Ann Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rosie bit my nose. Not very hard, but firm enough.

"That was not the answer I wanted."

"All right - to be honest, I think I fell a little bit in love with you the day you kissed the same nose that you just were about to bite off."

Rosie kissed my nose, my cheeks, and my mouth. I continued:

"I didn't realize that until you opened your eyes Friday evening to see your surprise. Three days have passed, and I am still in love with you."

"What a coincidence. When I saw you Friday, I just couldn't believe my eyes. When you are blindfolded, your imagination gives you a lot of wrong pictures, and when you can see again, sometimes the first minute can be a bit surrealistic. When I saw you, it was like meeting a good old friend again. And you are very easy to fall in love with. What else can you tell me about the last week?"

"A lot of things have happened. I needed last night to sort it out and have some time alone. But I used it the wrong way. I should have believed in myself. I got entangled in thoughts about you two being together and not really caring about me. If you hadn't texted me, I would have cried all night."

"That's what Jenny predicted. We didn't call you over to stop your crying - we did it because we missed you."

I got a deep hug from Rosie.

"Thanks, you are both so kind to me. It has been really fun to be with both of you this weekend. I am looking forward to spending this week with you, and next weekend together with both of you."

"Next Saturday is our swimming day. We go to the gym in the morning and we swim in the afternoon. Have you got a swimsuit?"

I blushed.

"Not really. I cannot swim. I don't even own a bikini."

"Then we have three things to see to this week: Get you a membership of the gym, get you a swimsuit, and teach you to swim."

"Can I learn that without water?"

"I will teach you the basics and make sure that you don't drown when we get in the water Saturday. We'll have a lot of fun there."

"I am pretty sure that Jenny will make me buy a swimsuit in pink. It seems she has decided that I should be the pink girl in this house. I have never thought that I should be wearing girly pink things"

"It is mostly a practical thing. We share everything, but gym clothes that you are sweating heavily in, toothbrushes, and such are nice to keep separately. Those cushions over there have a color code too."

"I guessed that. Red is yours? What about the purple and the other colors? I see a blue, but Jenny doesn't sit on the floor, I guess."

"No, but she uses it on the chairs when she's naked. The purple is for Bimbo, the green is for Sofia, and the black is for guests. I need to sew some pink for you."

"I have thought it over today. My cellmate at work told me to dress like a woman. I don't think that I have anything against pink, as long as it isn't too much."

"It won't be. Jenny has her limits too. You will not end up looking like Bimbo."

"Thank God! I really like her - and Bitch too. I am looking forward to being with them tomorrow."

"I was a bit concerned at the gym. Bimbo is sometimes weird when she's Bimbo."

"I know, and I was horrified when I sat beside her that afternoon here. I thought that we had zero in common, but as Karen, she's the best."

"We were all curious about how you got along with her."

"I can be polite and treat people with respect. It is a good thing with introverts - we don't talk much, and therefore we treat people, we don't want to talk to, like everyone else."

Rosie giggled and kissed me again. I was getting used to all those kisses, almost addicted."

"And how come that you talk so much now?"

"My problem is that I usually don't want to disturb or bother people. I have trained for nearly half a year talking to you and Jenny through daily conversations in my mind. And then it seemed that all I needed was to have sex with people. I had a nice talk with Bimbo and Sofia this weekend."

It was a joke, but anyway, there was something true about it.

"Makes a weird approach to people you meet in the street."

We laughed together. I imagined that I just needed to ask for directions.

Rosie went to the bathroom and came back with a bowl of hot water and some supplies.

'Shaving time! It was yesterday, but things got out of our hands.'

She spread a towel on the couch:

'Lie here on your back, ass right here.'

I did as she ordered, and soon my crotch was covered with a hot, damp washcloth. After a few kisses, Rosie removed the washcloth, spread some shaving cream over my pussy, and began working with the razor. It was a nice feeling, having Rosie's fingers fondling my private parts. I realized that apart from wiping myself, I hadn't touched my pussy since I shaved Friday. That was four days ago. And I hadn't touched my clit in a week or so. In fact, I didn't miss it - I knew that I would get the sex I wanted, almost anytime. Unless I was grounded, and that was when I deserved it. Soon, I was smooth again and got a warm cloth to get the last foam removed. Then it was my turn to shave Rosie, and it took a bit longer time, as I was very careful not to cut her anywhere. As I washed her, I gave her a kiss right on the clit.

