Ann Ch. 04

Story Info
The story of Ann. Commitments Made.
6.3k words
4.46
3.8k
1
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4 - Commitments Made.

Ann slowly became aware of the song of birds. And, the wind, wind blowing through the trees and birds in those trees. She languished in the waking state, the between place. She could lay here forever.

But she had to get up.

"I am sorry, Miss Ann, but you requested a wakeup call at 7."

"Thank you Jerry. I'm up." She sat up and wrestled herself around. Her movements suddenly accelerated and she rushed off to the bathroom. 'Morning bladder,' she thought. 'I almost wet the bed.'

After she had finished at the toilet, she walked over to the basin and splashed cold water into her face. She would hold off on her showering and morning hygiene until after her workout. She selected a pair of running shorts and a tee shirt, not really caring what they looked like, or even if they were clean. Her mind was elsewhere, musing, wandering, and trying to figure things out.

She had settled into sort of a schedule, urged on by Jerry. She exercised, swam, studied school subjects, but she also studied some curricula that Jerry had put together for her, subjects that she had never studied, or even knew existed, before. It was almost like his literate computer presence was slowly taking over her life, pushing her in a particular direction.

Jerry's curricula included various classic erotic novels, especially those that included slavery or submission topics. There were also books full of "The official slave rules and traditions of Gor". There were classics like "The Story of O", Marquis DeSade the Mr. Gray novels. There were official poses, formalities, rules and body contortions to be learned, the various Gorean forms and other mythos.

She drank it all in, she loved learning new things, but especially looked forward to the erotic material. She read those voraciously, often staying up until the wee hours engrossed in the stories.

When she complained about all the studying, as she had the previous night, Jerry had replied, "If you are really going to be a sex slave, Miss Ann, you really should learn all you can about it so you can do a really good job. After all, this was all your idea to begin with." Ann saw the logic in that but she also felt hoist on her own petard. "And," Jerry continued, "More importantly, you really should learn all about what you are getting yourself into before you make that kind of commitment."

Ann studied.

It had been almost a little more than a week since Ann had arrived here. 9 full days of waiting for an answer to her question. She looked forward to another day of waiting, working and studying, but also hoped that she would see John again. He had been mostly absent at meals and Jerry would not reveal where he was or what he was doing. The estate was a delight to live in, but she really wished she had an answer to her proposal.

When she finished putting on her workout clothes, he heard Mr. Sheffield speaking to her over Jerry's speakers. "Ann, are you there?"

"Right here, Mr. Sheffield. In my room. Just got up and headed for my workout."

"I have decided to accept your offer."

Ann felt a rush run through her. She jumped up and down, screamed and rushed into her bathroom. "I'll be there in 5 minutes, just have to get cleaned up!" She wanting to shower and shampoo - she did smell a little whiff - and run to him immediately, ready to give herself to him right then and there. "Hold it right there, young lady! Calm down, cool down. No rush. I have some conditions of my own for you to consider first."

She paused, wearily, looking up at his voice. "And what might they be, Mr. Sheffield?" she said, suspiciously.

"You must prepare yourself. There are a couple of details to attend to if we are going to do this right. I have been working on many of them, Jerry has some of the details, but I will leave some of these decisions to you. I will expect to see you in the Great Room at 7:00 tonight. Come prepared.

He paused a moment.

If you are to be my property, if you are really serious about doing this, I will have a proper ceremony celebrating the event."

"A ceremony? Like in the stories?"

"Yes, Ann. A classic sex slave collaring ceremony. With all the trimmings. Interested?"

"A whole formal ceremony? Seriously? Oh, yes, YES!! Thank you, thank you, thank you. You are so good to me." She started running around her suite, looking for things, but not knowing what she was looking for. Her mind ran with pictures, ideas, stories that she had read and her heart overflowed with multiple emotions. She started laughing and crying, both at the same time.

"Now, now. Settle down, Little One, settle down, and relax. We have a whole day to prepare, and Jerry will help. Much of the work has already been done. Just settle down, take a breath, do your normal workout and have breakfast. There is plenty of time."

