Ann Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you comfortable, Ann? Do any of the straps bind?"

"Quite comfortable, my Master. I feel so helpless, and it really excites me." She replied, smiling.

"Good. You really can't move, right?"

She squirmed, testing her bindings. "Not very much."

John grinned and lifted his eyebrow evilly. "Good! Now I can have some fun." He reached under the table end and turned a metal crank. The two wooden leg supports started to move, spreading her legs out to the side. "I believe that you are pretty flexible, my little victim, right?"

"I can do complete splits. I stretch every day." She answered.

John continued to turn the crank until her legs were fully spread, wide apart and at a little less than 90 degrees to her torso. The two loincloth pieces fell, the one at the front drooping to cover her vagina and her anus.

"I never asked you if you were ticklish. Are you?" His eyebrow rose again.

"Ticklish?" Then her eyes went wide. "NOO! Please no. Don't tickle me! I am so ticklish. PLEASE DON'T!"

John reached out and lightly ran the end of his finger up the exposed and vulnerable sole of her right foot. Ann reacted immediately, as if she had been hit with a jolt of electricity. "NOOOO! PLEASE!!"

Ann bucked and screamed and struggled in her bindings, begging him to stop as John moved his fingertips, ever so lightly, up and down the sole of her foot, gently tickling. He started out on the sole of her foot, then gliding around to her ankles; they were really ticklish. 'Who'da thunk.' He reflected as he studied her reactions. His finger skimmed softly over the skin of her calf muscle, and dwelled for a while at the inside of her knee, tickling her thoroughly. He really enjoyed watching her thrash around and begging him to stop. Her reaction was huge when he did the knees.

After torturing her for a while, he continued tracing down the interior of the leg, moving up the thigh. He finally came to the right side outer labia lip, which he gently stroked, up and down, ever so lightly. Her wriggling slowed and her cries changed to sighs of pleasure as he said, "So, it seems like you really are ticklish."

Ann screamed, yelling, "GEE! Ya think!" She did a whole body struggle, trying to get loose, saying "I am gonna kill you when I get loose!"

"Temper, temper, now. That's not how a good little slave girl speaks to her Master." His voice changed, rising to a threatening yell, right in her face. "And, just for that, young lady." He paused, staring directly into her eyes. There was a moment of deathly silence as the two antagonist emotionally butted heads. "Just for that," his voice lowered and got 'cute' "I'm gonna do the same thing to your other leg." He quickly set his finger to her other foot. Ann responded with an exasperated howl. "NOOOO! Please. I'm begging you! I will be good. Master, I promise."

Her entreaties fell on deaf ears. John proceeded to thoroughly tickling her entire left side, again ending up at her labia lip. He lifted his head, and tried to read Ann's face. She was breathing deeply after the tickling onslaught.

The earbud in his right ear came alive with Jerry's voice. "Her heart rate is very high, Sir, but it's coming down nicely. All other metrics are nominal. Her Serotonin levels are rising nicely, seems like that supplement I put in her dinner is working. And, her vaginal flexibility is quite good. But we will have to have an orgasm to get accurate data."

John looked down at Ann's crotch. He slowly pulled the two tie ends holding her loin cloth on. He let the front cloth just lay there, on her pubis. "Now, I am going to have a look here. Never actually saw you in the raw." He pulled over a small side lamp, the better to see, and slowly let the cloth slide off to the floor.

Ann had a flash of shame, of 'NAKEDNESS', as she felt the cloth slide off. She reflexively clenched, trying to cover herself, and cried out, involuntarily she realized, "MASTER!"

John surveyed the scene. "You are very pretty, my pink little pussy girl." He looked her over, moving his gaze upwards over her flat belly, showing some abdomen muscle definition now because of her regular workouts, and further up to her breasts. They were still covered with the gauzy bandeau, her nipples all large and puffy with her breasts flat and small.

He looked her in the eye, noticing her staring at him, and said, "You look so, oh, what should I say? You look simply delicious." Her legs were spread wide and the outer lips of her labia were slightly spread. He could see the rather small, thin inner lips and the hood over her clitoris. He could even see the edges of her hymen at the vaginal entry. 'She really does have a lovely pussy.' He mused. 'This is going to be quite fun.'

"You look good enough to eat, so I think I will."

