Ann Ch. 03

Story Info
Ann's story. Preparations Made and Reasons Studied.
4.2k words
4.36
5.8k
3

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3 -- Preparations Made

John Sheffield sat at his desk in his secreted away attic office. He gazed out the round gable window, one way glass with colored panels on the outside. 'Here I am, the guy who is supposed to know how to make decisions. I design computer applications that run huge companies and control security on nuclear weapons, but this little girl has me stumped.' He mused.

It had been 4 hours since the dinner desert was served and Ann went to her room for the night, not quite 24 hours they had first spoke on the phone. But to him, it seemed like a lifetime. He was overwhelmed by the great opportunity that had landed directly in his lap, but he was more overwhelmed -- if that was possible -- by the responsibility attached to the opportunity. He did not take that responsibility lightly. And that was what had him in such a paralyzed state.

"Jerry," he asked the air, "where is Ann now?"

"She is in her room, fast asleep. According to my scanning she is resting nicely."

"What did she do when she came in from dinner?"

"She undressed, performed her toilet, read for about a half hour and then went to sleep."

Curious, he asked, "What was she reading?"

"I believe it was the English translation of Desclos' Story of O. She seemed to be about halfway through it."

"Well, that would explain some of her idea to throw herself at me like that. This whole slavery idea."

"It would seem so, Sir." Jerry replied, then went on with a slight change in his tone. "Sir, may I have permission to speak to you in personal mode? It would be better for me to explain and analyze if I was thinking in peer mode."

"Of course, Jerry. What's on your mind?"

"Could you please activate your B monitor?" John turned in his swivel chair and activated the middle computer monitor on his work desk. As it came up, it displayed a low light image of a sleeping girl. Jerry zoomed and focused in on her face. John saw what seemed to him to be the cutest little girl he had ever seen, a girl who was just starting to grow into full maturity, 'including sexual maturity', he thought to himself. But the face was also one of an angel, beautiful and peaceful in her sleep.

"John," Jerry said, using the personal mode of address, "You must do this."

"Must?" he started?

"Yes, must. Few others could be trusted with this and it is also exactly what you need in this stage of your life. Commitment, love, sexual release and a long term monogamous relationship. You need someone to love and care for. You also need someone to teach and mentor. If you don't do this, you will be forever stuck with an old nagging AI who will never let you forget it."

"But Jerry, you have no idea what a responsibility this is." John argued.

"No, John, I don't. I can't. I am just an AI, limited by my programming, but learning more every day. But I can draw some logical assumptions as to what it means, especially for you. Remember, my initial pathways were set by yours."

John stared at the sleeping girl. "I would be completely responsible for the life, growth and welfare of another human being. I would have complete control."

"Which is, really, no different than any other parent."

"You have talked to her, Jerry. What is your assessment of her personality"?

"I have been keeping a running analysis going as I get to interact with her more. I can tell you that there is no voice-stress fluctuations when she speaks. At least, she believes everything she said is true. There is no evidence of obfuscation. She is who she says she is, as much as we know, anyhow."

"Please run a complete background check on her, as well as her family. I want to get a better handle on her Father and what he meant to her. That seems to be the role that I will be compensating for, right?"

"That seems to be correct, John. She does have "Daddy Issues", as they say, which are pretty obvious. What is not obvious is where they come from and the erroneous mental pathways that they have formed. I will endeavor to have her allow me to do a complete medical evaluation, including a series of personality panels, conducted without her direct knowledge of course, and give you a complete report tomorrow. Then, maybe, we can design a plan to re-path her thinking to a more normal course."

"I find it interesting, even promising, that she has remained a virgin." John mused. "Could be a reaction to the incest taboo, or is it a desire to save herself for one more worthy, in her mind. She seems very willing, even eager, for me to deflower her, but I think it had better wait until we know more."

"Curious line of inquiry. I hadn't thought of that aspect." Jerry answered.

John nodded to himself. "Well, in any case, that will give us a starting point, in any case. Now, I assume that you have already adjusted to her presence, food demand, cleaning load, etc."

"Yes sir. Back to formal mode now."

"OK. I must talk to Giuseppe, the jeweler guy, you know who I mean."

