Ann Ch. 08

Story Info
Ann is outed at her job, and she breaks a rule.
13.6k words
4.9
2.8k
3
0

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 01/12/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once again, I woke up early; this morning I enjoyed being spooned by Jenny. It was Monday, I remembered, and both Rosie and I had to go to work in the morning, while Jenny had her week of night shifts. I could see the digital clock on the nightstand; I had half an hour for myself until Jen's phone would wake us up. The girls were lying behind me, so I couldn't watch them, and I would wake Jen up if I turned over. I just stayed put, thinking about the weekend, we'd just had. All the friends I had made, and all the sex I had had. It came to me that I was grounded, but except for when I was held with my face buried in Rosie's shiny crotch, I hadn't missed sex at all yesterday. Just being with the girls was enough for me to feel satisfied. After all, I had had a lot of sex both Friday and especially Saturday. But tonight after ten, I was allowed sex again, and Rosie had given a hint about how she would like to fuck me in my own bed.

I felt calm and well-rested. I enjoyed the sound of breathing from the two girlfriends behind me. I couldn't sneak out of bed, because Jenny had her arm around me, cupping my right breast. I needed to pee, but I could wait until her phone sounded.

I thought about my fantasies. I had browsed quite a lot on the web, and almost everything I had seen, was more or less a turn-on for me. Most of the things had in common that the person, with whom I identified myself, was helpless in some way, either bound, cuffed, or chained. I hadn't tried that yet, except when I was not allowed to move or when I was in the mental cuffs. I was still impressed that Rosie could keep her arms out like they were bound, while she received so hard slaps directly on her pussy. I promised myself that I would be brave in such situations, well knowing that if Jenny wanted me to fail, she could easily do that. But why should she let me fail? I was more convinced that she would challenge me without letting me fail, just to let me build up some courage and self-esteem.

Some of my other fantasies were more focused on things; I had enjoyed wearing my thongs, knowing that no one could tell that I was wearing sexy underwear. I loved the sight of those shiny leggings, Rosie had, and they were wonderful to the touch too. When would I be brave enough to wear such lovely clothes? I had seen similar things on the web, and latex clothing too. They looked all so wonderful, but I was sure that I wouldn't dare to wear such things on my own initiative. Secretly, I was hoping that Jen and Rosie would force me in some way, and make me wear some kinky stuff at home. It would be ok to wear it when two evil women are forcing you to do it.

Then the alarm buzzed, and Jenny leaned over to stop it. She grabbed my tit again, kissed my neck, and wished me a good morning.

"Good morning, Jenny!"

I had learned that in the first minutes of the day, she was usually Jenny by default.

Rosie moved herself on top of Jen for a morning hug, and after that, she continued and laid on top of me for a hug and a kiss. What was not to like? My lonely mornings seemed far away - like last century, though it was exactly a week ago, I woke up alone to a week that would be so special to me. I had noticed that Rosie moved very carefully, and I remembered that she had been caned the day before. I saw the two red welts on her breasts, and couldn't help asking:

"Do they hurt?"

"Only when I am laughing. No, it is not that bad, as long as I don't have them pinched or scrape them against a sharp edge somewhere. I can feel that the skin is a bit tight and sensitive, but that's all. It could be a lot worse."

"She has had them completely covered with welts and bruises a few times. She could handle that, but we had to skip swimming a week or two."

Jenny smiled at Rosie and leaned over for a kiss.

"I need to pee," Rosie said, "can we go, both of us?"

Jenny smiled:

"Sure you can. But wait a minute - two days have passed. Remember our two-day rule of rules? We need to hear what Ann has to say."

I hadn't even thought about my right of veto, and I couldn't make myself say in clear words that I would like to continue cleaning them after they had peed, so I just grabbed Rosie's hand and pulled her out of the bed and to the bathroom.

As I knelt in front of Rosie on the toilet, she made me stand on my knees and gave me a tight hug.

"You know, this means a lot to me. I know that it is my funny kink, but it is fantastic to share it with you. I hope you mean it and don't do it against your nature. You can discuss it anytime, you know."

"No, it is fine. I did it Saturday out of fascination, curiosity, and politeness, but after my talk about it with Bimbo, my view has changed, and I'd be glad if I could have it as a rule. It is not that gross when I think about it, and I feel very submissive doing it. It is as good as the kink itself."

