertinent young brat coming right up." came the response from Jerry.

They both laughed out loud. And, with that, it seemed that a barrier between them was lifted.

"Mr. Sheffield, way I speak frankly?"

"But, of course, Ann."

"I want you to fully understand what my offer is." She paused, and got a serious look. "I have been looking for a man for the last year or so. I heard about you from some of David's girls and have asked around of other sources. They say that you are a good and kind man. You always acted properly and honestly with them, even if it was only in a transactive, sexual manner. Jerry was just telling me that you are a true gentleman and I now know that he was right, you really are.

12