"I do, Sir. What did you have in mind?"

"I am going to run up my old AUTOCAD skills and design the girl a nice collar. If we are going to do this, why not go whole hog. Let's go a little overboard, if only for her sake. To make it genuine and real for her. "

"So, you are going to accept her offer?"

"Maybe, maybe not, but I can get a little ahead of the game, right?"

"Quite right, Sir.

"That's right, Giuseppe, Metal rope, gold and tungsten mix, weaved, at about ¼" diameter. Yes. Of course."

John leaned back in his chair, cradling the phone receiver to his ear. He never had gotten fully captured by wear buds. "I want something that is light, flexible but substantial, something that says forever. Yes, two days. Hang the expense, I want to see that delivered in two or three days, at the most. Fine. You too, Friend. Kiss Maria for me, will you? OK."

He hung up the phone and was interrupted. "Sir, I believe I have located that furniture piece you were seeking. I took the liberty of having it sent to the mill works for its renovation."

"Good. And the other things have already arrived? The candle stands, tools and all?"

"Yes Sir. All on-site. I also took the liberty of blocking access to the Great room until the time is right. We must have our little secrets, mustn't we?"

"You know, between the two of us, we just might be able to pull this off. Jerry, you are a wonder."

"Thank you, Sir."

*

"So, everything checks out for you physically, Miss Ann," Jerry concluded after analyzing her readings. "You are very healthy and seem to have a very low resting heart rate. Do you work out regularly?"

"No, not really, but I do enjoy running and swimming."

"Swimming is a wonderful all around exercise. You must use our pool here. I will put that on your workout plan. Now, as to diet, we must remember to space out and cut down on your intake of sweets. You are currently at 109 lbs., about 10 lbs. over your optimum. We can shave that off in a couple of weeks, but I will have to restrict your intake of sugar."

"Aww, Jerry. What's a little sweets between friends, right?" Ann whined.

The AIs tone changed to sound more like a strict old English Headmaster. "You will find out, Miss Rogan, that I cannot be bought. Rules are rules, and besides, they are for your own good."

"OK, but don't be surprised if I sneak stuff in from time to time," she said.

Jerry changed the subject. "Speaking of shaving, I noticed that you have no body hair."

"Yeah. I had it all removed. Electrolysis. Cost me a fortune, and took forever to find someone reputable." Ann blushed a little. "Do you think John will like it? Or is it too pedophile?"

I do believe that Sir will appreciate your endeavor. He was never really one for body hair, especially in the pubic region." Jerry hesitated, then said, "He says that it tickles his nose too much and he has to sneeze."

Ann twitched, then started laughing. "Tickled his nose, eh? My, my. I like this guy more and more."

"Now, for some other questions. I am going to ask some questions, and some of them will be very intimate. All right?"

Ann looked thoughtful for a moment. "Somehow, a machine asking me stuff is not as embarrassing as it would be for a real human. I will try to answer them as best as I can. But, please, go back to calling me Miss Ann. I like when you do that."

"Of course, Miss Ann. Now, how would you characterize your relationship with your Father?

*

"It is very close to what you thought, Sir. She is suffering from what could be generally called 'Daddy Issues'." Jerry explained. John studied the graphs that Jerry provided to his monitor screen showing the results of the various psychometric exams, the read-outs of the physical reactions to Jerry's questions. They told clear story.

"She was traumatized and sexualized early by her Father. The combination of the physical abuse and the sexual component added to it have left her sexually and emotionally untethered."

John leaned back his chair, his chin in his hand with his finger playing with his mustache. "So what does that mean, simply?"

Jerry explained. "She has no foundation for her familial or sexual identity. She lived with the abnormal, so she has no basis, no root upon which to build her emotional structure with regards to sex or love. She interprets sensation, especially intense sensation, as pleasure, even if the sensation is painful. And intense sensation was always a product of her abnormal interactions with her Father, and always related to some sort of punishment for wrong doing."

"So that's why she sought me out?"

"Yes Sir. Her unconscious is, at least, rational enough to know that relationships with people who will cause her intense sensation, sensation that she craves and that her mind interprets as pleasure, will usually be dangerous to her physical health. She cannot trust being with just anyone as they may take advantage of her and cause her harm. So, when she heard about a kind man who was also rich and who enjoys younger women and likes to sometimes 'make believe' being with little girls, she was interested."

