Ann Ch. 05

Story Info
The day of the big surprise.
11.4k words
4.69
4.6k
7

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 01/12/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shecret
shecret
64 Followers

As usual, I woke up before the alarm sounded. I enjoyed once again waking up next to a sleeping Jenny. I turned my head with caution. I would not wake Jenny up, but as I saw that it was five minutes to get up time, I leaned a bit forward and kissed her on the mouth. Just a short peck. And a longer.

"Mmmnnnggmmm."

Jenny opened her eyes as she stretched. Her two arms encircled my head and she pulled me into a tight embrace and another kiss.

"What time is it? I didn't hear the alarm."

I could tell that she was concerned.

"It is OK, Mistress. The alarm goes off in a few minutes."

"And you are awake? Please, I want to be Jenny at least the first minutes in the morning."

"I understand, Jenny. And yes, I usually wake up earlier. I just lie still and enjoy being here with you."

"You did this the other mornings?"

I nodded yes.

"I am sort of feeling that you are spying on me. On the other hand, I find it cute that you lie still, afraid to wake up your sleeping girlfriend."

"Not afraid, but you deserve all the rest, you can get. Especially today."

"Thanks. I appre ..."

And then her phone began buzzing. I turned over and silenced it.

"Today, your girlfriend returns. I cannot wait to meet her. Do you think that she will guess, what her surprise is?"

"She is going to be your girlfriend too. And most likely not. I have always given her surprises like new toys, new clothes, or new punishments. Sometimes tickets for a show or a weekend in Atlanta or somewhere else. Never something with a person, not even a friend. She knows that she'll get a kind of punishment for her rude behavior on the phone the other day, that's all she knows."

"And have you planned something there?"

"Yes and no. I have some ideas, but usually, you prepare a few things, and you always play by heart in the situation. It depends on a lot of parameters: Has she had a pleasant trip? How relaxed is she? Is she too tired? What is her mood after you two meet? And probably much more."

"Her mood after we meet? What if she doesn't like the idea?"

"I assure you, that she will! I have no doubts. But she'll have to adapt to the thought of being three. If she is expecting some big welcome home party, she will be disappointed. She has got a few close friends that she has been missing big time."

"Oh I see. Give me three minutes in the kitchen, then I will get your shower ready."

"Our shower."

"Yes, Jenny. Our shower. Our last one without Rosie."

"Perhaps. Sometimes, Rosie and I shower alone. There will be times with just one or two girls at home. We are not sitting on each other's lap every evening. And sometimes I have got the night shift like I have next week. Then you are home alone, the two of you."

After the shower and a lot of kisses, we sat in the kitchen to eat breakfast. Jenny smiled when she saw my buns.

"These again? You are spoiling me. And the honey too!"

"You'd better get used to it. My buns are better - and cheaper - than the frozen buns. But I do spend a few hours every month baking. It is no problem."

"Rosie will help you."

"Does she like to bake?"

"I have no idea. She is useless in the kitchen, just like me. But I am certain that she wants to help. She is a sweet and helpful girl. Very social too. Much more than I am."

Hmm. I guessed, that they hadn't even tried cooking. If they lacked skills, they could learn.

"You haven't tried cooking and baking?"

"We are both from broken families. We've never learned it. End of story."

Jenny sat for a moment, looking like she had switched her face off; quiet and sad, eyes focused at some distant point. I could almost feel the pain. Then she cleared her voice and took a sip of her coffee. I felt that I had to do something to change the subject.

"I have plenty of time this afternoon, even if I stay late at work. My cellmate has a day off, so I will run the office alone. I'll go shopping and have dinner ready at a quarter past eight. I might even get the time to clean the rest of the office."

"Take care of yourself. I want you in the right mood tonight and not too tired."

"I am already in the right mood. I enjoyed servicing you last night, and I slept well. What about lunch for you?"

"I'll grab a sandwich or two during the day."

"You have a long day - will you bring the leftovers from yesterday? Have you got a microwave to heat it?"

"That would be great! I am not used to leftovers."

I filled a plastic container with her lunch, while she cleared the table.

We dressed after breakfast. Jenny approved my choice of underwear - my new bra and thong. I had decided that I would wear thongs every day. It was nice to have a break from them the other day, but even if it was itching my rear hole a bit, it was a nice reminder of my girlfriend. Girlfriends, I corrected my thoughts.

