All Comments on 'Ann dance'

by lilguy

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
hmm

It was pretty good but you need to go back and re-read your story. Some of the words you used in your sentances were hard to understand.

BarnoBarnoover 18 years ago
Good Imagination

The premise of your story and your description of your main charactor, Ann and what she does to the young black man were very good. You have a great imagination.

What you should do the next time you write a story for this site is take advantage of the editors on this site. With the right advice and direction you will have perfect scores all the time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
never have I seen spelling and grammar that bad....

Use at least a spell-checker...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Tenses all to shit

Read more, not on Lit, there are too many crap writers here. Read good books.Then maybe you will learn to write better.

I'm a well-received author here, but I've learned better than to put my name to this. My stories get bombed when I leave any negative comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

you totally needed an editor for this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow

That was very unusual. I thought the gangsta talk was good, but the crappy spelling made it hard to follow sometimes. Intriguing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Grammar

It's giving not given. You went from third person to first. Total mess.

And what the fucks a Limbo?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
2nd literotica read

Disturbing. Too brutal for my taste. Unrealistic. Poor spelling, grammar and syntax. I would not recommend to a friend.

However, it was very funny because of the exaggerated imagery.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Really bad

The story is really bad. Poor grammar

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous