Ann Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she hugged Jenny:

"Thank you, Mistress. That was the best surprise ever! Can I play with my new toy now?"

"Yes, you two have a lot to catch up on. Let's move some of these candles to the bedroom."

We did as told, and I was trembling a bit when Rosie and I stood by the bed, facing each other, drinking in the sexy view.

"Do you like what you see?" Rosie cupped her breasts and held them towards me. I nodded and did the same to mine. Jenny stood by the door, silent, watching. I bent forward and kissed Rosie's nipples and let my tongue caress them. I could hear from her breathing that she was turned on. I straightened my back again and looked into her eyes. Such sweet, smiling, blue eyes. Then Rosie made a move. She let her breasts go and began to caress mine, cupping them, and giving them a little massage. Then she took my nipples between her thumbs and the second knuckle of her forefinger - just like Jenny had done the other day. As she pinched a bit and pulled me in for a kiss, my mouth betrayed me once more with a "yessss". And then we kissed. I cupped her breasts too, rubbing her nipples slightly and toyed with her rings, and our tongues played with each other. At first, I thought that Rosie would break the kiss when her lips left mine, but her tongue was still there. We stood for a long time, letting our tongues tease each other and occasionally lick each other's lips. Wow, it was so sexy. My eyes were locked on Rosie's, but I could sense that Jenny enjoyed the view of her two subs making out.

I was so wet. All I wanted was to make Rosie cum and then cum myself, but I had to behave. I knew that Rosie was experienced and trained by Jenny, and our Mistress didn't allow her subs to cum before she gave her permission. It would be a challenge to fit into their game.

Jenny came closer, putting an arm around each of us.

"I want you two to get to know each other. Go vanilla. No pain, no penetration, and no impact play. One orgasm each and leave room for more later. I will go and tidy up in the kitchen."

She kissed each of us on the forehead and left the bedroom. Rosie looked at me.

"Have you two been vanilla all week?"

"Not really. Well, most of the time, but I was led to the car from Antonio's in collar and leash, I have had my nipples pinched and she gave me a spanking with her hand."

"Wow, and the mental thing?"

"She's a brilliant mind-fucker, and she has challenged me a few times." I told her about the first evening at the coffee table, where she wanted me to figure out that I was supposed to sit on the floor. Then I told her that I was collared in a public restaurant, though it was in a secluded corner.

"She knows her shit. You will love her even more, when she unfolds and press all your buttons."

"You are both so kind to me. I want to please you so much in return."

"You can please me by showing me that cunt of yours."

Rosie pulled me closer by my nipples and pushed me over. I landed on my back on the bed.

"Now spread'em!"

I spread my legs, what else could I do? I was a little embarrassed, lying there showing my pussy to a girl, I had met for real just half an hour ago.

Rosie gave me a lovely smile.

"And spread those too!"

She pointed at my pussy.

"I think that Jenny has forbidden me to touch my pussy."

I guessed that it was a general prohibition.

Rosie kneeled over me and gave me a long, wet kiss.

"There is a work-around there. Give me your hands."

She placed my fingers on the outside of my labia.

"See, you are not touching your pussy. Now press down and pull outwards."

I did as told, and my pussy was pulled open, probably showing a swollen clit and some wet labia.

Rosie sat between my legs and watched.

"That is a nice toy, you've got there. Oh, it is wet! Here, let me help you."

She bent over and kissed my clit. Then she gave me a few licks lengthwise, going deeper and deeper into my pussy. Each time the small metal ball on her tongue slid over my clit, I felt like a spark was introduced to it. Then she laid on top of me, face to face, and gave me a deep kiss. My mouth was instantly filled with the taste of my own pussy. She kissed me for a while, our tongues playing a vivid dance.

"You taste so good, let me hear you moan."

And as I was breathing heavier and heavier, Rosie kissed her way to my ears (that got a few deep licks), and down to my breasts. At that point, I was moaning loudly. I had been horny all evening, and now I was close to cumming, and she hadn't even reached my pussy yet.

"You are close, aren't you?"

How did she know? I nodded.

"I thought so. Don't cum yet."