"It wasn't easy to convince Jen that I wanted it as a rule. Though she was an experienced Domme, when we met, she hadn't been there before. I think I had to pester her for a month or two before she gave in. And now, she wouldn't miss it for the world. The same goes for rimming."

"The thing in the - backdoor?"

"Yes. Now kneel and do your job."

I did, and we swapped places.

I heard Jenny start the coffeemaker, and soon she came into the bathroom. We were washing hands, and said, almost simultaneously:

"We are ready for you, Mistress."

She looked from me to Rosie and back again a few times.

"Decisions, decisions, decisions. You can choose which one of you..."

I let Rosie - after all, it was mostly her kink. I knew I'd go next time.

In the shower, Rosie gave a funny sound, when the warm water hit her. I guess her red stripes were tender and sensitive. I wanted stripes too. I was careful not to touch her much, and I used my hands instead of the sponge over her welts.

After our short shower, Rosie took a tube of some creme or ointment from a shelf and rubbed it into her nipples. Then she did me and rubbed the last from her fingers into Jenny's.

"To prevent dry skin. You know, sometimes Jenny is rougher to your nipples than breastfeeding would be, so we need to keep our nipples soft and yummy."

It was new to me - she hadn't done it Saturday or Sunday.

"Weekdays only, it has got an awful taste, but no one is going to suck your nipples right now, and in the afternoon, it is all gone."

I giggled:

"Aah, like the stuff you smear on your fingernails to keep away from biting them?"

She flicked my nose with her index finger:

"Not so cheeky in the morning, please."

As we were eating breakfast and discussing the day, I asked Rosie what she did for a living. She looked at me:

"Hasn't Jenny told you?"

"No, we have been busy preparing a surprise for someone we like. I have wanted to ask all weekend, but every time you open your mouth in this house, someone kisses it."

Jenny gave me a wink:

"That's because you haven't been introduced to ball gags yet."

Rosie gave me a short introduction to her trade: She was a seamstress, working for a small company that mostly made costumes and such for theatres and movie productions. As the youngest employee, she was introduced to the work on a film set, where they had a lot of last-minute changes and general repairs. That's where she'd been the last month. If she hadn't, I would not have been sitting here at the table, naked.

"I am mostly working in the shop, but it was nice to be out there where things happen. We do a lot of repairs and altering for ordinary customers too. I have learned a lot there. We do some design too. It is like a dream coming true - I have always loved clothes. By the way - tonight I need some measurements from you."

"From me?"

"Perhaps you'll need me to alter a shirt or a dress, then it is useful to have your measurements. But I might measure you again in a couple of months, now you have joined the gym. Your puppy fat won't last long."

She reached out and pinched the little fat I was still carrying around my waist.

"With the help from you two and Bitch, it'll be gone by fall."

"That's a deal! You'll be wearing a corset on the pride parade!"

I felt a bit light-headed.

"Pride Parade? I just can't. I mean - I was there last year as a spectator - like everyone else. I saw you guys later in the park, but I could never go in the parade myself!"

Jenny reached over and let her fingers brush through my hair.

"Do you wanna bet?" She asked me. "In October, your view on many things will be different."

Man, she was right. But that is another story that will be told later.

As she ran her fingers through my hair again, she continued:

"Have you always worn your hair this way? You have never had it longer?"

"When I was nine, I had it down here."

I showed with my hand a little lower than my nipples. Of course, my nipples didn't sit there when I was nine.

"Then I began helping more and more on the farm, and I decided that I needed it shorter."

"I think that longer hair will look nice on you. I'd like that."

"Your wish is my command, Mistress. I wear scrunchies at home as it is now. Perhaps I could braid it or learn to have it put up in some way."

"I'd love to braid it for you." Rosie sent me a big smile. "I like to toy with hair, but Jenny hates it."

"It looks weird to have one braid and then undercut on the other side of the head. But I love this hairdo, and I think Rosie does too, so if she needs to play beauty salon, she does it with Sofia or Bimbo."

"And now I've got my own playmate. Do you want me to braid it for you now?"

I must have looked panic-stricken; I just couldn't show up at work with braids. Rosie looked surprised, but Jenny knew what was going on in my head:

"Rosie, don't. Ann is in a mental whirlpool right now, half of her life is changing, and she is fighting for the rest to be stable, reliable, and as anonymous as it has been so far. She needs some time to think."