He gently spread the inner lips open and pulled back the hood, exposing her clitoris. It was small but bright red, partially inflated. He bent down and started licking and gently sucking on her outer lips while his palm rested on her pubis, holding her down, but also to provide a gauge of her movement.

As he licked, her natural juices started to flow. A small, amber colored drop formed at the lower crease, grew larger and finally dropping off. He reached over and retrieved a short swivel stool, adjusted to allow him to sit comfortably, between her legs and lick her for a long time. Ann noticed that he appeared to be settling in and was confused. This was not what she had anticipated this, expecting him to at least be out of his pants by now if not fucking her hard.

As he licked, Ann moaned. 'Ohhhh... that feels so good. So teasing. You are just so mean, just licking the sides like that." She squirmed, moving her hips from side to side so as to try to position his tongue over her clit. "Lick me where it will do some good. Lick my clit." He countered by staying focused on the lips, both the inner and outer, licking them up and down along their entire length.

"So mean!! I hate you!" she yelled, kicking her legs at the knees, straining at their straps, but unmovable. She was powerless against the Table and ached for his tongue, powerless to change the sensation, powerless to change what he was doing. She was at his mercy.

John continued on, licking, teasing and occasionally reaching a finger out to tickle the inside of her knees or caress her inner thigh. Ann continued to beg, writhe and moan. When he tickled her, she screamed loudly and jumped against the straps. She was just laid out before him, like a sumptuous buffet, eager for his sampling of the various flavors. He took his time.

As he went about his ministrations, he noticed that the shape of her nipples under the bandeau was becoming different. They were large and puffy, but were becoming smaller, more pointed. He reached up and gently pinched one between his thumb and forefinger. Ann reacted immediately, jumping at the sensation. "Ahhhhh ... "she let out, her head rolling to the side. He pinched the other nipple and got a similar response.

After thoroughly teasing her nipples, he moved his intentions to the hood covering her clitoris, releasing his palm on her pubis and allowing the hood to slide back into place over the clit. With his tongue he could feel that the clit was somewhat larger than it was before, probably reacting to his actions much like a penis would, swelling with blood, expanding and getting hard. He licked the hood, up and down alternating with side to side, stimulating it through the fleshy covering, careful to avoid touching the small bud itself but. That would come later. He was edging her and wanted to draw this out as long as possible.

When Ann's whines started to turn to cries, real cries with tears of frustration, he changed his focus. Sticking his tongue all the way out and flattening it, he ran it, slowly, licking up the middle of her crotch, all the way from the anus to her pubis. Just like a cow, slowly licking and relishing a salt lick block.

"Ahhhhh," she moaned, "ohhhh. That is so nice." Her movements slowed and she settled in, just enjoying the moment. He wanted to give her a moment of calm, some relaxation before what was to come.

After a period of tranquil licking, he would pull back and pause, growing the suspense. Then he would lightly blow on her. She would shiver as his breath evaporated some of the moisture, cooling the area down. Then he would return to the licking.

John went back to licking her clit hood, then he grew curious. He formed his tongue to a point and starting using it as a probe. He searched out her opening, seeking out her hymen. It felt thin and fragile and he felt like he could break it just with his tongue. He probed the opening in the hymen, feeling it out and tasting some of the juices that were originating on the other side. He licked round and round its perimeter, massaging it, prepping it for future destruction. He tried to force his tongue through the opening, but stopped, realizing that, by rights, only a penis should break a hymen, not a tongue. He then went back to licking the side of the labia, wanting to give the girl a little rest.

When Ann had relaxed more, she felt him licking her hymen and sobering up, anticipating what was to come. 'OK, here we go. He's gonna fuck me. Suddenly, I am really scared,' she thought. She was very excited, but there was also a fear in her, a fear of losing her virginity just then. She found herself being not ready anymore and wanting to escape.

"No ... no. Please, stop. Let me go. I have changed my mind." She said. "Please, stop."

John stopped, lifted his head and looked her directly in the eye. He sensed her fear, where it was coming from, and played along. "No, Ann. This is going to happen." He said. "I am just waiting until I get really big, until the blue pills fully kick in. Then I am gonna fuck the shit out of you, little girl." He grinned lewdly and licked his lips, forcing a slobbering sound.

"No, please stop. I could suck you or something. Please, no. I am not ready to be fucked." John just kept staring at her, licking his lips and trying to look as evil as he could, ignoring her begging. By Ann's lights, he looked like he was about to stand, rip open his fly and plunge into her.