'I think that you are smooth enough now.'

'Thanks, dear.'

Rosie hugged me. We stayed like that for a while before we put the shaving stuff away.

"I could drink a cup of coffee right now. How about you?"

Rosie gave me unknowingly my cue.

"Yes for sure. I'll buy."

"What?"

"Coffee at my place in ten minutes?"

"OK, what do you want to wear? I think we can decide ourselves this time."

"You decide, Miss. But I am not ready for all your shiny fetish stuff."

"Then just jeans and a T-shirt. After all, we are not hitting the town."

Rosie gave me thongs and my bra, jeans and a thin white T-shirt in a soft fabric. If I hadn't been wearing my bra, you would have been able to see the goosebumps on my nipples. Rosie had a similar outfit, just with a light grey T-shirt. We walked to my street door hand in hand. I didn't mind - if the neighbors saw us, so what? In a few weeks, I would probably kiss my girlfriends in the street (more than I'd done already), and I used that occasion to get used to being more and more open about it. Jenny wouldn't dress me in baggy clothes for years, and I had found that I liked to show off a bit. The day before, I had walked through town in tight jeans, a revealing T-shirt, and no bra. It was new to me, and as long as I wasn't confronted by people, I enjoyed it.

In my apartment, I powered up my coffeemaker, and Rosie marveled over it. She took one of the fancier coffee drinks, and I chose my favorite: Ordinary coffee.

We sat on the couch, holding hands and small talking. We both knew that when the coffee break was over, we'd have sex in my bed. I was looking forward to it. Sex was good. Sex with the girls was very good.

Rosie emptied her cup.

"Do you mind if I look at your clothes? It is both my hobby and profession, and I am a very curious person."

"It is OK, I have nothing to hide from you, and there is nothing kinky there."

We went to my bedroom and Rosie opened my wardrobe. She flicked through my hangers to get an overview.

"Wow! This is a prison!"

"A Prison? What do you mean?"

"You have been locked away in all those baggy things. There is nothing you can live and thrive in, be sexual, express yourself."

"I can see what you mean - now. Last week it was ok for me. It was a safe world. I need to adjust to the new me, but I want to go a little slowly at work. I mean, if I go to work like this tomorrow, all of them will notice and I don't want that attention. Jenny knows, and I think she plans to out me little by little. I need to adjust, that's all."

Rosie held up a black shirt with yellow printed text. She looked at me.

"Oh, that is the company I work for. The staff in the shops wear them. I like to blend in when I visit them to help them or sort out problems. My boss liked the idea and ordered two sets for me."

"Can I see them on?"

I changed into the work uniform with the logo in yellow and the company name in big letters down the right sleeve and trouser leg--very modern branding.

"Hmm, it is cut for men. Not that baggy as your jeans, but the shirt could sit better."

"It is good enough for me. And they haven't complained. I like to be one of them, it makes it easier than an "us-versus-them"-environment."

"I get the point. Well thought."

"Another under-the-radar tactic, I guess."

"And what is THIS?"

"Oh, it is my birthday present from my parents. It is a onesie. My old one is worn out. It is nice and warm in the winter. It is silly that they brought it here because I only use it back home."

"If you ever need a proper spanking, then let Jenny see you wearing it. At least it is flannel and not crushed velour. That would have meant half a year of confinement and daily spankings."

"Thanks for the warning, but that confinement thing is tempting."

"You mean that?"

"One of my fantasies is to be kept in a cage when I am not servicing my Mistresses."

"I don't think you want to go there. What about the second month in a cage? You can spend the first month enjoying that it is a new thing to you, but soon, the boredom will kill you. You spent twenty minutes in the bathroom in the dark, and you were crying big time. Not that it isn't ok to cry during a punishment - in fact, it is showing that you take it seriously. But can you cry each day for months?"

"No, I think you are right. But I'd like to try it and then decide if that's what I want."

"That sounds better. A sub-frenzy is usually a lot of fantasies that don't work together and are impossible to endure. One kink at a time. It is like a kid wishing that it was Saturday every day because it would then be Sunday every second day."

