Ann Does Europe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ann mumbled a thank you and told her, "You look absolutely stunning Veronica!" This brought a coy smile from her new friend as she linked her arm through Ann`s and led her through the villa and out to the drive where Jerome was waiting to ferry them to the city. "Guy is not joining us?" Ann enquired.

"Working!" Veronica told her, not even trying to hide the irritation in her voice.

Soon they were both seated on the cool leather rear seat of the car as Jerome expertly piloted the large car through the busy streets before dropping them at the market place. Fish restaurants lined the small square, and there was a small antiques market set up in the middle.

The two women walked arm in arm through the market drawing appreciative glances from both men and women. Ann saw that the crowd were all stylishly dressed and felt a little bit like the orphan cousin in her little black dress from Next.

They stopped at a few stalls and Veronica received some prices from stall owners for pieces that drew her attention. The prices made Ann`s eyes water so kept quiet throughout. In the end they both bought nothing.

There was a champagne bar at the end of the square and the two new friends sat at an outside table and spent an hour people watching whilst drinking their way through a bottle of Moet and Chandon that Veronica put on her credit card while Ann was using the ladies.

The two ladies enjoyed themselves immensely as they tried to workout if people were gay or straight. Would be up for a threesome, liked anal or blow jobs or any other sexual deviance for that matter. They were still giggling over their last observation that a man with a thick mop of black hair was obviously wearing a wig as Veronica led Ann the thirty yards or so to what she called, "Her favourite place in Nice!"

It was a smaller place than those that catered to the tourist trade and sat on a corner of the square. The maître de greeted Veronica like a long-lost sister and ushered her to a table that gave them a perfect view of the throngs in the square whilst being secluded enough that they were not being constantly interrupted.

"Please bring us the special Louis, plus my usual wine," Veronica told the smiling waiter, who lingered for a little bit longer than required as he was looking at Veronica`s cleavage. Ann felt a little burst of stupid pride when he returned and served the wine staring at the valley between her own breasts. He was a good-looking man in his early thirties, and Ann thought he was quite sexy as she followed his tight bum with her eyes as he walked away.

Ann`s eyes widened in surprise when Veronica whispered, "He fucks as good as looks!"

"You slept with him?" asked Ann trying to keep the shock from her voice.

"We spent a very enjoyable evening in his apartment last year when Guy was in Paris. The man has a very talented tongue, and his cock is huge, and he definitely knows what to do with it that's for sure. Want me to fix you up!"

Ann was still horny after the ladies quite intense session that afternoon and nearly said yes, but then declined demurely. They went back to their people watching as they waited for the food. This arrived twenty minutes later and consisted of a huge metal tower filled with every sea food imaginable. The prawns, crabs, muscles and sea urchins were topped by two complete lobsters. There was so much food that Ann nearly lost her appetite, but once they began to demolish the delicious pile she soon lost her reticence.

With grease running down her chin from the lobster Veronica asked Ann quietly, "Why don`t you want to sleep with Louis? If anybody needs a good fuck it`s you!"

Ann placed the crab she was disembowelling on her plate and looked at her, "I did think about taking you up on your offer," she paused thinking how best to answer before saying, "But I never was one for saying take me back to your place and fuck the living daylights out of me. I prefer the if it happens it happens route."

The two ate in silence for a few more minutes. Ann thought the food and company were absolutely wonderful, and Louis was an attentive waiter bringing them more napkins, a basket of tasty French bread and hovering around them like a wasp. As they neared the end of the meal Veronica wiped her hands and called Jerome on the handy. "He`ll be here in twenty minutes," she said after placing her mobile back in her handbag.

Once again Veronica insisted on paying the cheque and they strolled arm in arm through the crowds to where Jerome sat in the car on double yellow lines with the motor idling. The two slid into the backseat and Jerome pulled away without a word to either.

Ann leaned her head back on the cool leather. It was still very hot, and it felt so good on her exposed neck. Ann felt Veronica`s hand settle on her leg about an inch from the hem of her dress. The dress had ridden up her thighs due to her skin being sweaty and the act of sliding into the back seat.