"I can see that. Yes."

Jerry continued. "She sees being with you as safe and able to provide her sensation needs as well as her need for a loving and caring Daddy, like the one she had but without the evil intent. She also sees this as a way for her to develop a mature romantic ethic in her life. A way for her to adjust back to being normal. So, she seeks a loving 'Daddy' who will teach her all about love and sex."

"Kinda like a 'Father with benefits'."

"Indeed, Sir. Very succinctly put."

John found himself understanding more of where he was and what he must do. "So, I have to provide her with a re-routing of her emotional end ethical pathways so that she matures and is able to enter into normal romantic relationships. I see."

Jerry added, "And that is best done in a relationship where she is free to, and has, in fact, given up all control of herself. She is trying to present a blank slate personality so as to have it re-written in the proper way. She must give up control so she can be taught. And who better to teach her than yourself."

"Whew, that's a tall order. Am I up to the challenge?"

"I believe so, Sir. And I will help."

"And, my 'compensation' for this is to have a sex slave to serve my every wish."

"Yes Sir. But, I trust that you see that there will come a time when she will be cured and will no longer need you, when, in fact, your presence will be a hindrance to her mental health."

"Yes, I can see that. And, I trust that you will make sure that I know when that time arrives. I don't think that any man, given these circumstances, could be trusted to withdraw easily."

"Quite right, Sir."

*

Ann walked into the study, saw John sitting in a huge chair reading a print-out, and sat down on the couch across from him. She waited for a few moments, until he looked up, noticing she was there.

"You wanted to see me?" she asked.

"Yes, Ann. Think that we should get to know each other a little better before we move ahead. I am sure that you understand the gravitas of this deal."

Ann nodded, blushing a little. John, through Jerry and his 'exams', had learned that she tended blush on her cheeks and ears when she was embarrassed. "What would you like to know?"

"I understand that your Father was abusing you, sexually and otherwise, and you decided to leave. You came to the big city and went to work, waitress, dog walker and, occasionally, escort for David. Did you enjoy that work?"

Ann looked thoughtful for a moment, answering, "Yes, I loved the dogs and even the escorting. But, I got type cast as 'the little girl to abuse in the ass'. That was not the vibe I was looking for, if you know what I mean."

"What type of sex do you like? Ann?"

"Well, outside of intercourse, which I have told you has not happened to me yet, I like felatio, and am very good at it, if I do say so myself. Wanna see?"

"No, not yet. When I touch you next, it will either be because of my ownership, or to shake your hand goodbye, as you leave."

"Well, give me a chance already. OK, so I do kinda enjoy anal. The initial entry hurts sometimes, but I get used to it and cam even cum that way. I also am good with hand jobs and dancing, teasing and stuff like that."

"What do you enjoy, Little Girl?"

She smiled at the nick name. "Oh, that sounds nice. Please call me that again."

"Tell me your desires, my little one, so I can fulfill them." John said with flourish.

"And you call me a tease! Anyway, that's just the point. I do enjoy being 'the little girl'. Not an infant or anything like that. No diaper fetish. I enjoy playing like I am a young girl innocent of sex and romance and just starting out learning. I like to be taught, not just about the physical actions, but also about the reasons and emotions and sensations involved and what they mean and where they come from and how they fit into life. I really enjoy personal interaction during sex. I could never just lay there and take it. I have to be involved. I am also good at roll playing, from my 'little girl' days. I made up a lot of stories doing that."

"What about pain? You say that you are a masochist. What, exactly, does that entail and what is prohibited."

"Pretty much anything. Depending on my mood, I like spanking and even whipping, as long as there is no permanent physical damage. I don't like to be blooded or scarred. I also like being punched and slapped at various times. As I told you before, I used to cum from being spanked, even without any other 'stimulation'."

"Well, I think I can introduce you to some other new forms of pain, as well as other sensations. Does that scare you?"

Ann thought for a moment, then said, "A little, maybe. But I am finding myself strangely drawn to you and find that I really trust you, I don't know why. The other girls said that you were always kind and polite. Except Clarisse, you know her as Alex, I believe. She has something against you."