That was easier said than done. She reached my crotch after making a trail of kisses from my breasts and southwards, and her first kiss there was directly on my clit. I almost lost it there but managed to fight the orgasm. Then she inspected my pussy by letting her tongue lick everywhere it could reach, with very light strokes. I thought that I was going insane with lust.

"No, no. You are not going to cum now."

I felt her breath on my clit. Nothing else. And even that brought me to the point close to an orgasm, where I tried to breathe in small gasps, without even breathing out in between. In half a minute or so, I would spend all that air in a scream, but Rosie turned her head away and leaned it against my stomach, a safe distance from my wet and pulsating pussy. I focused on the pressure on my abdomen, and I was on my way out of the danger zone. I exhaled in a long sigh.

I remembered that I had hands, and started caressing Rosie's head, letting my fingers run through her red hair, being careful not to pull her earrings. After a while, my breathing was almost back to normal, and she began all over again. This time it didn't last long before we were exactly where she stopped minutes before, and I was moaning louder and louder. Her tongue was touching me so lightly, but still, it was driving me towards an orgasm. And she let me have it. She didn't stop again, she just changed tactics, pushing her tongue up my vagina each time I moaned, rubbing against my clit on its way. That tongue piercing was worth gold. I wondered if I could have one like that, without anyone at work would notice it.

I had built up sexual tension since the day before, and being together with Rosie was a big turn-on. Suddenly, I felt a dizziness fill my head. A tension built up in my pussy, and I came big time. I might have given a scream or two. My body went limb afterwards, and all I could do was to lie still, while Rosie climbed back on top of me, holding me tight. Again, I got a kiss with a taste of my pussy. We lay there for a few minutes, just being close together, listening to each other's breathing. This was a bit different from being with Jenny; I felt that we were touching each other more. Perhaps it was her big breasts, that made the difference.

Finally, Rosie rolled over on her back, pulling me with her. Now I was on top of her. She put her arms around my neck, pulling me closer. We lay there, cheek to cheek.

"Wow, big girl! That was amazing. Now, show me what you've learned."

It was my turn now - the big exam, I had dreaded.

"It might not be the best you've experienced. I haven't pleased another girl before this Monday."

"You have been pleasing yourself before that?"

I nodded, and Rosie gave me a hug and another kiss.

"Then you know how it works. I haven't had an O in almost a week, so I am close already. Do your best - we can all do that. And since Jen hasn't kicked you out yet, I believe that you are not completely useless."

I kissed her again and again. Her willing tongue responded and played with mine. As I left her mouth, kissing all over her face, her tongue was still active, seeking my face, and every time I was close enough, I got a lick somewhere. Every time I had kissed a wet trail somewhere on her face, I returned to either her mouth for another kiss, or to her nose, playing with her thin ring there. I wanted a piercing like that - no matter what comments I would get at work.

We ended up hornier as ever, and with both of our faces almost dripping wet. If I should compare those two lovely girls, Jenny was like an erotic control freak, while Rosie was more childish, making a play or a game out of everything. I was attracted to both and wondered where I would end up and how my approach to sex would be.

I had been all over her face, chin, and neck before I focused on her breasts—those wonderful globes, with the big nipples. The areolas weren't big - just the nipples. They were more than half an inch long, almost three-quarters, and when I took one of them into my mouth, I could easily toy with it without being bothered by the thick steel ring at its base. I had seen a lot of pierced nipples on the web, but these were the best. I could nibble, lick, suck, and kiss them. I tried to flip her rings upwards, and they could just pass the tips of her nipples in a tight fit.

I caressed her breasts too. I kneaded them gently with my hands, bit them with small bites and large ones, where I tried to get as much breast as possible into my mouth. I could hear from her moaning that it wasn't that bad. I thought that it was to my advantage that Rosie hadn't had an orgasm in almost a week, and anything I did, might be better than a week of chastity.

Rosie's hands were all over my body - at least the parts of it, she could reach. When I left her boobs and went further south, she couldn't reach my breasts anymore and went on caressing my head, holding my hair, and directing me to her pussy.

I wondered if I should give her inner thighs a proper licking, but she directed my mouth directly to her pussy. I decided that right now I was the sub, and what could I do but follow orders? Jenny had asked us to leave room for more, and that meant a light touch and no hard sucking on her clit.

