Ann Does Europe

Story Info
A young divorcee travels around Europe.
30.3k words
4.74
13.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ColonelB
ColonelB
246 Followers

I do hope you enjoy my latest work. As always any resemblance to persons living or dead are purely accidental. All characters are made up from my own warped imagination. The story belongs to me, so please do not use it without my permission. As always the tale contains descriptions of many kinds of sexual activity, so if you are under 18, or those kind of things offend you please move on.

This tale has a little bit of everything. As always I am not a professional so be kind and if you want to leave a comment or a rating that would be fantastic.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Chapter 1- Paris

Ann looked down at the large rucksack that lay on the floor between her legs. Not for the first time she had serious second thoughts about her decision, Then, like she had done a hundred times before in the last two weeks, she shoved them away. She looked up and studied her reflection in the plate glass window of WH Smiths, she took a deep breath, murmured under her breath, "Come on Ann. You can do this!" Ann knew that she really had no choice at this point. All her worldly possessions were either in the rucksack or her parents garage. She had no job, no home, and there was notable other in her life.

Another look in the window saw her grinning back at herself. A pretty, thirty-year-old woman dressed in jeans, sweater and anorak. Dirty blonde hair hung to her shoulders. Bright blue eyes sparkled with new resolve. At five foot ten she was quite tall in her new white trainers. Her trim body looked good in the tight jeans. She knew she had lost weight with all the stress of the past months, but if she was honest with herself it had made her figure even nicer.

Ann hoisted the bag onto her shoulders and walked the hundred yards to where her train was waiting. Placing her bag in the luggage rack above her head she settled into her seat. Leaning her head back and closing her eyes she thought about the circumstances that had brought her to this point.

Ann was a micro-biologist. She had got her degree at Keale University. This is where she had also met Kieran. It had been a whirlwind romance that resulted in them marrying a month after they both graduated.

They had both found good jobs working for the same pharmaceutical firm near to London, working hard and pumping all of their earnings into a fairly large house close to where they worked. They had made up for the lack of social life caused by spending their money on the house by having sex. Lots of sex. Kieran was a skilled lover and Ann thought that this would be how their lives would be for many years to come. Ann was totally besotted with her husband and would do anything for him.

It had never occurred to her to question anything he suggested. They had tried everything from bondage to anal sex and she had loved it all. It was when Kieran suggested they spiced it up with a threesome that she finally had a minutes reticence, before finally agreeing after he had begged her for the twentieth time.

Ann never really believed it would happen, then one night when she arrived home from work she heard Kieran talking in the lounge. Walking in she found him chatting with Pamela. Pamela was one of the secretaries at the firm. Ann had heard the rumours about her being "up for anything" and so apparently had her husband.

"Hi Ann," Kieran greeted her. "Pamela here has agreed to make our fantasy come true."

Pamela giggled as Ann glared at her husband. "Really?" she asked, "And what fantasy would that be?"

Kieran must have missed the ice in her tone as he laughed, "Pamela will be our plaything for the evening! Show her Pamela!"

Pamela stood up and to Ann`s total disbelief started to remove her clothing. In seconds she was standing before them in just a small pair of lacy, dark blue panties and a matching bra. Ann had not moved when Kieran pulled of his jeans and boxers before ripping his T-shirt over his head. Ann was now the only person in the room fully dressed as she watched in horror as Pamela crawled towards her husband on all fours.

Kieran was fully erect. The penis that Ann had allowed into her vagina, mouth and anus was rock hard as Pamela wrapped lips coated in lip gloss around it. Ann was rooted to the spot as she watched her husband`s eyes close in ecstasy as Pamela swallowed more and more of his dick. Ann could see Pamela`s mouth moving as she swirled her tongue over the head of Kieran`s cock.

It was as if time had slowed down. Ann standing in the lounge that she had scrimped and saved to decorate so nicely watching another woman blow her husband. She was stunned from her voyeurism when Kieran began talking, his voice husky with lust and desire, "Oh my God. That`s fantastic Pamela. Suck me, you suck me so fucking good! Yes stick your tongue in my slit. That feels so great. Yes, yes play with my balls. Fuck! Fuck! I`m coming Pamela. Don`t stop I want you to swallow it all!"