We left the apartment together, and we kissed goodbye in the parking lot. Jenny drove away for work, and I decided that I would meet early to get things done before the phones started ringing.

It wasn't a busy day. Jeannette had the day off, and I only got a few calls. I cleared some old backlogs and spent an hour digging into some problems, we had with a few accounts. At the end of the day, I was ready to wrap up and go home. Suddenly, I realized that it was in a few hours I would meet my new girlfriend. My hands were trembling as I logged out from the computer and left the office. I began thinking of the preparations, and I was distracted enough to be calm again. I shopped a few places on my way home. Home? I was going directly to Jenny's apartment, because I had everything, I needed, there. I realized that I was beginning to think of her apartment as 'at home'.

In less than half an hour I had finished cleaning the office and the kitchen. I just put mugs and such in the dishwasher, and then I began preparing the dinner. I set the table and found some candles. I lit them in about half an hour while I cooked. I didn't want to let Rosie guess that there was someone in the apartment because the candles were at full length. I parted the dough, I had made as the first thing, in two, and tried to bake a baguette. The rest I left in the bowl, covered with cling wrap, and put it in the fridge. I hoped that Rosie would stay away from opening it.

I wanted everything to be perfect for their dinner. I made a salad in a small bowl for each of them, and I made an appetizer for them with half an avocado, filled with shrimp in a sweet chili, garlic, and soy sauce. I parted the salmon and pasta dish into two bowls - a big one for the girls and a smaller one for myself. I put them in the still-warm oven to keep them warm, while I removed every trace of cooking. I even took out the garbage. I went through every room to remove any trace of me - and found the damp towel from my shower earlier. I replaced it with a fresh one and hung the wet one in the office to dry. I removed my toothbrush and razor as well - what a blunder it would have been!

At eight o'clock, I sat my dinner and a glass of water in the office. The table in the kitchen was perfect with lit candles, folded napkins, and everything. The appetizers were ready on small plates, the salad as well, and the main course was in the oven. I took the bottle of white wine from the fridge and put it next to Jen's table mat. Everything was ready, and I sat with my dinner in the office, the door slightly ajar.

I had just finished eating when they came home. I heard the entrance door open, and Rosie said:

"Aah, home at last. Gee, I have missed it. And the girls. Wow, it smells good. You said it was a takeaway? Who took it away?"

"Yes, I had Ruth pick it up and bring it over. She said that she'd put it in the oven. Let's eat as the first thing - I am starving."

"Me too. And it's a candlelight dinner! Someone should tell her not to leave lit candles unattended."

I could hear that they enjoyed the food. They talked about how her travel went, and how the last week had been. Jenny claimed that she had had double shifts most of the week, which was partly true. I had cheated a bit and made more food than Jen and I had agreed upon, and Jenny was good at hiding her surprise - she hadn't expected the avocado dish and the fresh bread. My baguettes always turn out to be more flat than I want, but it is still bread.

"Thanks for the dinner - it was delicious. It is a new place? Have you got their menu?"

"Yes, I found it Wednesday. I haven't seen a menu pamphlet. It varies from week to week, I think."

"And my surprise? Or was it this?"

"Be patient. First I want to unlock you. Then you take a shower, and if you behave, I will consider it. You can unpack your suitcase later."

"Ahh, please!"

"Get up and come over here!"

I heard some metallic sounds. I had seen chastity belts on the internet, and I wondered how it was to wear such a device. It turned me on a bit, and I was surprised by the paradox of being turned on by a thing that prevented your orgasms. Like a catch-22.

Sounds from kissing, then from a hand slapping an ass.

"Get out in the shower. I had mine at work. I want you freshly shaven, and when you are dry and ready, you can call for me. You are not allowed to open the door!"

"Yes, Mistress. Will do that."

And the sound of a kiss.

Rosie went to the bathroom. I heard the door close and the water began running. Then the door to the office was pushed open, and Jenny was standing in the opening, with the collar in her hand.

"Now, my slave girl, it is time."

I had trouble breathing, and I suddenly felt weak and sweaty. I knelt in front of her, holding my hair up. I was sitting in the "collar me"-position, which I had practiced in the restaurant a few days ago. Jenny put the collar around my neck and closed the buckle in the back. I stood up, and we hugged.

"You overdid it. Thanks a lot, you shouldn't."

"I just wanted the best for my girlfriends."