Ann, plopped down on her bed and tried to compose herself. She took a deep breath and held it, finally letting it out. "As you wish, Master."

"No, not Master yet. That will come tonight after your formal collaring. Till then." He answered, ringing off.

Ann could not help herself. She started jumping up and down again, shivering with nervous energy and excitement. FINALLY, this was going to happen.

"Well, Miss Ann, we best get about it, shall we?"

She sat down on her bed again. "OK, what's first?"

"Sir has arranged for you to have a formal collaring ceremony, traditional in the various slave cultures. It will be full of pomp and ritual and all the trimmings. He thought you would like that. He has also been busy doing his studying. Remember, he is also entering into a covenant and has his responsibilities as well."

Ann took a moment to think about that. "I never thought of that, to tell you the truth." She wondered what this talk of preparation was all about. "That is so thoughtful of him, to arrange a big deal like this. He is so considerate." She smiled, nor more calm. "What do I have to do?"

Jerry answered. "You will be expected to play a big role in this ceremony. After all, it is all about you, right? I believe that the actual protocol is well outlined in one of your books. Parts of it are mandatory and must be observed, but there is also a great deal of freedom offered for the candidate slave to customize. We also have to get you properly clothed and equipped."

"I get to pick some clothes again? Cool!"

*

"So, everything is in place?" John asked.

"All in place and ready. She is very excited and can hardly wait. I do believe that you will be greatly please with her choice of attire and presentation style."

"And your sensors are all working? They will be vital if we are to do this without harming her."

"All up and running. I have her medical profile complete now. I have been monitoring her during exercise, especially core workouts. You will have an earbud that I can talk to you, keeping you informed of her condition and offering advice. It is very small and will not be visible to her. I have even determined a sexual excitation profile for her."

"Oh? How did you get that?" He asked, surprised.

"She has masturbated, twice, since she has been here. Once, I offered her a small vibrator that was equipped with sensors."

"You are a devious AI, Jerry."

"Thank you, Sir. One tries."

*

Promptly, at 7:00, Ann padded across the large tiles in the hallway leading to the Great Room. It was located at the far west end of the house and was just one large room, 20 foot ceilings with wooden beams, the walls lined with book shelves and the furniture all old, plush and made from brown leather. She had only been in there once before, right after she had first arrived, and was very impressed with the ambiance. She could think of no better place for the rite.

The entrance had big double doors made of thick wood with large cast iron handles with a large iron knocker between then. Ann had prepared herself, dressing and doing her hair for the occasion. She felt she was also properly equipped for the emotions that this would stir in her. She was nervous, yes. She realized that this observance was like a formal debut, senior prom and a wedding all rolled into one. But she was so enlivened, knowing that a whole new way of life would follow.

But what would happen after she was collared? She would be, officially and formally, renouncing all control of herself. She would become the chattel of John Sheffield, brilliant reclusive billionaire. Was she ready for that, for a lifetime commitment?

And what would happen after, sexually. Wouldn't this be the time that he would deflower her? With all the excitement about the actual event, she had not given any thought to what would happen after. Was she ready to finally get fucked, to have a man force himself into her? Sure, she had had men in her mouth and butt before, but those did not seem to her to be on the same scale as intercourse. After all, that was the place that a man's penis was SUPPOSED to go in, right? All these thoughts ran through her head as she came closer and closer to the door, and she found the speed of her pace slowing as they did.

Her bare feet slowly traversed on the cold tiles as she finally reached the doors. The thought of her just turning around and running far away passed through her mind, and to her surprise, was not immediately rejected. She took a deep breath, held it and slowly let it out. "Well, here I go. Ready or not." She reached out, as instructed, pulled and released the large iron knocker. It hit the door and a loud thud resounded.

"Who knocks?" Came his voice from within.

"Ann Rogen." Ann answered loudly. "I beg to submit to you."

"Enter." Came the response after a brief pause.

