Ann Ch. 02 - Offers Made

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I also know that you are older, which usually means wiser and more experienced, than most men. From this I assume that you are also very experienced, sexually. I also know that you are kind, but like most men, you also have your moments of sheer animal lust. I also know that you like young girls, but have never been with any, owing probably to some sort of underage girl taboo."

"If we are being honest, you seem to have me pegged pretty good, young lady. To keep the record straight, though, I have had the experience of taking in a number of young, decidedly under aged girls. They were runaways that would have fallen prey to the pimps and thieves at the bus station. I took them in and cared for them, eventually finding them help of sending them on their way when I felt that they could properly fend cor themselves. And to be completely honest with you, since this seems to be confession time, I have enjoyed their company is some limited sexual ways, always with their complete consent if not their very willing desire. I never engaged in intercourse or anything like that, but did enjoy their posing and dancing while I relieved myself. Some even wanted to perform handjobs on me while telling me erotic stories. But that was all long ago and I do regret doing it, somewhat. With regards to you, though, I don't know whether I should be offended, embarrassed or amused."

Ann thought for a moment, then said, "Yes, let's be totally honest. That is the only way this will work properly. OK, Honest." She licked her lips. "I want to be owned and controlled and protected and taught and just plain used by a man just like you. I also hope, that as time goes on, you may come to love me. A man who will cherish me for what I willingly want. Because of my upbringing, I like to be abused, to be given pain. No, I don't want any permanent marks or blood letting or anything medieval like that, but you can whip me, spank me or just plain slap my face and I will enjoy it, probably even orgasm from it. You can take me anyway you want and as roughly as you want. I will probably even do things to annoy you, just so you have an excuse to 'punish' me, just to give you a good reason to do so. I also trust that you will also take the time to give me pleasure. Being older, I know that you can and that you will take your time doing so. I am SO looking forward to that. I am trying to better understand that side of me, to crave the pleasure as well as the pain."

John noticed that the dress fabric over her nipples was displaying bumps, her nipples, erect, appeared to be very large even though her breasts were practically non-existent. Her nipples were getting hard from her relating her story.

"I offer myself as a chattel, property, a slave to you, collared, and the term for as long as you want. I also have a little fact that will sweeten the offer." She swallowed, hard. "I am also a virgin. Never had intercourse, hymen intact. Check it out for yourself. You can take me whenever you want. You can experience teaching a virgin or, if you prefer, raping a little virgin girl, whenever you want. I am yours to use. And I promise, even though the prospect does scare me, that I will try very hard to be a willing participant." She paused for a moment, looking down and to the right, then added, "Although you will probably have to tie me up, real tight, before hand for some of it."

She looked up again, smiled and said, "Anyway, you like little girls. You haven't seen most of my body yet, but I can assure you that I look like I am about 13. And I can, and will if you want, act like I am a lot younger. I can probably pull off 11 or 12, on a good night. I have done it before, for men much less worthy of the gift than you are. For all intents and purposes, you will be having regular sex with an underage girl at your heart's, or other body parts, desire."

Ann sat back in her chair, looking much smaller than she really was and continued. "As to my willingly taking part, I am very good at role playing. O can and will come up with very exciting scenarios to play out. I can think of one or two, right now, that you would probably like. With regards to anal sex, I have been violently raped in my little girl persona many times, pulling off the reality for my clients while actually loving the pain. Remember, I like Daddy to spank." She winked again.

She paused for a moment, getting a look of confusion on her face, but then continued. "Being honest, I actually do have some fear, some second thoughts about that. Come to think of it, giving up all my control is scary. How do I know that you are not some sort of murderer?"

"I assure you, little one, that I am not."

Ann's whole body physically shivered in her chair. "Oooooo.. that made me shiver. You calling me 'little one'." She leaned forward over the table. "Do that again, pleeeeease?"

John also leaned forward, putting on what he hoped was a predatory look. "I am not a murderer, my cute little, red haired tease. But I do like to spank an occasional pert baby girl butt. Maybe pinch some little nipples until you scream for mercy? Would you like that?"

Ann positively quaked in her seat, then she composed herself, answering in a very proper British accent, "I would find it greatly satisfying if you would be so kind as to whack my pert little fanny at your earliest convenience, M' Lord."

John broke into a laugh. "I will say, Ann, that your offer is attractive. Can I sleep on it?"

"You can 'sleep with it', if you want. Mr. Sheffield." She answered seductively.

"No, don't tempt me beyond my ability to endure. I think that I will sleep alone tonight, Ann. You will have my decision for you in a day or two. I have a few things to check on first. But, in any case, please feel free to stay here for as long as you want. You DO make dinner time more enjoyable that usual"

"Thank you, Mr. Sheffield, sir."

"And, if I do decide to take you on, to love and cherish and ravish and rape and beat and punish you to my heart's content, would you have me?

"With my whole heart and soul and mind."

Just then, the waiter arrived with dessert. Ann took the fork and sampled it. "Chocolate Mousse! Perfect Jerry."

Jerry answered, "Thank you, little Miss. Would you care for something to drink?"

"Milk," she answered, "since everyone around here has finally gotten it that I am just a little girl."

12