"It certainly was very delicious. Now, let's get things ready for the next step."

We went into the living room. Jenny had a small step ladder, and she stood up on it, fastening a chain to one of the hooks in the ceiling. I stood under the hook, so she could measure, how long the chain should be. In fact - it was two pieces of chain, connected about a foot from the end with a panic clip - a device working like a carabiner, but easy to open, even with a load on it. I was glad it was there because, in a few minutes, I would be standing with the end of the chain fastened to my collar, and if I should faint, it would be easy for Jen to unclip me.

Jenny put the step ladder away and gave me a hug. We stood there, close to each other, both a little tense.

"And what was your mantra?"

I smiled at her:

"It is going to be really, really good."

"You will not be disappointed."

We heard Rosie hum a tune in the bath. Soon the water stopped running, and she was towelling herself. A minute later, the hairdryer was running, and then we heard her yell:

"Jeeenyyy, I am readyyy!"

"Point of no return. Are you ok, Ann?"

I nodded.

Jenny gave me a last squeeze and clipped the carabiner at the end of the chain to the ring in the back of my collar. I reached up with one hand and easily found the panic clip. I could free myself, I just needed to pull it downwards. Safety was Jenny's middle name.

Jenny took a red collar from the coffee table and went to the bathroom door.

"Close your eyes, Rosie!"

She opened the door, and went in, probably to wipe Rosie. Then they came out from the bathroom, and slowly they entered the living room, Jenny guiding the blinded Rosie. Just inside the doorway, Jenny stopped.

"Cuffed behind!"

Rosie held her hands together behind her. I realized that it was meant for me too, and did the same, just a few seconds late. I saw that Jenny noticed it.

"Walk forward to your surprise. Slowly, please."

Rosie took small steps. I enjoyed the sight: A young woman, about my age, stark naked. Her shaved pussy looked so inviting, and it made my mouth water. She had a narrow waist and a pair of breasts about the same size as mine - perhaps a little bigger. They showed no sign of gravity, and her nipples protruded erect with the shiny steel rings through them. Her face was framed by her unruly pixie hairdo - still red as a fire engine - and a beautiful red collar around her neck. It was decorated with brass rivets and had a brass ring hanging from the front.

Her beautiful face with her eyes closed looked so peaceful and with her lips slightly apart, I just wanted to kiss her on the spot. Only two things held me back: I would spoil the surprise a bit, and the fact that I was connected to a hook in the ceiling with a steel chain. She wore a big pair of earrings - big hoops, almost touching her shoulders. She had a tiny golden ring in her left nostril. It was very thin, but still looking sexy, and I wondered if I might get away with having one of those.

As she got nearer, I focused on her nipples. They were quite large, and the rings went through at the very base of them, very close to the breast. I saw that I was perhaps an inch taller than her, and our nipples wouldn't touch as the first. It would probably be our feet that met first, and to prevent that, I spread my legs a bit. That made our nipples at the same level, and her feet would go between mine. The only disadvantage was that the chain to the ceiling was a bit too short now, but I could manage the slightly restricted breathing for a few minutes if needed.

When Rosie's nipples touched mine, she stopped. She moved her upper body a few times from side to side, rubbing her nipples with mine, and finally, she said:

"Is it a person? Is it Sofia?"

"Yes, it is a person, but not she. You may search for clues. You are still cuffed and blindfolded - no peeking!"

Rosie bent forward until her mouth found my shoulder. She kissed her way down my breast and found my nipple. After a few licks and kisses, she went for the other nipple, and then she kissed her way up to my chin. It was so erotic, and I felt that my pussy got pretty wet. I felt her mouth near my ear, and she nibbled on my earlobe. Then she ran her tongue along the edge of the ear, from top to bottom, clearly searching for piercings. She grabbed a few strands of my hair between her lips and pulled her head back to estimate the length. Then she went for the other ear. It got the same kissing and probing with her tongue, and she finished her ear search by putting the tip of her tongue as deep into my ear as possible. I got goosebumps all over my body - I was really horny now.

I had a hard time suppressing my heavy breathing. I was so turned on, and then she continued to my face. I felt her lips and tongue search my eyebrows and down my nose. After my nose was searched very thoroughly, she kissed the corners of my mouth before she sneaked the tip of her tongue in between my lips and gave me a full kiss. At first, I held my tongue back, and I felt her tongue search my whole mouth for it. Then I let our tongues meet. If she had expected a tongue piercing, she had to be disappointed, cause she had searched my whole body without finding anything. But for my part, I found it very erotic to be kissed by a person with a pierced tongue. We kissed for a short while, tongues playing. I couldn't keep mine away from that erotic piece of jewelry in her tongue.