A pussy isn't just a pussy. Jenny's pussy was nice with small inner lips that didn't protrude much. Rosie's pussy seemed bigger, with long inner labia sticking out, and a remarkably big clit.

It was somewhat difficult to control how hard or soft, my touches had to be because Rosie was so horny that she kept moving her pelvis. In fact, I felt that it wasn't me, fucking her pussy with my tongue, it was Rosie that fucked my entire face. I just had to hold my tongue out, and her clit rubbed against it as it passed by. And it did the same with my nose. Her moans turned into small screams, and when she came, it sounded like one long wail.

It took a while for her breathing to come back to normal, and I was released as she removed her hands. I was wet from ear to ear and chin to forehead, and I had pussy juices in my nose too. I would have thought that I would feel dirty, but I just found it very erotic. And it became even more erotic as Rosie moved around and kissed me.

Rosie apologized:

"Wow! Thanks a lot. I am sorry I got you wet all over."

"Never mind - I like it."

She pushed me over on my back and began to lick my face. I closed my eyes and enjoyed it. Another tongue joined her efforts, and I realized that Jenny had returned from the kitchen.

"It was so beautiful seeing my two subs together."

We both tried to kiss her at the same time.

"You didn't go to the kitchen, didn't you?"

Rosie knew Jenny better than I did. Jenny shook her head no.

"How could I? With two sexy girlfriends in here?"

Jenny was naked now. I saw her clothes in an untidy heap by the door. It was not difficult to guess who the horniest girl was. Both Rosie and I began to caress her lean body.

"Mmm, nice, girls. But wait until later, I have got other plans. How about some coffee?"

"That would be really nice. Come with me, Ann."

Rosie kissed Jenny and then me. She took my hand and dragged me out of the bed, and I followed her to the bathroom. On the way, we heard the coffeemaker snore, as the last drops of coffee were brewed. In the bathroom, Rosie rubbed my face with a warm, damp cloth before she did her own face. I found it a bit erotic with pussy juice on my face, but it was nice to get rid of it.

Jenny was waiting in her chair. She had put two cushions on the floor, and two steaming mugs with coffee were waiting for us. It was a little weird sitting there with coffee, while ten minutes before, I had been the passive part in a serious case of face-humping. I'd better get used to it.

Rosie and I sat close together. Rosie couldn't keep her hands from me; we held hands a lot, and from time to time, her hands left mine and found a new spot on me to caress.

"How did you two meet? Ann, did you just press the doorbell?"

"No, she didn't. It was much better!"

Jenny told Rosie what happened in the basement that evening. It was a bit weird to hear it from her point of view, but it made me understand more about her.

"I didn't know what to do - I had a freezing girl kneeling in front of a tumble dryer, asking me to take her as a slave. I knew that we wanted a sub for us both, and we had discussed her. I put her to work with my laundry, while I went home to give the apartment a three-minute tidy-up and get her your bathrobe. When I came back, the machines were running, she was kneeling again, and I had a plan."

"Wow, Ann, you've got guts. You finally got courage enough?"

"I hadn't seen you for a while. I thought that Jen was single, and I had to do something before she found a new girlfriend."

"You were waiting for that? Aah, you poor thing! Three is not always a crowd."

"I learned that Wednesday. The worst ten minutes of my life."

Jenny and I told Rosie about the way Jenny had revealed Rosie's existence. I remembered her words about how she always was afraid to lose people. Rosie was aware of that too, because she rose on her knees and hugged Jenny, giving her a comforting kiss. I felt that Jenny was a vulnerable person and Rosie did everything she could to comfort her when she was troubled. They were a lovely couple, oozing of love.

Rosie sat back and held me tight. Jenny rubbed her eyes - they were a bit red and wet. I was aware that I needed to take care of her too. Perhaps Rosie could tell me about Jen's problems someday.

Rosie changed the subject.

"How about rules, Jen? What do we do there?"

"I think we cancel most rules and reconsider them all."

I intervened, though I probably didn't know what I was talking about:

"I want the same rules as Rosie, isn't that the easiest way? I have read some slave contracts on the web, pinning out fifty rules or more. I guess that they were mostly fantasies, completely impossible to remember or to follow. If you guys have many rules, I could learn them a few at a time. Please!"

"And if you don't like the rules? What would you do then? Hate me?"