Ann pushed open one door and stood at the entrance. It was darker inside, the room lit only by several large rows of candles and the light from the massive fireplace, in which a large fire crackled. John Sheffield stood in front of the fireplace, tall, strong with his legs slightly spread and his hands at his side. He was dressed in a formal evening coat, burgundy with black trim, an amber colored cravat and loose fitting trousers with suede slippers. His eyes were glued on her.

Suddenly, the full weight of what she was about to do fell on her. 'Well, here goes nothing', she thought. She squared her shoulders, head held high and proud, and passed through the door frame. She stopped when inside and closed the door behind her. Then she stood for a moment, wanting him to see her clearly.

She was dressed in a thick robe of off white, course weave, gauzy fabric, complete with huge hood that also covered the upper portion of her face in shadow and flowed all the way down to within an inch of the floor. The robe was a wrap and opened at the front but was being held closed by two long white silken ropes which were wrapped around her waist.

With had practiced precision and remembered to move slowly and deliberately. After a moment, she moved forward. She had seen the move depicted in the movie, 'Crazy Rich Asians', when the bride started down the aisle to her groom. Her right leg lifted and slipped out between the front folds of the robe, her foot pointed delicately, like she was stepping over some obstruction. It was an exaggerated walk that highlighted the length of her legs, even though they were short, and she thought it was very erotic. One leg and foot forward, the foot pointed and coming to rest on the ground ahead at the ball of the big toe, her leg exposed well above the knee. Then body moved forward and the robe again covered the leg. Then the other leg poked out and the walking dance progressed. It was slow and strangely seductive. Revealing, like the stalking moves of a large cat.

Ann walked up to stand in front of John. She raised her head and looked into his eyes. After a moment, she reached out and untied the two silken ropes wrapped around her. With great formality she took the silken cords and measured them, finding their middles. She draped them over both her hands, palms upwards, and held them out to John. "I will always obey you, but these are for you to use if I fail to do so, to bind me and remind me that I am giving up any choice."

John reached out and, with great solemnness, took the cords, folding them and placing them next to the cloth cover on the heavy wood side table.

He said, "Please, let me see my new possession. What do you have to offer?"

Ann reached up and pulled back the hood, exposing her face and head.

"This," she said, "This is what I offer, in complete fullness."

"You are indeed, beautiful." He said.

Ann bowed her head, the looked up again.

"I have a gift for my new slave." John turned to the side table and picked up a carved wooden box. He turned towards Ann, opening the box and showing her the contents. Inside, nestled in red velvet, was a collar. Ann looked inside and gasped.

The collar was exquisite, an artistic mixture of delicacy and potency. It consisted of two lengths of cord, about ¼" in diameter, woven with two colors of fine wire. There were thin gold threads interwoven with others, gray in color and dull. The contrast seemed strangely appropriate. At each end of the cords were round clasps, where the collar connected and locked behind her neck. Where the cords met, they were connected to a small round iron ring, about the size of a half dollar. There was a green gem inset at the top of the ring, a large rectangular emerald that blazed with the reflected light of the fire. As Ann looked closer, she noticed that within gem, which was slightly larger than the ring, was a capital letter A. It was etched inside, forever there and protected, reflecting beauty to all that would see it.

"It is yours, if you want it. But you must put it on yourself. This must be completely your decision, your choice, free and clear." John said, his voice slightly choking at the end.

Ann fought to keep her voice from faltering. She cleared her throat and started. "Master, I of my own free will, with clarity of mind, heart and conscience, I surrender my life to you, submitting to your will in all things." Ann had difficulty holding back tears of happiness. As she spoke, she felt the words coming up from the deepest part of her heart. "I accept your collar as the outward and visible sign of my deepest joy; that I am yours. I gladly beg your authority over me and trust you to guide me on the right path. I vow to honor you with my every thought, word and action. I promise to stay with you, support you and fulfill your needs and desires as you allow. You are the center of my universe, the light of my life and the love of my heart. I give you my mind, my body, my heart and my inner self, now and always."