Without hesitation Veronica walked her fingers under the dress and up Ann`s leg until she reached the elastic around the leg of Ann`s Marks and Spencer`s cotton briefs. Ann made no attempt to stop her as two fingers eased the panties aside and then proceeded to run little circles around her cliroris. Nobody spoke in the car as Veronica gently teased Ann`s nub with a featherlike touch. Ann was starting to breathe heavily as the car pulled to a halt in front of the villa and was looking forward to another bout of lovemaking with this beautiful woman when Veronica suddenly pulled her fingers free and sprung from the car. Ann hurried after her as she entered the villa and walked quickly towards their rooms.

Ann`s disappointment must have been written all over her face when Veronica stopped in front of the room she shared with Guy, gave Ann a quick kiss on the cheek and said, "Better take care of my man!", then vanished into her room leaving Ann standing frustrated in the corridor.

Ann paused for a second, then went to her own room. Peeling off her dress and underwear she quickly used the bathroom before lying on top of the cool bedsheets. She was extremely horny and felt a bit peeved at Veronica. The American had teased her all the way home and then denied her any release. Ann tossed and turned but could not find sleep. It was hot and so was she. That combination making sleep impossible, so she lay there in the dark staring at the ceiling.

Ann was not sure how long she had lain there when she heard Veronica next door, "Urgh, urgh, urgh! Fuck. Oh my God. Urgh!" Someone at least was getting fucked Ann thought.

The Urgh`s and Aaah`s went on for over twenty minutes until Ann heard Veronica shout at the top of her voice, "Fuck baby I`m coming!"

The grunting and moans went on even longer. Ann couldn`t resist slipping her fingers between her legs and running them over her clitoris. As she listened to Veronica being reamed by her husband next door she closed her eyes and pushed two fingers as far as she could inside her. Masturbating, borne of an intense sense of denial her fingers moved furiously within her as she brought herself off just as she heard a manly groan come through the wall from Guy and Veronica`s room. Ann mewled into a pillow that she had buried her face in as she climaxed.

The villa returned to silence and the only sound Ann could hear was her own heart beating ten to the dozen. She rolled over for the twentieth time and tried to sleep.

She was woken by more squeals of enjoyment coming from Veronica. Glancing at her watch she saw she had slept nearly ten hours and it was now nearly eleven as she heard Veronica guiding Guy with a high pitched, excited voice, "Slowly baby. You know I love it when you fuck me like this but take it slow. Aaaaaaaah! That`s it baby, inch by inch into my hot little arse. I know you love having your cock in my tight arse, but slowly. That`s it, your all in. Now wait, wait, wait I said. Now baby, do it now. Fuck my tight arse baby!" and the ooaa's and moans were even louder than the night before as Ann lay on her sweaty, crumpled sheets and listened to Veronica having anal with her husband.

Veronica`s climax this time could have been heard in Paris as she shrieked out so loudly that Ann jumped slightly. Her friend had obviously just had an intense and satisfying orgasm with Guy`s cock stuck in her rectum. Guy wasn`t far behind and Ann heard him growl as he came.

Ann was now all hot and bothered, but decided on taking a long, cold shower rather than jerking herself off again. When she returned to her bedroom she was startled to see Veronica sitting on her bed in a pair of pink, silk harem pants with a matching camisole top. Her hair was wet from her own shower. "Morning Ann, " she greeted her cheerfully., "I hope you slept well and we didn`t disturb you too much?"

Ann played dumb saying, "What do you mean?"

Veronica gave her a smirk, "Don`t play stupid Ann. I know how thin the walls of this villa are. Don`t tell me you didn`t play with yourself listening to Guy and I last night, and especially when he fucked me in the arse this morning as I know how loud I get when he does that."

Ann grinned back, "You were rather graphic this morning, and in a show of total transparency I must admit that I regretted leaving my little rabbit at home last night, particularly after you left me hanging so badly you bitch!"

"Well that`s why I`m here, to make it up to you, " Veronica said as she pulled the thin material of her top over her head and shimmied out of the long pants. She scooted on her bottom up the bed and opened her arms to Ann, who let the towel drop from around her body and fell into her embrace.

The next hour was spent with the two making love. They sucked and fingered each other to orgasm over and over, and by the end both women were lying panting and sweaty on the even more crumpled sheets.

When her breathing was more or less back to normal Veronica asked, "What do you want to do? Another day by the pool or a bit of retail therapy?"

"I don`t really have shopping in my budget, but I am more than happy to go with you and give you a critics view while you try things on."