Rosie came to help me:

"She's got a point there, Jen. Let her try them once, one at a time when she's ready for them. If she doesn't like them, then we'll think up something else."

"Oh, yes, please. Unless it is a naked spanking every Saturday in front of the city hall. I couldn't do that."

"That would offend most people, and we would give BDSM a bad reputation. You won't be completely naked."

Jenny gave me a grin. Of course, they wouldn't do things like that. I felt that I could trust Jenny with my life. They would take good care of me and if Rosie could live with a set of rules, I should be able to adapt to them too. I had made up my mind weeks ago, that I would try everything at least twice, when possible. If I didn't like a thing the first time, I might adapt to the thought of it until the second time, and if I didn't like it at all, I would only have to go through it once more. I tried to explain that to the girls, and we agreed that with rules that implied some specific action, I had the right to give a veto after two times. Other rules could be negotiated after two days, and if nothing was discussed within a week, the rule was set in concrete.

Of course, things could be negotiated at any time, if problems occurred. Even Rosie could open a negotiation, they said. Jenny put it in an easy way to understand:

"If Rosie had a rule like wearing high-heeled pumps every weekend, and she sprained an ankle, she would need time to recover. And if her foot never healed enough to wear heels for two days, the rule would be canceled. If there wasn't an injury, and she just didn't like wearing heels anymore, the rule could still be negotiated. I might be able to persuade her with a pep talk and we could work out a way that gave her the lust again, or we would cancel the rule."

Jenny added:

"You will learn later that there are rules of different origins. Some rules are non-negotiable for obvious reasons, but you will learn about them later, and you will not have the choice to accept them or not."

I was very curious, but strangely enough, they would not go into details about the rules. They just said that I had to be patient.

"At least I have four rules: Shave, you pick my clothes, not to touch my pussy, and say "Mistress" when I am collared, Mistress."

I knew that I had forgotten that during our talk. Rosie had too. Jenny just smiled:

"Talks like this are necessary from time to time and don't need honorifics. I categorize it as aftercare, and during that, honorifics are not mandatory."

We had finished our coffee and Jenny said:

"Speaking about Mistresses; I know a sub that has been naughty and bratty and another sub that has a problem with her ears."

I knew that I was the last mentioned - now it was punishment time. Jenny had spanked me once before, which I liked very much. What would happen now, I did not know, and it added to the thrill I felt - my first real punishment. My mouth went dry.

Jenny told us to stand, and when she stood herself, she took hold of my left ear with one hand, and Rosie's ear with the other hand.

"To the bedroom, girls!"

Jenny led us. It could have been awkward through the door openings, but she directed Rosie in front and me in the back. It was a strange feeling being dragged by the ear - I just had to follow, but Jenny had wisely held her arm a little bent, so it could take up the slack and the tension when our steps didn't match. In the bedroom, I was directed to the corner, facing the walls."

"Ann, you are cuffed behind."

I crossed my wrists behind me. I could hear Jenny direct Rosie to the bed and she told her how to lie.

"Your hands are bound."

Rosie was supposed to lie still in the position she was told. Jenny left the room. I continued to stare at the walls. Would Jenny let me stand here while she was busy with Rosie? I prepared myself for some time with the soundtrack, but no picture. The idea turned me on, and I felt I got wetter down there.

Jenny returned to the room with something she put on the floor.

"Ann, turn around!"

I did. Rosie was on their bed with her arms reaching out towards the corners of the bed. Jenny had put a chair from the kitchen near the end of the bed. My cushion from the living room was on the seat.

"Ann, sit here. You are still cuffed. You are not allowed to move, speak, or interfere in any way. If you need your safeword, then use it - if not, be silent."

I did as told. I couldn't lean back against the backrest, so I sat up straight. I could look right up between Rosie's legs. Jenny told Rosie to bend her knees and keep her feet on the bed and wide apart. Now I could look straight up into her pussy.

Jenny sat between Rosie's arms. She had her head in her lap. She caressed her face and neck for a while, and as she moved her hands further down Rosie's neck and over her shoulders, she finally reached her breasts.

"You thought you could get an early release from the belt this Wednesday?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Why did you think that it would be possible?"

"I don't know. I was horny and needed an orgasm."