Instead, John moved his head down again, pulled back on the pubic skin, moving the hood, and placed his tongue directly to her clitoris, just letting it sit there for a moment. Ann went rigid. Then he started moved it, gently, wrapping it around the little bud and softly squeezing and caressing it. Ann felt an immediate change in the sensation. "Oh, my! What is that?" she asked. She started breathing deeper, occasionally sighing or moaning with the exhale. Occasionally, a word would form on her lips, maybe not planned. "Fuck ... Yeah, right there ... Yes ... Oh that is sooo good." She seemed to be caught up in what she was feeling, not paying any attention to anything other the interplay of the sensation between her legs and the though pictures that were running through her mind.

"Alpha waves are increasing, Sir. She is going into an almost a dream state," Jerry announced in his ear. "We appear to be on the right track."

As he moved his tongue, round and up and down and licking hard and lightly flicking only the head, he sensed the changes. Whenever he would run his tongue, lightly, across the top side of the clit, Ann would tense her legs. He could feel the thigh muscles clenching and watched the adductor tendons tighten. Over time, and along with Jerry's updates, he developed a sense for her arousal state. He was playing her like a musician, bringing her arousal level up and down at his whim. She moaned louder, her speech becoming more slurred. He knew what to do to have her orgasm, quickly, and what would serve for a good mellow, long term stimulation. He also learned where her most sensitive spot was.

He started bringing her up, almost to orgasm, but backing off at the last moment, listening to her frustrated screams. "Nooo ... you stopped ... Please, let me cum!" He continued to bring her up and let her down, sometimes softly and sometimes hard, many times, edging her with mastery.

"She is losing some of the Serotonin. Maybe now is the time." Jerry advised.

John agreed and moved his tongue so it just touched, ever so lightly, the swollen tip of her pleasure nib, just touching and being felt. This put Ann right on the edge of orgasm and she started pleading even more. "Please ... let me cum ... I can't stand it anymore ... Damn you, please." Her speech was very slurred, almost incoherent.

John held her there for what probably seemed like forever to the poor girl, them he finally took pity.

He moved his lips, tightly kissing her inflamed clitoris and sucking it into his mouth. At the same time, he allowed his tongue to go wild, licking her clit from every which way as it was pulled into his mouth.

The reaction was immediate.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEESSSSSS ... FUUUCK ... AHHHH." She screamed. "YEAAAAASSSS!" Her body bucked against the restraints and every muscle in her body seemed to tense to steel tensions. Ann was experiencing an orgasm, but one like she had never experienced or even thought possible. And it didn't seem like it was going to end. It was so intense that it fluctuated between extreme pleasure, indescribable, and pointed intense pain, running from her clitoris extending deep into her uterus, which was experiencing levels of spasm that bordered on dangerous. It was like electrical currents running back and forth along all of her nerves, first in her pelvic area, but then into her legs, up her torso, out her arms and, finally, reaching her head where all her hairs stood on end.

John kept this up for a few minutes, watching her reactions carefully, then abruptly stopped.

Ann fell into a heap, as of her strings had been cut. She lay on the table, just babbling to herself, her eyes unfocused on something off to the side.

"Her brain waves show that she is in a complete sexual fugue. A dissociative fugue caused by over stimulation of her sexual response," Jerry explained. "She does not have much awareness of her surroundings."

Ann laid there, occasionally twitching, her mouth drooling, speaking in gibberish. "Fuck ... uhhh ... wha ... feel ... ", she blathered on trying to form words but unable to focus long enough to do so.

John started undoing the straps holding his precious possession to the Table. He grabbed up a plush cotton robe from the side table and carefully wrapped her in it. She was helpless and in no condition to assist him. He picked her up in his arms, careful to support her head as it just lolled to the side, without any instruction from her nerves. They were all shot, completely worn out, as were all her muscles.

John carried her to her room, removed the robe and bandeau, placing her naked in the bed. He pulled the soft, plush comforter up over her and she turned to the side, moving into a fetal position. She even put her thumb in her mouth, slowly closing her eyes, her breathing becoming deep and regular. He leaned down and kissed her on the forehead. She whispered, "I love you, Master." She drifted off to sleep.

John left the room closing the door behind him and going to his own room. Jerry would clean up downstairs.

12