Ann reached up and unclasped the button holding the robe together, letting it slip from her shoulders to the floor. Beneath, she was clothed on top with a bandeau, tied at the back, and a two piece loincloth with side ties below. The fabric was the same of the robe, but with a tighter weave. Her slim body was beautiful, but she quaked slightly, out of nervousness.

Ann went to her knees before John, assuming the collaring position. She reached out into the box, removed the collar, raising her head, and placed it around her neck. She then lowered her head and secured the clasp at the back, removing the small key. She bowed at the waist and, using both hands, reached up and offered the key to her new Master.

John took the key from her hands. "Bracelets!" he said. Ann immediately assumed the bracelet slave position, kneeling with her knees slightly spread, her back straight, he head up and her arms behind her back with her wrists touching.

"Ann," he spoke clearly and with a firmness of voice she had not heard before, "I will never forget the gift I have accepted and the responsibility that I have undertaken here. I am charged with your wellbeing in all you do. My decisions will affect you in every way. Your life is literally in my hands and I will never shy away from or abdicate from that obligation, but use the power you have given me wisely. I will never consider only myself. I will always remember that you will follow wherever I may go. I will not lead you into harm and I will be mindful that you will look to me in all things for guidance and teaching. I promise to learn from you what is good and safe for you, and be prepared to give as much, or more than I receive from you. The Master's life is a double edged sword. It can give pleasure and it can punish. I will never forget that, and will consider every facet of any situation before using that power. It will never be used in anger, and will always be faithful to this oath.

"Thank you for giving me the gift of your submission, Ann," he said softly. Reached out, saying, "Rise!" Taking her hand in his, he helped her to stand. He pulled her towards him, holding her chin. Bending down, gently toughed his lips to hers, lightly kissing. He extended his tongue, ever so little, and softly flicked it to her lips. He released her chin and stepped back, just wanting to look at her.

She stood there, all 4' 11" or her, clothed in a bandeau and loin cloth, clothes that covered her "private parts", but that presented as being easily removable. The clothes begged to be ripped off to expose her completely. It struck him, just then, that even though Jerry provided complete video coverage of the entire house and grounds, including her bed and bathrooms, he had never availed himself. He had no idea what she looked like naked. This struck him as strange, he was usually somewhat of a voyeur of his female 'guests', but it also struck him as quite noble on his part for not having done so in Ann's case.

Suddenly, that realization meshed with the knowledge that he now completely owned this girl, that he could do anything he wanted and she was completely in agreement.

He reached down, wrapping an arm around her small waist and roughly pulled her towards him. With the other hand, he grabbed her hair. He lifted her up to him, surprised at her light weight, and kissed her. He opened his mouth and she reciprocated, their tongues meeting and tangling with each other. Ann let out a deep moan, one that came from her as much as an exhaled breath reaction to his roughness as it did from the pleasure of his kiss.

'He is SOOO strong!' she thought. 'He just wants to take me, use me. And ... I really want to be taken.'

John slowly and deliberately moved his tongue around her mouth, examining every square inch. Then he plunged it, deep as he could, down her throat. Ann's moan deepened and appeared to change to include more alarm and fear.

"That registered a strong fear spike, Sir." Jerry's voice spoke in his earbud.

He scooped her up in his arms, she was like a rag doll in his arms, so light and non-resistant, compliant he his every whim. But he was not interested in a girl that just laid there. He wanted active participation.

And, given his current situation, he had some work to do before that could happen. Jerry was monitoring the entire event and John was confident that he would carefully keep track of Ann's physical reactions and her medical readings.

Carrying her easily, he moved to the Table, laying her on it. He first fastened the neck restrain, pulling it firmly and making sure that the padding caused no restriction to her breathing or neck pulse. Her eyes widened as he clipped the buckle, questioning, but she said nothing. The strap padding also contained a pressure sensor, linked to Jerry, to monitor her pulse and blood pressure. The 'restored' Table had also been carefully upgraded with all the most modern medical technology that John could find. He was taking no chances.

He then allowed her arms to fall to the side and gathered them to the post beneath. He secured her wrists and the straps located above the elbows. He then moved to her legs, fastening the straps above her knees and at her ankles.

12