Rosie went on with her search. She returned to my collar and followed it around my neck and found the chain.

"There are no special signs, other than she's connected to the ceiling. I have no idea."

"You may use your hands now. You are both uncuffed."

I released my hands and straightened a bit to reduce the pressure from the collar to my throat. Rosie found my hands and brought them to her mouth, kissing every finger, and searching for rings. She cupped my breasts to evaluate their size, hugged me, and held my ass tight. I felt a hand caressing its way around to my stomach and down my crotch. Gentle strokes to my labia and clit told her nothing else than that I was shaved. And wet.

We ended up in a tight hug, kissing each other. Jenny asked:

"Have you found out who it is?"

"No. I just realized that all my friends have got at least one piercing somewhere. Hey, wait a minute."

Her hand found my navel. Still no piercings.

"I give up. It is a she, that's all I know."

"You may open your eyes."

We were hugging and our heads were close together, ear to ear. Rosie moved her head backward and looked into my face.

"It is you!! But ... but Jen said that we should wait ..."

And then she went in for a kiss, a deep and long one. Her hands held me tight, and I did the same to her. Two sisters together at last.

"I did, but Ann came to me this Monday. She has accepted to be your sub-sister, and I will let you switch on her when you are ready, both of you."

"Thank You, Mistress, thank You! And thanks to you, Ann, too! How much have you ... are you ... can you ...?"

"Ann has learned a lot this week. She is ready for any vanilla thing, and her submissiveness shows much progress, but go easy on her."

"You are going to be my own slave? Wow!"

I nodded. I had thought that when I was with Jenny, I wouldn't be the shy girl, but right then, I lacked words. "Get on the horse again!" I told myself.

"Let's say that we share her."

"But I saw her first!"

"And I fucked her first. And it is not polite to talk about people when they are listening. Sorry, Ann."

I regained my ability to speak.

"It is ok for now. Hi Rosie! I have been very excited to meet you today. I have been pretty nervous. This hug is much better than the one in the supermarket. And the kiss too. I have been thinking of you every day since then."

"Oh, you sweet thing. Has Jenny treated you well this week?"

"I have never felt more safe in my life. She's the best!"

Jenny went closer to us and hugged us. Three persons hugging might seem a little awkward, but it worked ok.

"Hey!" Rosie said. "That food out there, you brought it?"

"No." Jenny answered. "She cooked it."

"Really? It was so yummy. Please, Jenny. Can we keep her?"

"If you treat her nice."

I kissed Jenny, and then Rosie.

"Now, that I finally have pried the lid off, you will have a hard time getting rid of me. I might be a little shy, but now that I have tasted human flesh, I know that I want more, much more. And I want to give even more. I hope to be able to service and satisfy both of you."

"And Jenny and I want to make you feel good. Really good. Have you got any kinks?"

I counted on my fingers:

"Apart from being submissive, licking pussies, and dreaming to be a kept slave, servicing her superiors? I don't know. Time will tell. I guess that I am open to trying anything, you think that I am ready for - at least once or twice. Despite my silence, I am not very vulnerable."

"She's a farm girl." Jenny added.

"Yes, I am. From Tennessee. Small farm, mostly cows."

"Oh, I'd love to see you in a cowgirl costume. But the blouse has to be a size or two too small."

Rosie cupped my breasts.

"Keep on dreaming, Rosie. Be polite to our guest and free her."

I could tell that it meant a lot to Rosie that she could reach to the back of my neck and unclip the carabiner from my collar. She put an index finger through the ring in the front and tugged a few times:

"You know - that is my first collar. I hope that you will get as much pleasure in it as I have had. And since it is the same Domme that has put it on you, I am convinced that you are going to get it."

"Jenny is the best! I have never had such wonderful sex as I have had this week."

Jenny giggled. I continued:

"Hey! Masturbation is a kind of sex too! "Then I explained to Rosie: "I have never had sex with another person until I met Jenny."

"Aww, you poor girl." Rosie hugged me again. "We have plenty for you. As much as you want!"

shecret
shecret
64 Followers