Ann Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Table had been used for executions, long ones, 'Death by Torture' the called it, which could sometimes be extended out for days, depending upon the patience of the executioners and the endurance of the condemned. Death by torture was a commonly used threat, one that was, unfortunately, carried out often.

Many times, given the perverse psychological bent of its operators, the Table would also be used for just sexual purposes, either as a means of torture or as merely as a sex toy. The subject, usually a female, could be entered easily, in all her openings and positioned for great variety of entry points, sometimes all of them at once. Entering her vaginally, anally or orally was easy, without her being able to resist. She would be totally helpless and completely unable to stop any of it. There were a number of implements that were used to penetrate the subject, phallic shaped devices that were smooth, ribbed, bumpy, sharp or all of the above. Some had bristle or feather ends so as to provide stimulation at their ends. Many of these could be connected to various cranks, either manual or mechanically driven, to rotate them or move them in and out with various levels of pressure and depth.

Because of the design of the head restraint, with its head support lowered, the victim, male or female, could be positioned so that there was a straight and unblocked pathway for fellatio. Usually, the mouth and lower jaw would be held open by a smooth metal ring or metal clamps, with a wide variety of sizes depending upon the width of the man's member. The rings had indentations at the top and bottom that held the ring firmly between the teeth with leather side straps to hold it in place.

The Table had also been known as a device for ceremonial defloration, for the ritualistic taking of virgins. Throughout history, here had been a concept of the local priest, king or feudal lord having 'jus primae noctis', or right of first night. This was the supposed right to have a newly married virgin be deflowered by someone in authority. It dated all the way back to the ancient Epic of Gilgamesh. The Table served as an efficient means of deflowering a virgin even if she was going to put up a fuss. The girl was properly secured, helpless and could not only be taken vaginally, but also anally and orally, as the lord desired.

The table had been acquired from an antique dealer in Europe, no doubt used by some European aristocrats for their games (sex slavery being a long tradition among Europe's elites, now easily fed by Eastern European sex trafficking) and completely and loving restored by a millwright that John knew. It was fully functional and tenderly upgraded, keeping it as close to the original as could be achieved, but with some modern upgrades such as the soft microfiber cushioning in place of the old, rotted leather.

It was with the help of this Table that John hoped to teach Ann, and also top learn things for himself.

*

All the preparations had been made and all the necessary equipment was in place. All that remained was John's decision on whether to go ahead with it. It was a huge responsibility and held great possibility of tragic outcome. But it also offered hope, both for Ann and for John.

12