"Do not be so daft Ann. I have Guy`s credit card, and as you already know, once I have his cock in my mouth he agrees to everything, so let`s go!"

Ann went and stood under the shower again for a few minutes before dressing in a short skirt and T-shirt. After knocking on Veronica`s door her friend emerged similarly attired. Veronica led Ann in a different direction that led to a large garage where they both jumped into a bright red Fiat 500 and Veronica skilfully drove them through the winding streets before leaving the car in a tall parking structure near to the main shopping street.

The next three hours passed quickly as they moved from boutique to boutique trying on many different items and Veronica buying one or two. Ann bought nothing for two reasons. The first was she saw how expensive the clothes were. The second and probably more important was there was very little space left in her ruck sack for new purchases.

They stopped for a coffee at a small café and Ann hastily shot off a message to her parents, then received a reprimanding answer that said they were worried sick after not getting a check-in yesterday. Ann spent the next 30 mins composing and sending a long e-mail to her father that detailed everything apart from the large amounts of lesbian sex she`d been having. Veronica was becoming impatient by the time Ann hit send so they quickly moved on to the next shop on Veronica`s list.

That was a small lingerie shop tucked away in a little side street off the main drag. Ann loved the place with its slightly overpowering pot Poruri smell and dark shelves filled with boxes of the most beautiful and delicate underwear she had ever seen.

The owner was a stern, middle-aged woman who embraced and kissed Veronica when they entered. Nearly ninety minutes was spent trying on bras and panties. Suspender belts and corsets. French knickers and camisole tops. Silk pyjamas and teddys. Veronica must have spent a fortune, as when they left the stern woman handed her four massive bags.

Deciding they had had enough of shopping they found a small bar with outside seating and drank a couple of Aperol spritz as they watched the early evening crowds make their way home from work.

Arriving back at the villa an hour later Veronica handed her armful of bags to Marie as she greeted them in the hallway and spoke to her in French for a while before linking her arm in Ann`s and leading her out onto the terrace. Guy was sunning himself on one of the sun loungers and Ann blushed slightly as his hairy body was completely naked. He was reading a book with his eyes shaded by dark glasses.

Ann wasn`t surprised at all this time as Veronica stripped off her clothes, then ran across the well-manicured lawn and leapt into the pool sending a large plume of the cool, blue water up into the air. She turned and shouted insistently at Ann to come and join her. Figuring that she would get no peace until she did Ann removed her clothes and made her way to the pool walking sideways to try and shield her body from the view of the now watching Guy.

Ann luxuriated in the pool as the cold water refreshed her after the heat of the city. Veronica swam up to her and kissed her, forcing her tongue between Ann`s lips. Ann was embarrassed by this show of affection with Guy staring at the two and tried to free herself from Vanessa`s grip. "Don`t be shy," Veronica admonished her, " Guy doesn't mind. He already knows we slept together and look, his dick likes it."

Ann risked a glance at where Guy was sitting and saw that he was slowly fisting a quite impressive erection. "Oh my God," she said under her breath, but she was talking to herself as Veronica was swimming towards her husband with a steady crawl stroke, her peach shaped bottom flexing as she kicked.

Hoisting herself out of the pool she sat down next to Guy and replaced his hand with hers. Her hand job skills were apparently on a par with her blow jobs as Guy let out a long sigh as his wife stroked his hard pole with her hand.

Ann couldn`t tear her eyes away as Veronica placed one leg on either side of the sunbed and lowered herself onto his hardness, using her right hand to position the tip and then guide Guy inside her. From where Ann stood in the pool she had a perfect view as Veronica rode her husband. Veronica`s dainty pussy lips being pulled apart as Guy`s stiff pole was released and swallowed again and again. As Guy began to thrust upwards against every down stroke of Veronica`s body Ann could hear them moaning together as they synchronised their movements.

Veronica was leaning back and pinching her nipples. Her groin gyrated on Guy`s cock as he pumped upwards with vigour. Ann was spellbound by the erotic tableau before her and when Veronica collapsed forwards onto Guy`s hairy chest as her climax arrived Ann nearly came with her.

Veronica lay shaking on top of her man for a minute, then let him slide from inside her as she slithered down his body and trapped his still engorged penis in her mouth. Stroking his shaft with her finger tips she brought him quickly to orgasm and swallowed his seed gratefully as Guy squirmed on the sun bed.