"I will have to talk to her and straighten that out with her. It's just a misconception. I intended no insult to her, I just could not 'get it up' that time and she was so waiting for me. She took it personally and stormed off."

"It would be nice if you did. I don't like friends who don't like other friends."

"So, tell me more about your escort days, please."

*

"Sir, it has arrived. They are moving it to the Great Room, as you requested. Should they unpack it?"

"No, Jerry. I will take care of the. It requires some 'sensitive' assembly."

John got up from his desk, took a hammer and crowbar out of his tool box and went downstairs.

There it say, crated but actually here. It had cost him over a million dollars to obtain the antique and have it refurbished.

It was known, infamously, as The Table. Only 10 were ever constructed and many were copied, but he had an original.

The Table was an old antique, a throwback to other times and, in this case, other places. It was originally crafted in Spain, after the Moors had been kicked out, during the beginnings of the Inquisition, when Ferdinand had re-conquered his kingdom. And its design contained some of the ingenious and sadistic implements of Islamic tradition. After all, they were masters at managing slaves. When Spain was returned to the Christian sphere, the Church sent representatives, Jesuits, led by the infamous Torquemada, to cleanse the land of heretics, Muslims that stayed after the conflict but hid their religion from the new Catholic masters. They had to be rooted out.

And torture was the primary authority of the inquisition.

The Table appeared to be a simple wooden table, 4 x 4 wooden legs bolted to the floor, with a horizontal wooden platform. The platform was covered, originally, with soft leather, but this restored version replaced the leather with a modern microfiber style fabric that mimicked leather perfectly, covering some thin padding. The idea was not so much to provide comfort from the hard wooden surface, but to not cause any additional discomfort that would distract from the more exquisite, and intense, sensations that the inquisitors would inflict on their subjects.

The table was designed to completely immobilize the subject but still provide means of complete access and movement of the arms, legs, head and body of the subject. There was a vertical wooden 4 x 4 that extended downwards from under the head of the table with two soft leather strap restraints at the midpoint and end of this post, for securing the arms above the elbows and at the wrists of the victim. These straps were fastened by large brass buckles and were wide and soft so as to now bruise or damage the skin. The width of the table above this post was indented on the sides, so as to allow for the subject's arms to be taken straight back, behind their back, and here immobilized.

The table width was approximately the width of a torso, with a small widening at the table top at the waist area. This increased width would serve to support the body, but not provide any sort of ledge.

At the foot, there were two leg restraints, with leather straps situated at the ankles and above the knees. These restraints were on narrow wooden beams that were attached to the table with an ingenious set of hinge mechanisms. They would allow the legs to be spread to any width up to 95 degrees, pivoting directly under where the hip joint would be. The legs could be moved to completely come together or to be spread at any angle. The beams were moved by ancient cast iron crank and gear system and the beams could also be lifted, raising the legs up all the way to complete vertical or to spread the legs into a V configuration, wide open.

The head of the table had a leather strap that fit around the neck, but the area under the head itself was constructed as a ledge that could be lowered. There was a strap at the end of the ledge that could be placed around the subject's forehead, completely immobilizing the head, bent back, and maintaining a straight line for unobstructed passage into the mouth and throat.

The Table had been placed near the Great Room's massive stone fireplace, just its right. There was easy access to the fireplace and its heating racks for the interrogator. The Table had, in older times, been used for inquisitional "examination", which was a commonly used wording for torture. With the subject totally immobilized, with complete freedom for positioning the subject. The interrogator had the ability to utilize an almost unlimited number of torture positions and techniques.

There was also a side table, used for storing and presenting the many torture implements. Hot pokers could be applied to various areas of the body. Additional leather straps could be used to squeeze arms and legs, cutting off blood flow and then releasing it again to cause an exquisite pain similar to what divers experience when they have the bends. The neck strap could be systematically tightened causing partial or full strangulation. Pointed objects could be used to poke or pierce the body, there were also a variety of spoked wheels that could be run over delicate skin. The side table was usually covered Many times, just revealing to the subject the various torture implements would be enough to completely loosen the naked and quivering victim's tongue.

12