I looked at Jenny, thankful. She continued:

"Change of subject: You need to get going, the two of you."

We cleared the table and got ready for work, Rosie and I. Jenny had plans for the day, she said: Resting, shopping, and planning a bit. What she would be planning, she wouldn't say, but as I thought that it would be a surprise, I wouldn't ask too much. Apparently, Rosie thought likewise.

We dressed - Jenny had laid two sets of clothing ready for us - the baggy ones were obviously my clothes, and Rosie got a pair of red jeans and a shiny, black blouse. We hugged and kissed Jenny goodbye, and when we were down on the sidewalk, I hugged Rosie and wished her a good day. She kissed me in return and we parted. She went for her bus, and I unlocked my bicycle and headed for work.

I knew I would be in early, and I settled by my desk with a cup of coffee and started to handle the few emails that were waiting for me. My phone gave an unexpected sound - I seldom used Messenger, but apparently, I was in a group with Jen, Rosie, Bimbo, and Bitch. This message was the first one in this group, and it was Bitch that wrote:

"Hi folks! How about dinner at our place tomorrow? Just the five of us? Be here at 6!"

I placed the phone on the desk - I assumed that Jen and Rosie would answer soon. If they said no, it would be awkward if I had said yes. A beep came - Jenny had answered yes. I thought it would be polite if we all accepted, so I did:

"Oh yes, thank you. Looking forward to meeting both of you again. And thanks for the help Saturday."

I didn't specify what kind of help; the instructions in the gym or Bimbo's contribution to my fabulous orgasm later that day.

"Waisting precious company time on the phone?"

Jeannette stood in the doorway with her handbag and a paper bag with donuts.

"Not really. Just a hello from my mom."

We had liberal rules concerning phones and general browsing; as long as we didn't neglect projects, a little web surfing from time to time was ok.

I rose and got two cups of coffee from the machine down the corridor, while Jeannette split the paper bag into halves and used them as dishes for the donuts. She had had Friday off, and according to our habits, she bought donuts for our short internal briefing and chit-chat.

After my first bite, I told her about the test run of a few dummy accounts, that I did Friday. I discovered why we had some weird things with a few of our accounts, and I explained what we had done wrong.

"Wow! The documentation didn't say anything about that. You are fantastic!"

I blushed a bit.

"Now we just have a few dummy accounts that we need to cancel and delete, but we might keep them until we know that all problems are solved."

"No problem."

Jeannette told me about her weekend with her husband, and of course, she asked me about how my weekend had been. I answered the usual:

"Oh, nothing special."

Jeannette looked at the clock on her monitor. "We have almost 15 minutes before the phones start ringing, and I need to talk."

"Talk? About what?"

I was curious.

"About you. You have been acting weird lately."

"Weird?"

I think I blushed. My face felt warm.

"You seemed quite happy last week."

"Well, my parents were visiting me last weekend. I see them twice a year or so. You know they came to celebrate my birthday."

"Yes, that was Monday, and you were happy but somewhat tense. Tuesday you had the day off. Wednesday you were happy and relaxed, and Thursday you were wearing a thong. Don't tell me that this weekend was nothing special."

"All right. I have started working out. I had my first day in a gym this Saturday. But how can you tell what I am wearing?"

I was a bit scared.

"It was just a coincidence, you can see it when you know what to look for, and it doesn't show all the time."

She rose and turned her back to me.

"Now look at my ass. I have tighter jeans than you, and my bum looks flat. No crack. I wear standard bikini-style panties today. Get up and stand there, facing the door."

She sat down on her chair and pointed at the floor. I was curious and did what she asked.

"Take a long step with your left foot. yes, like that. Keep that position."

I heard the shutter sound from her cell phone; she had taken a pic.

"Come look at it. See, you have baggy jeans that ought to hide anything, but in this position, you can see that they creep a bit into your crack. I guess that you are wearing a thong today too. Are you finally beginning to dress like normal people?"

I sat on my chair, stunned. I had to take a few breaths before I could answer.

"You mean that everyone knows?"