Ann was frozen in place. What should she do. The couple were now kissing passionately and apparently had forgotten she was there. This was proved to be untrue when Veronica looked over her shoulder and beckoned Ann to join them. Ann contemplated ignoring the invitation, but she was so turned on by what she had just seen that she swum to the side and hoisted herself out before joining Guy and Veronica on the sunbed.

Veronica kissed her, and Ann could taste the salty remnants of Guy`s ejaculation on her lips. Guy reached out with both hands. One fondled the left breast of his wife as the other closed around Ann`s right boob. The two women kissed as Guy played with their breasts.

Ann parted her legs slightly as Veronica slipped her hand between Ann`s thighs. Ann soon felt Veronica`s fingers enter her and responded by doing likewise to her. Veronica and Ann fingered each other gingerly as Guy pinched one nipple from each of them. Ann was panting into Veronica`s mouth now as her arousal built. Veronica used her free hand to move Ann`s hand from where it rested next to Guy`s thigh to her husband`s reinvigorated erection.

Ann was on automatic pilot now as she stroked Guy`s pole. Ann kissed and fingered Veronica as Guy pinched and released her hard nipple over and over. She felt like a puppet as Veronica placed a hand behind Ann`s neck and encouraged her downwards until Ann`s vision was filled with her own hand moving up and down Guy`s dick, that was still slimy from the earlier blow job. Veronica grabbed Guy`s cock from Ann`s hand and moved it, rubbing it against Ann`s dry lips. Ann opened her mouth and didn`t need Veronica`s hand pushing on her neck as she greedily swallowed Guy as deep as she could.

Guy groaned as Ann held him in her mouth, her tongue wiping away the tiny beads of pre-come at the tip. It was four months since she had last had sex with a man. Guy`s wasn`t the biggest cock she had ever had, but she now realised how much she had missed having a man. She bobbed up and down frantically trying to make him come. She wanted him to come. She wanted once more to taste a man as he exploded in her mouth. She wanted his cock. She wanted him to fuck her. Fuck her mouth. Fuck her arse. She just wanted him to fuck her and fuck her, but now she wanted to bring him pleasure. Her tongue was thrashing about in her mouth as her head nodded at an accelerated rate. Her hand rested in the matt of hairs on Guy`s chest as she sucked and sucked, and she was rewarded by feeling him tense, and then that moment she loved as the first of his spunk splashed into her mouth as she continued to suck and devour him until there was nothing left, and he pushed her away as she was hurting him.

Veronica was openly laughing as she said, "My God did you need that Ann. I`ve never seen anyone so desperate to make a man come. Poor old Guy looks drained," and her husband smiled weakly at her as Ann turned bright red.

In a show of affection Guy pulled Ann into her arms and planted small kisses on her still wet hair.

Veronica jumped up and dived into the pool to cool off as Ann lay on Guy`s chest and listened to the heart beating through his hairy chest.

Veronica swam a couple of lengths before re-joining them and stating, "Come on you two. Lets get something to eat and then we can all go to bed together."

Reluctantly Ann freed herself from Guy`s arms and the three of them walked back towards the villa. Ann felt Veronica squeeze her hand tenderly as they walked back with Ann in the middle. "Ten minutes," Veronica told her as they parted at their separate doors.

Ann walked into her bedroom. She was still a bit shaky after her intense emotional release by the pool. On the bed sat two bags with the name of the lingerie shop she had visited with Veronica that afternoon. Looking inside she found a gorgeous set of silk bra and panties the colour of burnt orange that she had openly admired in the shop. The other bag contained a matching suspender belt and three packs of stockings in grey, black, and navy blue. Veronica must have bought them for her. As she turned from the bed she saw a blue silk dress that she had fallen in love with in one of the boutiques, but she had nearly died when she saw the 800 € price tag.

Ann showered quickly and then dressed in her latest items. She felt so sexy as she rolled the sheer, grey nylons up her legs and clipped them to the four straps of the garter belt. Looking at herself in the full-length mirror in the bathroom she had to admit she looked good. She thanked God that she had taken the time to shave her legs and body in Paris, as hairy legs did not really go with such alluring underwear.

123456...9