I giggled. Both Jenny and Rosie had such funny ways to describe things, but they made things so obvious. She continued:

"Have you talked with Jen about this?"

"I have mentioned it. She had the same view on it as you."

"Sow a seed and wait. Perhaps it sprouts."

Rosie opened my underwear drawer.

"I believe you when you said there weren't any kinky things."

My bras were all white or tan colored - and now I knew they were too small. In the back, I had two old bras, not quite white anymore. I have kept them if I ran out of clean bras.

"Wait a minute - I'll get a bag. They are all the wrong size. I'll give them to a thrift shop. Soon my baggy things will join them."

I went to the kitchen and got a plastic bag. When I returned, Rosie had found the bra, I bought Tuesday - the one with the half cups.

"Heyheyhey - look here. Can I see it on?"

"Sure. I bought it Tuesday at Sofia's shop, I wanted to surprise Jen one day."

"It is a new model. Jen will be surprised alright. In two ways: A gorgeous bra and the fact that you have been disobedient to wear other stuff than the ones you were told to wear."

"Is that bad?"

"No, you'll be punished, but I guess you both will enjoy it. Wow, you are so sexy in it."

I had removed my clothes and she had helped me the bra on. My nipples stood out over the top of the bra. Rosie bent and kissed both nipples.

"Can I try it on too, We're roughly the same size in bras."

She doffed her T-shirt and I helped her the bra on. I could see what she saw, and now it was my turn to kiss a pair of nipples. I kissed much more than that, and my trail of kisses led me to her mouth. After a long kiss, she spoke:

"I need a bra like this too. Let's surprise Jen one day. I'll try to get by Sofia later this week. It is a bit out of the way from work."

"Let me get it. I need to get used to going shopping, and I might get a few bras like the other bra, I have. Do you need another size?"

"No, this is perfect. Don't tell Jenny - In a few weeks there will be the perfect opportunity for a surprise."

I bagged my old bras for charity. I put the old, worn-out ones aside to throw out.

"Can I have those?"

Rosie held them up.

"For what? Souvenirs? They are old and worn out."

"I have something in mind. Just an experiment, and they will be ruined in the process."

"You are welcome."

We put the bag by the door, so we didn't forget to take it with us. I added my knife sharpener and a few other things, I might need, including my half-read book and some more clothes. Rosie spotted my laptop.

"Are you bringing this too? Jen says that you are a keen websurfer."

"Oh, yes. I haven't had time to go online most of the week. I have missed it a bit."

"We are usually online daily - you know the bare necessities like the news, new kinks, discussion groups, and so on. This weekend, we have been busy with a new girlfriend that needed to be broken in."

She reached out and hugged me. I bent a bit in my knees so I could put my laptop on the floor, leaning against the wall. Then I went all in for a good hug and a long, long kiss. I guess it was time for some serious lovemaking.

"If I am grounded until 10 o'clock, is it for the orgasm or any sexual activity?"

"Just the big O. And if you weren't a newbie, I would have teased you all afternoon, but Jen said no."

"Then please tease me the last half an hour. I had so much sex last week that I thought I'd never miss it, but tonight it has been difficult to think of anything else."

"Then you can give me a slow and thorough warm-up. Come, let's get naked."

Rosie helped me to get my jeans off, and I did the same to her, being careful with her stripes. Then she threw herself on the bed, with her lovely ass ready to kiss. She inhaled through her nose.

"Mmmm, there is still a faint smell of sex here. Keep your hands on your back and remove my thong."

I began kissing her buttocks, and after I had covered them with kisses, I took hold of her thong with my teeth. I had chosen to bite on the part that went down between her buttocks, and when I pulled, I tightened the part that went over her pussy. I heard her give a deep sigh, and after another pull, I took the challenge up to get her thong off. It was difficult; I had to move the left and right side down, and every time I moved it a bit on one side, it slid most of the way back when I took hold of the other side. Finally, I had moved her thong halfway over her ass cheeks, and from there, it was easier. I reached a point where I could go no further, and Rosie turned over on her back, so I could move her thong down in the front. It was quite a process, and I couldn't even keep my balance by using my arms, so it took a while before she was naked. All the time I was working with her thong, I was engulfed in the smell of her wet pussy, so when she was on her back, naked from the waist and ready to be licked, I was as wet as she was. As I bit on the thong for the last time to get it over her feet, I happened to bite on the wet part that had covered her crotch, and my mouth was filled with the lovely taste of wet pussy.