"No, but if they have seen you from behind at the right moment, and know what to look for, they might suspect it. But that is not a disaster - most girls wear a thong from time to time. I was just surprised that you did. Perhaps you have been hiding for too long in your baggy style - c'mon and show yourself. Don't be a pathetic nun in there."

"I just feel better, hiding under the radar. As an introvert, I don't like the attention from the guys."

"The guys around here are grown-ups. Perhaps you needed to hide in college, but that was years ago. Talking about it - your weirdness - if I didn't know you that well, I would say that you've got laid."

It came as a shock. My face felt warm - I was really blushing, and my open mouth betrayed me, I think.

"You DID? You got laid! Who's the lucky guy?"

"It is not like that."

I thought that if I denied it, it would be a lie, and someday, I would have to admit it. I could trust Jeannette; I would not be a subject to evil gossip. I decided that the truth - well, most of it - would be the best to stick to. I continued:

"Well, it is complicated."

"Hmm, is he married?"

"There is no guy!"

Jeannette was silent for a few moments, then she cocked her head and asked:

"A girl then?"

I sighed.

"All right. You won't stop asking before you know it all. I am not dating a girl. I am dating two girls!"

"WOW! THAT is complicated. Do they know each other?"

She looked worried.

"I think they do. They live together."

"And they know you're dating both?"

I nodded. I was running out of words and courage to say them.

"Still waters run deep. I am so glad to hear that you are seeing someone. You've been lonely for too long."

She smiled at me. I cleared my throat:

"I haven't felt lonely, really. Now I just feel lucky."

And lucky I was - the phones began ringing.

Later that morning, after the morning rush of phones, Jeannette took up our conversation:

"You've started going to the gym?"

"Yes, they do it both of them, and I just follow them. Might not hurt."

"But why two girls? How does that happen? Give me some names, please! Then I'll leave it alone."

"I have had a crush on Jenny for some time. I thought they had broken up, so I had a date or two with her last week. They just hadn't broken up, Rosie was away with her job and returned Friday evening. Apparently, they both had a crush on me and weren't afraid of a menage á trois. Well, end of story. Please don't tell anyone!"

"I won't. Not the two-girl-thing, and not the girl-thing either. Trust me. And thanks for your honesty - I guess most girls in your shoes would have kept some information to themselves."

I smiled at her. How right she was.

As usual, we split at lunch, so one kept an ear on the phone and the other one had lunch. I had my usual salad, this time with chicken and bacon. I felt like I was celebrating that I wasn't single anymore. I had yet to get used to Jeannette knowing of my dating, but as long as I could keep the BDSM thing hidden, I was sure that I would be OK with it. After all, most people fall in love eventually and form partnerships with, or marry other people. There were other lesbians than me, but probably not in my company; there were not that many girls. I thought that it was a good thing - if one of the other girls was a lesbian, she might know Jen or Rosie, and they were quite open with what they did, and how they did it.

As I returned to the office, Jeannette left for lunch. As she passed me, she hugged me.

"I am so glad that you've found some love. You deserve it."

"Thanks. My life is so much different now. It has been a surrealistic, but fantastic week."

"Just let the magic last long. Pamper them."

"I do."

As she had left, I prepared the last things for the weekly staff meeting, and when we sat there an hour later, Jeannette presented our stuff. And then she continued:

"And this morning, Ann has told me some really good news."

WHAT? Was she about to out me in front of the entire staff? I blushed and tried to make eye contact with her, but it seemed like she intentionally was looking in all other directions than mine. My hands got damp as well as my forehead, and I felt the sweat form in my armpits. My mouth was dry. I didn't know what to do.

"Ann has discovered why we had those three accounts acting weird. It seems that there is a flaw in the documentation, and we have checked the wrong box when we registered them."

Everyone was looking at me, and as I had held my breath, I was about to exhale like a balloon you let go. Instead, I tried to do it quietly and get some fresh air before I fainted. Everyone knew that I was an introvert, and I think that if they noticed my problem, they would think that it was due to that.

"Bravo. Well done!"

My boss was glad, and everyone smiled at me. I blushed more than ever, but someone was a fast thinker and kind enough to change the subject and ask a question about the next thing on the agenda. That removed the focus on me, and I could concentrate on getting my breathing under control and unbuttoning the top button in my shirt. I felt Jeannette's hand on my thigh. She squeezed it and whispered:

"I would never ever do that! You are too nervous."