The girl on her hands and knees in Ann`s lounge did as he asked as Kieran jerked four or five times while he ejaculated in her mouth. Not for a second did she remove her lips from around the head of his cock as she savoured every drop of his seed and Ann could see her throat moving as she swallowed and swallowed.

Ann was finally broken from the spell that had kept her from moving as Kieran said with a croaky voice, "Come on baby, get your clothes off and join the fun!"

There was a brief moment where Ann thought of fleeing, but she loved Kieran deeply and had never refused him anything, especially in the bedroom. Tentatively she started to unbutton her blouse. Pamela watched her like a cobra waiting to strike whilst Kieran just grinned at her with that boyish smirk that forever had melted her heart.

Ann had lain the blouse carefully on the armchair that cost her nearly a month`s salary. Her white cotton bra that wasn`t even close to as sexy as the one Pamela was wearing joined it seconds later. Clasping her arms around her breasts to hide them from view she was astounded to feel how hard her nipples were as they pressed into the soft flesh of her arms.

"Come on baby, hurry up," Kieran scolded. For the first time his smile was replaced by a brief scowl of discontent.

Ann hooked her fingers in the waistband of her skirt after first pulling the zipper down. With a huge sigh of resignation she pushed both it and her white cotton panties down to her ankles. Ann had stood with her arms spread wide and mumbled, "Satisfied?" as both Pamela and Kieran feasted their eyes hungrily on her shapely body.

"Ooaa you shave," Pamela cooed as she gazed at Ann`s perfectly waxed pubic area. Yet another thing she had done to please Kieran.

"Yes she does, go and taste it Pamela!" Kieran encouraged.

Pamela crawled slowly towards Ann, who was once again frozen like a deer in the headlights. It was only when Pamela probed between her tightly shut legs with her ridiculously small, pink tongue that Ann accepted her fate. Ann let her legs ease apart and Pamela`s tongue soon found the moist slit between them. Ann let out a loud "Shit!" as Pamela shoved her aggressively backwards and she fell into the armchair with her legs splayed.

Pamela now really went to town, planting little kisses all over Ann`s sex, then slowly licking the length of it before nibbling at her hard clitoris, which despite Ann`s reluctance was already showing signs of serious arousal. As Pamela continued her assault Ann felt herself begin to enjoy it. She had never been with a woman before, but there was no doubt that Pamela knew exactly how to pleasure a woman, better than any man that Ann had ever been with, including her husband.

In spite of her best intentions Ann soon found herself grabbing the brunette hair moving frantically between her legs as Pamela brought her closer and closer to her orgasm. Ann had her eyes shut as waves of pleasure emanated from her groin but flashed them open when Pamela grunted and pressed her tongue roughly against Ann`s clit.

Kieran had apparently recovered, and was now pistoning into Pamela from behind, his face screwed up in concentration. Ann let her eyes droop closed as she didn`t want to see that, but mainly because Pamela had her teetering on the edge. Then it arrived, crashing through her body like a bull in a china shop. It was one of the most intense and overpowering orgasm`s of her life. Her back nearly arching double, her head thrown back so violently it almost broke her neck and she screamed like she had never done with Kieran. Her whole body was trembling as she heard, as if in the distance, Kieran shout "I`m coming. Fuuuuuuuuck!"

The rest of the evening was spent in their bed, and Ann had had to admit that she loved every minute. She had tasted a woman`s pussy for the first time and it was such a satisfying experience that Kieran had to tell her to stop after nearly thirty minutes as Pamela was a shivering wreck and couldn`t keep his dick in her mouth, so spoiling his fun. Ann realised much later that this was his only concern. It must be fun for Kieran first and foremost.

They had fucked in every position imaginable. She had swallowed Kieran`s spunk and shared it in deep passionate kisses with Pamela. Kieran had anally penetrated her whist Pamela sucked on his balls. It had been a wild night of hedonistic delight, and it wasn`t the last. Pamela visited at least once a week for the next two months, and then the bomb dropped. Kieran wanted her to move in permanently, and at last Ann saw through the mists of love and desire and said, "No!"

The resulting argument ended with Ann shouting, "It`s her or me! CHOOSE!" To her absolute shock he had chosen Pamela. The next few months were a blur, as she moved back to her parents, and she concluded an amicable settlement where he paid her out for her share of the house. There was nearly three hundred thousand pounds in her account after lawyers' fees and taxes. She quit her job as she couldn`t bare to see Kieran or Pamela and moped around her parents' house for a month.

Then she had read an article in the Sunday Mail about the Euro rail-pass and a woman who had back packed through Europe for a month, and how fulfilling and exciting it had been. The next days were spent researching on her lap top. That was two weeks ago. She was now on a train to Paris. Her Euro-Rail pass and passport in a little bag around her neck with five thousand pounds worth of travellers cheques.

Her parents could not hide their anxiety when they had seen her off from the small provincial train station this morning, so she had already sent them a "Don`t worry!" text with the promise to check in every evening, plus send her father an e-mail every day or so to detail her adventures.

Ann had no fixed plan in her head but had booked a small hotel near to the Gare de Nord for the first few nights. Paris was near the top of her bucket list of places to explore. It was nearly five in the evening when the train arrived in Paris. Using Google maps on her phone she walked the four streets to the small, but clean, hotel situated in a little side street.

The woman on reception was very friendly and spoke passable English. She was also very good looking, although at least fifteen years older than Ann. Ann climbed the stairs to her room with the words of the woman still in her ears, "If you need anything. Anything at all. I am available." Had she been hitting on her Ann mused with a small grin to herself. She opened the door to her room to find it neat and tidy with a small bathroom containing a basin and a shower. The room was dominated by a large king-size bed and the windows were open to let in the Parisian noise, and let out the July heat.

After a quick text to her parents to say she had arrived Ann went into the bathroom. A long hot shower was called for after travelling on the dirty, sweltering trains. Ann stayed under the shower until the water ran cold. She had shaved her armpits, legs and pussy as normal. This ritual was started to please Kieran but now she did it without thinking. Her blonde hair was washed, and as she walked from the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her combing out the tangles she heard a timid knock at the door.

Looking through the little spyhole she saw Simone, who was the lady who had checked her in earlier. Keeping the chain on the door, she opened it and peered through the crack, "Yes Simone," her voice failing to hide her mistrust.

"Bonn Soir, Ann," Simone began. "I know you are alone this evening, and I was wondering if you would like to eat with me. Paris can be a dangerous place for a woman alone if she has no experience of the city. My shift is finished in twenty minutes and there is a lovely little bistro just a few streets away if you are interested."

Ann was just going to decline the offer when her stomach grumbled, reminding that she hadn`t eaten since breakfast and that was nearly twelve hours ago. Simone didn`t look threatening so Ann told her she would be delighted.

After agreeing to meet in the lobby in half an hour Simone gave her a nice smile and Ann closed the door behind her. Ann used the small travel hairdryer from her bag and selected new underwear and a skirt and blouse for her bag. Both needed a quick iron, and this she did once she found a small board plus an iron in the wardrobe.

Twenty minutes later she was studying herself in the mirror attached to the wardrobe door. The white blouse and black skirt looked OK for an informal dinner. She had packed one pair of short heels for special occasions, and these looked good enough with what she had chosen. She had spent five minutes in the bathroom with her small makeup bag and her lips were pink with lip gloss and her eyes looked bluer surrounded by pale grey eyeshadow. "Perfect!" she said to herself and grinned at the mirror before leaving the room for the first evening of her adventure.

Simone was waiting for her in the lobby. She had changed out of her hotel uniform and was now wearing a flowery summer frock with smoky grey nylons and ridiculously tall five-inch pale-blue heels. Ann had to admit she looked stunning, especially as she had touched up her make up and brushed out her jet-black hair from the pony tail she wore at work. Her hair cascaded in waves onto her shoulders, and she looked much younger than the late forties that Ann guessed her age to be. Only the slight crow's feet at the corners of her eyes gave away her true age.

Simone took her arm as they walked through the warm streets strewn with rubbish. Ann was glad that she wasn`t alone as they walked past several small groups of men who followed them with lascivious eyes. They arrived at the small bistro in less than ten minutes. Simone was obviously a regular as she was greeted warmly by all the staff and they were given one of the nicest tables, directly in the bay window.

Luckily the menu was in English and French so Ann could choose for herself. Simone ordered a dark coloured red wine that tasted smoky and delicious. The two women chatted easily as they ate their salads and main courses. Ann told Simone all about her planned trip and as the wine kicked in she began to tell her the story of her breakup. A thing she had told no one before, not even her parents.

When the second bottle of wine arrived Ann was already slightly tipsy. The long day and lack of sleep the night before hastening the effects of the alcohol. She had slept badly due to the excitement and nerves associated with her impending trip. Ann thought about leaving, but she was really enjoying Simone`s company, she was a good listener and it felt really good to let it all out to a perfect stranger who she would probably never meet again.

As they slowly reduced the level of the wine in the second bottle Simone told her that she lived alone in an apartment just across the street. She pointed through the window at one of the houses opposite. She had never married or had children, had travelled extensively in the East, and that was where she had learnt English. In Thailand and the Philippines.

Ann yawned as the wine and tiring day caught up with her. Simone called for the check, and after a quick fight they agreed to split it fifty-fifty. As they left the bistro Simone asked innocently, "Would you like to see my apartment and have a cup of coffee?"

Ann was in two minds to say no, but then realised she had nothing to get up for in the morning and this was the type of thing she had taken this trip for. The chance to see an authentic Parisian`s apartment would be a good start to her travels.

Crossing the busy street rapidly to avoid a speeding taxi Simone opened the street door before leading Ann up a winding, creaking, wooden stairway to the first floor. Opening the door to her apartment she entered with Ann following as she switched on a few lamps that illuminated the small apartment. It constituted of a small sitting room with a tiny kitchen set off to the side, a bead curtain as a door. There was a sofa in the middle of the room and a table to eat on next to the window. A small sideboard had a few photographs and a small CD stereo which Simone flicked on as she passed. Lana Del Ray filled the small space and Simone adjusted the volume lower.

Ann asked if she could use the bathroom and Simone pointed to a door at the end of a short hallway. As she passed the open door to Simone`s bedroom she saw a neatly made king size bed and a rail with a jumble of clothes on it against one wall.

The bathroom was very clean with a toilet, bidet, small shower cabin and a hand basin. Ann used the toilet, washed her hands and wandered back to the sitting room. Simone had placed a small coffee pot, two little cups, a jug of milk and a bowl of sugar on the table where she was now sitting, one nylon leg crossed over the other. Her dress had ridden up and Ann could see the unmistakable darker colour around the top of her thighs that implied that Simone was wearing old fashioned stockings rather than tights.

Slowly Ann looked at the three photos on the sideboard. One was of an extremely good-looking man in a military uniform. "That`s my brother Francois. He is in the army in Chad at the moment."

The next photo was an older couple, but the striking resemblance between the woman and Simone could only mean that they were her parents. As if to answer her question Simone said, "Mother and father. Both dead now unfortunately!"

The last picture was of Simone on some tropical beach with another equally fabulous looking woman. Both wore bikinis and Ann had a quick pang of jealousy at their fantastic figures which were barely concealed by the tiny swimwear. "Sister?" she asked.

"No. Ria was my girlfriend. We were together ten years. She died last year. Breast cancer. She was only forty-two!"

"Oh I am so sorry Simone, that must have been terrible. You look so happy in the picture."

"We were. That was in Thailand. We worked as travel reps for a French travel agency. We had fun all day at work and made love nearly every night. It was the best time of my life."

Ann swallowed hard. Even though she had drunk a bottle of wine she knew now that she hadn`t been mistaken when she thought Simone had been hitting on her. Now she was in her apartment with the old "Coffee" trick that had been used on her by men for years.

Ann sat at the table and added cream and sugar to her coffee before stirring it carefully. Simone was studying her as she sipped her own black coffee, then she spoke, "You are wondering if I invited you up here to seduce you, No?"

"Maybe," Ann answered truthfully.

Simone smiled. Her teeth white against her bright red lipstick. "The answer is yes, and no," she almost whispered. "I could tell you had had experience with women, I was not sure how much. I invited you this evening because I found you intelligent, intriguing and very beautiful. I have never thought about sleeping with another woman since Ria, then I spoke with you and got that old familiar feeling in my.......how do you English call it.......pussy? Is that correct?"

ColonelB
ColonelB
246 Followers
123456...9