She was still wearing my bra. I kissed her breasts again all over, toying with her nipple rings while I spent some time teasing her nipples, and I ended up covering her upper body with kisses before I continued further down to her waiting pussy. I could sense from her labored breathing that she wanted me to get going as soon and as much as possible. Soon, I had positioned myself between her thighs, leaning against her pussy. I could lick it lengthwise, and when she bent her knees, I had my nose deep into her pussy.

"You can use your arms now."

Good, then it wasn't as awkward to lick her, cause I didn't have to rest my head for my balance. I had her pussy juices all over my face and up my nose already. A couple of weeks ago, I would have thought that it must be an unpleasant feeling, but now I liked it. I couldn't get enough and ended up rubbing her pussy with every corner of my face. I felt her hands grab my hair and direct my mouth to her pussy, but like she could read my mind, she rubbed my face all over her pussy from time to time.

She was perhaps hornier than me, though I doubted that. Suddenly, she held my face away from her pussy with a firm grip on my hair.

"Get on your back."

We swapped places, and she bent my arms so I had my hands near my ears. Then she kneeled over my face with her back to my feet. My arms were held trapped by her legs, and as she lowered her pussy to my mouth, I couldn't move at all and had to lick her. Not that I had anything against that.

She rode my face, giving me an extra coat of pussy juices from ear to ear and from chin to forehead. I tried to get hold of her clit, every time it passed my mouth, but it was difficult. I felt that she was close to cumming, and suddenly she took a firm hold of my hair and pulled my mouth tight against her pussy and clit.

"Suck my clit!"

I did as told, what's not to like? She moaned louder and louder, and then she came. She was still riding me vigorously, and I got yet another coat of fluids on most of my face, while she cried out her lust. It dawned on me that it was her first orgasm in three days - she had been grounded since Friday, and Jen had kept her chaste because I was grounded.

Rosie had collapsed on the bed and moved so she was lying by my side. I got a deep kiss.

"Oh, I just needed that. You are not bad at all. wow!"

"It is easy to be good in a bed if your partner just takes what she wants."

We giggled a bit while we were kissing and hugging.

Then I just had to ask:

"Jenny has kept you dry while I was grounded. Isn't that unfair?"

"Yes it is, and I doubt that it will be a habit. It is your first time grounded, and we would like to see, how it affected you."

"I would feel it more like a punishment if you were allowed to cum and I didn't. It is not right that both of you go without pleasure, just because I am held away from it."

"I am glad you mentioned this yourself. Next time you are grounded, you will probably find yourself with two girls making love while you get nothing. Perhaps you will even be licking us."

"I just wondered what Jenny got when you have been grounded - you were to service her?"

"Yes, for sure. There is something generous over it when you lick a girl to orgasm while you don't get to cum yourself. Then you can talk about being submissive."

"I'd love to do that."

Rosie repeated what Jenny told me days before:

"Be careful what you wish for - you might get it!"

While we talked, Rosie had been sliding her hand over my boobs and stomach - like keeping the fire burning. I was still very wet and needed to cum. I hadn't expected a certain way to have sex with Rosie that evening, but being subject to facesitting was beyond my fantasies. I had liked it so much - there was no doubt that Rosie was in charge, and I felt like I was just being used - which I certainly was - and I found it very arousing, just being a tool for other's pleasure. I could easily imagine an evening where I was on my back on the bed, bound to the corners, and both Rosie and Jenny rode my face every time they wanted to. I needed to communicate - it is the sub's first priority. I hugged Rosie, and though it was difficult to put the right words together, I said:

"I liked being a tool for your orgasm. I want to get off now, but you have been grounded a day more than me, and if you want, I can wait until tomorrow, just to try out what we talked about."

"Now you are selfish. I want to make love to you, and Jenny's order is one O each. You will soon enough experience a day without release. I think Jen is right in her coaching of you - let's follow her plans and not jump some steps over. Ask yourself: Don't you want to cum now?"

"Yes, very much. I can hardly keep my hands from my pussy."

"I'm a snitch. I will tell her if you do."

Rosie gave me a wide smile. I needed to make things clear: